- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Thomas felt like he was rooted to Mia’s smooth body beneath him, as if he was magnetically attracted to the perfect alabaster contours of her curves. A moment before, upon feeling the incredible orbs of her already-large tits beginning to widen and expand underneath his shrinking hands, Thomas had panicked, and tried to get up off his dominant boss. But Mia had been too quick for him, and she had seized his hands in hers and held them to her breasts, forcing Thomas to rub and massage the jasmine and chamomile oil deep into her immaculate breast flesh.

“Deeeeeper, Thomas,” she was cooing at him, her eyes wide and powerful as they stared up at him, “Come on, I want you to rub that oil deeeeeeep into these big tits here. What’s the matter? Why are you trying to get away? Don’t you want my tits to be bigger?”

Thomas knew that the answer was an immediate and unquestionable “YES,” but he was already feeling overwhelmed by the situation – taking advantage of his collar and leash, Mia had whisked him away like a dog to the Burgundy Room, and now, by the light of the dozens of flickering, scented candles, he was engaged in the process of growing her even bigger, even though, in her bare feet, she was already 5’9 and much larger than him. He was 5’6, but now, he doubted whether he was even that tall anymore. For the last twenty seconds or so, Thomas was sure that he had felt himself shrinking, as his hands grew smaller and smaller against the inexorable, swelling surge of Mia’s tits.

“Ohhhh yeahhhh, you do,” Mia cooed up at him, ruffling his hair with her sweet breath as she exhaled in arousal, “I can see it in your eyes, Thomas. You just can’t WAIT to make me bigger – by giving your size to ME. I can feel it, Thomas…I can feel my big body sapping your size already. Can you feel it, Thomas? Tell me, I wanna know.”

“Y-Yes,” Thomas croaked, nodding. He simply didn’t know what else he could say. Mia had him in a dog collar, and then a leash, and now a specialized black leather harness that was attached to his raging erection that was in no danger of going away. Mia had already given him the opportunity to try and escape the harness simply by losing his erection, but Thomas hadn’t been able to manage even that. He was too hopelessly aroused, and she knew it.

“Yes,” Mia breathed up into his face. “I know you want to make me bigger, Thomas. It’s because you’re a secret little sub, aren’t you? You’ve been one all your life, and only now, when I draw it out of you, are you beginning to finally understand. I saw it the moment I laid eyes on you, Thomas…Mmmmmm, haha oh I know that you disguised it well, and it certainly helped that you were 6’5. That absolutely helped you disguise it. But I could see right through the facade, Thomas. Ohhhhh yes – and now, there’s not even a facade to see through! Look!”

Still lying on her back, on the yoga mat, Mia spread her arms out, indicating for Thomas to have a good look at his own body compared to hers now. He had been so mesmerized by her big, perfect, squishy tits, and by her smooth, slippery, perfect skin, that he had briefly lost himself in her body without taking his own into account. Staring down at her tits now, he was shocked to see that his hands looked smaller than ever compared to them – it was almost ridiculous. He had never seen a bigger or more perfect pair of breasts in his entire life. It couldn’t have just been the soft candlelight, or the sexy warm glow of the oil slathered on them…no, they really were that big, that perfect. Thomas was so entranced by them that he didn’t even realize that his mouth had literally dropped open, and that he was just sitting there on top of her big body, gawking at her tits. Only Mia’s gentle laughter interrupted his reverie:

“Hahaha ohhh Thomas, you really can’t help yourself, can you? You’re not even trying to resist anymore!”

“Oh I—I, uhh…s-sorry!” he stammered, lowering himself back to the task at hand. Mia smiled and watched him steadily, kneading and massaging the jasmine and chamomile oil into her breasts. Thomas could still feel, with each press of his body into hers, that she was sapping his size, bit by bit, in a slow, inexorable exchange that was making him more aroused by the moment. In his mind, he had already surrendered. Of course she was right…he was hopelessly aroused by the thought of being smaller than her, of being submissive to her, of wanting her to dominate him and tease him with her thick curves, to rub up on him with her slick, immaculate skin, and to milk his cock with her big hands, or her full, squirming thighs, all while she stared deeply into his eyes, relishing in the reality of her owning him, possessing him, as her own.

