- Text Size +

Chapter 5

The first thing that Thomas became aware of when he woke up was a smooth, uniform tightness around his neck. He lay with his eyes closed for a few minutes, straddling the boundary of wakefulness and sleep, as he became more and more aware of the constricting sensation on his neck. He had been so exhausted and spent from the night before that he had dropped into a dreamless sleep quite soon after Mia’s phone call had spurred him to cum.

Mia...Mia’s phone call…

Thomas groggily began to piece together reality as his thoughts mixed and mingled amongst themselves. He had had a busy time the previous day...lots of clients, lots of massage work, a nice morning surf before work…even saw Luna at the bar...

No, wait...that wasn’t right. He HAD seen Luna, but he hadn’t worked at all yesterday. Mia had given him the day off...Mia...Mia…

Suddenly it all came crashing together in his mind. Thomas’s eyes shot open and he sat bolt upright in bed, his hands grasping at his neck. He felt the thick band of leather, and he heard the soft chime of a metal ring at his Adam's apple.

The collar...she...Mia had put the collar on him! Thomas jumped out of bed to go look at himself in the mirror. The memories of being shrunken down, of being 5’6, were all rushing back into his head, blending with the flashbacks of Mia’s lithe, curvy form rising above him, taller than him, as she pressed her strong, luscious thigh into his crotch, pinning him to the wall and lifting him up off the floor as she grinned down licentiously at him. Surely...surely it was all some kind of horrible dream.

But as Thomas looked at himself in the full-length mirror, his heart sank. He was certainly still smaller, just as small as he had been before. A quick measurement against the wall informed him that yes, in fact, he was still 5’6.

“This is insane,” Thomas muttered to himself, staring at his naked, collared body in the mirror. In addition to his height, he had also lost a good deal of his muscle mass, and was now looking quite skinny. His mind, though preoccupied with visions of his dominatrix tormenter, Mia, flitted back to Luna, whom he had just seen the day before. She had looked thick...and...and strong and curvy. She had been eating well...and working out, maybe? Thomas found himself wondering if Luna, although only 5’4, weighed more than he did now.

But Thomas couldn’t focus on anything except Mia for long. That sexy, wicked grin on her face as she collared him the previous night, the way that she had attached that leash and just...yanked him up, manipulating his whole body like a dog’s, dominating him and making him do whatever she wanted...in the bright light of the morning sun streaming in through his window, it was all too much for Thomas to take. He had to get out of all of this -- he had to escape it and reassert his independence.

And so, lifting both hands up to his neck, he made to remove his collar.

“You will leave that collar on,” came Mia’s full, delectable voice in his head, “Until further notice. Don’t take it off, Thomas. Don’t even think about taking it off. Or I’ll know. And my little pet doesn’t want to find out what happens if he disobeys me.”

Thomas’s hands paused at his throat. His fingers were just under the leather flap in the back. All he had to do was flip it, take the damn thing off, and catch the quickest flight off the island, never to return.

‘No, I can’t do that,’ he thought to himself, trying to rationalize the whole process in his own head, ‘Because then I’ll never convince Mia to grow me back again! No, no I can’t go now!’

But deep down, Thomas knew he was lying to himself. He didn’t hold out much hope for Mia growing him back, and if she did, it would only be because SHE wanted to, not because he somehow managed to convince her. Thomas fought this awful, dawning darkness that was covering his brain, this slow realization that Mia had taken up cheerful residence inside his head. But there wasn’t much he could do about it right now. He knew that the REAL reason why he didn’t throw off the collar and run was because he WANTED to stay. He was obsessed with Mia. She was so gorgeous, so luscious...her skin was immaculate and smooth, and her body was so thick and curvy and sumptuous...he was already getting rock-hard just thinking about it, and when she was all oiled-up in the candlelight, looming over him, dwarfing him, making him feel small as she pressed his body up against the wall, forcing him to feel her huge tits with his hands, tits that were going to get bigger and bigger and bigger.

“Oh my god…” moaned Thomas out loud. He lowered his hands away from his neck. He couldn’t even bring himself to disobey a single order from her. This realization made him feel even shorter, smaller, and weaker than he already was. But perhaps...well, maybe he could distract himself with some massage clients today. It would be good to get back to work. Or, at least, this is what Thomas was trying to tell himself. A more intense wish was for Mia to invite him back up to her room that night.

