- Text Size +

"Thanks again, Monika. Be sure to text me later. I have to get home soon or my mom's gonna be worried."

"All right Little Timmy, auf Wiedersehen!"

Timmy turned to leave, but was grabbed on the shoulder.

"Take these with you. I will get them back the next time I visit your house. Have fun!"

Monika handed Timmy her brown flats. He smiled and left.

***

Timmy was in his room, playing Pokémon Scarlet when his door swung open unexpectedly. Monika stood in the doorway with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra, grey yoga pants, and black flats. She had with her a feather duster and a bottle of some cleaning fluid.

"Don't mind me darling, I am just doing a bit of cleaning!"

Yeah, right. At least his mom was away.

Monika walked directly in front of Timmy, blocking his view of the television. She turned her back to him, pretending to dust off his television. A smile formed on Timmy's face as he admired the view he was now getting. Monica's ass and legs looked amazing in the tight pants.

"Forget the game, I could look at this all day!"

Monika didn't respond. She only kept "dusting" and humming to herself until dropped the feather duster on the ground.

"Oops!"

Monika bent down to grab the duster, pressing her fat ass right against Timmy's face in the process. Timmy grabbed a hold of her muscular legs as he pushed his face deeper into her ass, savoring it's warmth and smell.

Monika picked up her feather duster and stood again.

"Oh, did I bother you?"

"Not at all."

The two laughed.

"Hmmm... I think there is one more place I need to clean." Monika went over to Timmy's bed, got down on all fours, and stuck her neck underneath. She stuck her ass up in the air, clearly on purpose. Timmy got up from his game and walked over to Monika's ass. He began to caress and squeeze Monika's big juicy ass cheeks, moaning to himself in pleasure. He gave them a nice satisfying slap, watching her fat ass jiggle.

"Getting a little handsy there, aren't we?"

The two laughed.

"Ah ha! I knew it!"

Monika crawled out from under the bed, holding in her hands the brown flats she'd given Timmy a few days prior.

"I was looking for these! Did you have your fun with them?"

"You betcha."

"So you would like to keep them I take it?"

"Of course!"

"Well then, beg me!"

Timmy got down on his knees.

"Please, oh please Goddess Monika, please let me keep your worn shoes for a little while longer!"

"Hmmm. I do not think mere vords are going to cut it. Demonstrate to me how much you love them."

Monika extender her arm forward, dangling the shoes in Timmy's face. Timmy immediately stuck his nose in the shoe, inhaling the thicksmell of leather and sweat.

snap

Timmy looked up to see Monika holding her cell phone. She'd just taken a picture of him sniffing her flats.

"This will make an excellent screensaver!"

Monika tossed the shoes back on the ground and Timmy put them back under his bed. He chuckled as Monika walked over to his "Zveech" and picked up a controller. She sat down on Timmy's bed, behind his back.

"I want to play Mario Kart again."

"Alright."

"I suggest that you try hard Little Timmy, because there will be consequences if you lose!"

Timmy saved his progress on Pokémon and loaded up Mario Kart. The two chose their racers and began.

Timmy took an early lead, but Monika was trailing him closely. Timmy focused intensely on the race until his concentration was broken bya weight being placed on each shoulder. From his periphery, he could see two black ovals.

Monika used Timmy's loss of concentration to her advantage, pulling ahead.

"Oh, what ist wrong Little Timmy? Is it because I am resting my feet on your shoulders?"

"It's gonna take more than that to beat me!"

Timmy brushed aside Monika's attempt at sabotage, and caught up with her. But Monika, not to be outdone, decided to take things a step further. She popped her heels out of her shoes, letting them fall to Timmy's side. Timmy now had to try and focus with both of Monika's bare feet resting on his shoulders, their smell assaulting his nose. He wanted desperately to look, but doing so would surely result in a loss.

Monika began caressing Timmy's cheeks with her warm feet and toes. Any will to resist he had left was crushed. Timmy put down his controller and turned around to caress and lick Monika's sweaty feet.

"Haha, it ist so easy to control you Little Timmy!"

It goes without saying that Monika won. She jerked her feet away from Timmy's face, depriving him of their joy.

"Little Timmy ist the loser, Little Timmy ist the loser!"

Monika got up and put her shoes back on.

