- Text Size +

He wasn’t done yet. Even though he was cocooned in a tough lattice-like pod and could barely move, he wasn’t through. He wiggled and squirmed as much as he could until he finally managed to position his energy cutter in a direction that wouldn’t send the beam straight into himself.

With a blast, he felt something give way and his bindings weaken.

“That’s it,” he muttered to himself. “Just a little more.”

He wriggled some more before letting loose another blast, being careful not to strike Wonder Woman’s delicate insides.

Then he heard it. The shrill cry of the monster.

Knowing that it might try and seal him back up, Ray redoubled his efforts until the cocoon began to break apart. As his face was freed he saw the creature running towards him at imposing speed.

“Shit!” he shouted out as he pushed with all his might until his body burst free just in time for the creature to reach him.

Somehow, he managed to dive clear with a roll, getting behind the creature. He took aim with his energy cutter and fired and once again the creature tried to deflect with one of its limbs and yet again it was lopped off.

The creature then seemed to fly towards him before it swatted him aside like vermin. He slammed against the wall before he dodged another swipe which struck the soft flesh. Thankfully, it didn’t flay it open, but it did leave a nasty red mark.

“Gotta be more careful, Ray,” he said to himself. “Not only do I gotta be careful that I don’t hurt Diana, but I gotta make sure this thing doesn’t hurt her either.”

The creature swung at him again, and he dodged before taking aim. This time, the creature managed to dodge, at least mostly. The beam singed the side of its tiny body, but the main beam hit the fleshy wall. The whole room then seemed to lurch, indicating that Wonder Woman had definitely felt it.

“Shit!” he exclaimed. “Sorry, Diana.”

He wasn’t sure why he was apologizing, not when Wonder Woman couldn’t hear him, but it still felt like the right thing to do given that it was him that had hurt her.

“Gotta be more careful Ray, a lot more careful. You’re helping a friend.”

Ray decided the best thing to do was to flee. He wasn’t scared, but he figured that if he could lure the thing out of the ovarian tube and into the uterus then perhaps he could drive it down out of the vagina.

“This is the strangest thing I have ever done by far,” he said before glancing behind him to make sure the creature was pursuing.

It was and it was coming fast.

“Oh, shit!”

He picked up the pace, running as fast as he could, even increasing his size as he went so that he could move even faster.

Well, that had been his plan. Instead, he got smaller before getting bigger.

“What the fuck?” he said to himself.

He looked down to see if he could see anything wrong with his belt. Visually, it looked fine. Well, it did at first glance. Looking a little longer, he noticed that it looked slightly deformed as though something had bent it.

“Shit!”

His belt was damaged. As to how it had happened he wasn’t sure, but it didn’t bode well. In fact, he couldn’t remember it ever being damaged before.

Of everything to fear, while fighting the monster, his bio-belt malfunctioning had not been one of them.

“Just keep running,” he said to himself.

It was all he could do, at least for now.

Feeling a little out of breath, he emerged into the uterus where he stopped to face off with the pursuing entity. He felt he needed to piss it off a little more if he wanted it to follow him any further.

Knowing that using his energy cutters was out of the question considering where he was, he went in with his fists, swatting away one of its limbs before punching it square in the center of mass. If flew backwards and hit the wall before it ran back towards him all while screeching like a banshee.

He took several steps backward, hoping to lure it further toward the exit.

*

Diana held herself. There had been a sharp pain that had jolted her. Only Supergirl had noticed since Green Lantern and Batman had started talking about something unrelated.

“Are you okay?” the Kryptonian asked.

“It’s nothing,” Diana answered, despite fearing that it was quite the opposite.

“It’s to be expected,” the doctor said quickly.

“Is it painful?” Supergirl asked.

“Uncomfortable,” Diana said as she felt another bump deep inside her.

In truth, she was starting to grow concerned. It felt like the sharp stings and the twinges were coming from the wrong part of her body. She hated to think where Atom and whatever was infecting her had found themselves, but if she found out he had used her ailment for his own perverse needs then she would ensure that he would never walk again and he would certainly never be able to play his part in the conception of children.

Even so, he had shrunk down to help her so she would at least hear him out before she tore off his cock.

That last thought made her smile.

*

With some effort, he managed to lure the creature towards the cervix. It was where things were going to get interesting. It was a tight passage and with Wonder Woman’s unworldly strength, he had to wonder if he would be able to push his way through it.

“Shoulda gone back through that tunnel to the large intestine,” he muttered to himself.

The truth was he couldn’t go through the tunnel, not unless the creature wanted him to. It controlled the lattice structure that opened and closed it up, and unless he started cutting it out, then going through the vagina was the only way he was going to get the creature out of her. From there, he hoped the doctor could do the rest. He also hoped that Wonder Woman was non-the-wiser, otherwise he might find himself castrated for defiling her.