Almost on cue, his phone buzzed. Thomas jumped in surprise, adrenaline racing through his body. He picked up his phone, noting how strange and ponderous it felt in his hand now that he was so much smaller. His heart skipped several beats; a text from Mia.

“Good morning my sweet little puppy! Clear schedule again for you today! Why don’t you give surfing a try again, hmmm? And stop by the beach bar when you get tired. I’ll be watching youuuu! <3 <3”

Thomas stared at the screen for a few blank moments. He didn’t know what he had been expecting, but now that he had ingested Mia’s message, her plan seemed perfectly obvious.

‘Of course she cleared my schedule again,’ he thought to himself darkly. The light, jingling sound of his collar sounded out as he mechanically moved around his apartment, with no aim to his steps. ‘I’m not her employee anymore…I’m her pet. She’s never going to let me have another client ever again.’

Thomas had stopped at the double-doored window to his little balcony, and he stared far off into the water, blinking in the morning sunlight. He felt slightly sick to his stomach, considering that his dignity and self-worth were being systematically dismantled and destroyed by the owner of the resort, the most powerful woman on the island. Aside from some kind of crazy, daring escape, smuggling himself on board an outgoing ship, there was no conceivable way that he could escape the island, which had no airport.

‘Not like I could sneak through the airport, even if it was here,’ he thought hopelessly. Mia had already made it clear that she had spies working for her, to watch him and report on his activities. True, the only tangible proof he had was that Luna was one of the “little birds” that Mia had mentioned, but somehow he knew that she wasn’t the only one. For all he knew, Mia had someone watching him right now…

He backed away from the window, sat down on his bed, and put his head in his hands. It was bad enough that Thomas was in this situation, but the truly discouraging – and frightening – part was that he was actually turned-on by it. He kept trying to think of solutions, of ways of escaping his predicament, and yet invariably, his mind always fell back on those hopelessly sexy images of Mia’s oiled, curvy body, and the objectifying and dominant way her eyes had flashed down at him the night before, when she had jerked him up by his leash.

‘You’re her little dog,’ he thought, over and over, ‘And she’s just going to keep shrinking you, making you smaller and smaller, as she trains you…Get out…You have to get out of here! Before it’s too late!!’

But there was nothing he could do. Or, at least, that’s what Thomas was telling himself. A crushing sense of powerlessness had descended on him, obscuring any ambitions of escape.

‘But if I can’t get out,’ he thought suddenly, snapping up his head in defiance, ‘I can show her that I’m perfectly fine just…just taking some days off and enjoying myself. So what if I have to wear this stupid collar for a little while? It doesn’t have to mean anything if I don’t let it…and besides, Mia feeds off submission, obviously, so if I just show her that…that I can take whatever she dishes out, then she’ll get bored of me eventually and then…then she’ll just grow me back and move on to some other unlucky guy!’

The mental pep talk Thomas was giving himself seemed to work. He felt his spirits rise, and he leapt up from his bed, got his surfboard, and made his way down to the beach. On the way out of his apartment building, however, he passed by a couple taller girls in skimpy swimsuits, and they both looked down on him humorously, with one of them even putting a large hand up to her mouth to hide a laugh. Both of the girls were leggy and curvy, and had to be a few inches over 6 feet tall.

‘Huh...immature volleyball college girls, probably,’ Thomas thought dismissively, passing them. But after a few steps, he heard them both laughing at him, and something boiled up inside of him. He whipped around, eyeing both girls with undisguised annoyance.

“What!?” he demanded. “What’s so funny?!” It wasn’t like Thomas to be so petty, to take his insecurities to heart, but the smaller he got, the more his anxieties rose to the surface.

The tall girls looked at each other and laughed harder, both of them turning back to stare at him a few moments later. Clearly, they had no shame in mocking a guy whose head came up to their chins.

“Haha that board’s a little…uhm…big for you, isn’t it?” laughed one girl.

“A “little” big for him!?” burst out the other, “Hahaha, that thing’s too big for US! Sorry, little guy, but I think you accidentally switched boards with some dude who’s 6’5!”

“I…I WAS 6’5!” retorted Thomas, before he could even register how ridiculous his reply sounded. His response only made the two girls laugh even harder.

“Ooooo, okay!” nodded the first girl, in wide-eyed exaggeration.