“Uuuugghhhh!”

An involuntary moan escaped Thomas’s lips as his hard cock lurched in its bonds. Mia’s leather contraption had made it so that the harder he got, the more it pulled and strained against his collar. In a bizarre way, his cock was pulling his head down, while at the same time, his head was pulling his cock up. It was a painful and disorienting experience, and for a moment, Thomas was distracted from the reality of Mia’s continued growth. She was still expanding and swelling beneath him.

“Awwww, is my little puppy getting uncomfortable?” she cooed, her eyebrows going up in mock-concern. “I don’t know why it’s so difficult for you, Thomas – all you have to do is let your little cock go soft, and it’ll fall right out of its prison. That’s all you have to do, hahaha! It’s so simple! What’s wrong, Thomas? Can’t you do that?”

Thomas gritted his teeth, trying hard to concentrate. Mia knew full well that he couldn’t just become un-aroused like that, especially when he was on top of her naked body like this, rubbing oil into her smooth skin as she got bigger and bigger underneath him.

“Hahaha oh I’m so mean, aren’t I?” Mia teased, abruptly sitting up. Thomas was surprised by this sudden action, and tumbled backward onto the mat. His legs were kicking in the air for a few moments, causing Mia to put her hand over her mouth to stifle another laugh.

“Tell you what, Thomas,” she declared, “I think you’ve rubbed enough oil on me for now.” Her eyes narrowed as she peered down at Thomas’s collar. “Haha, wow,” she chuckled, halfway to herself, “Looks like I’ve got to…yeah…” And reaching down, she tightened Thomas’s collar a few notches. He had shrunk enough to the point where his collar had literally become loose on his neck.

“Mmmmm, I’d SO want to measure you right now,” Mia purred down at him, “But not yet! We’ve gotta play a little game first!”

“A…a game!?” Thomas asked, bewildered. He still felt like he was struggling to extricate himself from the spell of those huge, glorious, oil-slicked tits that were gently swinging back and forth in the panorama of his vision.

“Mhmmmm, yes…a game,” came Mia’s soft voice in his ears. He felt the soft yet authoritative force of her long finger sliding under his chin. “Hey – eyes up here, little pet.”

Even though he and Mia were both sitting down, it was clear now that she was substantially bigger and taller than him. The top of his head was even with her eyes, and if he stared forward, he was looking directly into the middle of her long, alabaster neck. But of course, per her gentle order, he was now staring up into her dark eyes. For several long moments, Mia said nothing; she just stared down at him dominatingly, the barest hint of a smirk on her face, as she surveyed her pet. Thomas didn’t know how much she had grown, or how much he had shrunk, but up until that moment, he had never felt smaller or more overpowered in his life. And Melissa was doing it all without even saying a word.

“So this game,” she continued, finally letting his chin go after the long seconds had passed by, “Is very simple. And it’s fun! Fun for you, and fun for me! See, all that happens is that I lay back down there on the mat, and you, Thomas…you have to crawl up my body, starting at my feet, going up my legs, my torso, and all the way to my face…and then, once you reach my face, you’ve won! And that means that you can kiss me.”

“I…I can kiss you!?” Thomas blurted out, not even caring how submissive it made him sound.

“Mmmm yessss,” intoned Mia playfully, “And I can tell that idea excites you. Haha, it excites me too, Thomas…and remember, it’s all about the journey!”

Winking at him knowingly, Mia laid back down face-up on the mat. Thomas was sitting at her feet, watching her wiggling her sexy toes playfully at him. He felt a little confused – what exactly did she mean by “it’s all about the journey?” That didn’t really make much sense to him. But he was too distracted by her big, sexy body lying there, and by the prospect of actually getting to kiss her, to worry too much about it.

