- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Thomas’s next massage appointment with Mia came sooner than he had expected. In reality, he hadn’t been sure when exactly she would try to book him again — he had interpreted her cheerful exclamation of “I’ve gotta book you more regularly!” as more of an expected social nicety, and as a reflection of the thorough job he had done. He had heard a number of his other clients say similar things, which they had obviously meant in a jocular way, since they were only at the resort for a few days before they had to leave.

But apparently, Mia had been quite serious. Just five days after giving her that first massage, Thomas saw that she was calling him again. He was relaxing out on the porch of his apartment, sitting in a big chair, with his feet up against the railing. It was late-afternoon, and the golden sunlight had mellowed into the shimmering ocean waters, sending Thomas an endless series of lazy winks whenever he looked out at the water. But as soon as he saw that it was Mia calling him, his daydreaming lethargy dissipated, and he felt a surge of energy shoot through his organs. His cock had twinged a little in his pants too. He had to laugh a little at himself as he brought up his phone to his ear…imagine that, him getting the hots for the resort owner! He needed to calm down.

“Haha hi!” he exclaimed, as he answered the call, “Couldn’t stay away for long, huh?” He cringed to himself as soon as the words were out of his mouth. What was he doing?! He just needed to be a normal person around her! But Mia clearly didn’t seem to mind, and played right along:

“Hahaha you read me like a book, Thomas! Was it that obvious before how much I appreciated your…technique?”

“W-well, I, uh…” laughed Thomas, now definitely blushing throughout, “I seem to recall you enjoying it, yes.” God, her voice was just so…deep and sexy. But Thomas again tried to remind himself that this was Mia Campbell, the resort owner, and not just some horny milf who he could shamelessly flirt with. He had to watch his step.

“Mmmm, I most certainly did,” Mia breathed into the phone, “So much so that, as you say, I couldn’t stay away for too long. What’s your early evening schedule looking like tonight, Thomas?”

“Oh…oh, uhh, tonight?” he asked, suddenly flustered. He hadn’t realized it until she had spoken, but he had just assumed that she was calling about a potential appointment tomorrow. It was already fairly late in the day, and it was very unusual for anyone to book an appointment with him on such short notice. And of course there was the more obvious problem: Thomas’s night was completely booked up with other clients.

“Please don’t tell me you’re full,” chuckled Mia on the other end.

“Well I’m…uhm, let’s seeeee,” said Thomas, going quickly through the appointments. “It looks like…huh…y-yeah…yeah I’m all booked up until…well…ten o’clock.”

“Oh my,” Mia replied, “That’s quite late, isn’t it?”

“Mhm, yeah, haha…uh, pretty late,” nodded Thomas. He wanted to see her again, but something about going to her that late…well, it seemed a little off-putting, even a little dangerous.

‘Dangerous!?’ he chided himself internally, ‘Thomas, what are you talking about!? Do you seriously think that the resort owner is into you?? Come on man, get it together.’

“Well of course I could just wait until tomorrow,” mused Mia calmly into the phone, “Or I could ask another masseuse to take your place for one of your appointments…though of course I’d hate to deprive them of you.”

“Heheh, well, you’re…you’re sweet to say so,” chuckled Thomas. He wasn’t aware of his change of behavior, but as soon as he had started talking to Mia, he had brought his legs down from the rail — he now sat hunched over in his chair, staring down at the ground eagerly, focused entirely on her voice.

“But I want you tonight,” Mia declared suddenly, the smooth calmness in her voice notwithstanding the intensity of what she was actually saying, “So how about you come on down to the Burgundy Wing at 11 o’clock? I wanna give you a good hour to recuperate after that last client, you know. Same room, 104.”

“Oh…o-of…of course!” stammered Thomas, taken aback by Mia’s sudden proposal of plans. “That…uh…that’ll work just…just fine, Miss Camp—”

“Mia,” she hummed on the other end.

“R-right, haha, sorry, Mia,” he laughed quickly, correcting himself, nodding vigorously down at the floor of his porch.

“If you’re gonna be my own personal masseuse,” came Mia’s humorous voice, “I can’t have you calling me by my last name. Waaaay too formal, don’t you think?”

“Absolutely,” laughed Thomas.

“Well alright, good,” she returned, “Don’t let it happen again, now.”

“Oh no, of course not…Mia,” smiled Thomas.

“Perrrrfect,” she trilled into the phone, “Ok so I’ll see you in a few hours, Thomas.”

“Looking forward to it,” Thomas said truthfully, and he was about to hang up when Mia spoke up again:

“Oh and one last thing, Thomas…no need to bring your massage cart this time. I’ve got everything we need in my room…towels, that massage oil…everything.”