“Suuuuure you were,” teased the second girl, “Little puppy!” The two of them turned away and trotted off, their big asses bouncing and swaying behind them as their laughter continued to flutter through the air. For a few moments, Thomas just stood there, incensed and embarrassed. Who did those girls think they were, anyway!? They looked like they were in college, which meant that they were at least a few years younger than him (which was 24).

But just then, Thomas realized how out-of-place his thinking was. It hit him like a ton of bricks: his brain was still operating like he was a cut, muscular, 6’5 blond hunk who could probably get any girl he wanted. He turned and looked at a reflection of himself in one of the bottom windows of his apartment building. A small, skinny, 5’6 man looked back at him, wearing a dog collar and an oversized swimsuit, holding an unquestionably oversized surfboard.

‘They’re right,’ he thought, ‘I do look ridiculous…’

After a few moments of sobering realization, Thomas again attempted to rally himself, although his attempts were beginning to seem more and more far-fetched, even to him.

‘They’re probably working for Mia,’ he told himself, as he took a deep breath and continued on to the beach. ‘She probably, like…I don’t know, told them to “bump” into me or something. It’s just another one of Mia’s ploys to get me to feel small, to…to rope me into her messed-up game. And I’m not going to fall for it!’

Thomas might not have been falling for “Mia’s ploy,” as he told himself, but he certainly fell plenty of times into the choppy waves as he again tried unsuccessfully to surf. He was the same size as he had been the previous day, but he seemed to be having even more trouble keeping his balance on the surfboard. His arms and legs felt weaker…more spent. He wondered whether his muscles were beginning to atrophy even more from Mia’s special massage oil, even though she hadn’t used it on him last night.

‘Just quit thinking about Mia…Jesus!’ he thought to himself savagely, right after he faceplanted into the foamy surf for the twentieth time that morning. But with the dog collar being a constant companion fastened around his neck, he couldn’t even pretend that he wasn’t thinking about her. The words from her text echoed hauntingly in his mind: “I’ll be watching youuuu!”

Thomas suddenly understood that these words were meant to be taken literally. As he floated in the water, he eagerly began to scan the top balconies of the Landmark Hotel. He knew that Mia had all the top floor to herself…which meant that she might actually be watching from one of the balconies.

As his eyes scanned eagerly (whether from dread or excitement, he didn’t know), something bright flashed from one of the topmost balconies, briefly blinding him. Thomas shut his eyes to recover for a few moments, and then opened them again. He stared back at the same exact spot, and abruptly, he felt a cold shot go through his body. It was her. It was Mia on the balcony! She was there! It was so far away, but Thomas knew it was her. He could just make out the fleshy curve of her hips, cloaked by one of her gossamer, see-through night robes. Even from this distance, that shoulder-length, wavy brown hair, those curves, and that impeccable skin…they all made it completely obvious that it was her, on top of the obvious clue of her being on the top balcony, where no one else was allowed.

All of this happened so quickly in Thomas’s mind that he didn’t even piece together, for a few seconds, what had caused the flash of light that had briefly blinded him. But as he squinted and looked closer, he realized all at once: Mia was looking through a pair of binoculars, straight down at him, and the light from the rising sun had reflected back off their twin lenses into his eyes.

He felt utterly creeped out. There was no doubt that Mia was literally watching him this very second. Hell, she probably already knew that he had recognized her on the balcony. Thomas quickly looked away, and pretended to busy himself with his surfboard. In reality, though, he was trying not to think about how horribly aroused it made him feel, to be watched from afar like that, like he was some kind of captive animal in a safari.

‘But that’s exactly what you are,’ he thought helplessly. ‘A captive animal…’ For the next thirty minutes, he tried to make sure that his torso faced away from and, just so Mia couldn’t see the erection that was tenting his oversized swimsuit. Finally, though, he got so tired from being in the water that he had to get out, and he only barely managed to hide his erection between his legs as he tottered over to the beachside bar. He knew that Mia was still watching him, and much to his distress, that knowledge alone was enough to keep his cock hard. It made him feel so small, so objectified…and as much as he hated it, that turned him on.

He wasn’t at all surprised to see that Luna was once again working the morning shift. He resumed his spot at the far end of the bar, hoping that one of the other bartenders would serve him first. But after waiting a full five minutes for service, Thomas began to wonder if he wasn’t being served on purpose. Finally, Luna waltzed over to him, a teasing grin framed by her long, luscious, silver hair.

“Heheh, gee Thomas, not much luck today, either, huh?” she chuckled, shaking her head, making all the piercings in her ears bobble. “You really seem to have lost your touch! Wonder why that could be?”

