- Text Size +



Title: Buffy’s New Life
Commissioned by: Anonymous
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996)
Characters: Buffy Summers, Sabrina Spellman, Hilda Spellman, Zelda Spellman
Cameo(s):
Tags: Lesbian, Shrinking – Doll (12in), F/f, Femdom, Shaving, NonCon, Shrunken Woman, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Begging, Mature Woman, MILF, Humiliation, Tongue Play, Brat!Sabrina, Dom!Hilda, Sub!Buffy
Alternate Titles: Aunty Hilda’s Milk, Hilda’s Boudoir, New Beginnings
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 29/07/2023
Finished: 06/08/2023
Patreon: 18/09/2023
Public: 22/10/2023

Sabrina opened the front door, relieved for another day of school to be over. Her cheeks twitched with the beginnings of a mischievous smile, there was so much she had in mind for her Buffy, like transporting Buffy’s lips to her crotch, that way Buffy can eat her out while rubbing her feet, and that was only the beginning.

Stepping inside, she was greeted by the sight of her aunt Zelda and Hilda standing in the living room, hands on their hips. Dread immediately began to set in the pit of her stomach. But then she saw what, or rather who was standing on the coffee table – which was at perfect footrest height.

“Oh, my God! Buffy! You’re so cute!” Sabrina cooed.

The little doll-sized slayer was still wearing her little maid uniform; a cyan dress with a white pinafore over the top, dark nylons, and a pair of black flats.

“Sabrina Victoria (1) Spellman!” Zelda interjected.

Sabrina stopped mid-step, her gaze shifting from the diminutive maid to her aunts.

“Err yeah?”

“Why was your little slave on the kitchen counter?” Zelda asked, maintaining her disappointed maternal tone.

“Err because I didn’t want to lose her at school?” Sabrina offered.

“That explains why she wasn’t at school,” Zelda began.

“But not why she on the counter,” Hilda finished, crossing her arms over her chest.

Sabrina’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion. What exactly had she done wrong here? She didn’t take Buffy to school and risk losing her or any mortals seeing her.

“Because…that’s where I…left her?” Sabrina said.

“Mmhmm, so why didn’t you put her away?” Zelda asked.

“Put her away?” Sabrina asked, only becoming more confused.

“Uhuh, the first rule of owning other beings is making sure you put them back where they belong,” Zelda explained.

“Yes, you don’t just leave them lying around, they can escape, be stolen or seen by mortals,” Hilda continued.

“Well, I don’t think she would escape, she likes being my pet,” Sabrina argued, “and not like she could, the counter’s a pretty big drop at her size,” she added to the side.

“It doesn’t matter how high the drop is, beings, especially mortals, will always escape if you leave them unattended, and anyone just happening by could see them and take them,” Zelda explained.

“From our kitchen?” Sabrina asked, rolling her eyes at the ridiculous argument.

“From anywhere, as for here there’s always a chance of a break-in or guests or strays wandering in, and she could still escape outside,” Zelda pressed.

“You did leave her for what? Eight hours?” Hilda pushed.

“Well…yeah, but-“

“No buts Sabrina, when you’re finished with a slave and have no more tasks for them, you put them away,” Zelda said, cutting off her niece and placing extra emphasis on the final word.

“Okay, well, I will next time,” Sabrina said, taking a step towards the coffee table only to be stopped again when Zelda held up a firm hand.

“Yes, you will, but there won’t be a next time for a long time,” Zelda said.

“What?”

“We have relieved you of her ownership,” Hilda said.

“Until you prove yourself responsible enough, we will be looking after little Buffy,” Zelda explained.

“And train her,” Hilda added, unable to stop the grin from spreading across her face.

Sabrina stomped her foot, the sound startling her aunts enough for her to get a word in.

“That’s not fair, Buffy is mine and you can’t just take her,” Sabrina shouted, her cheeks darkening as they puffed out.

“Life isn’t fair Sabrina,” Zelda said.

“Ain’t that the truth,” Hilda muttered to the side.

“Look, I’ll store her away! I’ll put her in my necklace…or turn her into my underwear…” a horny smile spread across her face, “or in my underwear.”

“Sorry Sabrina, but it's too late,” Zelda said dismissively.

“But-“

“No buts, now go to your room, you’re grounded,” Zelda said.

“You can’t do this!” Sabrina snapped and suddenly lurched towards the coffee table, stretching out her arm to snatch the tiny maid from the table.

“Stop right there, young lady!” Zelda said, a glittering trail erupting from her fingertip and wrapping itself around the enraged teen and freezing her in place, “What has gotten into you? Trying to grab Bebe Linda like that? You could have really hurt her!” she chastised.

“Yeah, and before I’ve even had my turn,” Hilda added – earning an eye-roll from her sister.

“Hilda!” Zelda reprimanded, ignoring Hilda mimicking her behind her back and returned her attention back to Sabrina, “No going out with friends, no phone, no tv and no magazines for a month, now go to your room or it’ll be no magic too.”

With a gesture, Zelda undid her spell and Sabrina regained her usual posture and balance.

“So unfair,” Sabrina said.

“Such is life,” Zelda dismissed.

“Ugh!” Sabrina shrieked, stomping her foot again, before storming up the stairs to her room – stomping on each individual step, ignoring the pain radiating through her soles as vented her frustrations.

SLAM

The sound of Sabrina’s bedroom door slamming shut made both aunts flinch – a small ulcer nearly physically throbbing on Zelda’s temple.

“That girl…” Zelda sighed in exasperation.

“Yeah…teenage girls, what are you gonna do…anyway it’s my turn!” Hilda said, her voice trailing off before suddenly shouting, bending at her hip, and excitedly snatching the doll-sized maid from the coffee table and dashing up the stairs, her hurried footsteps almost as loud as Sabrina’s

“She better not slam any doors,” Zelda said, resting her head in her hand and beginning to rub her fingers over her tramples.

SLAM

“Ugh, I really need to look into soundproofing this place…or soundproofing Hilda and Sabrina,” Zelda muttered.

SLAM

Hilda leaned against the closed door and lifted her fist to her eye level, or more specifically the tiny blonde held in her grasp. Her tiny torso stuck out the opening of her enclosed fist and her ankles out of the bottom, her little head swaying as the dizzied girl tried her darndest not to throw up or pass out.

“You and I are going to have so much fun,” Hilda said, grinning at the shrunken, helpless, slayer.

“Why am I not so sure about that,” Buffy whimpered, her small frame starting to tremble despite the immense heat squeezing her body.

“Aww don’t be so silly, how do you know you won’t like it until you try it?” Hilda said, still grinning.

“Err….what are you going to do to me?” Buffy asked.

“Oh, just make your new life official,” Hilda said, Buffy really didn’t like that grin.

“What?”

“You’ll see,” Hilda teased, carefully lowering herself until she was kneeling on the floor, adjusting her black dress with her free hand so it didn’t catch under her nylon-clad legs. She lowered her occupied hand and dropped the little blonde maid onto the periwinkle carpet.

Buffy stumbled to her feet.

“Now be a good girl and take those clothes off,” Hilda said.

Buffy ignored the command, taking her brief moment of freedom where she wasn’t stranded on top of a breakfast bar and began sprinting towards the colossal queen-sized bed. If she could get under it and break the giantess witch’s line of sight on her, she’ll be able to escape.

Maybe, if she can get to Sabrina, her girlfriend would be able to grow her back and she’d be able to get out of this crazy house.

THUD

“Ugh!” Buffy gasped as she slammed into a tanned, fleshy wall that suddenly appeared in front of her, her own momentum bouncing back into her and causing her to fall back onto her petite ass. Buffy looked up, following the giant arm the manicured hand was attached to, paling considerably as she saw Hilda’s huge, grinning face.