*Mwwwah* *Mwwwah*

Mia was kissing the air sexily, indicating that Thomas should start crawling up her body. Taking a deep breath, and trying not to strain his cock too much in its bonds, he began crawling up her smooth legs. Underneath him, he felt Mia flexing her calves, which had the effect of hardening her muscles against his cock. Mia’s physique was curvy, rather than being overtly muscular, but the feel of her hard muscles underneath the padding of her feminine flesh told Thomas what he already knew – Mia was strong. Thomas grit his teeth in concentration and crawled his way up past her knees, feeling her full, large thighs underneath him now. Just as she had done with her calves, Mia began playfully flexing her quads underneath him, first her left then her right, and back and forth, and back and forth again. With each flex, Thomas could feel his body rocked slightly to the opposite side. Mia was showing him just how powerful her legs were; she could manipulate his entire body, using only her legs.

And, just then, he felt his cock get caught up in between her thighs. Without warning, Mia had squeezed them shut, right after Thomas had slipped a little into the chasm that had opened up between her legs. Mia’s soft laughter floated tantalizingly to his ears:

“Hahaha oh nooooo, what happened, Thomas? Did you get stuuuuuck? Are you trapped?”

Thomas was breathing heavily now, and he tried to position his hands such that he could push himself off her thighs, freeing his cock from its prison. But as Thomas tried to accomplish this, Mia simply squeezed her big thighs together harder, and to make matters worse, she started gyrating her thighs back and forth, back and forth, like pistons in an engine. She was mercilessly milking his cock with her legs, and Thomas, who had already been quite on edge before, was now so sexually distressed that he let out a pitiful, moaning whine, that almost sounded like he was about to start crying…and he was.

“Awww, my little pet’s having a hard time, isn’t he?” Mia intoned gently, her soft tone belying the mocking cut of her words. “What, doesn’t he like the feeling of his little cock being trapped in between my biiiiig thighs? Hmmmm? Doesn’t he like it when I ooooo…ooooo…oooooooo, when I massage him with my legs like that?”

Thomas was at his wit’s end; his entire body was shaking and heaving, covered in sweat, and he was about to explode all over Mia’s thigh when she suddenly stopped gyrating her thighs, and instead clamped down hard on his poor cock, preventing him from cumming.

“Ggggyyyyyuuuuugghh!” Thomas cried, falling face-forward down onto the slick, meaty top of Mia’s thighs. His lungs were burning, and he lay there panting desperately for several moments, trying to catch his breath, with Mia’s laughter hanging in the air over his head. Of course, after the hot fog of his robbed orgasm passed away from the forefront of his mind, Thomas realized what Mia was doing. So this is what she had meant by “the journey.”

*Mwah* *Mwah*

She was kissing the air again, bidding him to continue crawling up her body. Thomas resolved to outlast the adversity – it would be worth it when he finally reached those beautiful, full, plush lips of hers. He felt her thick thighs relax, freeing up his cock, implicitly encouraging him to continue on his journey.

‘She’s just playing with me,’ Thomas reassured himself, ‘But she’s gonna let me get there eventually, I know it…she thinks I’m weak…she thinks I can’t make it, but I’ll show her that she’s underestimating me!’

Taking a deep breath (which made his head swim a little, since the air in the Burgundy room was so thick with the scented smoke of the innumerable flickering candles), Thomas began crawling up Mia’s glorious, slick body once again. He could feel the gentle, yet powerful heaves of her breath underneath him, and it was hard not to lose himself in the softly undulating flesh of her stomach.

“Mmmm, come on little slave, come on,” Mia purred out into the air, “You’ve got this…I know you can do it…I know you can make it…*Mwah* *Mwah*...come on Thomas, just a little more, just a little further…”

He was at her breasts now. The sound of something slippery sounded out in his left ear…was Mia about to rub more oil on herself!? Thomas reminded himself not to get distracted from his goal, and he kept on crawling. Mia’s breasts looked bigger than ever, and as he passed them, he wasn’t able to avoid gawking at how much his comparatively little hands sunk into them, to the point where they halfway disappeared.

*SLAP*

Mia’s big hand came down on Thomas’s back, forcing him facedown in between her tits, so that his head and neck were poking out of the top of them. She had definitely oiled up her hand, because the air was now full of the slick, sexy sounds of her rubbing the oil all over his back.

