- Text Size +

Title: Harry’s Protector
Fandom: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Monster Musume
Characters: Harry James Potter, Tionishia (Tio)
Tags: Foot Fetish, Monster Girl (Ogre), Giantess – Amazon (7’5), Shorter Guy (4’11), Big Tits, Shoe Sniffing, Cuteness Overload, Big Feet, Shota
Started: 05/12/2022
Finished: 09/12/2022

 

Harry stirred, the springs of the old mattress he slept on whining under his shifting weight. His head spun with the dizziness of fatigue, wiping the sleep from his eyes he pushed himself to sit upright. He looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings, he was in a small room with faded, yellowing flora wallpaper, and his trunk and broom sat in the corner, less than a step from his bed.

 

The dark haired boy reached over the edge of the bed and plucked his glasses from the floor, his fingers tracing over the tape reinforcing the bridge. It took him a moment before memories of the previous night swirled to the forefront of his mind, of aunt Marge’s visit, of her inflated round body bouncing against the dining room ceiling, of the triple-decker Knight Bus, the acne-speckled Stan Shunpike and the Minister. His stomach began to turn, the man had seemed very nervous and when the elder wizard had finished explaining about Sirius Black escaping Azkaban Harry knew why.

 

As if it wasn’t enough that he had Voldemort out to kill him but now his most dangerous supporter had broken out of the impenetrable wizard prison. Fudge had said he’d arrange for Harry’s protection since he couldn’t go back to the Dursleys with the current circumstances, and the next thing Harry knew he was being pulled into a fireplace, spinning in place until he nearly fell forward, and the next thing he was standing face to stomach with the biggest woman he’d ever met.

 

The smell of cooking wafted into the room and Harry was pulled from his reminiscence as his stomach vocalised its desire for food. He swung his legs over the edge and threw the covers aside. He hesitated before pushing open his bedroom door and entering the small landing, for an Auror the flat was very small especially for his new protector’s size, though the Minister had mentioned they were arranging for a place more suitable for her but they needed her close to Diagon Alley to keep a look out for Sirius Black.

 

Harry felt oddly vulnerable in the oversized hand-me-down pyjamas, he had to pull the elastic out of the pyjama bottoms and tied it in a not just so they wouldn’t keep falling down, which leave him with a rather large ridiculous bow over the front of his waist, at least the grey shirt covered half of the ridiculous bow, reaching down to his mid-thigh, it was more like a dress than a shirt.

 

He followed the scent of food, his mouth filling with saliva and his stomach giving another pained pang. Swallowing, he pushed open the door and stepped into the slightly foggy kitchen, the smell of freshly fried pancakes teasing his nose. His first thought was maybe his protector had a house elf, but half a second later he saw the giant woman standing at the cooker.

 

The only person he’d ever met taller than she was, was Hagrid. The tanned woman glanced over her shoulder at the sound of the door opening, her big red eyes finding him and a warm, maternal smile spreading over her face, showing off her little fangs, blonde flowing hair framing her beautiful face. Her skin was a very exotic tan which definitely added to her attractiveness, she had a large red horn on her forehead, but her chest effectively pulled the eye away from it, each of her tits had to be at least twice the size of his head. She wore a bright yellow, floral-patterned sundress trailing down to her ankles, with a white apron tied around her waist, which was stretched taught by her colossal breasts.

 

Harry felt butterflies burst into flight inside his stomach and was suddenly very thankful for how much Dudley’s hand-me-downs covered as he felt a familiar tingling stiffening. He nipped the hem of his shirt, trying to pull it down a little more.

 

“Good morning, Harry,” Tio said, her cheeks tinged with a pleasant blush.

 

“M-Mornin’,” Harry stammered, his own face turning pink as Tio turned at the waist, her breasts bouncing from the motion.

 

“Breakfast will be ready soon, why don’t you go grab a seat and I’ll be through in a second,” Tio said, her soft voice easing the tension Harry felt building in his muscles, apart from one, in particular, it seemed to encourage stress there.

 

His cheeks warming further as he became more aware of his growing erection, he gave a sharp nod and mumbled a ‘sure,’ before slipping out of the kitchen, his heart pounding in his chest. He walked to the next door and entered the living room, like the kitchen it was cramped, there was an oversized armchair that Tio used and a lumpy old sofa with a very small coffee table in the middle of the room, with a shabby fireplace opposite the sofa.

 

Harry sat himself in the middle of the sofa, his blush gradually fading now he wasn’t in front of that beautiful woman.

 

The door swung open. Tio strode into the room, carrying a plate in each hand stacked high with pancakes covered in honey, sugar, and strawberry jam. She really did like the sweet stuff. When she bent forward to hand Harry his plate her breasts dangled, shifting under their own weight, and a bead of sweat vanished into the giant crevice that was her cleavage. Harry swallowed and took the plate in shaky hands, his eyes lingering on her boobs before he forced himself to look up at her smiling face.

 

“Th-Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome,” Tio said, completely oblivious to the horny teen's gaze. The giant ogre turned, humming to herself as she stepped towards her armchair, inadvertently nearly hitting Harry in the face with her ass, briefly giving Harry an outline of its curvy shape against the gown of her sundress.

 

Tio sat in her chair, resting her plate of sticky pancakes in her lap. She stretched her tanned bare foot under the coffee table and dragged out a red footrest and popped her feet on top of them, crossing one over the other.

 

Harry’s eyes were drawn to her giant tanned soles, her arches a shade paler than the rest and perfectly shaped, small warmed red patches under her big toes, heels, and instep, glistening with the sheen of sweat. His cock rose to its full height. His heart skipped a beat he pulled his plate closer in his lap so that the edge pressed into the underside of his covered erection and pressed it against his stomach, it flexed at the pressure and he swallowed.

 

Tio let out a delighted hum as she put the first bite in her mouth. Harry’s eyes flicked to the giant woman, his cheeks burning with shame before he forced himself to look back at his own plate and try to ignore his erection, maybe it would go away. He cut into the top pancake and began to eat. Very aware that those beautiful big bare feet were at the top of his vision.

 

“I love pancakes, they’re easily the best breakfast food,” Tio gushed as she took another large piece into her mouth, giving Harry a brief glance of one of her little fangs.

 

“Y-Yeah me too,” Harry said nervously, looking back down at his smaller stack and began to cut another piece, unable to stop his eyes from flicking to her feet. He had never thought of feet as beautiful before but hers definitely were. Her toes scrunched as she let out another hum at the sweetness of her breakfast, and his cock twitched.

 

‘Why am I…like this for her feet…guys like boobs and butts, not feet…’ Harry thought, confusion filling his mind as he took another bite, his eyes raising a little to focus more on her giant soles.

 

One of her feet suddenly lifted and Harry flinched, his cutlery clinking against his plate, for a second worrying he’d been caught, her toes curled and she lightly scratched the top of her foot with the other.

 

“Are you ok?” Tio asked, her voice filled with maternal concern.

 

Harry’s cheeks turned bright red and his lips suddenly felt very dry. He felt like he’d just been caught staring at her boobs.

 

“Y-Yeah, sorry…” he looked away, down at his stack, mentally berating himself as he noticed her big feet at the top of his vision again. He really wanted to touch them.

 

“Are you sure?” Tio asked, Harry’s cock twitched.

 

“Y-Yeah…”

 

“Okay,” Tio said, assuming Harry was just a little shy, this was their first actual day after all,

 

“Oh, do you want something to drink? I completely forgot.”

 

“Err…” he took another bite of his pancakes to give him a few more seconds, her toes wiggled again as she did the same, and he inhaled deeply through his nose on instinct, detecting the slightest hint of a pleasant earthy scent. He swallowed, his cock throbbing. He really wanted to smell them now, to put his nose between those big hot toes.

 

“I have some hot chocolate in,” Tio offered, “and whipped cream, with marshmallows,” she added in a high-pitched voice. His throat felt very dry. He could barely even think about what she was asking.

 

“Err y-yes p-please,” he stammered, Tio smiled warmly at him and slid her feet off the stool, Harry’s eyes followed, keeping his head very still. The ogre woman stood up, towering over him, her horn nearly touching the ceiling. She leaned down and placed her plate already half finished on the coffee table, her shifting jiggling breasts briefly pulling Harry’s eyes away from her big feet.

 

“I’ll be two minutes,” Tio said, still smiling, and headed through the living room door, letting it close behind her.

 

Harry’s heart was pounding in his chest. He couldn’t help it, he moved his plate away a little and let his hand move into his lap and gave his erection a few light squeezes, it throbbed eagerly for more.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Harry muttered to himself, and then he noticed something on the other side of the room. By the fireplace, a pair of BIG puffy pink slippers. He could hear his heart in his ears. His cock straining against his pyjamas. He glanced at the still shut door. Harry carefully placed his plate on the coffee table, other than a small tap it was silent. Another glance to the door and he slowly stood from the sofa. He crossed the distance with soft, long strides.

 

Heart like a jackhammer he carefully lowered himself to his knees, bracing his hands on the carpet, he leaned in and sniffed the air above the slippers. There was a hint of that earthy scent but it was very faint. He looked back at the door, hesitating, he didn’t want to move them, worried she’d notice if they weren’t in the exact place, she left them. But he needed to smell them. He lifted one to his face, realizing just how big her feet really were, the shoe was longer than his head was tall and easily covered just over half of its width.

 

He pressed his face to the insole; it was very soft and the fluffy fabric was a little stiff from her perspiration. He inhaled deeply, his chest expanding as he filled his lungs with scented air. His nose filled with the overpowering smell of Tio’s foot sweat.

 

“Oh god…” Harry moaned into the insole, his mouth salivating as her earthy musky scent filled his nose. He could almost taste her feet. His cock throbbed, a small drop of precum appearing over the tip. He leaned back and sat on his feet taking another deep smell, his spare hand reaching for his crotch. For some reason, the size of her shoe made it even hotter. He could almost feel her hot sweaty sole on his face.

 

“Eep, H-Harry?” Tio squeaked, Harry dropped the slipper, his head snapping around to look at the amazon beauty.

 

“I’m sorry!” Harry blurted out, lifting his arms above his head, partially on reflex and partially to hide his face from the giant beauty. The movement activated the maternal instincts in the monster girl and the next thing Harry knew two giant arms had wrapped around him and his face was pressed into something soft and his air was cut off.

 

“It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok,” Tio whispered into his ear, starting to lightly rock from side to side, trying to calm the distressed youth.

 

Harry cried out as he felt something hot and wet drip onto his back. Tio immediately realized what had happened and released the poor boy from her mammoth breasts and placed the two drinks on the table, hot liquid chocolate staining the sides of the mugs.

 

“I’m sorry! Are you ok?” Tio asked as she placed a large hand on his shoulder, pulling him forward so she could look at his back, unaware as she did so she had placed the thirteen-year-old’s face inches from her tanned cleavage. There was a small brown puddle on the back of his pyjama top with a trickle of the brown liquid trailing down to the pooled hem of his shirt. “It doesn’t look too bad but we better get your shirt off.”

 

The next thing Harry knew his face was pressed into breasts each bigger than his head and she was pulling the back of his shirt over his head, coolness from the room settling on the exposed skin and making tiny goose bumps decorate his pale bony back. He felt his member start to harden again, his scarlet blush reaching his ears. He looked up at the beautiful ogre, her breasts bouncing lightly as she examined his back, he flinched as her soft fingers gently traced over the spot the hot chocolate had spilt.

 

“Does it hurt?” she sounded like she was on the brink of tears.

 

“No, I -it’s fine,” Harry said, Tio leaned back, a small smile on her face and her breasts nearly hitting his face as she sat up, easily towering over him.

 

“Are you sure?” her eyes were so big.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

 

Relief spread over her features before her little fanged smile fell again, and her expression became one of confusion.

 

“So, what were you doing with my slippers?” Tio asked.

 

Harry looked down, his vision filling with the floral pattern of Tio’s sundress artfully falling over her thighs and into the space between them. The silence barely last two seconds but to Harry, it felt like an eternity.

 

“Iwasmellingthem.” Harry blurted out all at once.

 

Tio blinked once. Twice. Thrice.

 

“Err what?” Tio asked, nervously scratching the back of her head.

 

Harry swallowed.

 

“I-I w-was sm-elling th-them,” Harry stammered, inwardly wishing a hole would open under him and swallow him up.

 

“Smelling them?” the blonde ogre asked, tilting her head to one side.

 

“Y-Yeah.”

 

Tio hesitated a moment.

 

“Why?”

 

“I d-don’t know,” Harry answered, still refusing to look up from her dress.

 

Tio didn’t say anything and he chanced a look up, she was staring at him with those big red eyes, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. She was so cute.

 

“I don’t understand,” Tio said.

 

Harry swallowed again and his eyes flicked to the two dirty cups of hot chocolate, the cream now melted and frothy. He reached out for one, it felt like his arm was barely moving like he was stuck in slow motion, and he picked one of the cups and took a drink to give himself a little time.

 

He looked back at her. She was still staring at him, still looking adorably perplexed.

 

“I k-kinda like your f-f-feet,” he was now looking anywhere but at Tio, “and I wanted to s-s-smell th-them,” his heart was trying to hammer its way out of his chest, and he hid his face in his hands.

 

“My feet?” Harry flinched at the word despite the gentle tone, “Really?” Tio shifted so she leaned to one side, pressing one large palm against the shabby carpet as she glanced down at her bare feet.

 

“Yeah,” his breaths were shivering in his throat, echoes of his guardians calling him a freak screaming in his mind. “I don’t know w-why…I’m sorry,” Harry looked away again.

The sight made Tio’s heart ache, she reached out, tracing her soft fingers through his dark messy hair.

 

“There’s nothing to be sorry for,” she said in a comforting tone, Harry found himself leaning into her hand, it was what he imagined being comforted by a mother would be like. The thought brought a shimmery mist to his eyes.

 

“I just don’t get it…I should be into boobs and butts…I don’t know why I keep looking at your feet,” Harry confessed, his lower lip starting to tremble.

 

“It’s ok, there’s nothing wrong with liking feet,” Tio said, her fingers tracing down to stroke Harry’s cheek, she didn’t understand why anyone would like feet, but she didn’t see a problem with it. Though she was very surprised he liked hers, most men didn’t like women bigger than them and her feet dwarfed Harry’s head.

 

“Really?” Harry asked, letting Tio’s finger gently guide him to look back at her face, his eyes had reddened from the onset of tears.

 

“Of course not,” she smiled, maybe it was a cultural thing and that was why she didn’t understand. “In fact, if you don’t mind, I’d love a foot rub sometime,” she said, her smile growing as she saw Harry suddenly look up without her aid, his eyes lit up. That was much better.

 

“R-Really?” Harry asked, his mouth suddenly very dry again and his cock rising to halfmast again.

 

“Sure, there’s nothing wrong about a foot rub is there? In fact, it sounds quite nice,” she said, placing the top of her index finger on her chin as if in thought.

 

“Thank you,” his voice shook a little.

 

“You don’t need to thank me,” Tio said, her cheeks darkening with the start of a blush.

 

“Err…” Harry looked towards her feet again, “can I…rub them now?” his head felt really hot as he forced the words out, swallowing dryly afterwards.

 

Tio’s blush darkened.

 

“S-Sure,” now it was Tio’s turn to stutter, caught off-guard by someone being so forward in their desire for her. She hesitated a moment before standing back up and sitting back in her armchair, “do you want err my feet on the stool or?”

 

Harry hesitated before summoning his Gryffindor courage.

 

“Can I rub them in my lap?” he could feel his heart hammering in his throat, Tio gave a light nod and a nervous smile.

 

“Thank you,” Harry said again and scooted closer, pushing the stool out of the way before lifting one of her massive feet into his lap, Tio suddenly placed her other foot on his other thigh, and he flinched at the sudden weight and pressure, the warmth of her bare heel seeping through his pyjama bottoms, her big toes inadvertently caressing his hip through his top. He swallowed, his erection swelling in anticipation. This was so hot.