“O-ok, sure, no problem!” he replied.

“Mmmm good, see you soon,” she purred, and the call was over.

Thomas just sat there for a few minutes, staring at nothing in particular as he turned the conversation over and over again in his mind. So things had certainly…well, escalated, right!? Now Mia was inviting him…no…essentially ordering him into her special room in the Burgundy Wing for late night massages!? What did it all mean?? Was this her sly way of roping him in under the pretense of a professional exchange? He assumed that it was going to be more or less the same as the last time, with her lying there already naked, with all those candles burning around her, and positioned in other places all over the room. And that warm…almost hot massage oil…the intoxicating combination of scents…and that lovely body of hers lying there in the low and luxurious light…and her immaculate skin…

Thomas could feel himself getting hard just thinking about it all, but once again, he worked to rein himself back in.

‘Come on now,’ he rebuked himself, as he stood up and leaned in on the rails, putting his hands around them as he looked out at the glimmering ocean, ‘You’re thinking about this too hard. Ok so she likes how you massage her…she gets a kick out of ordering you around…hell, maybe she even has a little crush on you or something…but that’s it. There’s no reason to think…to think that this is anything other than that. And she already paid you a big bonus for that last massage, and this means another one’s on the way. Just be happy about that and quit stressing about everything else!’

The truth was, though, that ever since Thomas had given Mia that first massage five days before, everything had felt a little…off…a little different. Thomas couldn’t quite put his finger on it, and had mentally chalked it all down to being a little rattled at how intimate that first experience had been with the resort owner. But without expressly acknowledging it, he knew that this explanation didn’t quite cut it. To begin with, over the past few days, he had started to notice little things that in and of themselves weren’t a big deal — but the sheer number of them was starting to add up. His clothes weren’t quite fitting him right anymore; they were a little looser, and Thomas also felt like his flip-flops were a little bigger on his feet than he remembered. Things that had been perfectly well within reach before were now barely attainable. The mirror and seat settings on his car were slightly off…it just went on and on.

At first, Thomas had barely even noticed these things or paid them any attention, but as they started to add up, he had begun to question his reality. Was he really letting this “Mia thing” get to his head so much that he was starting to hallucinate things!? Was there something wrong with his vision, or with his overall perception of the world, that it had somehow become skewed, leading him to interpret things as bigger than they really were?

Somewhere in the back of his mind, in a deep and inaccessible part of his subconscious, a tiny voice had started to peep up:

‘Maybe it’s actually really simple…maybe everything seems bigger because you got smaller…maybe…maybe…you should measure yourself…measure yourself…see if you’re still 6’5…you don’t feel 6’5 anymore, you know…’

But Thomas wasn’t even aware of this little voice in his head, and at least right now, there was no way he was going to entertain such absurd notions. Still, though, ever since that first massage with Mia…things had been a bit weird…

None of this changed how excited he was to see Mia later that night. As he made his way through his early-evening clients, he had to remind himself over and over to focus on the specific body laid out in front of him. More times than he could count, he found his mind wandering to those images that had already been pleasantly seared into his mind: the way Mia’s large ass had wobbled on the table when his foot had accidentally bumped into one of the table legs…the slick, golden shine of her perfect skin in the low candlelight…and, of course, the incredible squish of her perky breasts in his hands as he massaged them, and the strange and bizarre, yet thrilling sensation of them seeming to almost expand and…and grow under his touch.

Considering that all of his ordinary clients this evening were a bit on the elderly side, Thomas’s mind strained ahead till 11:00, when he would actually be able to drink in Mia’s body with his eyes and give her all the pleasure she desired.

‘God god,’ he said to himself reproachfully, as he deposited his massage cart in its designated place and began walking down to the Burgundy Wing, ‘You’ve really gotta chill with the whole “give her pleasure” thing…it’s a massage, nothing more.’

But deep down, he knew that it WAS more than just a massage, but even in his wildest imagination, he never would have guessed how right his unconscious intuition actually was.

And suddenly he was there: Room 104. The golden letters on the rich burgundy door winked at him in the warm light of the hallway. Thomas blinked for a moment, confused, staring into the eyes of his reflection in the letters. Hadn’t they been under his eyes before? Hadn’t he been looking down at them? They were exactly even with his eyes now.

‘There I go again,’ he sighed, shaking his head humorously to himself, ‘Imagining things. Obviously it’s all because I’m excited that she’s…taken a liking to me. So deep breath, go in there, and do your thing.’

Thomas felt himself expand as he breathed in deeply after his mental pep talk…his hand reached out to turn the door handle. As expected, it was unlocked, and he walked inside.

