- Text Size +

Title: Zelda’s Bebe Linda
Commissioned by:  Anonymous
Categories: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996)
Characters: Buffy Summers, Zelda Spellman, Hilda Spellman
Cameo: Sabrina Spellman
Tags: Shrinking – Munchkin (2.75ft), Shrinking – Doll (12in), Shrinking – Minikin (2in), F/f, Femdom, Feminizing, Dollification, Stockings, Lesbian, Dom!Zelda, Sub!Buffy
Alternate Title(s):  Zelda’s Turn, Zelda’s Doll, Zelda’s Housemaid, Buffy the Housemaid
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 31/01/2023
Finished: 31/01/2023
Patreon: 29/04/2023
Public: 29/05/2023

Sabrina was in a rush that morning. Hasty steps nearly tripped her over one of the stools as she rounded the kitchen countertop, pulling open the fridge and searching for something she could grab for breakfast before she headed off to school. The pink garnet dangling from the silver chain draped around the teenage witch’s neck bounced against her cleavage, the diminutive slayer contained within was tossed around, her tiny body bouncing off the crystalline walls as nausea bubbled up inside her.

“I’m so late!” Sabrina stressed, slammed the fridge door, and turned to rush back around the counter, grabbing a random circular fruit from the fruit bowl, it was better than nothing.

As she turned the silver chain rose, the garnet bouncing off her left breast and flying high enough to catch the witch’s attention.

“Oh shoot, sorry Buffy I forgot about you,” the blonde witch pointed her index finger at the small pink gem, it and the silver chain vanished into a trail of sparkling magic, flying to the countertop as she undid her last spell.

Sabrina didn’t stay long enough for Buffy to materialize as she bolted out the door, her bag bouncing against her, she was really running late.

The glittering golden trail of magic condensed into a recognisable pile on the countertop and the dollified slayer appeared. Her pink frills cascaded over the edge, her tiny legs encased in white knee socks, her soft buckled, white slipper-clad feet swaying over the giant drop. She looked around, her eyes landing on the door as it slammed shut, the edge of her vision blocked by the white lace of her little bonnet. Sabrina had only reversed her most recent spell.

Buffy looked around for any way to get down. There was none, unless she fancied jumping down to the stools a good what? Thirty? Fifty feet? No thanks.

She was stuck.

“Well shit,” Buffy deadpanned.

There was nothing she could do.

She’d just have to wait.

Time dragged by at a crawl. She was overly aware of every minute that passed. Her body started to ache from lack of movement until she started to pace along the countertop. She pulled off her bonnet in frustration and threw it to the ground in a fit of annoyance. She paced until her legs started to thrum with a dull ache. The slippers felt tight and she stopped her pacing to unbuckle them and toss them away, they bounced near the edge but they didn’t tumble over the cliff. The cool surface of the counter felt hard under her socked soles but it was better than the alien feeling of new shoes, and she didn’t look as much like a barbie.

Her stomach rumbled, hours had passed and still, no one had come to her aid. She dawdled over to the fruit bowl, her arms sagging limply at her side. She climbed into the bowl and pulling a fist back, plunged it into a vibrant red apple, wincing as her fist thrummed with a dull pain. She pulled it back, tearing off a small chunk of apple bigger than her fist. With a skip, Buffy reached the top of the bowl and sat herself on the edge as she chomped on her morsel. Her mouth was alight with pleasure as the sweet juicy flavour seemed to be enhanced by her size.

SLAM

Buffy flinched at the sudden sound. Leaning back, her balance shifted and the barbie doll of a slayer tumbled back into the fruit bowl. She grunted when her back hit the defiled apple, her frilly dress falling back over her chest and her legs propped up against the red skin, her white bloomers exposed for all to see.

Footsteps followed the enhanced sound of the door shutting.

“You can’t have Tom Jones Hilda,” one voice echoed from the hallway.

“It’s only for the evening.”

“No, we have to set a good example for Sabrina.”

It clicked and Buffy’s cheeks turned pink as she realised the current position, she was in. 12 inches tall. Dressed in a bright pink frilly dress. Upside down, her skirt raised, flashing the world…kitchen her undergarments. And her girlfriend’s aunts were about to find her. She pushed her dress up, trying to cover her bloomers as she pressed her socked feet against the apple, slowly sliding herself back up the curve of the bowl and back to her proper position.

The footsteps became very clear when they entered the room, Buffy could even detect their slight echo.

“But what if-“

“No.”

Buffy managed to turn around and kicked off the base of the apple and grabbed the rim of the bowl. She pulled herself up, her tiny arms bulging with muscle, throwing a leg over she straddled the bowl, blushing as she felt the hard surface press into her pussy, she bit her lower lip to suppress a moan. Taking a moment to fix her frilly dress the best she could she raised her arms over her head and started to wave at the two giantesses.

“Over he-mmm here!” Buffy shouted, moaning as her motion caused her balance to shift, grinding her pussy against the wooden surface, the mixture of pain and pleasure making her legs tremble. She smiled when she drew the attention of one of the mature giant women’s eyes as it shifted to look at her, her smile faltered slightly, her size suddenly coming to the forefront of her mind as she stepped towards the counter.

“What’s that?” Hilda asked, raising a hand to point at the doll straddling the rim of their fruit bowl. Zelda stepped up next to her, squinting at the small doll. The two witches quickly crossed the room and took a closer look at the surprisingly animate toy.

“Oh my…” Hilda said, her mouth dropping.

“Is that Buffy?” Zelda gasped.

“Buffy? As in Sabrina’s girlfriend?” Hilda asked, looking at her sister.

“Err yeah that’s me…little Buffy,” the shrunken girl said awkwardly, her blush spreading as she tried to inject her usual humour into the awkward situation.

“Sorry honey…you’re a little small to hear,” Zelda pointed at the small blonde.

Buffy felt relief fill her chest when she saw the now intimately familiar trail of gold glitter fly through the air and hit her chest. The world began to shrink in proportion around her as she gained height. Quickly she dived off the food bowl and headed to the edge of the counter, sitting down so she could push herself off the counter without breaking anything when she regained her full size.

The world stopped shrinking but Buffy’s feet still dangled over the edge of the counter, far off the floor below.

She hadn’t been restored to her full size.

Looking down at herself – still wearing a frilly pink dress – she looked like she was a bit under three feet tall given she couldn’t reach the floor and the two witches were easily still twice her size. She looked up at them, her eyebrows knitting together.

“Oh my god you’re so cute,” Zelda gushed, her hands coming together in front of her mouth as she fully took in the pouting girl on their countertop. Her blush deepened which only made her look cuter.

“Err thanks…so mind growing me to full size?” Buffy asked.

“First we want to know why you’re so small,” Hilda said, crossing her.

“Though if you want to be higher up we could always get you a highchair,” Zelda proffered, pointing at a space next to the counter, another trail of magic and suddenly a toddler’s highchair appeared.

Buffy’s eyes bulged.

“Err no thanks.”

“Suit yourself,” Zelda shrugged and with a wave of her hand she pointed at the item and it disappeared back into the ether.

Buffy felt a small sense of relief, if Sabrina found out her aunts had put her in a high chair…she’d never hear the end of it. And odds are Sabrina would then take it upon herself to make Buffy repeat the experience just because it was so cute.

“So, what happened Buffy?” Zelda asked.

“Or should we call you dolly?” Hilda teased.

“I don’t know, I think she’s more a barbie than a dolly…” Zelda said, looking Buffy up and down again.

“Sabrina shrunk me last night and when she was rushing off she tried to grow me back but…I guess she made a mistake and didn’t realize,” Buffy rushed to get out, eager to stop the conversation before it got any weirder, there was a slight quiver in her voice.

“That’s really irresponsible of Sabrina, she should have made sure her spells were correctly resolved before she leaves,” Zelda said.

“Wait, you said she grew you…how small did she make you last night?” Hilda asked, smirking when she saw Buffy avert her gaze.

“Err I’m not sure how small but…”

“Yes?” Hilda prompted.

“Really small…her pinkie toenail looked huge…she put me in her necklace…”

“In her necklace!” Hilda said, suddenly very loud and making Buffy flinch, looking back at the witch.

“They grow up so fast, who would have thought our little Sabrina would have her very own slave,” Zelda cooed.

‘Slave?’

“Well, I suddenly feel old…though Sabrina really shouldn’t have left you stuck like this…even if you were being punished this is a bit off,” Hilda said, suddenly looking thoughtful.

“Punished?”

“Hmm that is true, maybe Sabrina isn’t as mature as we thought…she can’t just leave her slave like this,” Zelda agreed.

“What should we do? You gonna have a chat with her?” Hilda asked.

“I think we need to teach her a lesson…right, we’ll take ownership of Buffy until Sabrina is ready to have a slave of her own…maybe we should enrol her in a course?” Zelda mused allowed.

“Ooh, a new slave?” Buffy really didn’t like the way Hilda’s eyes had lit up with those words.

“Only until Sabrina is ready…with the course…maybe she’ll be ready sometime next year?”

“Though if she doesn’t take it seriously it might take longer,” Hilda pointed out.

“I’m sure she’ll take it seriously, and if she doesn’t we’ll just hold onto Buffy a little longer,” Zelda reasoned.

“Hold onto me?” Buffy raised her voice, drawing both witches’ full attention.

“Oh sorry dear, I forgot you were here for a second,” Zelda said.

“Wait, shouldn’t we start training her if we’re going to hold onto her until Sabrina is ready?”

Zelda paused a moment to consider the point.

“I suppose…”

“In that case, Buffy you need to learn not to interrupt your mistress-es,” Hilda said, adding the final syllable after a moment as she glanced at her sister.

“Mistresses!” Buffy pulled her legs back onto the counter and stood up, small fists balled at her sides, what were they saying. She was Sabrina’s girlfriend. Not their slave. What she and Sabrina did in the bedroom wasn’t any of their business.

Hilda flicked her wrist and pointed at Buffy. Magic circled around the diminutive slayer and the world rapidly grew again as she shot back down to 12 inches in height. She tried to open her mouth to shout and scream. They couldn’t treat her like this. But nothing happened. Her eyes widened, flicking around in panic. She couldn’t move. She was paralysed.

Hilda turned to face Zelda fully, acting as though the frozen, shrunken girl wasn’t even there.

“So, what are we gonna do? Just share her?”

“That never goes well, we’ll alternate days, I’ll train her today and you can train her tomorrow,” Zelda said.

“Why do you get her first?”

“Because it was my idea to take ownership, and I think it would be a bit much to expect her to endure you on her first day.”

“Hey!”

“And I thought you’d prefer a full day tomorrow, then an afternoon and evening today,” Zelda finished.

Hilda raised a finger, about to respond with her own argument when she registered what her sister had said. Closing her mouth. She thought for a moment.

“Good point, you can have her today,” she turned to face Buffy, “have fun cutie,” Hilda giggled, tracing a finger over the pink ribbon on Buffy’s chest in a teasing fashion, before turning and leaving the room.
“Have fun! And don’t be too rough!” she called over her shoulder the door closed behind her, maybe she’d go to a spa in the other realm until Sabrina got back, she’d need to have minimal stress when they explained their new arrangement to their niece.

Zelda smirked and turned her attention back to where the immobile girl stood, her dress really did remind Zelda of a doll. Smiling, she picked up the girl, cradling her in her hand, taking great care not to hurt her as she carried the doll into the living room.

She sat on the sofa and laid her on the coffee table.

“Now what am I gonna do with you?” Zelda mused allowed, staring down at the small girl, “I don’t want to go too hard on you, it is your first day of training…so maybe the basics…” she hummed and began to drum her fingers against the dark surface of the mahogany coffee table.

Buffy’s minuscule heart was hammering in her chest like a jackrabbit. She could feel every thud of the giantess’s fingers on the table. At her size, each one was like a falling tree, landing just a few feet from her. Her honed instincts screamed at her to roll away, to run and gain a vantage point. To fight back. But her limps refused to obey. She could only lie there as the giant witch mused over her fate.

“I suppose that would be the best wouldn’t it?” Zelda asked the doll, “so we’ll start with some basic household cleaning and worship, and as those entail, obedience,” she pointed at Buffy, lifting the paralysis spell.

Buffy felt motion return to her and immediately kicked up her feet and jumped to her feet from where she lay prone, raising her fists and assuming a defensive stance on instinct. Zelda raised her eyebrows as she looked at the little slayer. Processing for a moment she relaxed her posture and dropped her fists.

“Please, will you make me big again?” Buffy asked, hoping that had all just been a practical joke and witches had an odd sense of humour.

Zelda pointed at the space next to Buffy. A flash of glitter and a cyan blue dress appeared laid on the tabletop, with a white pinafore, a pair of folded nylons and black flats sitting on top of it. Buffy looked from the clothes and back to the giantess.

“Put those on.”

“What? No just grow me back,” Buffy shouted.

Zelda raised her eyebrows again. Buffy took a step back. It was the same expression her mother used when she was toeing the line, it made her want to fold.

“I’ll grow you once you put them on, after all, it would be a shame to ruin that adorable dress,” Zelda said, glancing from Buffy to the clothes and back again as a not-so-subtle hint.

Her tiny shoulders slumped and Buffy turned, walking over to the clothes and gathering them up in her arms before standing upright and looking around for a place to get changed.

“Err where should I…”

“I don’t mind dear, you can get changed in front of me – in fact, it’s better you get used to showing your mistress your body before Hilda gets hold of you,” Zelda said.

“What? I’m not stripping in front of you?” as if her girlfriend’s aunt wanted her to strip in front of her.

“You haven’t got anything I haven’t seen before pet, just get changed or I’ll have to punish you for not obeying me.”

“Punish?” Buffy’s voice was suddenly smaller and lacking her usual bluster.

Zelda gave her a slow nod.

“Obedience is important, I’m being lenient because this is your first day but if you disobey us, you are going to be punished. Now get changed.” Zelda explained, her voice slowing at the end as she made sure to announce each word perfectly and let Buffy know she wasn’t kidding.

Buffy hesitated but then she obeyed. She stripped. Her skin crawled as she removed each part of the overly complex dress, turning her back to Zelda when she exposed her chest and turning back around when it was time to remove her bloomers – while doing her best to hide her small once B cup breasts, now smaller than grapes.

She rushed to put the other dress on, falling over when it was time to put the nylons on. She bit her tongue when she realized she’d be wearing them commando but she didn’t want to anger the giantess. When was Sabrina gonna get home? She could explain everything and get her back to normal.

“Good girl,” Zelda praised when Buffy was finished and stood back up, smiling how she blushed and refused to look up at her.

“Now will you make me bigger?” Buffy asked, pouting a little as she asked again.

“Of course, you’re much too small to do the cleaning.”

“Cleaning?”

Zelda zapped Buffy and she grew up back up to her previous height…of 2.75ft. Again, Buffy pouted and glared at the bigger woman which made Zelda burst out laughing, she was just too adorable for words.

“I thought you were going to make me normal size.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that size dear.”

“You know what I mean,” it would be one thing if Sabrina had done this, she’d probably enjoyed being in her girlfriend's arms at this size, but with her aunt, it was just…weird…and annoying.

Buffy placed her hands on her hips and did her best to mimic her mother's version of the look.

Zelda’s resolve crumbled and she burst out laughing.

“Oh you are too cuuuute, you’re a right little Bebe Linda…anyway shall we get to your chores, Bebe Linda?” Zelda asked, her tone taking on a seductive roll near the end.

Buffy’s cheeks darkened further.

“What chores can I do at this size?” Buffy challenged, hoping the witch would see sense and at least grow her to a proper size, maybe at least 4ft if not her full size.

“Oh plenty, like dusting, washing the table,” she knocked the table for emphasis, then tapped her shoes, “which your shoes shouldn’t be on, oh speaking of shoes, mine could do with a clean,” Zelda leaned back on the sofa, lifting her leg and exposing one of her black high heels, along with her slender nylon clad leg – Buffy hated to admit but she had a really nice leg, especially in that nylon.

“Wait! Your shoe? I am not cleaning your shoe,” Buffy placed her hands back on her hips, glaring from the sole of Zelda’s heel back to her face.

She raised her eyebrows again, but Buffy forced herself to stand her ground.

“You’re lucky this is your first day, or I’d punish you – severely,” she lowered her foot back to the floor and leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs and making eye contact with the munchkin slayer.

Buffy maintained eye contact.

She’d faced countless apocalypses and big bads down. She could definitely stare down her girlfriend’s aunt…giant aunt.

“Turn me back.”

“Get off that table, you are going to apologise or I am going to punish you.”

“Oh, I’m so scared,” Buffy mocked, ignoring how her heart hammered in her chest.

She could do this.

“You should be, the last slave that refused to obey is still being punished.”

“Last slave?”

“I turned him into Hilda’s dildo a good…wow must be two centuries ago now…I’d forgotten about her…” Zelda trailed off, looking thoughtful for a moment before returning her focus to her Bebe Linda, “get off the table or I’m going to take your cute little butt and shove you up our chimney and use you as a brush, and if you still don’t behave I’ll shove a stick up your ass and make you into a proper broom.”

All the colour drained out of Buffy’s face.

Something in the giantess’s eyes told her she wasn’t bluffing.

Buffy stepped off the table, her legs trembling.

She could feel the warmth of Zelda’s breath wash over her she was so close, the smell of coffee with a hint of caramel teasing her as she looked at the floor.

“Good, kneel.”

Buffy hesitated but did as she was bidden.

“Good, now apologise for being a little brat, and kiss my shoe.” Buffy looked up with wide eyes, mouth agape. “You heard me.”

She hesitated again and swallowed.

“I’m sorry…” she lowered her head and pressed her lips to the toe of Zelda’s shoe.

“For?”

“For being a brat,” Buffy finished.

“Good, now all together.”

Her little heart skipped a beat. She felt so small and pathetic. Cheeks burning with shame.

“I’m sorry for being a little brat,” her voice shook near the end, she lowered her head again, seeing her reflection in the dark shoe drawing nearer until she pressed her lips to the toe again, kissing her reflection on the lips and filling her mouth with the taste of leather.

“Good girl, now my little Bebe Linda, start on your chores, you can start with the dusting.”

Zelda snapped her fingers and a giant feather duster suddenly appeared in Buffy’s lap. She struggled to her feet and lifted the duster above her head, thankful for her slayer strength, she started to dust the room. She started with the area around the fireplace, wincing as clouds of soot and dust kicked up. Her throat burned with a cough, raising an arm to capture it and filter some of the dust, Buffy misjudged the length of the duster.

SMASH

Her heart dropped, she had knocked a decorative plate, and it shattered against the floor. The sound amplified by her size, and she found herself thankful she wasn’t still doll sized or it might make her ears ring.

Tap Tap Tap

Her little heart skipped a beat. Buffy slowly turned to look behind her. She hadn’t noticed the giantess stand up. Buffy looked down and stared at the tapping foot before following her long leg back up to the giantess’s face. Her eyebrows were raised again. She’d say she felt 2ft tall but Buffy felt smaller, much smaller.

Zelda snapped her fingers and the plate reassembled and flew back to its home.

“I suggest you be careful, any more mistakes and you. Will. Be. Punished.”

Buffy slowly nodded and rushed to finish the dusting, being overly careful not to knock anything else over – unfortunately her haste and nervousness, and her lacking size, she missed a lot of dusty spots and Zelda noticed.

The table was easier to clean, Zelda summoned her a cloth and a small bucket of soap water – it was the size of a bucket a child would take to the beach. It took a bit of working out but Buffy managed to clean the centre of the table then the edges, without leaving a shoe print or any dust from her darkened pinafore.

Then came the one Buffy dreaded.

Zelda was laid back on the sofa, one foot crossed over the other, her dusty high-heeled sole smiling at her mockingly.

“Ready to clean my shoe, Bebe Linda?” Zelda teased, placing both her shoes on the floor to make it a little easier for the slave girl – and test to see if she would do what she should.

Buffy nodded reluctantly and dropped to her knees at the giantess’s heels. Part of her kinda wished she was small again so she wouldn’t have to kneel. She shook her head, what was she thinking? She glanced at the door, but still no sign of Sabrina.

“Well?”

Buffy flinched and dunked her cloth in her little bucket – making sure to sing it out appropriately – she started cleaning the shoe, starting with the drop and drawing circles. The leather darkened wherever she cleaned. It was oddly soothing…almost therapeutic to wash the thin layer of dust away.

The tension eased out of Buffy’s body that had been building since she’d first been paralysed by Hilda. The mixture of shoe leather and soap was almost comforting. She felt her eyelids start to grow heavy, her movements slowing as she continued to wipe circles.

“Enjoying yourself, Bebe Lindaaa,” Zelda teased.

Buffy flinched, the giantess’s voice breaking her from her reverie.

Her cheeks darkened again, she looked over the two shoes, they were pitch black now apart from the areas that were drying, and they looked spotless. Shame burned in her chest as she felt a small bubble of pride at completing her degrading task. She stood back up and stepped away from the big shoes and looked up at the amazon of a woman.

“Finished?” Zelda asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

Buffy hesitated, confused for a moment. She let out a resigned sigh.

“Yes, Mistress…” Buffy said, even adding a small bow to add credence to her words, Zelda smiled.

“Better, are you sure my little Bebe Linda?”

Buffy’s eyebrows came together, and she looked down at the shoes again. Surely, she didn’t expect her to clean the insides. Scratching the back of her head, she had a thought and stepped back to the large pair of heels and dropped to one knee and bestowed a kiss on each one before stepping back. She hoped she was right and this was all about to be over.

“Oh, you’re so sweeeet!” Zelda gushed, flexing her index finger, golden magic wrapped around Buffy’s head and suddenly her hair was tied into a pair of pigtails.

“Thank you…Mistress…”

‘Don’t comment on the hair. Don’t comment on the hair. Don’t comment on the hair…’

“Such a good Bebe Linda, it’s almost a shame I have to punish you, but it’s the only way you’ll learn.”

“Punish?! But I-“

“You broke a plate, you missed several spots when dusting and, you failed to fully clean my shoes,” Zelda listed.

“But your shoes are clean! What do you want me to do!? Lick the insides!” Buffy shouted, finally snapping and unable to quell the combination of rage and fear building inside her.

Zelda laughed.

“Not a bad idea, I’ll remember that.”

Buffy felt her stomach drop.

“But, what I meant was,” Zelda leaned her foot back, exposing the still dusty sole of one of her heels.

“But you didn’t-“

“I shouldn’t have to, you should ask me if I’ll lift my shoe so you can clean under them, I do not tolerate half-assed jobs, or for my slaves not to use common sense, now I am going to punish you-“

“Please don’t! I don’t want to be a dildo!”

Zelda clicked her tongue.

“Interrupt me again and I’ll turn you into a butt plug.”

Buffy’s mouth clamped shut.

“Better, since this is your first day, I’ll be lenient, I will only spank you barehanded.”

“Spank me?” Buffy whispered; unsure she heard the amazon correctly.

“Yes, and you will thank me after each slap and apologise.”

“But-“

Zelda suddenly leaned forward and grabbed Buffy by the wrist and pulled her into her lap. The small slayer began to thrash in a vain attempt to escape.

SLAP

Buffy went still. Her ass stung from the strike. She’d felt it through her clothes.

“Now stop being a brat,” Zelda peeled back Buffy’s skirt the same way Sabrina had the night before, shame spread through her little body. Was this really happening?

Zelda pulled back the nylons, letting them slap back against Buffy’s thigh, making the small girl flinch.

It had taken her ass hours to heel fully last night, and now she was about to get another round of spanking from her girlfriend’s aunt!

‘Sabrina, where are you?’

SLAP

“Ow- thank you.”

SLAP

“Thank you what?”

“Thank you, Mistress, thank you, Mistress,” Buffy rushed to get out.

SLAP

“Thank you, Mistress,” Buffy gasped, gritting her teeth as she felt her eyes warming as tears began to form, how could a spanking hurt so much.

SLAP

“Ah! Thank you, Mistress,” her voice was starting to shake and her vision blurring with salty tears.

“You know, you’re lucky I’m going so lenient on you, normally by now I’d be getting the paddle.”

“Pa-“

SLAP

“Ah! Thank you, Mistress,” Buffy gasped, her voice rising in tone as she squeezed her eyes shut, the stinging was worse than Sabrina…no, she liked being punished by Sabrina, been her little brat, her doll…but not this!

SLAP

Zelda didn’t slow her slaps. It was a continuous barrage of stinging strikes. Her giant bare palm bounced off Buffy’s little bubble butt. She didn’t stop until she’d delivered a full one hundred and one slaps to her bare ass, a hundred for the mistakes and the extra one for trying to wriggle free instead of taking her punishment like a good Bebe Linda.

Once she was done the, still crying, slayer was made to go and stand in the corner of the room, facing the wall while the giant witch sat on the sofa, her nylon-clad feet resting on the coffee table as she sipped a glass of wine and chuckled to herself, admiring how red Buffy’s ass was – her dress having vanished back into the ether with a snap of the amazon’s fingers.

Buffy supposed she was lucky she didn’t have to kiss Zelda’s ass in thanks, but no way was she going to voice her opinion and risk giving her ideas.

Sniff

‘Where are you, Sabrina?’

Zelda sipped her wine. She would have to do something about her slave crying, it wouldn’t do to have her sobbing after every punishment. Her heart ached to go hug the girl, but she had to stay firm. Her little Bebe Linda needed to learn. She can’t be soft until she was fully trained.

‘Soon my Bebe Linda, soon.’

A/N The commissioner has requested that I include this.
Written as #BuffySubChallenge, where we either write, draw, or commission a piece of Buffy serving in a lesbian D/s scene of some description. No limits beyond putting her in a scene with another woman from any franchise you like. Let your imaginations run wild!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Fot hose interested here is my Patreon - https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link