- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a little thing I wrote for fun. As always thank you for reading. Any and all ratings/reviews are appreciated.

Akira couldn't stop the tears from spilling down his cheeks. The seventeen year old phenom from Johto had just had his dream of becoming the champion of the Sinnoh region crushed. He had fought well, but he was simply not good enough to overtake Shirona.

Shirona retracted her ace, Garchomp, and walked over to the young man, black heels clicking on the hard floor. She placed her hand on the boy's shoulder. He kept sobbing for a few moments, before tilting his head back up, looking into Shriona's eyes. Her face wore a neutral expression, a stark contrast to poor Akira.

"Don't let this get you down. Come back when you're stronger, and I'll be happy to battle you again. But if you wish to be the champion, you must earn it."

Akira sniffled and wiped the tears from his eyes. 

"Y-Yes ma'am..."

Akira reached into his back pocket and removed his wallet. As he opened it to take out what he thought he owed, Shirona stopped him by grabbing his wrists.

"Oh, honey, you won't be needing that. You'll be compensating me through other means."

Shirona smiled at the boy. She told him to stay where he was and she walked over to a PC in the corner of the room. She withdrew a Hypno. It wasn't a very strong Pokémon, but that wasn't why she'd gotten him. She released Hypno from his ball in front of Akira as she walked behind him. She gently grabbed the boy's head, running her slender fingers through his straight black hair.

"Are you familiar with this Pokémon?"

"Yes ma'am. It's Hypno isn't it?"

"That's right. Here, let me show you something that will help you grow as a trainer."

Shirona winked at her Hypno, giving him the signal he needed. 

"See, Akira, if you look closely at my Hypno, you'll notice-"

Suddenly Akira's legs got wobbly, and the young man had trouble standing upright. Within moments, Akira was knocked out cold by Hypno's sneakily executed Hypnosis.

Shirona laughed to herself. She'd caught another in her web.

***

Akira awoke sometime later, unable to see and unable to move. He was positioned on his knees, with his wrists handcuffed behind his back. He could feel that he had no clothes on, save for chains around his ankles and a blindfold over his eyes.

He started to squirm under his bonds, but this did little good.

"Hello?"

Akira called out in a pitiful voice. He got no response, but he did hear a hard click clack on the cold floor. The clicking got closer to him, until it was right next to his ear.

"Hello? Who's there?"

Akira suddenly had his sight returned to him, being blinded by the light as Shirona removed the blindfold. He saw that he was in a rather typical looking Sinnoh living room. The only difference was that this one was huge. 

Shirona came into view after as she walked towards the chair positioned in front of Akira. She, like the room, was much bigger than before. Were Akira to stand up, the top of his head would only reach her belly button, if that. Shirona took a seat in the chair, crossing her legs and resting her head in her palm with her elbow on the arm of the chair. She looked down at Akira the way a queen looks down on a dirty, unwashed peasant.

"W-what's going on? Why am I here? Why am I so small?"

Akira fired off questions at his new mistress, tears welling in his eyes. He was met only with a cold, unamused stare.

"It's not your place to ask questions. Is that understood?"

Shirona's curt response and powerful demeanor made the little man feel even smaller than before.

"...Yes ma'am."

"Good."

Shirona smiled a bit, but this did not put little Akira at ease. If anything, it just made things worse. She began popping her heel in and out of her shoe, dangling it on her toes.

"Now crawl over here and lick my shoes."

"What?! I'm not doing that!"

Shirona's smile dissapeared.

"Listen, little man. I do not take it lightly being defied. For your own sake, I highly, highly suggest that you do what I tell you."

This scared little Akira enough to play along. He crawled over to Shirona's chair on his knees. He then bent himself over and began licking the tops of Shirona's black and yellow high heels.

"Good boy. I want you to clean both the bottoms and tops. I will inspect them afterwards to asses your performance."

Akira, seriously wishing not to piss her off, began to fervently lick every inch of Shirona's shoes, both the tops and bottoms. While "cleaning" her left heel, Akira made the mistake of letting his tongue graze the skin of Shirona's foot.

Shirona immediately responded by lifting her foot up and slamming the sole of her high heeled shoe down on Akira's head, pinning his head between her shoe and the hard floor.

"I said for you to clean my shoe. Not once did I give you the permission to lick my divine feet. That's a privilege to be earned by being a good pet. Apologize, now!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm so sorry."

Shirona said nothing, lifted up her shoe and slammed it back down in front of Akira. He immediately began licking again, being extra careful not to touch any skin.

"Stop. Look up."

Shirona was holding Akira's smartphone in her left hand.

"Tell me the passcode. Now."

"Yes ma'am, of course. 7158."

Shirona punched in the passcode and started flipping through Akira's phone. She went to his pictures, seeing a lot of selfies of Akira with a girl his age.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Tell me her name."

"Yui."

Shirona gave no response, instead turning Akira's phone landscape to begin filming.

"Say hi to Yui, little man."

Akira's stomach sunk, but there was nothing he could do.

"Hi Yui."

"Tell her that you're no longer loyal to her, that you're only loyal to my feet."

"Sorry Yui. I'm no longer loyal to you. I am only loyal to Lady Shirona's feet, my only purpose is to serve them."

Akira knelt down again and returned to licking Shirona's shoes on camera.

"Good boy."

Shirona turned off the phone and placed it too the side.

"Stop licking."

Akira stopped, and Shirona bent over to take off her heels. She planted her bare feet on the ground, slightly wriggling her bulbous, pedicured toes, now freed from the shoe.

"Tell me that you like my feet, slave."

"I love your feet, Lady Shirona! They're so beautiful, I love the black nail polish!"

Shirona didn't say anything. She only inspected her heels, seeing how Akira did in cleaning them.

"You did good. Here's your reward."

Shirona grabbed the back of Akira's head and shoved his face against the inside of the shoe.

"Sniff, now. I want to hear it."

Akira began inhaling through his nose the musk left in Shirona's shoe. It was strong, she'd clearly been wearing these for a while.

"Tell me how much you love it."

"I love it Lady Shirona, I love it so much. Thank you."

Shirona moved the heel from Akira's face and placed it over to the side, placing it's partner next to it.

"Tell me what you think of my feet, slave."

"They're beautiful Lady Shirona! I love them!"

"Kiss both of them, now."

Akira bent over and began planting kisses up and down Shirona's naked feet and toes. After Shirona had gotten enough of these kisses, she lifted up her left foot and shoved her toes into her slave's mouth.

"Suck my toes, little man."

Akira nodded, since he couldn't speak, and began to suck on Shirona's pedicured toes, taking them in and out of his mouth and running his toes in between them. Shirona leaned back in her chair, enjoying the treatment her little slave was giving her feet.

When she'd had her fill, Shirona took her toes out of Akira's mouth, put her shoes back on, and got up from her chair. She released her Hypno again, and ordered it to use hypnosis.

***

Akira awoke on the ground, his shoulders being shook by Shirona. She looked extremely worried, but most importantly, she was no longer three feet taller than him.

"Are you okay? You just passed out all of a sudden and started to moan like you were having a bad dream."

"Uh... yeah, I'm alright."

Akira was relieved for it all to have been a dream. But the young trainer was in for quite a shock the next time he looked at the videos on his phone.