- Text Size +

The air in the intestine felt heavy and dense. Far more so than when he had first found himself there. Well, at least that was how it felt.

Ray had found himself back where he had started in the upper small intestine. He was currently standing next to the remnants of the growths that the egg-like structures had been growing out of and they appeared to be liquefying right in front of his eyes. It was almost as though the death of the parasite had caused a reaction as though both things were connected in some physical way.

While reticent to do so, he had used his Bio-Belt to grow bigger. Thankfully, it had done what he wanted. Well, eventually. At first, he had shrunken down more before it finally did what he wanted.

His malfunctioning belt was definitely a big concern and was the first thing he would look at once he was back to normal size. Well, after a good night's sleep that was.

Atom, are you there?”

The unexpected voice of Wonder Woman over the radio made him jump in fright.

“I’m here,” he answered. “I tried getting in contact with you earlier, but the creature was blocking me.”

What happened to the creature?” Diana asked.

Atom hesitated before answering. “It was expelled.”

So it is the creature we found?”

“Yes, it was,” he answered, starting to feel worried about where the conversation was going. He had helped give the Amazon princess an orgasm, and while it had been unintentional she had specifically said that if he took advantage of the situation then he would be sorry.

Where are you?”

“In your upper intestine watching what’s left of the strange structures turn to goop. They also seem to be producing gas.”

He heard the doctor’s voice. “I suggest you vacate as soon as possible. Wonder Woman says that she is starting to feel a little bloated.

Indeed I am.”

“That is my intention,” he said as he started walking again.

One more question,” Wonder Woman said. “Was it you that killed the creature?”

“I fought it,” he answered as he picked up the pace.

You did not kill it?” the doctor asked.

“No, I didn’t, though I certainly helped.”

How did it die?” the Amazon asked.

“Let us just say your finger helped.”

Atom knew he shouldn’t be too open about where exactly he’d been while inside her, but he knew there was no hiding it. She had felt it, the wetness, shaking, and clenching of her vaginal muscles had proved that.

I thought I told you not to take advantage.”

Atom swallowed hard as he broke into a slow run. “You are jumping to conclusions,” he said. “I have documented everything and I intend on showing it to you. You can make up your mind whether I was taking advantage or not once you’ve seen it.”

I intend to,” Diana said.

Atom was starting to sweat and it wasn’t from the running, or the rising temperature and pressure around him. He was starting to feel worried.

Though I must still thank you for helping me.”

“You’re welcome,” he said, feeling a little more at ease.

That means that I’ll only tear your manhood off instead of your head as I was considering,” Wonder Woman finished.

“Very funny,” he said, hoping that she was joking. “The creature grabbed me and took me there. It was doing something. I have footage and maybe the doctor can figure out what it was doing.”

The doctor answered. “I will make sure to study it closely.”

I’m sure you will,” Diana said teasingly.

At that point, Atom believed the only way out of the situation he was in unscathed was to remain shrunken until he was out of the medical wing of the Watchtower. Though traversing that distance at his size would be quite the feat.

As he reached the large intestine, he decided that he had nothing to fear. He’d done nothing wrong other than help Wonder Woman rid herself of a parasite. Sure, things hadn’t gone quite to plan but the end result was the same regardless.

Ray stopped walking as he felt a rumble. The pressure around him eased slightly.

“Uh, what was that?” he asked.

Wonder Woman is passing gas,” the doctor answered. “You should hurry and get out of her as soon as possible.”

Yes, he should,” Diana said. “What is taking so long?”

“At my current scale, there are literally miles worth of intestine,” he explained. “I will be out soon.”

You had better be.”

He let out an irritated grunt as he continued his slow run forward. He had hoped for some gratitude, but he knew that was probably too much to ask for. From Diana’s point of view, he had invaded her most private area. The thing was it hadn’t exactly been his choice.

He just had to hope that he could get her to understand that and that the footage showed that.

He had been through so much, and was beyond exhausted, and yet he had no choice but to push on through it. He wanted out and he wanted to be back to normal size.

