- Text Size +

“I’m feeling tired, now,” Diana said before she bit her tongue as another assault emanated from her nether regions.

She wasn’t feeling tired at all, but the constant sensations that were coming from her most private area were becoming too much to bear. It wasn’t painful, far from it. Instead, she felt like she was not far from having an orgasm and she didn’t want that to happen while there were people in the room with her.

The doctor nodded. “I think that means visitations are over for today.”

Supergirl and Green Lantern immediately headed for the door, while Batman glared at her.

Supergirl glanced back. “Come on, Batman. You’re not gonna watch her sleep like a creep are you?”

He looked around at her before looking back down at Diana. “Be well,” he said before he turned and left, striding past Supergirl and GL.

Supergirl pulled a face. “He seems pissed off about something.”

“He’s always pissed off,” Green Lantern said. “Come on, Kara. Let’s let the princess get her beauty sleep.”

As they both left, Diana allowed herself a breath of relief. The sensations had stopped, but she felt arousal that she felt needed quenching.

She looked at the doctor. “Could you go fetch me some water, please?”

“I need to go to the bathroom, anyway,” the doctor said. “I should be back in five to ten minutes.”

Diana nodded. “Thank you.

Five to ten minutes should be more than enough time.

*

The two of them, Atom and the intruder, stood there and continued to stare at each other. The fluids that Wonder Woman was producing were almost up to his waist, but that wasn’t what was on his mind. Ray was thinking of a plan of attack, one that would allow him to get it out of Wonder Woman’s body, preferably without causing her further distress.

Though, he figured getting her to cum and cum hard was a surefire way to eject the both of them. That, or they would be crushed to death by her incredibly strong amazonian vaginal muscles.

Still, he wasn’t ready to humiliate her further or add to the list of sexual crimes he had already probably committed. He just wanted this to be over with.

“Alright you parasite,” he uttered out loud. “Your time here is done.”

As quickly as he could he ran forwards, grabbing hold of its nearest limb and slicing it off with his cutter.

“I should rename myself ‘Doctor Atom’ after this with all this surgery I’m doing,” he said shortly before having to duck under one of the few remaining arms as it swung at him.

“I am so glad I decided to bring these cutters,” he said, before adding. “Well, thanks Doctor Wexler for suggesting I would need something to cut with, otherwise I would be kinda out of luck.”

The creature swung at him again, this time sending him into the wall, which clenched in response, driving him back towards the creature.

“You won’t be able to do that soon,” he said. “You won’t have anything left to swing at me. Then I’ll just carry you outta here like the parasite you are.”

The creature managed to grab hold of his leg and pull him off his feet before it tossed him towards the opening. It was a weak throw, managing to toss him only around what to him would be seven feet, which gave Ray the inclination that it was losing its strength.

It looked like it would definitely be over soon.

He stood up on his feet and spat out the liquid that had gone up his nose and inside his mouth. He tried not to think how it was vaginal fluid as he didn’t have time to be aroused. He had the creature right where he needed it.

“That was it?” he asked smugly. “You’re almost done, I can tell.

With renewed confidence, he ran forward only for the creature to swat him aside with renewed and unexpected strength.

He bounced off the wall and felt the tunnel around him shake and contract, pushing him back toward the creature yet again.

He wasted no time and bolted forwards, slashing another limb off before he grabbed its body and lifted it up over his head.

It was at that moment the creature seemed to give up. The remaining limbs, which there were still five of, all went limp and the creature didn’t so much as make a sound.

“You’ve caused my friend unnecessary pain,” he said. “Time for you to leave. Then the doctor can hopefully clear up the mess you’ve made in her guts.”

That was when the world around him shook causing him to lose his balance. He slipped onto his behind, gripping tightly onto the creature as to not let it slip away from him. His initial shock turned to concern as he realized the amount of liquid surrounding him was quickly increasing.

“I have to get outta here,” he said as he tried to get back to his feet only for the world around him to shake again.

That was when he saw a crack of light up ahead. It was short-lived as two huge objects entered inside. It took him a moment for him to realize that they were fingers and they were approaching him at an alarming speed.

“Oh no,” he uttered out loud. “She’s finger fucking herself.”

*

She knew she shouldn’t, but when an amazonian was aroused it had to be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. Those of man’s world thought that the male side of the species had a powerful libido, but compared to an amazon’s when roused, it was but like a kitten. If she didn’t deal with it now, she would likely end up fucking the doctor.

First, she began to work her clitoris with her left hand before she moved in with her right, inserting two fingers inside herself. She liked to start off with two then work her way up to three, then four.

She sighed a pleasant sigh as she got to work. Whatever The Atom had been doing, it had gotten her all worked up and she needed relief.

There was a sudden powerful thump inside her, followed by another and then another. She let out a cry of pleasure. This was certainly going to be a lot of fun.

*

It was as though the giant fingers had triggered something within the creature. It had suddenly grabbed him out from under it and then with its few remaining limbs slammed him crushingly hard against the ceiling, against the floor, and then against the wall. He was so dazed that he didn’t know what was happening, right up until something struck him like a truck.

He splashed down into the rising liquid, the creature trying to get away from the giant wall-like fingers that were pushing up against them. It was difficult, mainly because it had lost too many of its limbs on one side meaning it was now off-balance. As for Ray, he was too exhausted to try and get away.

The fingers paused for a moment before they pulled back. Ray felt the air pressure drop as the walls started to pull in. Before he knew it, he and the creature were being pulled down toward her opening. They never made it as the huge fingers quickly changed direction, slamming into both him and the creature like a building.

Ray started to fear that Wonder Woman was going to finger fuck him to death. Of all the ways to die, this had never been one of the ways he thought he would go.

One thing was for certain since the whole thing had begun, Ray had discovered more fetishes than he’d ever had in his life and some of them were ones he never even knew existed.

He just hoped that this meant that Diana wouldn’t be mad at him.

Finally, after an uncountable number of finger thrusts, which drove him and the creature deeper and deeper back up her pussy, the beating finally stopped. Both he and the parasite lay there bruised and beaten while floating in the still-rising liquid.

Ray had never felt so tired and worn down in all his life, and glancing at the creature he saw that what few limbs it had left were twisted in unnatural ways, most likely broken. Ray felt lucky he hadn’t broken anything. Well, he didn’t think he had.

The world around him shook and Ray clenched as he prepared for what could be another beating.

*

The doctor had returned early with a glass of water in her hand.

“Turned out it was just gas,” she said before stopping, her eyes falling on Wonder Woman who sat on the bed her legs akimbo exposing her womanhood.

“Uhhh,” the redhead said, her mouth falling open.

“I need your help,” Diana pleaded. “I need it now!”

The doctor rushed over, placing the glass down on the side. “What is it?”

“I know you have feelings for me,” Diana said. “I have seen the way you look at me.”

The doctor blushed.

“Are you a lesbian?”

“Bi,” the doctor answered nervously. “Why?”

“I need your help.

The doctor’s face turned the same color as her hair. “W-what with?”

“I think you know.”

“I think this is inappropriate.”

“I’m your patient and I am in need.”

“What do you need?” the doctor asked with a gulp.

“I think you already know.”

“I-I don’t have any sex toys.”

“Your mouth will do,” Diana said, her tone full of lust. “Eat my pussy doctor.”

The doctor’s mouth opened and she began to breathe heavily. “I’m not so sure. I’m your doctor. This is inappropriate.”

“You want to pass up the chance to eat my pussy?”

“The chance to eat Wonder Woman’s pussy,” the doctor repeated, her breath growing short. “I think I’d hate myself forever.”

Diana held her legs wide apart. “Pleasure me, sister. Show me what your mouth is capable of.”

The doctor smiled before she made her way to the door and locked it.

Even though she knew she shouldn’t, eating out the amazon princes had been a fantasy of hers for years now. To pass it up would cause her no end of emotional pain and regret.

There was only one answer that she could give to Wonder Woman’s request that made sense.

“Gladly.”