Thomas felt like glaring at her, but all he could manage was a slightly annoyed, pleading look that wordlessly begged her not to twist the knife that was already in him. Luna, though, did not seem the least bit interested in letting up.

“Haha, it’s probably that dog collar you’ve got around your neck,” she giggled, pointing at it with a sexy, manicured finger. “Where’d you get that, Thomas? Was that your idea!? Haha, decided to fly your submissive flag?”

“N-no…” Thomas muttered, looking down and shaking his head. He once again took in Luna’s body, all adorned with those flowing, baroque tattoos, and, just like yesterday, he found himself wondering if she had gotten thicker…bigger.

‘Yeah, she totally has,’ he decided. ‘No question. She’s thicker…looks stronger, more solid…god I was so stupid to let her go like I did…’

“Or…” added Luna, leaning forward on the bar toward him, so that her big tits squished up against themselves in her swimsuit, “Maybe it was someone else…who collared you.”

Thomas blinked and tried not to react to Luna’s blatant provocation. Of course, given that she was in league with Mia, Thomas assumed that Luna knew all about what had happened the night before. No doubt Mia had filled Luna in on everything in preparation for orchestrating the interaction they were having right now. Not only did this leave Thomas feeling like a pet, but also a marionette. And Mia was pulling all the strings.

In his efforts to evade Luna’s eyes (and fat tits), Thomas made a point of looking elsewhere, and of course, since Mia was on his mind, he ended up looking straight back to her balcony. She was still standing there, looking straight at him with her binoculars.

“Whatcha lookin at, Thomas?” came Luna’s voice behind him, making him jump. “You see someone up there you know?”

“I…uhhh…” he stammered, turning back to her, “I dd-don’t know…look, Luna, can I just have another tequila sunrise, please?”

“Heh, struck a nerve, huh?” Luna quipped, sticking her tongue into the inside of her cheek. “You know, Thomas, I wouldn’t be so down on this sudden…shrinking spurt that you’ve been having. I think you look cuuuute.” She batted her eyes at him while glancing sideways in his direction. Her pose had the effect of showing off the large, rounded curve of her ass, and her sexy, muscular thighs. Thomas felt himself hardening even further.

“Y-yes, Luna you, uh…you made that perfectly clear…ah, yesterday,” was all he could manage to say.

“And you never know what can happen,” Luna continued, giving her ass a lascivious bounce in his direction, before boldly striding up to him and giving the metal ring in his collar a little flick. “All pet owners need some time off, and well…haha, I’m a pretty experienced pet-sitter, so…”

She turned and walked away with a chiming laugh, leaving Thomas to stew on the implications of what had just happened. Luna’s audacity had taken him so much by surprise that he couldn’t even muster up a response. All he could do was stare blankly at her big ass, bouncing up and down in her wake. Without even realizing what he was doing, he turned back to look at Mia’s balcony. It was vacant…she wasn’t there anymore.

Thomas briefly thought about bolting, and running away to hide somewhere. Maybe he could hide in the bushes somewhere, slowly sneak his way to a departing ship, and covertly catch a ride. But as soon as the thought entered his mind, he dismissed it as crazy. Even though things were humiliating right now, he still had his pride! He had to stick to his plan…eventually, when Mia saw how he refused to respond to her, she’d tire of him and move on to someone else. He just had to keep focusing on that.

The real reason, though, why he didn’t entertain the thought of escape was because, deep down, he didn’t think he’d be able to get away with it without Mia catching him…and punishing him.

Luna brought the tequila sunrise about ten minutes later (purposefully late, of course), and she laid it down in front of him with a knowing grin.

“Thank you,” said Thomas curtly, pulling the drink towards him. Now seemed like a good time to dull the reality of his situation with a pleasant little buzz…but before he could even lift the glass up to his lips, he smelled a rich, spiced scent infusing the air around him...something exotic and spicy, mixed with the telltale scents of jasmine and camomile. He immediately froze. He knew that smell. His erection, which had been waning a bit for the last few minutes, sprang straight back up again. The sound of clinking metal tinkled out underneath his chin, and Thomas immediately felt a firm, strong, constricting tug around his neck as he was pulled backward from his drink, straight into the soft, voluminous embrace of warm flesh. He shut his eyes in fear; he didn’t even need to open them to see who it was. Mia had attached her leash to his collar, and stood behind him, grinning down at his body lodged in between her full breasts, on either side of his head.