“Ohhhh yeah,” she cooed down at Thomas, lifting her head up ever-so-slightly so she could grin at him, “There we go, Thomas – join in the oily fun, hahaha!”

Quite apart from the primal pleasure of feeling Mia’s big hand massage oil into his back, Thomas realized that something else was happening. Mia’s big tits felt like they were growing and expanding around him, and at the same time, his head and neck were sinking down, down into them as they grew. It didn’t take Thomas long to understand what was happening: thanks to the oil she was massaging into him, Mia was stealing even more of his size! Smaller and smaller he shrunk, until his head was entirely caught up in between her tits.

“Oops, but you were getting so close, Thomas!” Mia teased, her velvety voice booming around his ears through the slick flesh of her big tits, “What happened? You went backwards, haha!”

Thomas struggled to get his bearings, and managed to pop his head out from between those huge breasts. He wasn’t going to let her beat him…he was going to win the game and claim his prize at her lips. But apart from the obvious drawback of stealing his size, Mia wasn’t making the game any easier for him. She pressed her breasts up together, squishing them around the top of Thomas’s body, and gyrating them side to side. He was painfully aware of the effect this had on his erection, and he felt his loins beginning to lurch and sputter, a telltale sign of an impending orgasm. Thomas knew that he wasn’t to cum without Mia’s express permission, and yet, because of the dizzying extent of her domination over him, it was almost out of his hands at this point. He collapsed down on her chest, his raging cock pressing back down into the slippery pillars of her thighs, and he moaned out in desperate, carnal, obscene agony.

“Ohhh NO you don’t!” came Mia’s sharp but playful retort, and the next thing Thomas knew, his moans had morphed into heaving, pleading sobs. Mia had once again clamped her big thighs down around his cock and squeezed them together tightly, preventing him from cumming. As much as Thomas cried and protested, there was nothing he could do to escape Mia’s powerful thigh-vice. Out of crazy, primal instinct, he actually tried humping the space in between her thighs, but it was a hopeless endeavor. There WAS not space in between Mia’s thighs, not when she was squeezing them together like this. And there wasn’t any question at this point, that her legs were not only much bigger than his, but much stronger as well.

“Heheh, don’t think I smell my little pet’s cum bubbling up in those precious little balls!” Mia teased. She slathered still more oil on her big hand, and proceeded to gently rub and massage Thomas’s balls, and the base of his trapped cock. Thomas was still panting out desperately like an animal from having his orgasm denied, but even in the midst of these overwhelming feelings, he detected something new. As Mia rubbed down his package with the oil, he could feel his body shrinking…there was no question of that…but at the same time, he could actually feel his cock and balls growing.

*Sllloooooop*

The wet, slick sound of Mia pulling Thomas’s cock out from between her thighs sounded out into the air, and he wasn’t even able to inhale a breath before the warm, smooth grip of her oiled-up hand was squeezing up and down his shaft, rubbing and prodding and poking and pulling on it with a loving, dominant insistence that drove him wild. He felt still more size draining out of the rest of his body, and going straight down to his cock.

“Is my little pet going to hold his cum in?” Mia asked him sweetly. “Is he gonna do what his Mistress Dom tells him to do? Hmmmmm?”

“Y-Yes!!” gasped Thomas, nodding his head in the middle of Mia’s big tits.

“Does he remember that his cock…and his balls…and aaaaaaall his cum belongs to his Mistress Dom?” Mia persisted, now performing a series of sexy, undulating stomach rolls that had the effect of massaging and tantalizing Thomas’s entire midsection.

“Yes!!” he cried.

“And of course, he hasn’t forgotten the goal of our fun little game, now, has he?”

“N-No!” he breathed out forcefully, “No, I…I h-haven’t forgotten!”

“Mmmm, well good, then!” Mia purred sexily, finally letting his cock go. Thomas was so unimaginably hard now that he could literally feel the heavy force of his cock pulling his neck down, since it was attached by that leather strap to his collar. Without skipping a beat, Mia sat up slightly, brought her hands down to his neck, and tightened his collar still further.

“So get a move on, little tiger!” she cooed, pursing her lips once more as she laid herself back down. “I can’t wait to see how short you’ve gotten!”

