- Text Size +

Everything had gone quiet. The alien parasite hadn’t so much as twitched in the last five or so minutes since the fingers had receded. Ray himself wasn’t fairing much better. He was beaten and felt beyond exhausted.

The amount of liquid hadn’t changed, if anything the levels had risen, though laying there floating in silence he had noticed something he hadn’t noticed before. Beyond the noises that the body made, there was a rumbling that seemed to come and go at random. He suspected it was from Wonder Woman talking, but as to what she was talking about he had no idea.

He was just happy to lie back and float in her vaginal fluids and regain some of his strength. He knew he had to leave eventually, but at that moment he was still too beaten down to move.

Well, that was only partially true. The truth was that he was currently in heaven and while he knew it made him a creep he simply didn’t want to move. Besides, the felt that after everything he’d been through he deserved a little R&R.

Of course with him recording everything, he hadn’t uttered a word of it. Instead, he had kept as quiet and still as possible.

Even so, he knew he should probably vacate Diana’s body with the parasite. It had been dealt with and he needed actual rest, preferably in a nice comfortable bed.

Still, he supposed another five minutes couldn’t hurt.

*

The doctor stood there her heart thumping hard in her chest as she stood at the foot of the bed and stared and Wonder Woman’s glistening perfect pussy.

Her initial eagerness to get her head down between her impossibly powerful thighs had passed and now she was wondering if she was taking advantage of her patient.

“What are you waiting for, sister?” The incredibly beautiful amazonian asked. “My womanhood is hungry and wishes to be satiated. I believe those beautiful lips of yours can do just that.”

Fighting against her own urges was a losing battle, especially when the focus of those urges was actively asking for it.

“What about Atom?” the doctor asked.

“What about him?”

“Well, he’s inside you.”

“Then this will be a threesome.”

The doctor had no idea that Wonder Woman could be so horny. She always seemed so reserved and yet something had certainly aroused her. Some of the noises she had made earlier while they had visitors did indicate that something might be amiss.

“Maybe I should do a check-up on you,” the doctor said, still trying in vain to fight her own urges.

“Sister, when the princess of the Amazons asks you to please her it is best to comply. My womanhood is eagerly awaiting your lips. Please do not keep me waiting.”

The doctor had to admit, she had been enamored with Wonder Woman since she had first seen her on the news fighting the Imperium. Diana had been the one that had made her realize she was bisexual and now the most flawless, perfect creation wanted her to pleasure her.

It was like a dream.

Unable to resist any longer, the doctor climbed onto the end of the bed and without further thought, she got to work.

What the amazonian princess didn’t know but would soon find out was that the doctor had a rather long tongue.

*

Ray had unintentionally started to drift off to sleep when the whole world around him seemed to shake and shudder. For a moment, he found himself submerged in the viscous liquid before he was able to break the surface for a breath.

A shadow darkened the slit of light at the end of the tunnel and Ray realized he had made a grave error in staying. He couldn’t survive another round of finger fucking.

“Again!?” he said out loud. “Diana, you just fingered yourself not five minutes ago.”

He waited with bated breath for any sign that his current domain would once again be assaulted by hungry fingers, but they didn’t. Instead, the world around him shook as there was a loud sound of squelching and a change in pressure that made his ears pop followed by a deep loud rumbling moan.

He had to wonder what was happening. The crack of light was now gone and his belt-mounted flashlight didn’t reach far enough to see. At a guess, she was stroking herself. If he was lucky, she would give him time to retreat further inside her before she once more tried to kill him with her fingers.

“I am so fucking exhausted,” he said breathlessly as he half-waded, half-swam back up towards her cervix, carrying what remained of the creature with him.

As the world around him shook and trembled, he realized that he might not make it, especially when the walls contracted, churning him and the liquid around him, causing him to lose all sense of direction. With no other choice, he knew he had to start getting bigger. With size, perhaps he could make his escape.

Unfortunately, he didn’t get the chance. After a powerful contraction of the vaginal walls, his whole body was knocked around. He was like a mouse in a tumble dryer, unable to do anything but endure the beating.

*

Diana held on to the bed tightly, creasing the bed sheet as she moaned loudly. She couldn’t believe how good the doctor was with her tongue. She either had a lot of practice or was very familiar with the human body and how it worked. Not even her sisters were so skilled and they’d had centuries to perfect their techniques.

She knew she was close to orgasm, yet she held on for as long as she could, wanting to extend what was to come for as long as possible and also not wanting to ruin the moment by being forced to push the doctor away. An amazonian orgasm was a powerful thing and she did not want to see her get hurt.

Still, she also didn’t want to ruin the impending orgasm. Nothing would frustrate her more than that. Then again if her orgasm was ruined then they would get to keep going through to the next one. She was almost tempted to do just that to prolong the experience. But she also knew that she could go for hours, especially during a second session and she doubted the doctor had another round in her, let alone one that could last the rest of the night.

“Keep going,” Diana said, the words coming out more as a moan.

The doctor did and Diana’s eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a loud almost screaming moan of pleasure.

“I’m close,” the amazon screamed out.

Diana quickly grabbed her legs and held them apart as she orgasmed. She feared crushing the poor doctor’s head, though she should have feared the spray from her pussy more.

The doctor let out a yelp as she was thrown off the end of the bed.

“Are you okay?” Diana asked, genuinely concerned.

The doctor slowly rose to her feet, her face sopping wet. “Wow, I got Wonder Woman to squirt.”

Diana smiled at her. “Yes, you did. It was incredible.”

