[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This will be a catch-all for short stories, and concepts that I don't plan to make into full length stories. Most will be on the shorter side and may focus on one concept. I plan to use this when I get writer's block with longer more interesting stories.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 870 Read: 2139
Published: December 04 2022 Updated: December 04 2022
Story Notes:

As always, let me know if you have suggestions or writing prompts. It's kinda fun to explore different ideas in the giantess world and put them into words.

1. Just a normal house by sevano19900 [Reviews - 0] (870 words)

Warning, this one is a little graphic. Briefly includes (crush, foot crush, high heels, finger crush, boob crush, insertion, vore)

I found the concept of not knowing what could be going on behind closed doors interesting in the light of a giantess story. A house that you drive by every day on the way to work could be the the playground of a cruel giantess and you would be none the wiser.