- Text Size +

A young 20 year old laid sound asleep in his bed, blankets covering him, his room illuminated by the moon's light that slipped through the curtains. A heavy sleeper, the creak at his door did not wake him up, and in walked his older cousin, a beautiful 23 years old blonde, blue eyes, shaven smooth white skin, and a rather curvy body. In her hand she gripped a small syringe full of a transparent liquid. The hallway light slipped into his bedroom as she walked forward, to his bed, and placed the syringe's tip to his neck. She pushed down and let the liquid flow in. Minutes pass by and soon he shrinks to 1 inch, and she picks him up, jerking him awake. His clothes laid across his bed, a mess, and she smiled as he slowly opened his eyes. She had no intention of speaking, simply, she went and closed his bedroom door after turning off the hallway light. She turned on the light of his room.

He was confused, dazzled at first as the effects kicked in. A strong smell overtook him as his eyes settled, and he noticed his cousin laying down on his bed, one hand pulling down her pants and underwear. His eyes grew as fear settled in, and though he did not understand how he shrunk, his heart raced as he questioned if she was going to do what he thought she would. He wanted to know why at least, but no matter how much he screamed, she did not seem to hear him. Then, she brought him near her mouth, and he saw her face, like a large canvas the size of a sports field. He was mesmerised and scared, but soon her small red lips parted open, breath washing over him as he was lowered, his eyes large in fear. His penis held other ideas though. The long pink tongue, like a snake with no head, came out and began draping him with its saliva, his inability to breath at time forcing him to open his mouth, and swallow her spit. His eyes were closed and began stinging due to the saliva present.

In a dash, she dropped him straight into her vagina, slowly letting him in as her saliva acted as lube. His head began to ache as she began to pleasure herself, and murder her cousin. It was a roller coaster, as she began slowly, he entered her with the smell filtering in his nose and snapping out his oxygen supply. Then she began speeding up, holding him by his legs, and his head kept going in and out. Faster and faster. The world began to spin as he saw light and dark come in periodic motion. He felt as if he was about to vomit, and things got worse when she pushed him in further, applying more force and allowing him to experience new smells. Her heart beat was with him the whole time, and his muscles ached as her vaginal walls contracted, squeezing him like the penis he was meant to be. She kept going, without remorse, letting him feel it all, until she came. He was struggling to breath by that time, and as her fluids spilled out, he was starting to breath from his mouth. His air was barely existent. And now he had her fluids drip down his throat, and began choking. He felt her hands push his feet, and realised she was intending to keep him inside. His last thought, in his pain, was why, but also a thank you, as despite the agony it was an incredible place to die. He felt ill, in all the places, and then fell unconscious.

She had her fun, and left, without wearing anything, to the bathroom. She took a quick piss, ensuring her cousin followed her golden stream, and caught him. She tried shaking him awake. No response. Shrugging, she threw him in, wiped, and flushed. She washed her hands, dressed, and went on to clean up what was left of her cousin before heading back to bed. The next morning she left and the cops came as the boy's mother broke down in his room, wondering where her son went.