“Now, now don’t be a naughty slave, or I’ll have to punish you,” Hilda teased.

Buffy leapt to her feet and began sprinting away from the giantess, throwing the idea of vanishing under the continent-sized bed to the winds. One of her flats fell off her foot in her haste, causing her to nearly lose her footing as her foot sunk between oversized carpet fibres, burning her ankles with every heavy step.

Hilda let out a loud exasperated sigh.

“I guess you still need breaking in,” Hilda said and with a flick of her wrist, a trail of sparkling light erupted from her fingertip, wrapping a chain of light around Buffy’s trailing heel and causing her to immediately freeze in place. She hadn’t even reached four inches from the towering witch.

Hilda’s grin grew.

This was where the fun begins.

“Now, let’s get that adorable uniform off of you,” Hilda said, reaching out, she took the little maid back into her hands and lifted Buffy to her face. She could just make out Buffy’s teeny eyes flicking from side to side in distress, “You really should have just stripped for me you know, maybe next time you can give me a proper show.”

Hilda turned the small slayer back around and tugged at the knot of Buffy’s apron undoing it with ease, hooking the strap with her mystical finger and lifting it over her head. Hilda let the diminutive apron dangle from her finger for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. She turned her slave back around, the stress and fear in Buffy’s eyes heightening Hilda’s pleasure and amusement.

Next was the dress.

“I always love this bit with slaves,” Hilda giggled, pinching the hem of the pale blue dress she slowly lifted it, exposing Buffy’s frozen nylon-encased legs, unnaturally stiff, and the slutty black thong she’d been made to wear for Zelda.

‘Oh please! Just zap the clothes off of me! This is so humiliating! It’s a cruel and unusual torturer!’ Buffy mentally screamed, her vision briefly blinded by the pale blue fabric as the giantess slowly lifted it over her head.

Hilda tossed the hanky-sized dress atop the discarded apron.

“Now for those cute little pantyhose,” Hilda cooed, taking great care when pinching the waistband – so as to not cause her slave any unwanted harm – and began to peel the thin, lacy fabric away.

‘Please just stop!’

“There we go,” Hilda said as the nylons snapped off the small slayer – and causing her remaining flat to drop to the floor between the giantess’ hosiery-clad thighs. Leaving her in nothing but her black thong and a bright pink training bra.

Microscopic goose pimples prickled their way over Buffy’s half-naked body, the room feeling unnaturally cold despite the warmth radiating from Hilda’s giant fingers.

“Now, the panties or that teeny little bra first?” Hilda teased, mockingly placing a finger to her lips in thought.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy mentally screamed, trying to shout but her vocal cords just wouldn’t move. It made her feel even smaller and so helpless, all she could do was glare at the giantess as she leisurely stripped her.

Hilda turned her around again.

She was so effortlessly controlling and manhandling her.

Hilda pinched the back of her bra, and Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat as the hard edges of giant fingernails stroked her upper back. The bra unclasped and Hilda pushed Buffy’s arms forward, letting the training bra fall forward and glide off her shoulders and join the tiny flat between Hilda’s thighs.

Buffy wanted to squirm, her nipples were hard and tingling in a mixture of anticipation and desperation. And now her body was betraying her. What was she supposed to do? She couldn’t fight her way out. She couldn’t run away. And it was bloody turning her on.

“Aww such cute widdle titties,” Hilda laughed, poking the little blonde’s left breast.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy internally begged.

“Ooh, and I think you’re starting to enjoy this too,” Hilda teased before leaning in.

‘Oh no! Now what?!’

Hilda’s lips got bigger and bigger the closer they got until they stopped less than an inch away. Buffy was stunned, she could easily fit half her body in that giant mouth. Suddenly Hilda’s long, hot, pink tongue flicked from between those giant lips, slapping her breast, sending sparks of pleasure through Buffy’s body as the small bumps decorating Hilda’s tongue teased her sensitive boobflesh.

Hilda leaned back, humming as she considered Buffy’s taste. A chill kissed Buffy’s breast as the thin layer of saliva coating her chest began to rapidly cool.

‘Please just stop!’

“Mmm, I could just you out- I mean up,” Hilda chuckled as she carefully used the nail of her index finger to pry the waistband of Buffy’s thong away and soon it was falling through the air to join its compatriots between Hilda’s magnificent, giant thighs.
“Now, isn’t that better,” she said in a teasing tone.

‘Not really, please…just grow me back…and put my clothes back on,” Buffy internally begged.

Hilda laid the doll-sized slayer on the carpeted floor, taking a moment to reposition her frail limbs so that she was spread-eagle and giving Hilda a very good view of Buffy’s naked body.

“Now, I believe I said something about making your new life official,” Hilda said.

‘I really don’t like how that sounds…or how you’re looking at me.’

“And the best way to do that, is to make you as hairless as a newborn babe…well not really but it’ll be fun,” Hilda laughed, with a flick of her wrist and a flash of trailing glitter a bright pink razor materialised in her hand.

Buffy’s eyes bulged, her thoughts turning frantic.

‘No, NO! NO! NO! You are NOT using a razor on me! That thing’s half my size! You’ll cut off my leg!’

Hilda looked from the razor and Buffy, then back again. She moved the razor over Buffy’s tiny torso.

‘No! No! No! NO! NO! NO!’

The hovering razor moved down Buffy’s body until it was held just above her pubic area.

The width of the razor blades were wider than her hips!

“Hmm it might be a bit big for you,” Hilda mused aloud.

“A BIT! IT’S FUCKING HUGE!’ Buffy mentally shrieked.

“Hmm and I don’t really want to grow you…you’re so much cuter doll-sized,” Hilda said.

‘Grow me! Grow me! Grow me! I’ll let you shave anywhere you want!’ Buffy begged.

“Ah, I know,” Hilda said.

‘Please tell me you’re going to grow me back.’

Hilda flicked her wrist again, unfortunately for Buffy the trail of glittering magic didn’t fly towards her but instead encircled the razor in her hand. The sharp implement rapidly shrunk and reshaped until it resembled a nail brush tipped with tiny razor blades.

Hilda held the implement over Buffy’s pelvis again for scale, the blades were half the length of her vaginal lips.

“There, much better,” Hilda said.

‘You’ve got to be kidding me, please just grow me back,’ Buffy mentally wept, despair sinking deeper into her chest. She couldn’t even move. She was supposed to be the slayer. But now she was being used as a slave by her girlfriend’s giant aunts.

“Soon you’ll be as hairless as a newborn babe,” Hilda laughed.

A small seed of relief washed over Buffy’s heart, at least the giant witch wasn’t planning to literally rebirth her. Just the thought of Hilda pushing her into her giant pussy. It made Buffy’s skin crawl and toes curl in horror – or they would if she could fucking move!

Although…she still didn’t like the fact that Hilda was holding a sharp implement over her body.

‘Sabrina, where are you?!’

“Now just need the shaving foam,” Hilda said and with a flick of her finger the tauntingly familiar glittering trail of magic curled around Buffy’s prone body, conjuring a layer of frothy white shaving foam over her body before fading from existence.

A tingling sensation began to steadily sink into Buffy’s skin as the foam worked its magic.

“Now, where should we start, the chest?” Hilda asked, moving the petite razor over Buffy’s froth-covered tits, “Or your hips,” again she moved the razor to hover over the relevant area. “Hmm, no…it’s always best to start with the legs I find.”

Before Buffy could even try to make a muffled protest, with surgeon-like precision Hilda slid the tiny blade over Buffy’s inner thigh, leading a trail down the inside of her leg and not stopping until the razor stroked her ankle.

Hilda flicked her wrist again, causing the foam capping the razor to splash off the sharp implement, and checked its head, it was decorated with dozens of microscopic, fine, blonde hairs.