“I even got some in my mouth.”

“Kiss me,” the amazon said smiling from ear to ear. “Let me taste the passion we shared.”

*

Ray held on to the dead creature as tightly as he could as he was blasted forwards toward Diana’s opening so fast and fiercely that fighter pilots could only dream of such acceleration.

The destination, however, was definitely not something of dreams, but rather of nightmares. Up ahead on the far side of Wonder Woman’s gaping vagina he could see an open mouth. It was closing shut, but not fast enough as he found himself being blasted free from the insides of one woman straight into another.

Thankfully, he slammed into a giant tongue instead of going straight down her throat. He was glad because he honestly didn’t have the strength to traipse around another digestive tract.

Then there was a sudden fierce earthquake followed by a deafening “Ooof” as the world jolted. Ray peered upwards out of her mouth to see nothing but the ceiling.

The world outside then tilted and a euphoric, joyful-looking Diana came into view. Though her expression faltered to one of concern.

“Are you okay?” the amazon asked.

Ray realized that the mouth he was inside was likely to respond and braced himself.

First, though, he felt a sudden acceleration as the person rose to their feet.

“Wow, I got Wonder Woman to squirt.”

The volume was intense, as was being bounced around the mouth as her tongue flexed.

“Yes, you did. It was incredible,” Wonder Woman responded her voice muffled through the ringing in his ears.

“I even got some in my mouth.”

“Not so loud!” he yelled as his whole body rumbled and shook.

“Kiss me. Let me taste the passion we shared.”

“Oh, fuck,” Ray groaned as the doctor made her way over to the amazon.

Ray wasn’t usually one to complain about two women kissing and if he wasn’t so beaten down and exhausted he knew that he’d love to get a first-person view of a kiss, but he just wanted to go take a hot shower and crawl into bed. Instead, he was going to be part of a tongue wrestle.

The only way out of it was to grow, but he didn’t want to risk hurting the doctor. That meant he had to endure just a little longer and with luck, he could grow just large enough to be noticed.

“Here goes,” he muttered to himself as he reached for his damaged Bio-Belt, only to be stopped when the tongue he was laying suddenly rose up and rubbed itself along the roof of the mouth before he found himself briefly in free fall as the tongue lowered back down.

“Please work properly,” he said as he got another chance to grow himself large enough to hopefully be seen.

Unfortunately, the opposite happened and he began to shrink.

“No, no, no!” he yelled as he stopped it only for it to continue shrinking him. It was a literal nightmare. By the time he finally stopped shrinking, the dead entity that had been inside Wonder Woman looked to be the size of a stadium and the liquid on her tongue was like a thick soupy ocean.

“This is bad.”

Not a moment later, light streamed into the mouth and Ray found himself staring out from between her lips towards Wonder Woman as her waiting mouth quickly approached.

“This might be bad, but this is also hot as fuck,” he uttered as the massive lips connected.

As the two began their passionate kiss, he felt suction, shortly before the tongue rose up and met another much stronger tongue. The game of tongue wrestling had begun and while he had feared it to be violent and disorienting he found it strangely pleasant. Sure, it was disorienting, but it was also one of the hottest, most sexually charged experiences of his life. He also knew how blessed he was. No one else in the entire world, perhaps the whole universe had experienced anything like it.

“I am still feeling horny,” Wonder Woman said. “Do you think you could please me one last time?”

“I’d love to,” Came the deafening response.

Ray gawked in amazement as he saw Wonder Woman’s body fly past the partially open mouth of the doctor before Diana’s enormous moon-sized pussy came into view.

“Oh, fuck, this is hot!” he shouted out as the mouth closed in on its target.

Suction and the sounds of squelching filled his ears and the tongue he was on flexed and wiggled as the doctor pleased the amazon. At Ray’s infinitesimal size, it was like a planet that was being bounced around like a pinball.

It was so overwhelming, that not only did he grow hard, but after what felt like minutes of intense kissing, he came in his costume, blowing load after load.

Then came the second amazonian orgasm, though this time there was no squirting, only loud moans.

“Kiss me,” Diana’s voice cooed. “I wish to taste our love.”

Ray felt the acceleration as Wexler moved up Wonder Woman’s body and once more kissed her, the two tongues seeming to wrestle for dominance, and in the process, Ray found himself being smacked around.

The kissing then stopped and things calmed. Ray was drenched, not only with saliva on the outside of his costume but with cum and sweat on the inside.

“That was incredible,” came Doctor Wexler’s voice, though it sounded much quieter.

“Yes, it was,” came Wonder Woman’s deafening voice.

He was back in Diana’s mouth. The place where the whole thing had started.

“Wait,” the doctor’s voice said. “I see something on your tongue.”

“What is it?”

“Stick out your tongue and I’ll take a look.”

“Saved at last,” Ray uttered with exhaustion.

Unfortunately, it was far from over.

Wonder Woman opened her mouth and bobbed out her tongue and not a moment later the gargantuan finger of the doctor reached for him. At least he thought it was. It passed over him and pressed against the tongue behind him before pulling away with something small stuck to the tip.

“I don’t see anything,” Wonder Woman’s booming voice said.

“It’s something,” the doctor uttered. “I think it’s the parasite.”

“Shit,” Ray uttered. “I’m too small to see.”

As he reached once more for his Bio-Belt, hoping that this time it would grow him, the tongue he was on shifted backward followed by a sudden increase in pressure that made his ears pop. Then, not a second later an ocean of saliva engulfed him as he found himself being washed back down Wonder Woman’s throat.