The setup was the same. The overhead lights were all turned off, and except for the rich, low light of some elaborate sconces on the wall, the only light source came from the cheerfully hungry flickering of dozens and dozens of candles, all coming from the main room. The fragrant aroma of sandalwood issued forth from the burning candles, and Thomas’s head swam slightly as he took a couple more deep breaths of the heavy, perfumed air. Unlike last time, Mia didn’t say anything from the other room. Thomas understood what to do; he closed the door behind him, locked it, and made his way into the main room.

It came as a jolting surprise to Thomas when he rounded the corner and saw Mia sitting upright on the massage table, her big dark eyes glinting at him, as her face immediately curled into a slow, charmed smile. Thomas couldn’t help himself, and he stopped dead in his tracks, taken with what he was seeing. Mia was completely naked, and her exquisite, flawless skin seemed to glow even more than it had before. Her breasts definitely looked bigger, and the curve of her hips as they expanded out from her narrow torso was all the more eye-popping because it ended, on both side of her luscious thighs, in the large, plush expanse of her incredible ass, which looked even bigger now that she was sitting on it. For a moment, Thomas lost himself, and he stared wide-eyed with his mouth slightly open.

“It’s nice of you to come to see me so late, Thomas,” came Mia’s rich voice. “I hope you didn’t wear yourself out with all those other clients, hmmm?”

“Haha well, uh…of course I didn’t,” laughed Thomas. He was glad that the lighting in the room was so low, because he was blushing hard. He tried to crack a joke to diffuse some of the tension. “And…I really didn’t have a choice anyway, did I? Haha I mean when the Boss calls me into action, I gotta go, right?”

A desperate pause followed his words, and for a moment, Thomas thought he had screwed up. Had he just implied that he didn’t actually want to be there!? Unnerved, he quickly added:

“B-But that’s not to say I don’t want to be here…Mia. I’m…I’m v-verry happy to be here, actually.”

Without speaking, Mia swiftly hopped down off the massage table and sauntered straight up to him. Thomas felt like his feet were rooted to the floor; his naked boss was casually (and sexily) strolling up to him…and she looked amazing. The way her thick hips and full, firm thighs jiggled and shook with each step…the way that those impressive breasts lightly bounced and swayed…Thomas didn’t realize he was taking big deep breaths until Mia was directly in front of him. She was still smiling, but there was something of a serious light in her eyes.

“Oh I certainly hope you’re happy to be here, Thomas,” she declared, “Because even though I am the big ol’ boss lady, I want this to be a two-way relationship, you understand? Both of us enjoying the whole…process…together.”

Right at the word “together,” Mia reached out and took both of Thomas’s hands in her own, giving them a hearty squeeze. Her hands were slippery, and from the immediate sensation of tingling warmth that permeated throughout his hands and up into his arms, Thomas knew that she had been using that special chamomile and jasmine massage oil. He felt his cock hardening in between his legs and he blinked, looking down at her for a blank moment. She looked…taller…and fuller…just, bigger. The top of her head was even with his lower lip. How could she have gotten so much taller since he had seen her last time?

Thomas felt his head swimming as he struggled to answer:

“N-No…uhh, I mean…heheh, I mean yes! Yes, of…of course Mia! Two-way-relationship…definitely…all the way, haha…yes.”

Mia nodded up at him, still smiling.

“I hope you don’t mind that I started oiling myself up before you go there,” she said suggestively, “It helps get me in the mood, you know?”

“Oh…oh yeah, totally,” agreed Thomas, matching her nod with one of his own.

“Well excellent,” purred Mia, “Now that we’re on the same page, maybe you can take over for me, huh?”

“I’d like nothing more,” chuckled Thomas. He was telling the truth. He watched Mia walk with a slow kind of languorous voluptuousness back to the massage table, and the next moment she had hopped up on it and was lying on her back, the twin cheeks of her large ass glowing magnificently in the candlelight. Almost like he was in a dream, Thomas made a motion to walk towards the table, but something held him back — his attention was pulled away from the delicious sight on the massage table when Thomas had the sudden impression that his clothes (his resort-issued uniform…tight shirt and shorts to show off his assets) were hanging a little looser on his body. He felt his brow crease, and a latent fear was awakened in his mind. Thomas knew this was not the first time in the last few days that he had found himself wondering about his clothes…the size of other things around him. That little subconscious voice that had been trying to sound the alarm in his brain became a little louder.

“Mmmmm, well, Thomas?” came Mia’s pleasantly impatient purr, “Are you coming?”