“I find razors from the other realm are always so much more efficient,” Hilda said, glancing from the tool to Buffy, “Guaranteed to remove every hair on the first stroke, and absolutely no skin, it even disposes of the removed hair for you,” she turned the razor around so Buffy could see the tiny bladed tip.

As though Hilda had spoken a command the blades began to glow a bright, fiery orange. Buffy squeezed her eyes shut as the light threatened to blind her. When she opened them again there were several smudges burned into her vision, but not a single hair was left on the razor.

She actually wouldn’t mind having something like that when she was back to normal size. It was very convenient. She’d barely even felt the shaver too, other than the natural pressure of the object's weight as it slid over her leg.

‘Ok, just stay calm, if she’s just planning to shave me it should all be fine…I could probably do with a bit of a trim down there anyway…I just need to stay calm and bide my time. I can’t move anyway, just go to your happy place and it’ll all be over before you know it,’ Buffy mentally whispered to herself, not even realizing how her thoughts shifted in their phrasing.

Hilda created a matching trail on the inside of Buffy’s other leg. She wanted to tense and flex, to shy away from the razor but she was a prisoner in her own body. Buffy closed her eyes and tried to ignore the…interesting…sensation of the enchanted blades stroking her body, expertly harvesting her body hairs.

‘Just stay calm. At some point, you will see Sabrina and be able to move. She will grow you back and help you get away. Even if she has to hide you on her person first. This time tomorrow you’ll be at home in your bed or yelling at Dawn for drinking all the milk again,’ even her mental voice seemed strained as it attempted to introduce humour.

Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat as the razor glided over her breasts and she actually felt the tip of her nipple briefly poke between them. But her fear was unwarranted as the razors stripped whatever hair was in the area with the foam and left her nipple unscathed. It actually made the small pink nub harden and tingle. Buffy wasn’t sure if what she felt was arousal or fear her body was attempting to turn into pleasure for her own protection.

With her eyes shut, Buffy was ridiculously aware of every stroke of the razor. Each time it touched her, her body wanted to flinch but as the magic continued to bind her, all Buffy could do was endure the phantom pains that shocked through her body from the lack of movement mixing with the pleasant tingling of the razor.

She really didn’t like being helpless. So used to being in control, to be the strong one, her current predicament added an extra insult to injury. But still, her pussy moistened and twitched with desire, betraying her desire to have someone not only take control from her but to force their desires onto her.

‘This is so wrong,’ Buffy mentally whined.

“And that’s your front side done,” Hilda sang, sliding her finger under Buffy’s behind via between her legs, making the small blonde’s breath catch again as jolts of pleasure sparked from her pussy at the light contact.

‘Front side?’

Hilda flexed her finger. Buffy felt her thigh muscles try and fail to thrust and the next thing she knew she was laid face down on the carpet. The rough fibres pressed into her body and made her nipple burn with a cocktail of pain and arousal as the fibre tips pushed her sensitive nipples back into her breasts via her own weight as their coarse hairs pricking them.

‘Fuck! Please turn me over! Flip me back over!’

Buffy felt the familiar sensation of shaving foam materializing over her body. It felt rather nice on her butt.

‘Please!’

The razor sliced a trench stretching from the base of Buffy’s neck to the base of her back before being altered to slide over the curve of her frothy, naked ass and for once Buffy felt relief that she was paralysed as her body tried to make her squeak but was unable to.

‘Please stop!’ Buffy begged, tears begging to sting the edges of her vision.

Again, the giantess’ only response was to form a new, hairless trail down Buffy’s back. Again and again, Buffy would mentally beg and plead and Hilda would continue to ignore her – if she could hear her – and continue to shave the little slayer, taking great care to reach each nook and cranny of her body – including the more ticklish areas that made Buffy want to scream, shriek, and kick, like the underside of her feet and her underarms – even somehow shaving the small space between her toes!

Each trail brought a fresh chill to her body, making Buffy more aware of the prickling teasing her nipples, each one making her more sensitive to the carpet’s touch.

