- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THERE IS A CHAPTER BEFORE THIS. IT LEADS INTO THIS ONE, SO READ CHAPTER 1, THEN STOP. I WILL HAVE THE SECOND CHAPTER UP SOON.

The girls’ shift ended an hour after they ate, and I felt Wendy’s buttcheeks spread when she sat down again. I knew she sat in her car when the engine started. I also heard Naysha’s voice as Wendy began driving. Were they both going to Wendy’s house?

After what felt like an eternity, I was finally released from Wendy’s buttcheek. I was drenched in sweat from being smothered by the big butt for such a long time. The air around me was also very cold. I looked around to see we were in some sort of living room. I saw a couch, a TV, and a door.

Wendy put me down on a corner desk next to the couch and the two giantesses towered over me. Naysha stepped up and squatted down to get closer to me.

“I hope you enjoyed your day being stuck to Wendy’s butt. It’s so big, isn’t it?” she asked, chuckling. “Well, now it’s my turn. I’m hoping you enjoy my butt just as much.” She then picked me up with two finger and placed me on the leather couch. She towered over me and turned around, pulling her pants and underwear down slowly like she had in the bathroom.

“Round two!” she said, then brought her butt down on top of me for the second time that day. When she stood up this time, however, I got stuck to her buttcheek.

“How do you like it?” she asked. She then began jiggling her buttcheeks with her hands. I was loving the feeling of how her buttcheeks jiggled. Wendy added to the jiggling by smacking Naysha’s buttcheeks, one at a time.

“Llevarlo a dar un paseo,” Wendy said. Naysha then began walking around the living room. Her butt didn’t bounce up and down as much as Wendy’s did, but it still did bounce quite nicely.

“Basta de eso. Enseguida regreso,” Wendy said. I then heard her footsteps as she walked away.

The footsteps got louder as she returned.

“Mira lo que tango,” she said. Her tone sounded seductive, and the two girls were laughing softly. Naysha then peeled me off her buttcheek and brought me around to see what she was seeing. I gasped and screamed when I saw Wendy holding a red two-sided dildo.

“Por que solo sentirlo en nuestro tresero cuando podriamos sentirlo en nuestro tresero?” Wendy asked. Whatever she said made Naysha cackle. She then looked down at me.

“You know what she said?” she asked me. I shook my head no. “She said why should we only feel you on our butts when we could feel you in our butts?” she laughed again.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” I screamed again.

“No use fighting it. We’re bigger than you, and we both want it, so it’s happening. Plus, we all know this is what you want,” Naysha said. Wendy then put down the dildo on the nightstand and began to strip. She first removed her shirt and bra, exposing her belly which was bigger than I excepted. She was chubby, but not so much a BBW.

She then removed her pants and underwear. Her huge thighs jiggled profusely as she walked to the couch and got on it on all fours. “Mi primero.”

“She wants you first,” Naysha told me. she went over and grabbed the dildo, placing me on one side of it and bringing it over to behind Wendy. “Abre la boca.” Wendy grabbed her buttcheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her butthole.

“Have fun!” Naysha said as she slowly began bringing the dildo toward the giantess’ butthole.

“Wait! Let me explain something!” I said. The giantess stopped then. I was quite surprised that had worked.

“I really like you, Naysha. You’re so attractive and I love your hips and that ass. I want you to grow me back and maybe we can work on a relationship or something. Please. Just don’t let this happen.” I began shedding tears as I begged for mercy.

“That is so sweet,” she said. “Unfortunately, I don’t know how to grow you back and this is too hot to stop now.” she then shoved the dildo and me into Wendy’s butthole. Wendy moaned as Naysha stroked the dildo back and forth inside her butthole.

I was experiencing a true hell now inside the giantess’ butthole. It smelled horrendous and the stench also burned my eyes. I screamed for help, but the only response I got was Wendy moaning.

Naysha was getting turned on, too, and began touching herself with her free hand. She then let go of the dildo, allowing it to hang out of Wendy’s butt and began smacking her fellow giantess’ buttcheeks.

“Parar! Me vas a hacer tirarme un pedo!” Wendy said as she continued to moan. She told Naysha to stop smacking her buttcheeks because she felt she was going to fart. That only made her more excited.

“Quiero que te tires un pedo en ese pequeno incesto,” she said, now breathing a little heavier as she got more turned on. She continued to smack Wendy’s butt until Wendy let out a bubbly fart. Naysha then threw her head back and laughed. She then pulled the dildo out of her coworker’s butt.

The fart blew over me inside the butthole like a hurricane. I was almost unconscious when Naysha pulled me and the dildo out of Wendy’s butt. Wendy got up and said “sorry” to me, but laughed after. She wasn’t truly sorry.

“Eso estaba tan caliente. Lo nesecito en mi ahora,” Naysha said. She was talking as if she was running out of breath. Wendy took the dildo and got off the couch. Naysha then got on the couch, on all fours, and opened her buttcheeks. Wendy shoved me right between Naysha’s buttcheeks. The giantess then began moaning as the dildo and me were stroked back and forth in her butt now.

Her butthole was tighter than Wendy’s, squeezing me more than being sat on had done. I didn’t even bother screaming. I could barely open my mouth inside Naysha’s butthole. I just listened to her moans.

It wasn’t long until I heard the rumbling. She then blew her own fart on me. This one was so much more powerful, I flew off the dildo and towards her butthole. I was stopped, however, when the butthole closed. Naysha had clenched her buttcheeks.

“Smell it, you little fucker,” she said. She kept her buttcheeks clenched as she blew another fart.

“Oh dios mio, Naysha,” Wendy said, laughing.

“Mas profundo,” Naysha moaned. I then felt the dildo be inserted deeper. I then heard her scream out “Oh, fuck yes!” when Wendy shoved the dildo deeper, I rolled down the dildo, deeper into Naysha’s butthole.

I stopped rolling suddenly, and it took me a minute to realize that I had become immobile. I was stuck to some sticky residue. I couldn’t move my arms or legs or anything. I was stuck in Naysha’s butthole!

“Help!” I called out. Of course, all I got in response was more moaning. The dildo eventually came out, but I didn’t. I remained stuck.

“Oh dios mio! Todavis esta dentro de tu tresero!” Wendy exclaimed. I could feel Naysha move around as she got up.

“Wow, you really love my butt, don’t you, you little bug?” she asked. “Now you’re stuck in there. Well, I hope you enjoy your new home. Just know, there’s only one way out.” She then let out an evil laugh. The only way out was when she would poop. Even then, I wasn’t sure if I’d get out of here.