"Ok Little Loser Timmy, stand up, it ist time for your punishment."

"Aw shucks!"

Timmy laughed and stood next to Monika. She lifted up her arm over Timmy's head and brought it down on him, smothering the boy in her sweaty underarm.

"Do not think that I have not seen you looking at mein armpit, you little pervert!"

Monika squeezed Timmy's head tighter as he basked in the wonderful mature scent. This continued for a few moments, until Monika removed her arm from Timmy's face. She smirked at the boy.

"Bet you are going to try harder next time, no?"

"What do you mean? Was that the punishment? I thought you were giving me a reward."

The two laughed together.

"I tell you vhat Little Timmy. We will play another game, and if you win this one, I will give you a big reward!"

"You're on!"

The two picked up their controllers. They were about neck and neck the entire race, but before she could cross the finish line, Monika "accidentally" swerved off to the side, giving Timmy his victory.

"Oops! I guess I will have to give Little Timmy his reward!"

Timmy stood up and turned around. Monika pulled off her tank top, revealing her bare breasts. They were huge, with milky white skin and puffy pink areolas. Timmy stared, flabbergasted, earning him a giggle from Monika.

"Well, vhat are you waiting for my love?"

Timmy walked up to Monika and lifted his hand, lightly groping her left breast. This was his first time touching a woman's chest, and he was amazed by how soft and smooth the skin was. He grabbed the other with his other hand. He then lowered his face into her cleavage. He loved how warm and soft her tits felt on his face as he inhaled the smell of her perfume. Monika grabbed the back of his head, pushing it in deeper.

Timmy cocked his head up to look at Monika in the eye.

"Thank you so much. This is the best reward I could have asked for."

"Oh, Little Timmy this is not your reward."

Monika motioned Timmy away and stood up. She pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

"Lie down on the bed, with your legs dangling off the edge."

Timmy did as told. Monika then got on her knees at the foot of the bed and grabbed the bottle of "cleaning fluid" from before. As it turns out, this was a bottle of olive oil all along.

Monika slathered her tits in the olive oil. She spread her tits apart with both hands, before clapping them together on Timmy's hard cock. The boy bucked in pleasure as his member was enveloped by Monika's soft, warm, and lubricated breasts.

Monika began to lift her breasts up and down, pulling them apart and slapping them together.
"Do you like your reward Little Timmy? Do you like meine Titten?"

Timmy answered in moans. Monika figured that this was a satisfactory answer.

Timmy came. A geyser of semen burst forth from Monika's cleavage, much of it shooting up into the woman's beautiful face.

"Oh, Little Timmy, you got my face dirty!"

Timmy didn't respond. All he could do was heave and moan. The orgasm was so intense, he'd actually fallen asleep.

Monika pulled up the boy's pants and tucked him into bed. She grabbed some tissues and wiped off the olive oil and cum from her face and chest. She looked over at Timmy's peaceful sleeping face, and took out her phone for another photo. She planted a light kiss on theboy's cheek, put her shirt back on, and left to clean the rest of the house.

***

Later that evening, Timmy got a text from Monika.

"hallo my little darling! i just wanted to let you know that i will be spending a week in germany this summer. i will be going alone, so if your mom is ok with it, i would love little company :)"

The text was followed by a series of winking emojis.

"i'll see what i can do"

Timmy went downstairs to the living room, where his mom was watching television.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yeah Honey"

"Uh... have you heard about Monika's trip to Germany?"

"Yeah, she told me about it today. I think she's going in a couple of weeks."

"Well, I was just going to ask... is it okay if I go with her?"

"What?"

"She said I could go if I wanted. Plus I've got some money saved and I'll be out of school by then."

Timmy's mom looked to the side in thought.

"I don't know Timmy, I worry about you going overseas like that..."

"Aw, come on mom! It's just a week. And Germany is a safe place, it's not like we're going to Syria."

Timmy's mom hesitated for a moment.

"Well, if it's okay with Monika..."

"Yes! Thank you so much!"

Timmy ran back up to his room, grabbing his phone to tell Monika the good news.

"she said I could come!!!!"

"we are going to have so much fun together mein schatz! :)"

Chapter End Notes:

Some more AI Monika for y'all! Thanks for reading and expect more soon.

https://imgur.com/a/JsSTQi5