He pushed on, having to shrink slightly in order to push his way down through the narrow cervical gap, and thankfully, this time the belt did what he wanted.

The passage was tight. It was honestly like trying to force his way through a thick Newtonian liquid; the harder he pushed the more resistance he felt.

Again, even at this size, he maintained his full strength, meaning that her cervix was incredibly powerful. A normal woman and it would have been a breeze but he wasn’t inside any normal woman.

Though the creature seemed to have a little less trouble as it pursued him inside, forcing away the flesh as it chased him. Ray was something that the entity had never encountered before and it had clearly decided that it wasn’t going to run any longer. It wanted him, and it wanted him gone, that much was certain.

Finally, after much effort, the cervix ended and he found himself entering a larger fleshy tunnel. He took a deep breath knowing exactly where he was. He was somewhere he definitely wasn’t supposed to be.

He didn’t have time to really think of it as the creature came bursting out after him, swinging at him with its limbs. One of them struck him and slammed him hard against the wall. In his dazed state, it easily grabbed him and began to toss him around, slamming him hard against every surface.

The whole tunnel seemed to shake, clench and compress. That wasn’t a good sign. If Wonder Woman wasn’t aware before, she certainly was now.

*

Diana held her breath. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but whatever it was it felt good. It was also mortifying because Supergirl, Batman, and Green Lantern were still there and there was now no doubt in her mind that Atom was no longer in her intestines. No, he was definitely somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be.

Even so, it felt nice, but not as nice as castrating the pervert would be later.

Then there was a sudden powerful slam, one that sent a wave of pleasure through her. She closed her eyes and gripped the bed sheets as a small moan escaped from her lips. She could feel herself growing wet and aroused. Whatever Atom was planning on doing, she hoped he did it soon because at that moment everyone was looking at her.

*

The creature had slammed Ray down so hard that it had not only knocked the wind out of him but had also given him some serious whiplash. It was beating him up, that much was certain.

Its strength was incredible. If Wonder Woman had been a regular human then it would have smashed him clean through the fleshy wall and probably all the way outside. It was so powerful that it could literally tear any human apart from the inside out.

Yet he had a feeling that if any other person had been infected, then it wouldn’t nearly be as strong. Its reactions and the way it had started to move showed him that it was slowly gaining Wonder Woman’s powers and it was certainly a lot stronger now than it was thirty minutes ago.

Knowing he had little choice, he decided to risk using his energy cutter. To his relief, he managed to slice off one of the limbs gripping him, and the creature let out a wail before tossing him down into a thick sticky liquid.

“What the hell is this?” he asked as he stood up. It hadn’t been there a few moments ago and by the looks of it, the amount was increasing at an alarming level.

He was forced to wade forwards down the large tunnel towards the opening at the far end. The creature pursued with ease and went in to grab him only he was ready. With a blast of his energy cutter, he lopped off the end of yet another limb. It was quickly starting to run out of them, which was all the better for his prospects of not only surviving but of actually accomplishing what he had gone inside Diana to do.

Then, he found himself flying through the air. The creature had managed to strike him with one of his limbs and with an audible “oof!” he slammed hard against the wall. The entire vaginal canal responded to the impact with a shudder and the amount of liquid started to increase, as did the width of the tunnel.

“I’m fucking turning her on,” he said in amazement. “Sorry, Diana. This was not my intention.”

His intention was to stop the parasite before it made things even more awkward. He was unintentionally stimulating Wonder Woman’s most private area and he was starting to dread what would happen to him once it was all over.

The original mission had been to go in, find whatever was causing her distress, remove it if possible, and then get out. Nowhere in there did it say anything about pleasuring the Amazonian princess.

If she did end up killing him, he supposed he could die happy. He had certainly made it further with her than Batman supposedly had, even if it had been entirely by accident.

Ray focused back on the creature and not his horny thoughts. It had stopped pursuing him and he could guess the reason. They were getting pretty close to the exit and he figured that it knew that fact.

“We’re leaving and you’re coming with me,” he said. “You’ve caused enough issues and my guess is that I’ll never walk again because the woman we’re in will break every bone in my body. We’re somewhere we’re not supposed to be, and you brought me here you freakish little bug.”

It didn’t answer, not that he was expecting it to. He didn’t know if it understood him or not, but it would understand the beating he intended on giving it.

They stood there and stared at one another, neither making any kind of move. It almost felt like a western where the two gunslingers were facing each other down, both ready to draw their guns and shoot the other.

He intended on being the first to draw and he intended on ending this creature to save his friend and teammate.

The final showdown was about to begin.