That was all that Thomas needed to shake the strange and irrational voices out of his head. What on earth was he thinking!? Surely he was just reacting to the attractive novelty of the situation, after all! He smiled and resumed walking forward. The candles seemed to cheer him on, waving to him as he made his way towards the outstretched resort owner. The scent of sandalwood hung heavily in the air, infiltrating Thomas’s nostrils and making him have to take another few deep breaths once he had reached the table. Mia turned her head a little more sideways, looking up at him out of the corner of her eye.

“Everything alright?” she murmured. Her eyes seemed heavy, almost like she had already put herself in the blissful headspace of the impending massage. She was anticipating the pleasant feel of his hands across her naked body, kneading into her flesh, pressing into her muscles, and sliding across her smooth, perfect skin. That look alone made Thomas even more aroused than he had been before, and he blinked a few times, amazed by her easy, confident beauty. There was something animalistic about her…something catlike…the way she had just laid herself out there for him.

“O-Oh, yeah…haha, yeah, of course!” he replied with a little chuckle, “I just…mmmm, yeah, sorry, I just had to collect myself right there.”

Again, Thomas worried right after he had spoken that he had spoken some kind of misplaced sexual insinuation. But, as with the previous time, Mia didn’t seem at all fazed by it. Quite to the contrary, her body shook ever so slightly as she uttered a soft, pleasant laugh.

“Mhmhmhm…you’re cute,” she murmured, and turned her face back the other way. Thomas took this as his cue to begin, and he did. He couldn’t afford to dwell on the implications of what Mia had just said.

‘You’re her employee,’ he told himself over and over, as he oiled up his hands in the hot, fragrant chamomile and jasmine oil from the bottle beside the table. ‘She’s just open and confident and…gregarious…that’s probably how she came to own a place like this anyway…high-powered woman…just relax and…and do what you did last time.’

The longer the session went on, though, the more Thomas felt like this session wasn’t going the same as the time previously. To begin with, he didn’t feel like he was getting nearly enough leverage to hit the deep points that he had before. He couldn’t quite understand why this was so, and although he tried a variety of positions to try and get better angles, he couldn’t quite seem to get the same results. He pondered whether Mia had raised the table higher without mentioning it to him, but as soon as he started having this thought, Thomas chased it out of his head. He wasn’t going to let himself get distracted by all those weird flashes of worry and confusion he had been having the past few days…not with Mia lying there in front of him in all her glory. The more he rubbed and kneaded into her, the squishier, the fuller, the more…voluminous she felt. Every once in a while, just like last time, she moaned out loud, appreciating certain spots he was hitting in between her shoulder blades, or in the small of her back, or in the meaty flesh of the top of her ass.

‘See, she’s enjoying it!’ he said to himself reassuringly, ‘Stop trying to recreate exactly what you did before…she’s on cloud nine right now.’

But despite all evidence to the contrary, Thomas didn’t feel like he was getting into his true groove. Instead, he found himself becoming more and more affected by the perfumed smells in the air, which seemed to coalesce around him, thickening the very air he was breathing. Each breath seemed a bit more labored, a bit more hard-won, than the last. The candles continued to burn, flickering their little waves at him…but now it seemed almost like they were winking at him playfully, teasing him.

But it was the warm tingling sensation throughout his body that was really starting to get to him. Once again, Thomas had felt the strange prickings start in his hands and arms, where he had contact with the special massage oil. But the tingling seemed more intense this time, and was harder to ignore. It also seemed to spread faster to the rest of his body, to the point where Thomas actually had to take a step back and re-collect himself for a few moments. He thought he might be having some kind of panic attack, some kind of strange fit of nerves. He managed to step back and return to his work, but he wasn’t able to shake the crazy sensations that were now alive throughout his entire body.

After twenty minutes of beginning, Thomas could not ignore it any longer: the thought had been slowly growing in his mind for days now, but until now he had successfully been able to shove it back down into his subconscious. But now, he was beginning to experience evidence that made the thought blatantly plain. He was experiencing the inescapable impression that he was getting smaller and shorter, the more he massaged Mia’s body. The table seemed higher and higher, his clothes felt looser, the ceiling looked higher, the room looked bigger…all of it. But at the same time, and perhaps even more alarmingly, Thomas was getting the impression that, just as he was getting smaller, Mia was getting bigger…and longer. He had no idea what was actually happening — whether it was one or the other…or both…or neither. The harder he tried to ignore it, the more flagrant it became. He looked down at his arms…they looked shorter, skinnier…weren’t his hands able to almost cover her butt the time before? They didn’t come anywhere close now. And everywhere on Mia’s body, and within her muscles and flesh, Thomas could feel what seemed like the very real sensation of her expanding under his touch, lengthening, strengthening, accentuating, augmenting every swerve and curve of her torso and limbs…Her butt looked almost twice as large to him now as it had the last time…The heavy, earthy perfume of sandalwood mixed and melded with the chamomile and jasmine oil covering Mia’s shiny body before him. The candles seemed like they were giggling now, whispering to each other softly, as they watched him slowly lose his mind.