“Ooooh I think it’s a little early in the day for my little pet to be drinking,” Mia cooed down at him, shimmying her big breasts from side to side as she kept drawing the leash towards her, pulling him deeper into her cleavage. “Why don’t you have his drink, Luna? Get a nice little buzz courtesy of my new pet?”

Thomas opened his eyes and saw Luna pick up his drink, wink at him, and down it in one gulp.

“Whatever you say, boss,” she chuckled, smiling up at Mia. “My god, you’re looking incredible these days, Mia!”

“Haha well, they say that getting a new pet can boost your spirits,” replied Mia cheerily. She was wrapping her hand around the leash, so that she literally had Thomas “on a short leash.” He tried to jostle away from her, but she held him at bay, still sitting on the barstool, with his head in between her tits.

“But they also say,” continued Mia, “That when you get a new pet, you’ve gotta put in the early effort to train them…or else they’ll grow up to be insubordinate little pieces of work.”

“Ohhhh, can’t have that,” intoned Luna, shaking her head meaningfully, staring directly at Thomas.

“No indeeeeed,” came Mia’s humorous rejoiner. “Though I have to say, Luna, now that I'm looking around here, you’ve been doing a fine job keeping up with this place! Everything’s so organized and clean…very nicely done!”

“Aw, well thanks Mia!” said Luna. From his compromised position, Thomas could see that Luna was blushing at the compliment. He remembered when, months before, he could have made her blush like that simply by looking at her. That time seemed so far away now, though, that it was almost as if it had never happened.

“Mmm yessss,” mused Mia out loud, shaking the leash a little in her hand, and making Thomas feel the slap of it against his bare torso, “I think I’ll actually come back here sometime soon, in the next few days or so, bring my pet with me, and have a niiiiice relaxing day under an umbrella.”

“Oh that sounds wonderful!” Luna exclaimed, “And of course, I’ll make sure the rest of the staff knows when to expect you…and him.”

“Lovely!” Mia smiled. “But now my pet and I have got some…business to attend to. Can’t be taking my pet out in public until it’s properly trained now, can we?”

Luna laughed and shook her head again. She was clearly getting a gigantic kick out of this whole situation, and there wasn’t anything Thomas could do about it. In any case, he couldn’t even focus on Luna much anymore. Mia was literally surrounding him, dominating every sense. He felt her big, warm breasts against his head, and her silky-smooth stomach flesh against his bare back. She was doing gentle stomach rolls against him, causing his cock to poke even harder into his oversized swimsuit. All the while, she was humming softly, and the vibrations were permeating his entire body. His nostrils were full of her rich scent…in every way, she dominated him, and all she had done was leash up his collar.

“Come on little puppy,” Mia purred into his ear, “You’re coming with me…to the Burgundy Room.”

“Wh…wha-what’re we gonna do there!?” stammered Thomas. He felt Mia’s big, fleshy arm wrap around him, easing him up off the barstool to stand on his feet. She tugged gently on the leash, wordlessly inducing him to turn around and face her. He did, and found that he was staring directly into the bottom of her neck. He stared blankly for a moment, and then his eyes went up and down her gorgeous body, devouring it hungrily with his eyes, even as he feared what it was going to do to him. She was dressed in a stylish, skimpy black bikini that barely contained her breasts, with her gossamer robe draped around her. The robe, even though it was see-through, gave her a regal, almost queen-like touch, especially considering how it flowed out behind her gracefully with each deft and confident gesture she made. She was wearing 3-inch black heels, which made her a full 6’0 tall, capping off her eye-poppingly voluptuous appearance.

In front of all the onlookers at the bar, she jerked up the leash, forcing Thomas onto his tiptoes as she leaned down and breathed into his face:

“Your morning training, my little pet!”

Thirty minutes later, Thomas was standing in the Burgundy Room, surrounded by all those flickering red candles, completely naked, with his head bowed. Mia was sitting in a plush velvet chair ten feet away, her legs crossed sexily before her, silently regarding him. He had been standing this way for quite some time, and the whole time, he had been under orders to keep his head bowed, and to not make a sound. At first, Thomas had obeyed, reasoning that he would somehow win the battle of wits here. But the longer he stood here, with his head bowed, the more tired and worn-down he became…and the more sexually frustrated he became as well. He had assumed that “training” would have involved him cumming, or at least touching her. But so far, nothing.