One thing was for certain, if he was asked to do anything like this again he would certainly think twice. While there had been some fun, that had long since passed and now he was just miserable.

Eventually, he came across the lattice-like structure that led through into Diana’s womb. Like the growths along the walls further up in the small intestine, it was liquefying leaving a rather nasty hole.

He activated his radio. “There’s something I need to tell you.”

What is it?” the doctor asked.

“The creature made a tunnel from the large intestine through into the womb.”

That doesn’t sound good,” Wonder Woman said. “How bad is it?”

“It’s not gigantic, but I think it will need to be dealt with and before you start eating solid food.”

We may have to perform an operation,” the doctor said.

That may be problematic,” Wonder Woman said. “My flesh is tougher than an average human.”

Would it be possible to do it from the inside?” the doctor asked.

Ray shook his head despite the fact that they couldn’t see him. “No, I think it would be a lot more difficult.”

I’ll figure something out,” Doctor Wexler said.

Ray continued on, though this time he walked.

As he approached the final curve before the anus, there was a sudden loud rumbling noise followed by a gust of wind that blew him off his feet. A few moments later, he landed face-first into the mucus lining the intestine.

“That stinks,” he muttered holding his nose as he clambered back to his feet.

He wanted the whole ordeal to be over and the lure of his bed grew stronger and stronger every second. He was almost at the point where the thought of laying down in Wonder Woman’s mucus-filled intestine was starting to become appealing.

“Not again!” he bemoaned to himself as he felt everything around him start to rumble.

The next thing he knew, he had been blown clean off his feet and down through the fleshy tunnel, spinning head over heels. Then, with an “Ooof!” he slammed into something dry and stiff.

Opening his eyes, he realized he was on some kind of fabric.

“Oh, thank you,” he uttered in relief.

He was finally out of Wonder Woman… Again.

Pushing through his fatigue, he started to walk, making his way down her legs and out from under her hospital gown before he made his way to the gap he could see in the thin hospital blanket.

Reaching it, he looked across at the vast room and the drop ahead of him that looked like it was a quarter mile or more.

“Here goes,” he muttered as he leaped into the void.

His tiny size meant that he sailed down rather slowly, the density of the air slowing him down sufficiently so that it almost felt as though he was wearing a parachute.

Eventually, he touched the floor and he began the long walk towards the door, which at his height appeared to be a continent away.

He looked down at his Bio-Belt and wondered if he should risk trying to grow himself.

Nervously he stopped walking and tried to make himself bigger only for him to shrink even more.

“Dammit!” he yelled.

He considered simply disengaging the belt altogether, which would, or rather should return him back to normal size.

He knew that before he did that, he needed to get further away from the bed, a lot further, otherwise, he would probably hurt himself.

“Let’s get this over with,” he muttered to himself as he began the long, long walk.

* * *

Several times over the last few hours Ray had tried to grow himself bigger. Twice it had made him even smaller to the point where the floor looked more like rock hills than a floor. Thankfully, the third time he grew, but not as large as the size he had lost by twice shrinking.

Ray stopped and turned around, facing the bed that still loomed massively in front of him. He felt like he had been walking forever and yet it looked like it was right there.

“Fuck it,” he said feeling beyond exhausted.

He reached for his belt and disengaged it. For a moment, nothing happened, which worried him. But then he began to grow rapidly, shooting up like a rocket until he was back to normal size.

“Oh shit!” Doctor Wexler uttered in surprise. “There you are.”

“I’m going to bed,” he said feeling exhausted as he strode out of the room, only stopping to take the recorder off his belt, and place it on the side. He hoped that it hadn’t been damaged in the scuffles, otherwise he had no defense for Diana’s accusations.

With some haste, he headed out of the medbay section of the Watchtower and received a few strange looks from other heroes and staff. He had no doubt he smelled like shit, literally.

After arriving at his room, he headed straight into the bathroom and grabbed a shower after stripping out of his costume.

Ten minutes later he was crawling into bed and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

There will be one more chapter after this but it may be a little while before it's finished. I hope I can get it done for next Sunday but no promises.