- Text Size +

I had first met her when I was working a Snapchef shift at Clark University, not far from my house. I was instantly mesmerized by her wide hips and the big butt that came alone with it. I knew I had to find out her name just to see if I’d be able to find her on Facebook or Instagram. I was hoping that she might be one of those girls that showed off her butt in a bikini on social media.

While I did get her name – Naysha – I couldn’t find her on social media when I went home after my shift, which ended shortly after she showed up. I didn’t even think much of her after that because I wasn’t sure I’d actually see her again. I did, though, however, when I went to work at Ana Maria College a week after Thanksgiving.

Naysha wasn’t the only big-booty beauty that was at Ana Maria College, however. There was another girl there – a bigger girl, although it was hard to believe. Her nametag read Wendy, although she was a Hispanic girl. It’s not every day you find a Hispanic woman named Wendy. Nonetheless, while Naysha had incredibly big hips and a huge butt, Wendy was that much bigger.

She had huge thighs to go alone with a butt that wasn’t only fat. Her buttcheeks bounced up and down like two basketballs being dribbled. I couldn’t help myself but stare at her butt as she walked away from the dish machine after grabbing whatever pan she might’ve needed.

Both women seemed to get along well. They sat together while eating their lunch around two o’clock, walked around the kitchen together at times and even went to the bathroom together. That might be my favorite part of all of this. I could only imagine what they did in that bathroom together. Well, I could imagine, but probably not what you’re thinking.

I was smart enough not to follow them to the bathroom to see if anything other than them relieving themselves went on, but there was a moment where I did get caught in the crossfire, persay.

The two women had gone to the bathroom on the second day I was at Ana Maria College that week. A short time later, I went down the double staircase headed to the men’s bathroom. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard the women’s restroom door open and I heard the two women speaking Spanish – Naysha looked white but was bilingual.

“Hi!” I heard Naysha say. I turned around to see that she was talking to me. “Come here.” She grabbed my arm while Wendy grabbed the other and the girls pulled me as they headed back to the women’s bathroom.

“What’s going on here?” I asked. I had no idea why they were bringing me towards the women’s bathroom, but I also wasn’t pulling from their grip on me. There was a space between the door that read WOMEN and the door that led to the actual bathroom. Wendy closed the first door, which had been wide open, and locked it.

“Look. We know you’ve been staring at us,” Naysha told me. “We know we have really big butts, but can you make it more obvious that you’re staring?”

“We want to know. Which one of us has the bigger butt?” Wendy asked. She had an accent when she spoke Spanish. The two women then turned around, showing me their butts. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I felt embarrassed that these two knew I had been staring at them, but they weren’t angry about it. In fact, they were now teasing me about it.

They started shaking their butts back and forth and laughing. Wendy’s butt jiggled much more than Naysha’s, but I also liked seeing her shake her butt in front of me. I began developing a boner. What guy didn’t get turned on when a girl with a huge butt shook her butt in his face, after all?

“Creo que es hora de mejorar las cosas,” Wendy said to Naysha, who then nodded. Naysha then grabbed my hand, and the girls took me into the bathroom. My heart was racing. I had no idea what Wendy said, or what was to come next.

The girls took me into a stall and Naysha began to kiss me. This was getting really hot, so I began kissing her back. Not only did she have a big butt, but she was also very cute. I liked her dark eyes, square glasses and her shiny teeth.

After she stopped kissing me, I felt strange. The girls began laughing as my view of the entire room got bigger. What was happening? Within the next thirty seconds, I was about two inches tall. I looked up to see the two women towering over me now. They were both laughing evilly now, and Naysha squatted down and picked me up with two fingers, bringing me to her face.

“Awwww. You’re sooo cute,” she said, cooing me and kissing me again.

“What did you do to me?” I asked loud enough so they could hear me.

“What does it look like we did? We shrunk you.”

“Why did you shrink me? How did you do this?”

“You love our big butts, right? Well, now you can love them even more.” I was confused again. What did that mean?

“We’re going to have some fun with you before we go back to work,” Wendy said, bringing her giant face to me and chuckling. Her size scared me.

“We asked you which one of us had the bigger butt,” Naysha said. “We then figured there’s only one way for us to truly know. Shrink you and then sit on you.” she laughed loudly after saying they were going to sit on me. She placed me on the toilet seat then.

I had nowhere to go now. I could jump into the toilet, but I might drown – or worse. I could jump off the toilet, but I’d probably be leaping to my death. I could only look up at the two giantess women. They had all control now.

“I’ll go first,” Naysha said. She then towered over me again, turning around and pulling her pants and underwear down slowly. Once she revealed her bare bubble buttcheeks, every other thought I had went out the window. I was solely focused on the huge butt above me.

“Here I come!” she said, her voice bellowing. I was so lost, it sounded faint to me. She then began squatting down until she was completely sitting on me, her buttcheeks squishing me.

“Comoda?” I heard Wendy ask.

“Muy comoda,” Naysha answered. She then rubbed her huge butt on me and chuckled. I was loving having the mass amount of fat on top of me. I wanted to kiss and bite her butt, but I didn’t want her to know I was enjoying this, so I just sat in bliss, enjoying her sitting on my tiny body.

She sat for a few more moments before getting up. I was able to breathe again once she stood up. I lay on the toilet seat, just staring up at the ceiling and taking deep breaths.

“You were real comfy to sit on,” Naysha said, smacking her butt. She then looked to Wendy. “Tu turno.” Wendy towered over me now, also slowly pulling her pants and underwear down. She seemed to have trouble pulling her pants and underwear down because her butt was so big. She shook her butt left and right as she pulled down.

Once she did, I was looking at a much fatter naked butt than Naysha’s. I had a bad feeling I was about to die under this huge butt.

“Here it comes!” she said, then slowly sat on me, sighing as she sat. She soon let out a big fart, too. Both girls laughed at that.

“Frota tu tresero sobre el,” Naysha said to her fellow giantess. I then was rubbed back and forth as Wendy rubbed her butt on me. Just as I had thought, the weight of her butt definitely crushed me more than Naysha’s. There was no doubt she had the bigger butt.

The giantess women found that out when Wendy stood up and turned around. Naysha began laughing hysterically.

“Que?” Wendy asked her.

“Esta pegado a tu tresero!” Naysha exclaimed, Both women were laughing hysterically now. “You like Wendy’s butt more than my butt, huh?” I wasn’t just stuck to Wendy’s gargantuan buttcheek. I was so buried in it, my face was buried in the dimples of her buttcheek.

Wendy shook her butt, allowing the fat on it to jiggle back and forth. I felt for a moment I might actually become unstuck, but I knew that couldn’t be possible because her butt was so big – that and because Naysha smacked the part of Wendy’s butt where I was, digging me a little deeper.

“Deberiamos volver al trabajo ahora,” Naysha told Wendy. “Since you like Wendy’s butt so much, you can stay with her for the rest of our shift. Have fun!” Wendy then pulled her pants and underwear up, trapping me between her panties and her fleshy buttcheek. The girls then left the bathroom to finish their shift at Ana Maria College.