[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Updated every Sunday

Wonder Woman has been infected with an alien parasite and with no effective treatment, it is up to Atom to shrink down and save her from the inside.

Based on the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Story idea was by iambeowulf who gave me an outline of what they wanted to happen and I built it from there. Some events are a little different from that outline since I like the story to guide itself but the overall idea is still intact.

Note: Vore tag is simply due to the method of insertion.

This is completed for now. Might add another bonus chapter in the future.


Rated: X
Categories: Body Exploration, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17596 Read: 21162
Published: November 30 2022 Updated: March 19 2023
Story Notes:

Note: Name of story is subject to change. Didn't realize until I was getting ready to post that I didn't have a name for the series. The working title was simply WonderAtom.

Story idea by iambeowulf

1. Chapter 1 - You Want me to do What!? by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1723 words)

Welcome to the start of a new story. Chapters and the story itself will be shorter than the usual ones I write but it gets to the point. Hope you enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 - I'm Going In by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2007 words)

3. Chapter 3 - The Small Intestine by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 0] (1476 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Contact by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1332 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Visitations by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 0] (1663 words)

Who is ready for another chapter? Updates will be every Sunday

6. Chapter 6 - Caught by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 0] (1433 words)

7. Chapter 7 - The Battle by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2121 words)

8. Chapter 8 - The Final Showdown by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 1] (1746 words)

9. Chapter 9 - A Lashing of the Tongue by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 0] (2355 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Back to the Start by Saturn Knight [Reviews - 1] (1740 words)