‘Please, just stop,’ Buffy mentally begged, even her phantom sobs starting to weave into her mental voice.

“And there goes the last of your body hair,” Hilda sang as she slid the now much smaller blade between the wrinkles between Buffy’s inner thigh and pelvis – Buffy’s body really wanted to scrunch her toes when Hilda did that, though whether it was out of cringe, disgust or euphoria she didn’t have fucking clue.

‘Thank you…now please turn me back over…’ Buffy begged, no longer caring if she remained paralysed, her pussy had been practically drooling from the carpet’s torture on her nipples for the last dozen or so slices of that razor.

Thankfully the giant witch hadn’t seemed to have noticed.

Buffy felt Hilda’s giant fingers pinch the base of her hair and lift until it was standing straight up and her head started to lift off the floor. The pain burned the back of her head. But Buffy didn’t care, she was getting turned over and her nipples would stop burning.

Whatever happened next, at least this would be over.                                 

SNIP

Buffy’s head fell and her face slammed into the giant, rough fibres, the momentum causing her cheeks and forehead to drag over the tips. Her forehead and cheeks darkened and began to sting with carpet burn – and her nose stung from the fall, it was like someone had punched it with…well a, carpeted boxing glove.

‘What was…’ Buffy’s mind began.

A soft cold sensation enveloped the top of her head.

It was almost like…

Buffy’s eyes widened in a mixture of shock and terror as she realised what was about to happen.

‘No…no…No, NO, No, Not My Hair! You Can’t Do This!’

The razor dragged over her head, carefully following the curve of her skull as though the holder was painting a picture.

‘Stop! Stop! Stop! You Can’t Do This!’

The razor continued its travels, kissing every inch of Buffy’s head where hair was to be found.

The cold sensation of the shaving foam rapidly disappeared.

Buffy’s heart was hammering in her chest.

But there was nothing she could do.

She was completely helpless.

‘Please Stop! I’ll Do Anything!’ Buffy mentally pleaded.

The razor trailed over the top of her forehead and finally retreated.

Buffy’s heart fell.

She couldn’t feel any more shaving foam.

Her head was just cold and faintly damp.

And she knew in her heart that there wasn’t a single hair left on her body or her head. She was even numb to the burning of her nipples now, even as each individual breath she was forced to take ground their tiny hard tips into the oversized fibres.

Hilda’s giant finger slid under Buffy’s pussy. It was smooth and warm. The digit flexed and finally, Buffy was flipped like a pancake onto her back, her tiny breasts bouncing from the sudden motion. Pleasure shot through her body from the firm contact, but it was wasted as Buffy continued to lay there in shock.

Hilda was towering over her, far larger than a mountain. At some point, while Buffy was lying down, she had removed her top and her giant breasts were not only naked but very perky. It was visually obvious that she had enjoyed what she had done to the tiny slayer.

And she wasn’t finished.

Silent tears trailed down the sides of Buffy’s head.

“There we go, as naked and hairless as the day you were born, well probably, some babies do have a little hair but…ah who cares about that, I think it’s time for your feeding,” Hilda laughed – her colossal breasts bouncing with her laugh almost mockingly, forcibly reminding Buffy even from a distance and in her state of shock, of just how small she was now.

How helpless she was.

‘I can’t do anything…’

Hilda tapped her bottom lip, looking up as though she were in thought.

Buffy didn’t even attempt to predict the next whim that was about to be forced on her

Hilda pointed her finger at Buffy again.

The little slayer mentally prepared herself and the glittering trail of magic began to fly through the air.

It wrapped her, tickling her hypersensitive body. Buffy almost immediately felt herself become both heavier and lighter as her movement returned to her. Her arms unconsciously moved to her chest, letting the fibres scratch them, and covered her breasts in a movement of self-comfort.

Then it dawned on her.

She could move!

As quick as a snake she drew her knees up to her chest and with a powerful kick, leapt off the floor and landed standing upright in a wide stance.

“Ooh,” Hilda cooed.

Buffy turned on her heel and began sprinting away again. Not even thinking about where she was going. All thought of biding her time until she could get to Sabrina had long forgotten, driven away when Hilda began to shave her head.

Hilda chortled.

Buffy ignored her and pounded her legs even harder, her soles not only burning but starting to bruise as they slammed into the carpet fibres. She needed to get away.

Something hard and warm suddenly wrapped around her chest and Buffy felt her feet leave the floor, her powerful legs impotently kicking in the air as she tried to run. She looked down, Hilda had grabbed her and the floor was rapidly getting further and further away.

Hilda turned and moved towards the bed, ignoring the struggling slayer – not that she was strong enough to make much of an effective effort anyway. Dropping to her knees, and letting her breasts rest on the duvet, Hilda dumped Buffy onto the bed, smirking when the bald, naked lass lost her footing and fell onto her back.

Buffy didn’t stay on her back long. No sooner had her back hit the bed was she throwing herself back into the air. She briefly stumbled when she tried to go straight into a fresh sprint but quickly regained her balance and began to run from the giant witch.

She didn’t care where she was going. Or how big a drop it would be from the bed to the floor. She had to escape. She would escape. Each step propelled her further and higher, it was like running on a very firm trampoline.

In a matter of seconds, Buffy had nearly reached the halfway point of the bed. Her chest was tight and her cheeks burning from more than just the carpet burns. But still, she ran. She ran and ran. The edge of the bed was rapidly getting closer and closer. Her legs were like lead but through supernatural endurance she persisted.

She was so close now. So close. The edge was only a few more strides. Nearly. Nearly. Yes! Buffy leapt off the edge of the bed, stretching her arms out as she dove, trusting in her muscle memory to land safely after the countless hours she had trained both with Giles and in the field.

Then she felt a tug on her ankle. Dread settled in the pit of Buffy’s stomach as her fall slowed and she began to ascend back into the air and fly back from whence she’d come.

“Now, now little Buffy, we can’t have you hurting yourself,” Hilda chastised.

The spell rotated Buffy in the air and soon she found herself laid back on the giant bed, with an impossibly huge boob hovering above her, the length of the erect nipple was nearly as big as her entire head!

“Now it’s time for the first meal, of your new life,” Hilda laughed, cupping her right breast and causing a giant droplet of milk to seep from the tip of her nipple, it hung there for a moment but when Hilda’s giant fingers flexed and squeezed the giant breast, it fell free.

SPLASH

The warm – almost hot – thick liquid splashed over Buffy’s face, minuscule drops dribbling into her mouth as it opened in a mixture of shock and disgust, filling her mouth with a vanilla-like flavour.

“Now drink up little one,” Hilda laughed as she began to lean forward.

Buffy’s eyes bulged as her mouth was suddenly forced open wide by the tip of Hilda’s giant nipple. Then the milk began to flow and the little slayer found herself hungrily gulping the liquid down before it could fill her mouth to bursting point.

She needed to get out of this.

Buffy lifted her arms and slammed them into the underside of Hilda’s boob, they sunk into the soft flesh and the milk actually increased its flow. She couldn’t even begin to lift it.

She was too weak.

Buffy bit as hard as she could on the nipple, hoping that would stop the giantess.

“Mmm,” Hilda moaned, one of her hands lifting to cup her unoccupied breast and beginning to pinch her free nipple. “Good girl,” Hilda purred.

This was not good.

The giant witch LIKED her biting the nipple.

Buffy’s mind raced. She had to get out of this. But how? She was too weak to lift the breast, biting it didn’t help, and her nails were too blunt to scratch it. What could she do?

In her panic, Buffy failed to notice the warm tingling spreading over her body as she continued to chug the hot, thick, creamy, vanilla lactations.

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

(1)   (1) On Wiki Sabrina’s name starts with a J. but I couldn’t find the name, but in the comics, Sabrina comes from her middle name is ‘Victoria’.