Thomas could have easily contemplated how much he had shrunk – and how much Mia had grown – but by now he was utterly transported by lust. A ravenous desire to kiss Mia had now taken control of his mind and body, and with a desperate, animalistic grunt, he resumed crawling up her oiled skin to her face. It was harder than ever, since he was now confined to a permanent crouch because of the leather contraption around his neck and cock, but never had he been more determined. Mustering up everything he had, he waddled awkwardly between Mia’s breasts, up her chest, and then – triumph! He was there! He had made it to her mouth! There, right underneath his trembling form, were her luscious lips.

*Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah*

They kissed the air between them, and Thomas breathed out in tremulant arousal as he bent down to receive his reward. But right as his lips were about to touch hers –

*Tug*

Martha’s huge hand had wrapped around his cock, and was again slathering it all up with oil, tugging it with the same gentle, insistent playfulness. Thomas found himself shrinking down, down, down, away from Martha’s lips, which had parted in delight.

“Nyyyyuuuughhh!” moaned Thomas in despair, mouthing at the air as he shrank down smaller and smaller, away from her lips. Mia’s soft, full laughter filled his ears.

“Hahahaha, ohhhhh soooo close, little slave!” she cooed, “You got sooooo close, but oh no! You just started getting smaller again! Awwwww, poor little baby! You were already so small to begin with when you came in here, but now…my goodness, it’s going to be a little ridiculous, I think, when we’re standing next to each other!”

“Puh…p-puh…” begged Thomas pitifully, crying into Mia’s perfect skin.

“Hmmm?” she asked sweetly, finally letting his cock slip out of her hands. Somewhere in his brain, Thomas registered that it was quite large and heavy, especially in proportion to the rest of his body. But right now, all he could do was beg.

“My little pet wants to ask me something?” Mia continued in that soft, genial voice of hers. “Well go ahead, little guy – spit it out!”

“P-Pleeeeaase!” moaned Thomas.

“Please?” Mia giggled, shaking Thomas’s whole body with the jiggle and quiver of her mirth underneath him. “Please what, little one? Please let you cum?”

“N-Nooooo!” groaned Thomas. He managed to lift his head up from his prostrate position on her chest, and look up, in between her breasts, directly into her eyes. She was watching him steadily, eager and interested to see what he was going to say.

“P-pleeease…l-let me…let me K-K-KISS you!!” sobbed Thomas, finally breaking down completely into a shivering mess against her body. He saw Mia’s lips part, and her eyes went slightly wide in surprise. She evidently hadn’t expected him to say that, and, even through the gathering mist of his tears, Thomas could tell that she was very pleased.

“Awww just look at you,” she murmured almost half to herself, “You’re totally broken already…totally mine…you want to kiss your Dom’s pretty lips even more than you want to cum?”

“Yeh-heh-hessssss!” sobbed Thomas quietly. He didn’t even have the energy to make loud noises anymore. But Mia understood that the paradoxical truth that the quietness of his pleading belied the true intensity of his feeling. The next moment, Thomas felt the rumbling vibrations of a purring hum go through her entire body.

“Mmmmm, come on up here, little slave,” she cooed gently. “Come on up here, sweet Thomas…I think you just won the game!”

It took Thomas considerably longer to accomplish this feat, but once he had finally lugged his exhausted, shrunken body up to Mia’s mouth, she didn’t waste any more time. Seizing the back of his head in a powerful grip (halfway palming his entire head in the process), Mia brought his head down towards her awaiting lips. The next moment, Thomas was awash in a hot, liquid river of bliss, as he felt Mia’s plush, strong lips fasten around his mouth in the unprecedented ecstasy of their first kiss. Thomas felt his eyes roll back into his head as he felt Mia’s huge, powerful tongue slither and snake into his mouth, effortlessly batting his much smaller tongue to the side as it began to hungrily explore his mouth. It felt like she was drawing his entire essence into her mouth; she sucked all the air out of his lungs as the soft, wet contours of her lips flexed and pulled against the confines of his mouth, and beyond. She was ravenously mauling the entire lower half of his face with her mouth, and the deeper they kissed, the more voracious she became.