“Mmmmmm, ok Thomas,” cooed Mia after a while, “I think that side is aaalllll set…and now for the other side…my good side, haha!”

She chuckled softly as she flipped over onto her back. Thomas’s eyes went wide as he saw her move. There was no question…no question at all now…that she was taller and bigger. Her feet hadn’t hung off the side of the table that way before! Her arms and legs were noticeably longer and…and fuller. Her hips were thicker and wider…and her ass…well, Thomas had already noticed that. Somehow only her breasts seemed to be the same. Thomas blinked at them in the candlelight, and then he suddenly realized something: Mia’s breasts weren’t shiny…because they didn’t have any of that special oil on them! But the rest of her body…her back, her arms and legs…he HAD been rubbing the oil on all THOSE parts! And THEY all looked like they had grown!

“Hmhm, are you suuuuure you’re ok, Thomas?” came Mia’s soft, soothing, velvety-deep voice. She was lying on her back now, smiling up at him. “You look a little…confused.”

“I…I j-just…” began Thomas, and then he looked down at himself. He had been so preoccupied with Mia’s growing body for the last few minutes that he hadn’t even noticed what was now stunningly, horrifyingly clear: his massage uniform was hanging on his body loosely in a way that was impossible to ignore — before his arms and legs had filled the confines of the shirt and short-sleeved collared shirt…but now the fabric of the arm and leg openings hung freely in the open air. His shorts had even started slipping down his waist. And, most tellingly, without even realizing it, Thomas had actually stepped out of one of his left shoe, which was sitting on the floor by the massage table. He blinked in panic and lifted up his right foot…the shoe came off that foot too.

“I—I…” he stuttered, the blood pumping through his face and neck, “I…just SHRANK, Mia!!”

“Oh yessss,” came her slow, deep-throated, instant reply, and she sat up abruptly on the table. Her eyes reflected the dancing firelight of the candles, and they burned with a lusty glow. Thomas blinked at her, not able to comprehend what was going on. He certainly had not expected this reaction from her. She looked so big to him, sitting there.

“And I just GREW!” she declared exultantly. She suddenly stood up and strode towards him. “And I’m not done yet.”

Thomas backed away in terror, putting his hands up pleadingly as Mia advanced on him. She looked so incredibly hot and sexy, striding towards him with her oiled, voluptuous form, and Thomas was unquestionably aroused. But he wanted to get away…to get far away…to escape this smell, this room…this woman…

*THUMP*

His back hit the wall, and within a second Mia had swooped in, pressing him into it, preventing him from escaping. Thomas could see that he was still a few inches taller than Mia, but she felt bigger, stronger, more vigorous. He struggled, trying to free himself from her arms, but she held him fast.

“I’m not done growing tonight,” she repeated, burning holes in his eyes with the smoldering coals of her own. She twisted her finger in his waistband and his pants dropped to the floor; his cock sprang up to attention in the thick air.

“And neither are you,” she continued in a lascivious purr, wrapping her hand around his cock, “At least down here. Rub my breasts Thomas…Rub my breasts with your hands.”

She started slowly pulling his cock with her skillful hand, and within moments Thomas was already close to cumming.

“RUB my TITS, Thomas!” she ordered. Mia didn’t have to shout — her deep feminine voice carried an insistent authority that Thomas, at least in this moment, couldn’t disobey. He reached up and rubbed Mia’s breasts with his hands, oiling them up, as she pressed them and the rest of her body into his. All the while, she was staring him in the eye, with her head averted slightly upward. She was breathing hard now; her mouth was open and her eyes were wide.

“Ohh….oh….ohhhh…ohhhhhh! she moaned at him, her eyes never leaving his…and Thomas FELT, unmistakably, her tits expanding beneath his hands. He tried to stop rubbing them, but it was too late. Mia pressed herself up against him even harder, pinning him to the wall, as she stroked his cock faster and faster. Thomas felt like he was about to pass out — the room was spinning and undulating in his vision, but he was centered by Mia’s insistent hand. Seconds later he fired off a thick white load, coating Mia’s stomach in a sheen of his shiny juices.

Panting happily, with a wide smile on her face, Mia stepped back, staring at him triumphantly. Thomas stared back at her, totally turned-out, unable to process what had just happened.

And then it hit him: they were the same height.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 6 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep