- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

“You better not get any of that on my skin or else the paint won’t be the only stain. Remember what happened to your brother…” The cruel voice hissed.


Images of his brother’s body disappearing between her toned ass cheeks flashed into his mind.


The size 17 feet wiggled in his face. The strong toes and soles flexed displaying the strength of the person on the other end.


“Back to work, short stuff.”


He and his brother had built their company from scratch, but then this brat came with a silver spoon in her mouth. 20 years of work down the drain all thanks to some rich 21 year-old with more money than she knew what to do with.


He stared up past the toes which dominated his field of view up to the face with eyes hidden behind sunglasses. The dirty-blonde hair hung loosely on the shoulders of his owner. Acquired along with his company and reduced to 6-inches tall. It had only been 3 weeks, but he had lost his brother and was forced to endure a lifetime worth of humiliation on the whims of she and her friends.


The guys in the factory couldn’t believe it. Some rich blonde from some suburb of snooty folks had decided to buy their company and force out the existing owners who they loved. They learned quickly, however, that their input was not requested by her. Countless others joined their former owners.


On top of how she shrunk those who opposed, her parents had genetically modified her from birth so that she now stood a strong 6ft 5in tall and lorded over most of those around her.

Her friends enjoyed her triumphs. And she enjoyed theirs. All grew up in the same community rich, tall, and strong. They knew nothing but success. Others suffered for their own amusement. She and her 3 best friends called themselves The Bamazons.


The tiny man, naked and bare to the world, stared at his reflection on her left big toe as he applied another coat of blood-red nail polish. He stepped back and stood patiently.


She took a sip of her drink and leaned down. She wiggled her toes in the sunlight and smiled.

“Great use of that engineering knowledge, huh?” She teased. “Good job.” She reached over and grabbed a small cheddar cube from the table and handed it to the miniature man. He ravenously chewed at it.


She slid her feet from the pedestal on which they rested and into her awaiting black strappy heels.


The eyes stared upward in pain. They had grown used to the sight over the years now, but it never grew less terrifying and humiliating.


When he told her that he refused to let her walk all over him when they were dating, he did not realize the words would come back to bite him. She waited until his first year of college. A few thousand dollars here and there was all it took to have him accused of rape and prosecuted. He had no choice but to eat his words after she bought him from the state.


The large sole seemed to wave as it neared him. The skin was flushed slightly pink, and smooth from innumerable hours of care. He had learned not to scream, or she would make it hurt worse. It continued descending until it trapped him under the warm flesh. It was like being sealed an airlock. Sound was muffled and the air was filtered between the flesh and the insole around him. Perspiration began almost immediately.


Another victim awaited in her other shoe. A rival who thought she was on equal footing with Riley Jones. Needless to say, she was more underfoot than anything.

Riley finished her drink and set it to the side.


She stood up and stretched.


“Great business meeting as always, Steve. I’ll send Rob your regards when I let him out tonight.” She lowered her glasses and winked to the man. A snap of her fingers her personal assistant emerged from a corner of the room and put Steve in his glass case until the next time she was in the office. Her jet setting always had her on the move, so she would never know how long she would be away from her various properties and investments.

As she walked out of S&R Rifles and Ammo, Riley’s phone beeped. A message in the Bamazon group chat from her friend, Amanda.


“Hey! Was thinking about hitting up The Ruf and getting some drinks with the boys. Who’s down?”


Affirmatives followed from Riley and the other 2 girls; Brittany ,and Morgan.

She put her phone in her purse and stepped unlocked her kitted-out Range Rover. The hot air from within rushed outside to meet her.


“Ugh. This heat is ridiculous. So much sweat.” She spoke aloud to herself and her prisoners as if to emphasize the misery they would be in.


Riley got herself situated and looked in the mirror, her perfect hair and makeup were pristine. Her left foot pressed down on the gas pedal, a tiny body pressed into her flesh.

Riley made record time speeding through traffic and blaring her music. Her butt cheeks shaking and jiggling with the base, torturing Rob trapped between them.


The Ruf was an 18th birthday gift from Amanda’s parents to her. Her first ‘real’ investment which she turned into one of SoCal’s most popular clubs. It served not only as the main hangout of the Bamazons, but also as a prison of sorts for those who have crossed them.

Amanda handed her Range Rover to a Valet and strode confidently into the building. The late afternoon sun was setting, but the heat still hung in the air.


“Oh! Miss Jones.” A short blonde greeted Riley with a fake smile on her face. Hatred burned in her eyes, much to Riley’s pleasure.


“Look at all 4foot of you.” Riley smiled to the woman.


“4foot 5inches…” Beth corrected. “You know that’s not how you’re supposed to greet me.” Riley replied curtly as she stood with her hands on her hips.


“Riley. Please don’t make me. It’s been so long…can’t we just forget about everything. You won the group and the friends. I’m nothing anymore.” The woman replied.


“I mean. I can always ask Amanda to put you on cleaning duty or back out on the streets?” Riley replied.


With a sigh, the woman prostrated herself in front of Riley. She stared up to Riley pleadingly, but was met only by a wave of Riley’s hand to continue.


“YASSS QUEEN! WELCOME!” The woman shouted at the top of her lungs as tears formed in her eyes. She then placed fresh kisses on Riley’s freshly painted toes.


“Oh Bethany, please.” Riley replied with fake concern and nudged the girl’s face with her left foot earning solid pecks in return. Eventually Riley tapped the back of the girl’s head with her left heel to signal that she was done.


Beth rose back to her own feet with smeared lipstick and mascara.

Riley winked, “Good girl” she coo’d.


“R-R-Right this way Miss Jones…” She led Riley to the Bamazon’s private room. “H-here’s your earpiece for talking with The Boys…”


Beth handed Riley a small black earbud and scurried away with sobs in her voice.

Riley turned put the earbud in and turned it on and stepped through the unmarked door into she and her friends’ sanctuary.


Riley was greeted by Amanda, Brittany, and Morgan already enjoying drinks. They were also joined by “The Boys”.


12 shrunken males ranging from 4inches to 8inches stood on pedestals where pairs of feet were propped.


“Still hanging with Mr.K?” Riley asked Amanda as she took her own seat.

Amanda nodded as she sipped on her drink. “Nobody cuts Amanda McCray from the senior basketball team. Isn’t that right?”


“Please. I just want to go back to my family. I just want to see my own girls…” The small man’s cries were picked up in Riley’s earbud.


“Well. One of them works for me and the other had a breakdown after ‘daddy abandoned her’.” Amanda spat down to the man who fell on his knees under the shadow of her left foot.

“And Brittany. Are those two new?” Riley asked as two black men each worshipped one of Brittany’s large feet.


“Oh yeah.” The tall brunette replied. “Two of daddy’s best lawyers, but he couldn’t say now when I said I wanted them. On retainer.” She winked and wiggled her toes with pleasure.

“You better not fucking scratch those.” Riley smiled at Morgan’s assertiveness. She had always been the firecracker of the group.


Three small men worked on polishing 4 toe rings on the pedestal.


“M-miss Malady.” One of the men spoke for Morgan’s attention, “I think we’re done with this one.”


Morgan’s large fingers reached down and plucked the ring upward. She examined it closely and scoffed.


“Not even close. I can’t see a clear reflection.” She tossed the ring back down onto the leather pedestal.


Riley arrived to her own seat. A Gin Fizz awaited her in a cupholder. Two tiny men stood patiently.


“Sup fellas.” Riley asked as she unbuckled her heels and slid her feet out.


“Is that a real question?” one of them asked, a fit male who no doubt was tall when he was normal height. He had a head of thick blonde hair.


“Just making small talk.” Riley winked and then swung her feet onto the pedestal.

“Just had my toes painted so only need good exfoliation, boys.”


“Isn’t there something else we can do?” The blond man asked.


Riley sighed, “Kevin. How many times do I have to tell you. This is what you signed up for when you dumped me to start working for Amanda.”


Amanda laughed from her seat, “Hehehe. Fell right into my trap.”


“You know how many of my exes have fallen for this?” Riley rolled her eyes.


Amanda loved to prank Riley by having her boyfriends come to work for her. They assumed just because Riley and Amanda are friends, they’d have an easy route, but unfortunately not. She always told Riley that she’d release them from employment if she asked, but she never did. “I could never go back with somebody trying to take advantage of my friend.” Was her answer each time.


“I did a lot of running this week, so really work the heels and balls, you two. Got some

callouses developing.” Riley commanded.


“Rile. No. I’m not gonna be some little foot slave anymore.” Kevin replied.


Riley shrugged. “Have it your way.”


She reached down and grabbed Kevin’s body in her hands. His screams soon erupted as she molded his body.


The other girls watched as Riley tied Kevin’s arms and legs together behind his back with some floss from her purse. She then chewed a small piece of gum and placed it over his mouth to silence his screams.


“Perfect!” Riley held up Kevin’s O-shaped body for her friends to see.

“So crafty!” Morgan clapped.


Kevin struggled, but Riley slipped him onto her left big toe effortlessly.

“Mind if I go dancing with him tonight?” Riley asked Amanda.


“All yours.” The brunette replied.


“Next!” Amanda shouted.


Beth soon arrived with a small glass container. She kneed in front of Riley and opened it, another small man was soon presented in front of Riley’s upturned foot.


“OH! Councilman Humboldt!” Riley clapped. “I haven’t seen you since you tried to zone out the dispensary I was building.”


“Riley, please! You three can’t do this to me. I’ll get you anything you want. I’ll vote any way you want…” He pleaded.


“My sister already does that for us after she beat you in the last election, bub.” Brittany added.


“B-but.” He tried to protest.


“Unless you want to wind up like this guy here,” Riley lowered her big toe to the Councilman and flexed Kevin who screamed and looked into the Councilman’s eyes pleadingly, “I suggest you listen to whatever instructions Larry has for you and do a good job.”


The man’s protests stopped as Larry began speaking to him.


After 2 hours of pampering, Amanda had Beth remove the tiny men.


“Welp. You girls down to dance?” She stood up and asked her friends.


The Bamazons all replied in the affirmative.


Riley’s feet were soon secured back into her heels and the quadruplet pounced on the dance floor. With the shortest member of the group standing at 6ft 3in, the girls towered over nearly everybody. It was humorous to look across the floor into one another’s eyes.


Kevin was tortured along with Riley’s living insoles as their owner danced for hours. Fueled by Tequila and hit-after-hit, her feet swelled and sweated relentlessly.


By 2AM, the party was winding down. As the dance floor cleared and lights came on, the Bamazons returned to their retreat behind the scenes to sober-up and rest. Amanda ensured her friends were well taken care of.


Beth, forced to be on call 24/7, entered the room once again.


“Shoes off, girly.” Riley snapped and Beth scurred over and removed her heels. “You can take him off, too” Riley slurred as she pointed to Kevin still wrapped around her toe, but covered in sweat, spilled drinks, and grime from the dance floor.


Beth reached to pluck the small man from Riley’s digit, but was stopped. “NO! Shuck him off…” Riley stared at Beth.


“Miss Jones. Please don’t make me do that.” She begged.


“Do it or I’ll have you in here with them!” Amanda threatened.


Beth steeled herself and then placed her head over Riley’s foot. The smell from the night of dancing wafted into the air.


“Imagine it’s a big cock.” Morgan teased.


Beth closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around the toe. The acrid taste of sweat assaulted her tongue while the smell forced itself way into her nose.


“He’s on there tight. Might have to use your tongue.” Riley advised.


Sure enough, Beth was forced to use her tongue to remove the living toe ring. Eventually with a satisfying pop Beth pulled her head from Riley’s toe, Kevin on her tongue.


“Good girl.” Riley patted Beth on the head, just spit him here. Riley extended a palm to Beth.

Beth gladly spit out the naked body covered in Riley’s sweat. Riley waved off her punching bag and placed Kevin into the tight right pocket of her blue jeans.


Beth made her rounds and removed each of the girls’ shoes. She placed them carefully in a locker in the side of the room and then returned with pillows and blankets.


“This is just like a sleepover. It’s been forever since we’ve done one of these. Takes me back to highschool.” Brittany reminisced.


“I remember Beth was much taller then!” Morgan teased as the mousy girl made her rounds.

“Oh yeah. The forgotten Fifth Bamazon.” Riley smiled.


“Can you believe she agreed to be 4feet tall to stay to work for me?” Amanda added, “Our fearless leader reduced to our personal little servant.”


Beth attempted to leave as her former friends verbally humiliated her.


“Hey. I want my bedtime kisses.” Riley stopped her.


“Me too!” Morgan added.


“Me three!” Brittany laughed.


Beth moved around the room and planted kisses on each girl’s soles. Until she arrived at Riley.


“Say it.” Riley commanded.


“Please, Riles….” Beth begged, but it was no use.


“Say it or I’ll sit on you like I did when you first started working here.” Riley threatened.

Beth sighed,


“YAASSS QUEEEN! GOODNIGHT!”


Beth ran her lips up and down Riley’s soles covering them in kisses.


“Night Bitty-Bethy.” Riley teased.


Beth slinked from the room as one-by-one, the Bamazons passed-out