*RrrrrrrAAAUUGGHHHGGGLLOOWWRRLLLLL*

The hungry, animal sound of Mia’s moaning penetrated deep into Thomas’s core. If he hadn’t been so completely lost in the kiss, he would have been alarmed by Mia’s aggression – generally speaking, she kept a lid on blatant, overt displays of emotion. She preferred to play it cool, calm, and collected, and to assert her authority by exuding confidence and giving gentle but firm orders. Now, though, for the first time, she was truly allowing the relishment of her own domination of Thomas to bleed through into plain view…and it was a sight to behold. Thomas felt like he was getting consumed. Mia’s big tongue thrust deeper and deeper into his mouth, beginning to writhe and wriggle crazily as she explored every crevice. Thomas was only able to breathe through his nose, because Mia had formed an airtight seal with her hungry lips that went from the edge of his nostrils all the way down towards the bottom of his chin. And through it all, in the background, Thomas was vaguely aware that Mia’s big hands were rubbing him up and down, up and down. The squelching, slick sounds behind him betrayed the fact that she had oiled up her hands yet again, and from the subtle feeling of diminishment against her slowly expanding flesh all around him, Thomas knew that she was stealing still more of his size.

How long the kiss lasted, Thomas had no idea. Time itself seemed to have ground to a halt. All that he knew was that, eventually, Mia had broken off the kiss with almighty, final syrupy *SMACK*, and he felt himself rising up in the air. She was sitting up, lifting his shrunken body up along with her, and Thomas got a good look at her gorgeous face. Her dark eyes were staring at him intently, and her eyelids were heavy with lust. Saying nothing, she reached down and unfastened Thomas’s cock from his collar. At first, through the swimming reverie of his brain in the afterglow of the most epic and intense kiss of his life, Thomas didn’t understand why Mia was releasing him. But then, it all made sense – she had stood up, and was now looming over his crouching body, a veritable nude goddess, glistening with scented oil…with a figure that would have left Venus herself burning with envy. Thomas could barely see her face over the twin mounds of her prodigious tits, which were slowly dripping long, sensuous dribbles of oil onto the top of his head.

Without even speaking, Mia simply extended her finger and curled it upward towards him. Thomas knew what it meant: she wanted him to stand up. That’s why she had unhooked his raging, purpling erection from its leather prison; she wanted him to be able to stand upright, to compare their heights. Trembling with expectation, Thomas obeyed, slowly rising up to his full height. And then, far sooner than he expected, he stopped rising up. His legs were fully extended – he was standing up as high as he could go. And yet, he found himself staring straight into Mia’s fat, swollen, erect nipples. Her giant tits expanded far out on either side of him, each of them noticeably bigger than his entire head. The top of his head didn’t even reach her shoulders anymore. Thomas immediately became weak in the knees, and his body started trembling anew with the dawning knowledge of just how huge Mia was compared to him now. In the past fifteen minutes, she had grown to a towering 6’3, and he had shrunk down to a measly 5’2. She was a full 13 inches taller than him now, and from the hefty swerve of her vigorous curves, it looked like she outweighed his skinny body by at least 100 pounds. The only part of him that was still big was his cock, which was straining and stretching into the air, pointed directly up at her chin, an impressive 11 inches long and 6 inches thick.

Slowly, purposefully, with that confident, furtive smile twitching on her lips, Mia held up her hand, poised her fingers, and snapped them. The effect was instantaneous – Thomas’s cock lurched and spasmed, and began spewing out rope after rope of thick, white cum. His loins were on fire with agonizing pleasure, finally releasing all of the fervid frustration that had been building up inside him all day long. Unable to help himself, Thomas collapsed in a twitching, shivering heap at Mia’s feet, moaning and mouthing wordlessly at the air as he painted her toes and feet white with his sticky cum. And the whole time she simply stood there silently, watching him with flaring nostrils, her mouth twitching up in that knowing grin as her pussy began to drool thick, clear gobs of her own cum straight down onto Thomas’s trembling, groveling body.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 11 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep