- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This takes place about a week after "I Married a Sizechanger"

Contains both GTS and SW

 

I sizechanger

"I married a Sizechanger story"

 

"Tell me should I place an ad out for an office pet or should I buy one off the interuniverse net?" Mistar asked Cindy Wu.

"I can see that ad now. Office pet wanted for small office. He or she must be obedient and comfortable with giantesses."

"I take it from your tone you think it a bad idea?"

"Nobody would take it seriously. Besides, who in their right mind wants to be a pet?"

"You don't like being my personal pet?" Misar asked, gently stroking Cindy as she did so.

"Look at me. I'm five inches tall."

"So what? I give you shelter, food. You never have to work for a living. Lots of humans would envy you." Mistar pointed out.

"Being a helpless pet? I doubt it."

"You don't know giantess or shrunken women fans. Still I'm probably better off buying one."

"You can actually buy shrunken people?"

"Yes! I would explain, but I have to go to work. See you when I get home." Mistar then kissed Cindy on the head, before heading out the door.

 

Cindy watched Mistar go. Then she sighed. Mistar's home while fancy, was still a prison. The only phone was a good five feet up a wall. Attempts to use Mistar's computer got blocked by passwords and earned Cindy a spanking. She was too big to craw under the door, yet too small to reach the doorknob. As for windows, they were always closed. So lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the multi colour blob behind her until it spoke.

 

"Hi there." It said.

"What the hell are you?"

"I am a Masterchemi." It replied.

"A talking blob?"

The Masterchemi then changed from becoming a five-inch tall man.

"Hey how did you do that?"

"I have many talents. It’s time to see if you're suitable." He/it then placed its hands on her head.

 

Liquids then flowed from his body to hers. Cindy felt her body begin to change.

"You are now a Sizechanger." He/it replied in answer to her unspoken question.

"But I'm a human." Cindy protested.

"Not anymore." The Masterchemi replied.

"Could it be true?" She wondered. She decided to put it to the test. She willed herself to grow.

"I can change size." Cindy cried.

" Cindy willed herself to grow to five feet in height. (her pre shrunk height.) The Masterchemi grew to match her in height.

She then kissed him.

"Thank you." she told him/it. Then she headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" He/it asked.

"I got places to go and scores to settle." Cindy replied.

 

It took a moment for Cindy to get her bearings. But she soon realized that she was in the west end of the city. Big Hill Drive to be exact. Far to the east she could see downtown. Her own apartment was on the other side of town.

 

"Too bad Mistar took all my money." I would get a cab or take the bus." Cindy muttered as she walked.

Then an idea came to mind. Why not become giantesses? For years her secret fantasy was to become a mega giantess.

"Excuse me. Are you lost?"

Startled Cindy found herself staring at a six-foot female jogger. Cindy decided to shrink her to her size.

 

The jogger than began to shrink, clothes and all. Within seconds she was just five feet tall.

"What just happened? A moment ago you were petite." The jogger asked.

"I just shrank you." Cindy replied.

"That's impossible." The jogger replied, unwilling to believe her own eyes.

"How do you explain this?" Cindy began shrinking the jogger again. Smaller and smaller she became until she was just six inches tall.

"This isn't happening. This isn't happening." The jogger kept muttering to herself.

 

"I can see why Mistar likes shrinking people so much." Cindy commented. "So long my little blond jogger."

"Don't leave me like this." The jogger pleaded. But Cindy was too busy growing to hear her.

 

Bigger and bigger she became, pausing at the 50-foot mark.

"So this is what's it like to be a 50-foot woman." Cindy muttered to herself. She towered over the surrounding homes and cars. Then she noticed a crowd forming. To her they looked to be the size of dolls.

"Like what you see?" She asked the crowd. "Well you haven't seen nothing yet." To the crowds dismay she started growing again.  They started to flee from the growing woman.

When she reached the 500-foot mark, Cindy decided she was big enough. Now the crowd looked like bugs to her.

"GO AHEAD RUN. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BUGS TO ME." She told the crowd.

Cindy the pondered her next move. Should she pay a visit to "World's best food" The company she used to work for and give Mistar a surprise? Or should she pay a visit to Stephen and Deborah's house?

 

After giving it some thought. Cindy Wu headed for "World's Best Food".  With her now long legs, it took a mere ten minutes to reach the company.  She made no effort to watch where she was walking so a trail of crushed cars, squished people and damaged buildings was left behind.

 

Cindy's first thought was to lift the buildings off its foundations and crushing it with her bare hands. But then she realized she wanted to see Mistar face to face.

 

"MS. LAW COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE." Cindy shouted.

A few moments later Mistar came out of the building.

"Cindy?" Mistar asked. Cindy nodded.

"How?"

"I'M A SIZECHANGER NOW. WATCH."  Cindy then started shrinking the company. Within minutes the building was the size of a shoebox.

"This can't be." Mistar cried. "The Masterchemi would never turn you into a Sizechanger."

"BUT IT IS.  AND THEY DID. GOODBYE." Cindy then stepped on Mistar. Leaving a purple stain on the ground.

 

To her great surprise Cindy found herself back at Mistar's house. And she was five inches tall again with the Masterchemi standing before her.

"Suitable you are not. You murdered a fellow sizechanger without just cause."

"You mean it was all a dream?"

"Simulation more correct term. " The Masterchemi replied. "Worthy of becoming a Sizechanger you are not."

Cindy then tried to strangle him/it, but the Masterchemi slid from her grasp and disappeared into a portal that emerged out of nowhere.

 

The end for now