[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

He lost nearly everything to preserve his private life; now he lives in a Monopoly box, and his life belongs to her. One night, she decides to host a game night, with him as one of the game pieces. He was prepared for another night of humiliation, but there's one (small) catch. These giants look very familiar…

Edit: This entry was previously meant to be an ongoing anthology, but I've decided to leave the stories to stand alone, while I link them using the site's series function instead. In the long run, this will likely be easier to manage.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Couples, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Small Scale Studies
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10232 Read: 12562
Published: December 03 2022 Updated: February 02 2023

1. Life in the Community Chest: Part 1 by Rose Saxon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (752 words)

A private man finds himself in a relationship with someone who'll do anything to get the information she desires.

2. Life in the Community Chest: Part 2 by Rose Saxon [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (556 words)
If you love context, you'll love this.

3. Life in the Community Chest: Part 3 by Rose Saxon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2318 words)

Hopefully this one has a little more kick. Enjoy!

4. Life in the Community Chest: Part 4 by Rose Saxon [Reviews - 0] (3794 words)

Okay, after a longer-than-I-would-have-liked break, I'm back with the next installment. Enjoy!

5. Life in the Community Chest: Part 5 by Rose Saxon [Reviews - 0] (2812 words)

Guess who lied! I'll need at least one more after this one to finish the story out. Enjoy!