 

Her sole was easily longer than his head was tall, and her healthy earthy scent teased his nose. Stronger than her slippers. It made him want to crinkle his nose at first but with each breath, the scent became more and more alluring, he took her giant foot into his small hands. It was like a surge of lightning shot up his arms and down to his cock, it strained against his pyjama trousers, trying to reach for her other foot. Just touching them and he was so excited. He pressed his thumbs into her arches and began to trace small circles, Tio let out a low moan so he applied more pressure, his breathing becoming deeper as his cock begged for release, taking more of her exotic aroma.

 

“Mmm you’re really good at this,” Tio sighed, leaning back in her chair as Harry worked his way up her instep, her sensitive toes curling as the boy’s thumbs found the erogenous zones of her foot.

 

“Thank you,” Harry said, timidly shifting his legs slightly so Tio’s other foot was closer to his cock, as she relaxed her foot fell flat on his thigh, her big toe nearly touching the tip of his bulge. Harry’s back arched as a pleasurable shiver scurried up his back.

 

“Mmm I should be thanking you,” Tio said, her blush deepening further as she looked down at the timid excitable boy rubbing her feet, looking at them like they were the most beautiful thing in the world. It sent her tummy a flutter with butterflies.

 

Harry swallowed, the feeling of her hot feet and the warm moisture of her sweat was driving him crazy. He wanted to lick them, to taste them. He imagined himself lying on the floor with his new protector standing over him, filling his mouth with her giant toes as he sucked the sweat from them. His cock throbbed so hard that he leaned back slightly in an attempt to thrust his hips.

 

“They don’t smell do they?” Tio asked timidly, noticing Harry suddenly lean away and she abruptly became very aware of how slick her soles felt as Harry’s thumbs kneaded their way down to her heel.

 

“I love how they smell,” Harry said, leaning forward, planning to take the opportunity to sniff her big beautiful toes when suddenly her big toes slammed into his face, hitting him square on the nose.

 

“Don’t say that,” Tio squealed, her blush reaching all the way up to her scarlet horn as she instinctively kicked out her foot.

 

Harry fell back onto the carpet, the ogre’s giant sweaty toes pushing him flat on his back and pinning him in place by his nose under her domineering foot. His cock hurt as it strained against its confines. Harry opened his legs, letting them stretch out and his cock pitched a very obvious tent.

 

“Oh Harry, I’m so sorry!” Tio gushed as she suddenly sat forward, dragging both her feet off of the short boy, as she realized what she’d done. “Are you ok?” she asked, leaning as far forward as she could, his nose and cheeks had turned a new shade of red in the shape of her toes and toepad. There was no blood, it might bruise a little though.

 

“I-I’t’s ok,” Harry gasped out, he’d never felt so horny in his life, he wished her foot had stayed on his face longer, he could feel the sweat from her toes just above his lip and a dull thrum of pain from the sudden strike.

 

“Are you su-“ Tio began, her voice dying when she noticed the tent the young boy was pitching for her.

 

Harry looked up at the Amazonian goddess that had knocked him on his ass, eyes glowing with lust until he saw her wide shocked eyes. He followed her gaze and saw his very obvious erection, it twitched as if happy to be the centre of attention.

 

“I’msosorry!” Harry gushed, looking back up at the giant woman scared of what she’d do. He wanted to cover it but he couldn’t move. All he could do was stare up at her as she got a good eyeful of his shame.

 

“You…you really l-like my f-feet that much?” Tio asked, her voice trembling. Her heart was beating so hard beneath her bust that she could hear it in her ears, her legs slowly opening on their own. Men only got like that when they really liked someone, Zombina had called it perfect honesty .

 

Harry swallowed. Feeling a mixture of fear and excitement brewing in his chest.

 

“Y-Yeah.”

 

Tio timidly began to stretch her foot out again. She hovered them over his erection. And curled her toes. Catching his covered tip between her second and third toe. She gasped when she felt it start to pulsate beneath her toes. Her charge gasped. She felt something warm and sticky start to ooze through the fabric and squash its way between her toes.

 

She swallowed.

 

“Oh my…”

 

A/N Hope you all liked this chapter, I’ve been wanting to do something with Tio for ages, please review and let me know what you think.