Finally, after 45 whole minutes of nothing happening, Thomas had had enough. Summoning up all his courage, he lifted his head up and said, in the most confident voice he could manage:

“Look, Mia…I’m thirsty…can’t I have a –”

But he didn’t get to finish his sentence, because Mia had stood up as soon as his head came up. She didn’t look angry; she just looked wryly determined. Whipping out a piece of metal-studded leather from behind her, she swiftly bent down and attached one end of it to his collar. And then, before Thomas even knew what was happening, she had latched the leather piece around his erect cock, securing it in place with a quick and complex series of latches and tightenings. She capped it all off by inserting a tiny key into the metal frame of the leather piece and locking it fully in place.

“Guuuhh!”

That was the only sound Thomas could manage, because he suddenly found himself hunched over, unable to stand up straight at all. The pull of his erect cock on his neck, and vice versa, was too painful to endure, and his only way of compensating was to hunch way, way over, so that he was almost entirely bent at the waist.

“Mmmmm, I knew my little pet would disobey sooner or later,” hummed Mia happily. “And now, the real training can begin! But before we start, it’s worth mentioning, Thomas, that all you have to do to get out of this contraption is make your cock go soft. That’s it! So what’s it gonna be, little pet? Are you an actual man, or can we begin your training?”

She stood there, hands on her thick, wide hips, grinning down at Thomas. He shut his eyes and grit his teeth, trying as hard as he could to think of anything un-sexy that would make him lose his erection. But try as he might, he couldn’t extract himself from the current situation. Just like at the beach bar, even with his eyes closed, Mia surrounded him completely. He felt her full body brushing up against him…he felt her huge breasts pressing into his back, her pointy, erect nipples insistently poking in between his shoulder blades…he felt her wrapping her large, smooth, sexy thigh around his shrunken legs, as her full arms did the same to his upper torso. He felt her hair spilling around him…he smelled her spicy, delicious scent…her humming echoed in his ears, punctuated every once in a while with a delicate little laugh.

He had no control over his cock, and was finally forced down onto his hands and knees after a minute or so of struggling to stay standing.

“Very good! On all fours…just where you belong,” she cooed. “Now crawl after me, little pet…crawl…”

She strode across the room, to a corner that was specially lit with still more little towers of sweet-smelling candles. Bouquets of roses stood in lavish containers around a large, exquisite mat that lay on the floor. Once she reached the corner, Mia sighed out lusciously and bent back, spilling her gown off her shoulders. As Thomas crawled to keep up, his heart caught in his throat as he saw Mia untie her bikini top and remove it, causing those glorious tits of hers to bounce free in the flickering candlelight. And his breath got shallower when he saw her remove her bikini bottom as well. Her immaculate pubic triangle, her Aphrodite hips, and her big, sexy ass were all now on full display.

Sighing out again, her breath dripping with erotic possibility, Mia sank down onto the mat, lying face-up.

“Ok now, little pet,” she whispered, pointing at a large bottle next to her, “This is your first lesson. I want you to rub that oil aaaaaall over my body…but you don’t get to cum. Ohhhh it’ll be hard, little Thomas, I know it will. But you can’t cum…until I say so.”

Any thought of resisting her was completely out the window for Thomas now. He was literally sweating to get his hands on Mia’s magnificent body. He crawled up to the bottle and squirted some of the oil onto his hands. The smell…jasmine and camomile…Thomas knew what was about to happen. He knew that he was about to shrink, and that Mia was about to get bigger. But in the moment, he simply did not care.

“Thaaaat’s my good little puppy,” moaned Mia softly out to him, as he crawled on top of her delectable curves, planting himself right in the middle of her body, where her succulent legs met her alluring and powerful hips. “Start on my tits, Thomas…mmmm, rub it in, little puppy, rub it innnnn…”

A minute later, lost in the mindless ecstasy of what he was doing, Thomas could already feel it happening: Mia’s breasts were expanding beneath him…her whole body was expanding. His hands felt smaller and smaller against her full tit flesh with each passing moment. A spark of realization hit Thomas suddenly, and he stopped massaging and tried to pull away. But Mia quickly seized his hands in hers (which were much bigger and stronger) and pressed them even harder into her breasts.

“Mmmm deeper,” she whispered, her wide eyes staring triumphantly into his, “Deeeeper, little pet…deeper…”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep