- Text Size +

Dear Mike,

You did a fantastic job today. We’ve got a plan to cause Operation Giantess Fall to backfire, but you mustn’t be suspected. Nor should you be at the silo to face the same counter measure we’re going to use. So my plan is to publically eat you on Sunday afternoon. How does your own backyard sound as a location? I’ll do my best to cause you no discomfort, and you’ll go down to a safe compartment in the front of my stomach, where no digestive acids will ever reach you. Once our plan’s been achieved, I’ll cough you up again and release you. You can tell the public that it was a random vore attack and keep both your political admin assistant career and your anonymity of having assisted my allies. Is all of this okay with you?

Brandi xx

 

Mike saw his emails that night and wrote back in a frenzy of excited anticipation.

 

“Oh Brandy I can hardly wait. This is my greatest fantasy about to come true. I never dreamed that it would at all, and let alone in such a good cause. I’ll make like I’m enjoying a day in my pool, which you can interrupt with your ‘attack’ on me. Oh, actually, the chlorine would be bad for your tongue, and I couldn’t do that to you. I’ll read on a deck chair beside the pool instead. You can stride in, snatch me up and gobble me down. I’m looking forward to it so much.

Mike xxx.

 

Brandi revealed the details of Mike’s cooperation, but not the details of his vore crush on Brandi. As far as her current boyfriend Smartman knew, Mike was merely a fan of Brandi’s former modelling career, not her giantess vore attempt on Centerpoint Tower.

 

That Sunday, Mike set about giving his neighbours the impression of a normal day of backyard bookworm recreation, while he awaited Brandi’s simulated attack. Soon he heard a voice from high above him.

 

“Well don’t you look delicious!”

 

“Oh my goodness!” screamed a neighbour, “It’s Brandi Gold! She’s at it again.”

 

“No! No! Please don’t eat me up! I’m a fan! I like you!” said Mike, for the benefit of his audience.

 

Brandi stepped from the street onto his lawn and sat down in his backyard, with her bikini clad posterior completely covering the pool for want of any other space to place it.

 

“I’m sure I’m going to like you too,” said Brandi with simulated mockery, “I’m a bit of a fan myself, that is, a fan of the finest Australian raw cuisine.”

 

She put out her tongue, picked him up and held him over her outstretched taste organ and slid him back and forth across it.

 

Mike Roman felt that all of his wildest dreams were coming true in that one encounter.

After a minute or so of this, Brandi slurped him into her mouth and slid him happily around on her tongue for several minutes more, before giving the neighbours a terrify view of her gulping neck in action.

Her giant legs enabled her to run out of the suburbs long before any police cars could get near her, and they didn’t have the availability of the helicopter that the city police had brought into play at Centerpoint Tower all those years earlier.

 

With Mike Roman still in her tummy, Brandi thought it unwise to shrink back to normal size. She ran until nightfall, having done the gobbling late Sunday afternoon, and then put on her Enlarger Girl outfit and patrolled other parts of Sydney looking for opportunities to assist the police and State Emergency Services with rescues and crime fighting, having retooled Smartman’s original idea of having her join the assault on Operation Giantess Fall’s silo.

 

A few weeks later.

 

Mike Roman was watching the prime time news.

 

“Police and military intelligence forces have today agreed to abandon the search for several  mysteriously missing federal cabinet ministers along with the Prime Minister. Remaining Liberal MPs have bowed to the opposition leader’s pressure to call an early election. Australia will go to the polls as soon as November. The opposition leader said, that if elected, he will appeal to super heroin giantess Enlarger Girl to join his own security staff.”

 

Well wasn’t that an amusing irony, Mike? Not that I’d accept. I’m a free agent, apart from my secret allies. That’s right, I said “I.” You see, Mike, you’ve earned more trust from Brandi Gold about my Enlarger Girl identity than anyone else has earned from Enlarger Girl about my Brandi Gold identity. The truth is that you’ve done more than that. I’ve been both working with and dating Smartman. I can’t tell you his secret identity, but he did coordinate my allies’ attack on Operation Giantess Fall, which you made possible by contacting me in the first place. More than that, although I came close to eating Smartman the day of my assault on Centerpoint Tower, it can’t compare with the sweet taste and pleasure of eating you when I did it. I almost wanted to leave you down there, but I wouldn’t have done that to you. I’ll keep my professional crime fighting alliance with Smartman, but I don’t know how long I’ll keep dating him. The truth is that I can’t get you out of my thoughts, nor do I want to keep you out of my mouth, especially knowing how much you enjoyed it too. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do, and in the meantime, I’d really like to keep in touch with you over the internet. I’m not married to Smartman, just dating. So my commitment to him need not be permanent. He’s a good man, but maybe you’re the right one for me to spend my life with. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about me … or to reading them at any rate.

Love, and thanks,

Brandi xxx

 

Mike was ecstatic.

 

My thoughts! Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! Whatever you decide, I wouldn’t have missed that gobbling for anything. But whatever you decide, I also hope you can do another one in a less public place, in fact, in total privacy. I’d really like to enjoy it without the neighbours looking on. In fact, darling Brandi, if you’re going to stay with Smartman, if that’s what you decide, I think I’d like you to gobble me down to that safe space for as long as you go on dating him. If you decide to marry him, then you can cough me up and we’ll permanently go our separate ways. What do you think of that? Is it too silly?

Love,

Microman.

 

Dear Microman,

I don’t think it’s silly at all. In fact, I’d take it a step further, if you’re willing. Why don’t I meet you as soon as possible, and gobble you whole anyway? You can stay in my tummy while I make up my mind about Smartman. If I ever marry him, I’ll cough you up as you suggested. If I ever leave him, I’ll also cough you up and gobble you again at frequent opportunities. Let’s do that, if you’re willing.

Love,

Brandi

 

Dear Brandi,

Of course I’m willing! I’d love that. In fact, I’ll resign from parliament now, so that I won’t be missed. If I do end up with you later, I can always explain the gaps in my CV by something other than making direct accounts of my time spent in your tummy, without telling any lies. Where and when, my heart’s and vore fantasy’s desire?

Love,

Mike.

 

Dear Mike,

You won’t need a CV. I’ve a fortune in investments from the original capital I raised with my former modelling career. Why have you out working, when I could put you to use for the same time massaging the inside of my tummy, and then kiss and cuddle you at normal size in the evenings too?...

 

So it was that two significant things happened. The Labour Party came to power in Australia, and Mike Roman came to live in Brandi Gold’s stomach, while she continued contemplating whether or not to wind up her romantic involvement with Wooss Brayne alias Smartman.

1976….

 

School was out, which for 8 year old Jacoby Kurk meant the Wahroonga Public School, surrounded by a nature reserve on one side, two streets, and a suburban house on the other side. Third class was out of the way, and he had the long summer holidays to enjoy: nine weeks in fact. Jacoby liked the school grounds and the forest like nature reserve more than his own backyard. So he took the short walk there from home on the first day of the holidays, and took his action figurines and their vehicles out of his backpack and set up a few toy adventure scenarios in the nature reserve, before beginning to realise that he was starting to grow out of any interest in them.

Then another tiny vehicle rolled into view all by itself. It was like an overly wide and overly long motor cycle, with a domed passenger compartment on the top. There was a small moving figurine in it, which seemed to be driving the toy.

As he looked on in surprise, the dome opened and then the cycle flew up to his head height and its occupant actually spoke:

 

“You must be my double on this earth.”

 

“Double?” said Jacoby.

 

“Take a closer look. We could be twins, except for our sizes. I know I talk like an adult, but that’s because the Glamorous Trio used their Eye Box to advance my language skills. They made it by combining technology from Brother Box and Mother Eye (two other devices). Now it does all sorts of things. It even invented the Trio’s custom sized version of this Slipper Cycle.”

 

While trying to absorb all that, Jacoby looked at the tiny boy closely and saw that his facial features were identical.

 

“It’s true. We are like twins,” he said.

 

“I’m also Jacoby Kurk, but from a parallel earth,” said the newcomer, “The Slipper Cycle is so named because it can roll along the ground, or fly through the air, or SLIP between dimensions to any of the four earths. It also fires Meagre beams, by the way. They’re like minor strength lasers, that just knock someone out for a while. But let me tell you about the earths, now that I’ve seen them all. There’s earth-T, from your perspective, which has tiny people like me. There’s earth-G, which has people who are so large that you’d seem like my size in comparison. There’s earth-B, which has people exactly twice the size of their counterparts on your earth (for those who have counterparts, and not all people are replicated on the other earths). Your earth-A has people your size, but some of them have the gts gene. It allows those boys and men to shrink, and to teleport and grow back to normal size, and allows girls and ladies to grow to giant size and back to normal size. Some people can even use the gts gene’s teleportational ability to cross between earths (in certain specific gateway areas) without the use of the Slipper Cycle.”

 

(Earths A, B & G have already been mentioned in previous chapters concerning Lewis Rickland’s inter-dimensional exploits, making earth-T the fourth earth.)

 

“I wish I could be small enough to ride the Slipper Cycle too,” said Jacoby-A.

 

Suddenly he shrank to the size of Jacoby-T.

 

“You’ve got the gts gene!” said Jacoby-T, quickly stabilizing the Slipper Cycle, as Jacoby-A was now too small to hold it up, “I learn about scientific things quickly too, thanks to Box Eye. It also taught me everything I need to know about maintaining and repairing the Slipper Cycle, if anything ever happens to it. There’s room in here for you now, if you want to take a flight with me.”

 

“I sure do,” said Jacoby-A, “Who are the Glamorous Trio?”

 

“Well they come from another planet in the same parallel universe as Earth-B. So from your point of view, Beautiful Drama would be 10 foot tall on this earth, Big Barbara would be 13 foot tall, and Irresistible Girl would be 11 foot tall.  They age the equivalent of one of our years in every ten, and so they live much longer. Being the inventors of Eye Box, which in turn invented the Slipper Cycle, they were the only three to escape the planet of New Genecide, when its mad ruler Bonnie Badness accidentally destroyed the planet, while experimenting with the Ranting Wife Equation. They came to earth-B and found that only Big Barbara’s height stood out a little. They were able to blend in with the people on Earth-B, but decided to use the Slipper Cycle to explore other dimensions too, in the hopes of making their home in a surviving New Genecide-T or New Genecide-A or New Genecide-G. However, they quickly learned that the same fate had befallen the other three New Genecide planets, and in each case without the survival of their counterparts.”

 

“You mean the Glamorous Trios of those worlds all died?” asked Jacoby-A, still struggling a little with the adult like diction of his counterpart.

 

“Sadly yes,” said Jacoby-A, “After learning that New Genecide-T was also gone, and that they would have been like giants there anyway, they tried to befriend the people of my planet, Earth-T. Most of its earthlings were too frightened to welcome them, and begged them to leave the planet, but not before they met me. I loved the thought of pretty giant ladies, and asked them to give me kisses. They said I was cute and sweet and gave me lots of kisses, and then also gave me the Eye Box treatment and my own Slipper Cycle. Then they returned to earth-T to make their home there. I take my Slipper Cycle out exploring the other earths a lot. I’m too small to be noticed at all on earth-G, like an ant to those giants. To the people of earth-B, I’ll be about one of their inches tall when I’m fully grown, and to your people, I’ll be about two inches tall as an adult. Now let’s fly over your neighbourhood.”

 

The two Jacobys rode the Slipper Cycle over several houses and then came to land in a large garden. 

Jacoby-T & Jacoby-A went walking through for a while, both enjoying the beauty of having relatively giant flowers around them. Suddenly they saw two hands reaching down, and both of them were snatched up by a beautiful 30 year old lady.

 

“You’re Samantha Palem!” said Jacoby-A, “I’ve seen you in Season Twelve of the Space Girls.”

 

“You must be my youngest fan,” she said, walking to a garden seat and making herself comfortable on it, “I did lots of movies in my native England in my teens and twenties, and then joined the case of Space Girls for Season 12, and then moved to Australia to enjoy the independent wealth I’d earned and look for an opportunity to start a family. I haven’t met the right man yet, but it looks like I’ve found the right little boys. Which one of you should I eat first?”

 

“Eat!” said Jacoby-T, “Why do you need to eat us?”

 

“I don’t need to, but I’d certainly like to,” said Miss Palem.

 

She tasted Jacoby-A’s face with the front 2 centimetres of her tongue.

 

“But other giants thought I was cute and sweet,” said Jacoby-T.

 

“Oh good!” giggled Miss Palem, “I love sweets. You’ll go down comfortably and make a welcome addition to my celebrity stomach. Think of all the other viewers of Space Girls who’ll never have such an opportunity.”

 

“If it’s all the same with you, I’d rather not have it either,” said Jacoby-T.

 

“But I would,” said Samantha, “I think I’ll call this the unaired Season 13.”

 

“Use your other power and teleport away,” said Jacoby-T, “I’m done for.”

 

Reluctantly, Jacoby-A found that he could teleport out of Miss Palem’s hand and back into the garden. He looked up anxiously, as he watched her push his doppleganger into her mouth. It was like watching himself be swallowed, as he saw her neck gulping. Then he noticed that another woman had been crossing the garden during the gobbling of Jacoby-T.

 

“Now that’s not fair!” said the visiting lady, “I’ve just had a boring sandwich, and you’re eating one of my favourite wishful thinking little boy lunches.”

 

“There’s another one in the garden, Lydia,” said Miss Palem, now able to open her mouth and speak again, “You might have trouble catching him though.”

 

Both women walked over and looked down into the flowerbed.

 

“Little boy, may I introduce my friend Lydia Dalton, recently divorced,” said Miss Palem, “She’s going to help me to try to recapture you and then whichever of us gets you first is going to eat you.”

 

“I’m Jacoby Kurk,” called the boy, “I wish I could give you a cuddle.”

 

With that, he suddenly grew back to normal size, having manifested the last of his three gts gene powers.

 

“It seems you can,” said Lydia, and knelt down and hugged the boy, which gave her an opportunity to lick his cheek, “My but you are delicious. What a shame you didn’t stay tiny.”

 

“We’d never have been able to eat him if he kept teleporting out of our clutches anyway,” said Miss Palem, “Isn’t that right, boy?”

 “Yes,” said Jacoby.

 

“Well couldn’t you just let one of us eat you and then teleport out afterwards, and then give the other one a turn?” asked Lydia, “I promise I’ll swallow you whole.”

 

“I guess so,” said Jacoby, “Your lick was nice. I’d like it at tiny size.”

 

He shrank himself down again and enjoyed the feel of Lydia’s soft pink hand scooping him up and loading him into her mouth. It felt incredible to be sliding around on her tongue and then descending her throat, and even more surreal to know that he could easily liberate himself from her by teleporting out. He waited for the right moment and did so, near the bottom of her throat.

 

“It’s wonderful!” said Lydia, “You were delicious, little boy!”

 

“I’ve got an idea,” said Miss Palem, “Let me show you something inside, Jacoby.”

 

Lydia carried him into her lounge room, where she took out a large photo of several women standing or seated in her garden for a group shot.

 

“These are all the ladies in the street who come to my garden parties sometimes. We’re all good friends now,” said Miss Palem, “Could you point to any that you wouldn’t mind being eaten by?”

 

Jacoby looked at their faces, and particularly their mouths, and pointed out three of them.

 

“Well Miss Jolum’s single, Miss Florenson is widowed and Miss Jones is separated,” said Miss Palem, “How about if I asked just those three and Lydia over for a special party? You could hide in the garden, Jacoby, without using your teleportation power. We could all look for you and chase you until one of use catches you. Then she could swallow you down to her interior until you teleport back out for another round of the game.”

 

“I’d like to play that game,” said Jacoby, “I think it was unfair of you to eat the other Jacoby. He can’t teleport out, and he’ll be gone forever.”

 

“Well I can feel him in my interior now and what’s done is done,” said Miss Palem casually, “You’d be there too, if not for your powers. I’m glad we’ve still got you though.”

 

The next day, the other three women joined them to hear Miss Palem’s invitation.

 

“I’d have eaten him even if he couldn’t have teleported,” said Miss Jones, “So long as my daughters didn’t find out. He’s between their ages.”

 

“I did try,” said Miss Palem.

 

“He’s younger than my daughter, and I’m sure he’d be delicious,” said Miss Florenson, “But I don’t think I could have done it without his power to get out of me afterwards.”

 

“I think I’d have put him in my mouth and thought long and hard about whether or not I’d swallow him,” said Miss Jolum, “I don’t have any children.”

 

“So are you all interested in coming to a secret gobbling party in this garden sometimes?” asked Miss Palem.

 

The women concurred.

 

“There’s just one question I have,” said Miss Florenson, “Why did you choose us?”

 

“I didn’t. He did,” said Miss Palem.

“I think you have the nicest mouth of all, Miss Florenson,” said Jacoby.

 

Miss Florenson blushed and kissed him, and then licked him.

 

“No wonder you invited us!” she said, “He’s mouth watering!”

 

At that point he could still feel the water from her mouth on his face.

 

“So if you have these powers, do you have a special name?” asked Miss Jones.

 

“I haven’t thought of one yet,” said Jacoby.

 

“How about Reducible Kid?” suggested Miss Jones.

 

“Okay,” said Jacoby, “The other Jacoby told me about three ladies called the Glamorous Trio. Would you like to have a group name too?”

 

“Why not?” said Miss Jolum, “But what name should be adopted by a group of women who take turns gulping a little boy down to their interiors?”

 

“How about the Interior Five?” said Miss Palem.

 

“Reducible Kid and the Interior Five,” said Jacoby, “What adventures we will have!”

 

He had decided never to tell any of the five women about the Slipper Cycle. He would let them continue to think that he teleported his way into Miss Palem’s garden each time he visited them.

 

The first garden gobbling party was held the next day. Miss Jolum was wearing a pink jumper and a patterned long skirt that stopped three inches below her knees. She was very athletically inclined, and Jacoby was able to see her running through the garden much faster than the other ladies. She found and caught him first and put out her tongue and licked his face and chest and shoulders several times, before putting him into her mouth and swallowing him, shorts and all.

 

Jacoby decided to use his teleportation power in the games, from concealment within the garden, to secretly move from one place of concealment to another, only when it was necessary to prevent the same ladies from winning the game too often, while the others missed out on their chances to catch and eat him. This way he was able to roughly allot equal amounts of gobbling experience to all of his five pursuers.

 

When the long summer holidays came to an end, they wondered what to do.

 

“I can play again in the holidays at the end of term one,” said Jacoby.

 

Both Reducible Kid and the Interior Five looked forward to that immensely.

 

 

1987…

 

After 10 years or so on Earth-B, the Glamorous Trio felt a certain wander-love, and even a desire for a little more attention. To that end, they took their Slipper Cycle to Earth-A, where they would be noticed for their greater sizes. They moved into a historical Sydney house, which had very high ceilings, so that they could just fit without bumping their heads, and found that Eye Box was able to duplicate the currency to finance their expenditure. Technically Eye Box was being used in the most advanced form of undetectable counterfeiting of Australian currency. However, they synthesized only the exact value of the money that they had earned on Earth-B, and then destroyed their original earnings, so that their Earth-A wealth was economically, merely just an inter-dimensional currency conversion of their legitimate holdings.

Although well over 200 years old, the three women had the appearance of women in their late twenties, albeit very tall women. Knowing that they would age much slower than earthlings, they decided to look for partners who would be barely adults, and to that end, they visited Sydney’s various universities especially during lunch times to find first year students fresh out of school. Most of the boys were not keen on dating women who averaged twice their height, but among the few who were turned on by such a thing, they each found one to their liking.

 

Eye Box was able to advance the learning abilities of their three consorts, just as it had done for the language skills of Jacoby-T. Big Barbara’s boyfriend Theo Kerr was studying architecture, and was able to take on extra subjects and pass them all, gaining his degree in two years instead of three. He was then able to design and build a house with rooms tall enough to accommodate Big Barbara comfortably.

 

Irresistible Girl’s boyfriend Maury Davison soon became a highly successful financier, and was able to have the downstairs ceilings removed from a two-storey house, so that all of the downstairs rooms were effectively doubled in height, which made them perfect for Irresistible Girl.

 

Beautiful Drama’s boyfriend Terry George simply visited her whenever she liked, at the existing high ceilinged historical house that the Glamorous Trio had originally purchased with some of their replication-conversion currency.

 

(And of course any big bad wolf would have had a hard time blowing any of them down. LOL).

 

Beautiful Drama’s large garage also concealed the Glamorous Trio’s Slipper Cycle, which eventually gave her an idea. One day while Terry George was at work, running his comic book store, Beautiful Drama rode the Slipper Cycle across dimensions and came to hover in the air above the surface of earth-T. She knew that the Slipper Cycle’s Meagre beams would knock someone out by applying a forward force in that person’s direction. With the help of Eye Box, she modified their controls with a reverse polarity setting, that would enable the Meagre beams to reverse that force, and hence act as tractor beams. She then fired the reverse Meagre beams at an earth-T tertiary college below.

 

The entire university was dislodged from the ground and carried up into the Slipper Cycle, to come to rest on the seat beside Beautiful Drama. She had struck in the middle of a weekday morning, when the attendance was at its peak, and acquired almost every student and teacher in one go. She returned to Earth-A and garaged the Slipper Cycle, before carrying her prize catch into the kitchen. Holding it upright, she used a brush to dust any residual earth-T soil from the undersides, and then placed the university towering building in her pantry, which she would lock from now on.

 

Then she knelt down, punched in a door and reached in and seized the nearest student.

 

“You’re one of those three giants that came to earth when I was a little boy,” he said.

“I am indeed. One of you alone wouldn’t satisfy my hunger at any given mealtime,” said Beautiful Drama, “And I wouldn’t want to send a whole lot of you down to my tummy at once. I believe gobbling should be an intimate experience for two. So I’ll swallow one of you each night as an After Dinner Miniature.”

 

She stood up, carried her captive selection out of the pantry, locked it and took him to the kitchen. He watched her preparing her lunch and serving some for both of them, watched her enjoying the afternoon and then eating her dinner, and then waited for what she had indicated would come next.

 

“Of course on the days of the nights I’m expecting my boyfriend over, I’ll be eating one of your fellow students after lunch instead of after dinner,” said Beautiful Drama, licking her full shapely red lips, “But you’ll go down nicely now. At least you know you’ll all be yummy, if not alumni.”

 

With that, Beautiful Drama put the young man into her mouth. While her mouth was still open, he sat at the front and only took up a limited space on the front of her tongue, being half the size that he would have been to anyone born on earth-A. He looked back at the grand beauty of the rest of her tongue and knew that there was nothing else he could do but wait. He felt the tip of her finger nudging him irresistibly from behind, and fell over onto his tummy and slid slowly along her tongue, until he plummeted off the back into her throat. Down and down he went, until he reached her inescapable tummy.”

 

Over the next few weeks, Beautiful Drama went through many of the students. Those who were dating each other persuaded her to eat them together as couples, so that they could face their fate together.

 

One day, now in his late teens, self-shrunken Jacoby-A flew was flying his own Slipper Cycle (that he had inherited from Jacoby-T) above the neighbourhood, when the fascinating architecture of Beautiful Drama’s huge historical house caught his eye. He flew down and hovered around, and was surprised to be able to see a much larger version of his Slipper Cycle through the high garage window.

 

“This must belong to the Glamorous Trio that Jacoby-T told me about all those years ago,” he thought, and hovered some more, until he decided it would be less conspicuous to land it in the garden and teleport in under his own power. While exploring the house, he teleported into the pantry and met the surviving university students from Earth-T who explained their plight.

 

“If Beautiful Drama thinks I’m Jacoby-T, she might still think of me as the friend she once knew, which may help me to persuade her to let the rest of you go and eat me repeatedly instead,” he said.

 

“I don’t think she’d let us go at all,” said one of the students.

 

Jacoby-A explored the house further, since Beautiful Drama was evidently out for the day.

Jacoby found a diary with the addresses and phone numbers of Big Barbara and Irresistible Girl. He telephoned both of them and explained what Beautiful Drama had been up to. Thankfully the other two were sympathetic to the plight of the earth-T students and decided to take drastic measures. Big Barbara confiscated their Slipper Cycle from Beautiful Drama and agreed to conceal it in a secret location known only to herself and Irresistible Girl from now on, just as soon as they returned the university and surviving students to earth-T. The tiny people would be forever inaccessible to Beautiful Drama.

 

Having made their point, Big Barbara and Irresistible Girl went back to their boyfriends, leaving Jacoby-A still in Beautiful Drama’s living room.

 

“Well you’d better be going too,” she said coldly, “Thanks to you, I can’t eat anyone else.”

 

“I could give you someone twice their size as often as you wanted,” he said, and reduced himself to two inch height, “Go ahead …. Eat me up.”

 

“… Thank you,” she said, “Is it Okay if I start now?”

 

“Of course,” said Jacoby and enjoyed the feel of her mouth going to work on him.

 

To her subsequent surprise, he teleported out of her tummy unscathed and told her of the gobbling games he used to play with Samantha Palem, Miss Jolum, Lydia Dalton, Miss Jones, and Miss Florenson. The Interior Five had since moved on into new relationships, which did not allow for the presence of a tiny temporarily consumable younger man.

 

“So you see it’s good for me too, if you don’t mind eating the same little guy over and over,” said Jacoby.

 

“Well you taste great, and there is just as much of you to eat as there was of an earth-T guy,” said Beautiful Drama, “And you’re the same age as my boyfriend. Only he can’t shrink. Do you think you could be happy as my boyfriend too, knowing I ate all those little guys from earth-T?”

 

“So long as you’re not eating any more of them, I can. But what about your existing boyfriend?”

 

“He’s a nice guy, but I can’t eat him. It would simplify things if I was dating and eating the same young man, don’t you think? Do you have a girlfriend? I guess I should have asked.”

 

“I’ve never had one, unless you count my childhood gobbling relationships with the Interior Five.”

 

“Would you ever go back to them?”

 

“No. I’ll only be going to your interior from now on.”

 

“You are sweet as can be. I could eat you all up again right now!”

 

“I must confess that I knew about you already, back then. Don’t I remind you of someone, when I’m this size?”

 

“Maybe. It’s hard to tell. I did know a Jacoby once. Say! Are you this earth’s version of Jacoby KURK?”

 

“Yes. He told me all about the Glamorous Trio back in 1976. You all seemed so benevolent from his description. I never imagined you’d raid earth-T for a supply of after dinner miniatures.”

 

“Neither did I back then, but I guess it took me a while to acquire the taste,” she said.

1999….

 

Bryce Banta alias Captain Miniature had been out of his ageless slumber since 1995. (See Chapter 3). He was looking forward to a date with his girlfriend Emma Nation, but was currently scouring Sydney at his tiny size in search of his arch nemesis Red Moll (who was revealed in later chapters to be Red Mol, a servant of the Sons of Molech, until Louise Waters shrank them into a sub-molecular universe).

 

On this occasion, while shrunken, Captain Miniature had not acquired any powers that enabled him to leave the ground under his own steam. So it came to him as a pleasant surprise, when a man his own size came to land beside him on what looked like a flying motorcycle.

 

“Captain Miniature, I presume,” he said, “I recognise the costume well.”

 

“You have the advantage,” said Captain Miniature.

 

“I’m Jacoby Kurk, and this is the Slipper Cycle. It can fly, drive on land, and cross the dimensional barrier to the other three parallel earths.”

 

“There are parallel earths?”

 

“Oh yeah. Earth-T has people of our current size. Earth-B has people who are double our normal size. Earth-G has giant people who are as large in comparison to our normal size as this earth-A’s people are in comparison to us right now.”

 

“A whole earth full of people who’d be the same size as me while I had my powers,” said Captain Miniature, “I’m getting nowhere trying to get a lead on Red Moll. I don’t suppose you’d care to take me to earth-T for a bit of a reconnaissance.”

 

“It’d be an honour to take Captain Miniature anywhere. Hop in.”

 

Jacoby used the dimension spanning controls for the Slipper Cycle, and they were soon travelling the void or limbo between dimensions. Suddenly a dimensional storm shook the Slipper Cycle off course, and the new diminished duo found themselves having to land and check the cycle out.

 

“By the size of everything, I think we can take it that we’re back on earth-A,” said Jacoby.

 

“On a footpath just before dawn too,” said Captain Miniature, “Look at this stuff that’s been put out for the council’s pick-up to take to the tip.”

 

“Maybe we’d better go back to normal size to be less noticeable,” said Jacoby.

 

They both grew back to full size, and Jacoby picked up the Slipper Cycle to carry it by hand. Captain Miniature began browsing through a pile of discarded books and magazines, until he came to one that took his breath away. It was a paperback, titled “Rhymescribe Presents Captain Miniature.”

 

He opened the book to the first page and then leafed through to the first chapter and began to read:

 

It was 1964 in Sydney, where a boy called Bryce

Was befriended by a scientist. She gave some sound advice.

Dr Ann O’Malley offered him the Super Schoolboy Stuff.

Once he took it, seeking super powers, he found he had enough.

 

Then they used him to reboot the Aussie market for TV,

As the star of his own show, with viewers who would watch and see

Captain Miniature as just a doll, controlled by Ann’s remote.

But the secret of his stunts in fact was worthy of this note.

They decided that a costume was the natural way to go.

Ann took on the task of stitching one, and did the job sew-sew.

He was captured in the 9th grade by a redhead named Skye Larke,

Who had plans for him and other folks that bordered on the dark.

 

She’d been diligent in studies, head cheerleader, social chief,

In the school, so she could cultivate a widely held belief

In her innocence, while planning use of perfume powered sin.

She decided he’d be great for lunch, and planned to gulp him in.

 

He restored his size and got away, and learned her home address,

For advantage, when he’d later need to clean up Skye Larke’s mess.

Then the TV network felt he’d need a sidekick to kickstart

Sydney’s TV industry, and looked for who would play the part.

 

Then they settled on a casting trip to Sydney’s Romper Zoo,

And his animal assistant was a well trained kangaroo.

Bryce and Ann rejected such a thought and so the show was canned.

They looked forward to a future time when censorship was banned.

 

But to get Bryce there, still young, she had to then suspend his age,

While he slept. She set things for the year 2000 on the guage.

But in 1995, he was awoken by a lass,

Who became his lucky girlfriend, while Skye Larke had turned out crass.

 

She was now Red Moll the crime boss, leaving Bryce and aging Ann

With a job of bringing Red Moll down, as only heroes can.

They fought Puppy Master too, the Likeness Monster, Albert Ross,

And Mort Guage and Clarence Nette, before the villains took a loss.

 

 

“It’s a poetry account of everything I did from 1965 to 1995,” said Bryce, thumbing through subsequent pages, “I didn’t authorize the publication of this in any form. I didn’t even reveal much of it to the public.”

 

“Look on the bottom of page one for publication details, or on the back cover,” said Jacoby.

 

“Hmm… It says Rhymescribe House…. Seems to be a one man show. At least there’s an address. We’d better go and find whoever it is. Do you think the Cycle’s up to it, or should we take the train?”

 

“The Cycle’s alright. Let’s just get behind a tree before we shrink down and board it though,” said Jacoby.

 

When the Slipper Cycle landed on the windowsill of Rhymescribe House’s office, a writer looked up from his desk and saw two tiny men grow to full size and step onto his office floor.

 

“That costume!” said the writer, “Does this mean that someone’s acquired the powers to bring my Captain Miniature character to life?”

 

“YOUR CREATION?” said Captain Miniature, “I was given my powers by the scientific efforts of Dr Ann O’Malley, as your first chapter about me documents quite succinctly. I don’t know how you got your information, and I admire your artistic skills, but you had no right using my life for your latest effort. I presume you’re Rhymescribe.”

“Correct. And I created Dr Ann O’Malley,” laughed the writer, “Just a pun on the word Anomaly. Look, normally I wouldn’t have time to humour a fan who stalks me through my window, but since you’ve somehow turned into a real Captain Miniature, what can I say? Maybe we can scratch each other’s backs in some way.”

 

“Are you on something?” said Captain Miniature, “What do you mean YOU created Ann?”

 

“I thought up the character, just like I did Bryce Banta,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“You mean you just imagined her?” said Captain Miniature, “And you know my identity too.”

 

“Well it was my idea. I was having lunch at Taronga Zoo, and thinking about what I’d learned about the Australian film industry developing the way it did back in the ‘60s. I thought it’d be funny to make the kangaroo the discarded sidekick who got the series canned, instead of the lead star. Hence the short lived Captain Marsupial gag. Did I end up using that name in the poem?”

 

“No, you didn’t,” said Bryce.

 

“I couldn’t make it scan on the verse, now that I remember it,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“Yet you thought it up, and only shared it with me now. That really was the name of the trained kangaroo sidekick the networks tried to force on me. That’s why Ann and I walked from the show,” said Bryce.

 

“Wait a minute,” said Jacoby, “Did you say Taronga Zoo?”

 

“Yes,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“Where is it?” asked Jacoby.

 

“Where the Mosman bush meets the water,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“But it’s not called that. It’s called the Romper Zoo, just as you named it in your poem,” said Bryce.

 

“I was just hunting for a new name for fictional purposes,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“I know what’s going on now,” said Jacoby, picking the Slipper Cycle off the windowsill, “This bike allows me to cross the dimensions when I’m at tiny size. This really is Captain Miniature. We’re both from a parallel earth. I didn’t know that this one existed. That dimensional storm we passed through must have enabled us to access a previously undiscovered earth, where we exist only as characters in your fictional poetry.”

 

“That’s so surreal,” said Rhymescribe, “You mean those earths in my ‘Chelmsford Girls’ draft are all out there: Lewis Rickland’s earth, and the two earths with larger and much larger people that he teleported to in the later chapters?”

 

“I guess his earth is ours,” said Jacoby.

 

“At least it will be,” said Rhymescribe, “The ideas were just drafts in note point form. I haven’t even written those poems yet. I was going to wait until the giantess gobbling subplots might be accepted by society. As far as I know, I’m the only person who likes that sort of thing.”

 

“Trust me. On my world it’s catching on,” said Captain Miniature, “You will write that one out in full and publish it, I’m sure. I’m sorry I came in here so steamed up. I guess, if I don’t exist on this world, there’s no harm in people knowing all about me, as merely a fictional concept.”

 “We’ve got to try and get back to earth-A. Do you mind if we take off from your floor?” asked Jacoby.

 

“I wouldn’t miss it for anything. I don’t suppose you’d like a souvenir copy of my poem about your exploits, Jacoby,” said Rhymescribe, “I presume you really did call yourself Reducible Kid and interact with the Interior 5 back in the 1970s, and then with the Glamorous Trio in the 1980s?” (See recent chapters).

 

“I did,” said Jacoby, “Who knows how your creative mind has tuned into our reality? I certainly wouldn’t choose to believe that we exist in our world only because of your imagination. What a demeaning thought.”

 

“Yet the alternative I must now humbly accept is that my creativity exists only because my imaginative mind picks up on your adventures,” said Rhymescribe.

 

“Well the least we can do is give your earth a designation or name,” said Jacoby, “Let’s call it Earth-Rhyme.”

 

“Would you mind if I put our encounter to poetry for a future publication?” asked Rhymescribe, “I doubt anyone would treat it as anything more than my warped mind pushing the artistic boundaries a little further.”

 

“I guess it’s okay,” said Captain Miniature, shrinking down to tiny size again, as Jacoby did the same, “Are we right to go, Jacoby?”

 

“Sure are. I just hope it works,” said Jacoby.

 

Rhymescribe looked on as they popped out of existence as he knew it, and began drafting notes to put the whole interruption to his other writing project down in poetry. Jacoby and Captain Miniature were careening through the dimensional void.

 

“I didn’t realise you had a super hero name too. Reducible Kid, eh?” said Captain Miniature.

 

“It’s not widely known. I mainly used my power to be eaten by five women who’d compete to find and catch me first back in the 1970s.”

 

“The Interior 5, I take it. I was still in suspended sleep, and you would have been just a kid.”

 

“They went their own way eventually. Now my girlfriend’s even more ageless than you, over 200 years old with a massive gobbling tendency that makes her and me an ideal match for each other. She’s the rogue of the former Glamorous Trio. They’re the only survivors of all dimensions’ versions of the destroyed planet New Genecide. Hey, we’re breaking through.”

 

They landed the Slipper Cycle in the familiar streets of Sydney, restored their size and decided to check the newsagents and bookshops, to make sure they weren’t still on earth-Rhyme. There were no publications of poetry about them this time.

 

“Earth-A, thank goodness,” said Jacoby, “Otherwise we’d still be out of size with the locals. I don’t suppose you’d like to come over and meet Beautiful Drama, my girlfriend. We could invite Emma too and make it a foursome.”

 

“Sure. Can I ring her from your place?” asked Captain Miniature.

 

“Fine by me. Next stop Wahroonga,” said Jacoby and they returned to the Slipper Cycle.

 

They landed in the yard, and Jacoby and Bryce grew back to normal size and Jacoby turned his key in the door and walked in. To his surprise, they were greeted by a man, who seemed to live there.

“Rhymescribe!” said Bryce, “I thought we’d gotten off your earth. Do you mean that this is your home address?”

 

“Sure, but where’d you get the Captain Miniature outfit? I’ve never drawn it for the online readers. Its appearance is only in my head. Not to mention the question of where’d you get the key to my house?” asked the man, “And what did you call me?”

 

“Your pen name of Rhymescribe,” said Jacoby, “We took off from your office before, but somehow ended up back in your universe.”

 

“My universe? I’m Timescribe, and boy do you have some explaining to do.”

 

“Oh no. Not another one,” said Bryce, “Jacoby, just how many of these fictionalizing universes with their own earths could there be?”

 

“Don’t ask me,” said Jacoby, “Until today I only knew of the four regular earths, if you can call the size differences of their inhabitants any indication of regularity.”

 

For the next few minutes, they explained to Timescribe in detail their encounter on Rhymescribe’s earth.

 

“So it would seem that I’m also tuned into the realities of earths A, B, G and T,” said Timescribe, “When I wrote about you, Jacoby, I based your house on mine. That’s why you came here, and why your key works. You didn’t find any publications at the shops here, because I haven’t achieved the same recognition as Rhymescribe did on his earth. My stories about you guys are all in plain narrative, not poetry, and they’re only published online, and read for free.”

 

“So what do we call this earth? Not to mention how do we leave it?” asked Bryce.

 

“Will Earth-Prose do for a name, and I can’t solve your other problem,” said Timescribe, “Except that if I were writing a solution, I’d say just try the Slipper Cycle again and hope that the dimension storm takes you back to your own earth this time.”

 

“It’s all we can do,” said Jacoby, “It’s been great to meet you, Timescribe. Keep the yarns about us coming. You really deserve to have your stuff in the stores.”

 

“I guess my counterpart might be writing about this even now and rhyming vore with store,” said Timescribe, “I’m surprised I didn’t tune into what was happening with him.”

 

“Given a few hours, you probably would have, unless it’s impossible for you two fictionalizers to imagine things about each other, only about us,” said Jacoby, “Well here we go again, Bryce. Give us a good write-up, Timescribe.”

 

They shrank again and went back to the Slipper Cycle and into the dimensional void.

 

“That Timescribe’s got good staying power,” said Bryce.

 

“Yes. I think he’ll get his published author status one day. It’s a shame he can’t realise his giantess fantasy on his world too, like I can on ours,” said Jacoby.

 

They passed through more of the storm and then materialized in some soft white sticky substance and couldn’t even get off the Slipper Cycle.

 

“It smells like jelly,” said Bryce and tasted some, “It’s partly transparent, and it is jelly. Look, there’s berries and small bits of chopped up fruit mixed into it.”

 

They looked up through the jelly to see a beautiful woman holding a spoon, which was dripping jelly. She licked it, which was an amazing sight, and then looked down at the jelly again.

“Oh great. We’re home again only to end up in someone’s dessert,” said Bryce.

 

“It could be fun though,” said Jacoby.

 

“Only if this thing can dimension hop out of her belly before we’re digested,” said Bryce, thinking that Rhymescribe would be rhyming jelly and belly when he wrote about this.

 

The woman satisfied herself that she had adequately cleaned the spoon with her tongue, and then dipped it into the jelly again, scooping up the Slipper Cycle and its two passengers.

 

“I’ll be cleaning this muck out for weeks anyway,” said Jacoby, as the spoon was raised to the woman’s mouth, “Wait a minute! Look at the scale. Even at tiny size, there’s no way that we and the Slipper Cycle could all fit inside a single spoonful of jelly. Just look how enormous her mouth is!”

 

“You’re right. We’re like dots to her!” said Bryce.

 

They saw her tongue come out of her mouth just in front of the spoon. Her magnificent huge sparkling tongue was many times the length of the Slipper Cycle. Jacoby was transfixed beyond words at such a sight. In less than a second, they were lowered onto it, as she spooned them into her mouth, jelly and Slipper Cycle and all. The giantess had no idea that she was eating two much smaller living men.

 

“We must be on earth-G!” said Jacoby, and turned on all the Slipper Cycle’s flood lights, “We could enlarge and make her aware of our presence, although it would be a little crowded with two of us in her mouth. I wouldn’t advise it though. If she made our acquaintance, but decided to swallow us intentionally anyway, the Slipper Cycle would do us no good as a toy sized object in our possession.”

 

The giantess’s mouth and the jelly were now lit up around them. Jacoby saw that they were facing the back of her mouth. He quickly put the Slipper Cycle in land travel mode and hit full reverse throttle, bursting the Cycle out of the back of the jelly to gently bounce off the inside of the giantess’s lower lip.

 

“It’s a good thing her tongue’s in this position, or we might have hit her lower teeth instead,” said Bryce.

 

They saw the jelly sliding towards the back of her mouth and down out of sight. Now they could see the huge expanse of her tongue in her lit up mouth.

 

“She’ll think we’re a piece of berry that got dislodged from the jelly,” Jacoby said, as he felt a slight movement of her tongue shaking the Cycle a little.

 

Jacoby was so fascinated by the sight of such a giant tongue, while at his tiny size, that he was momentarily distracted from the obvious ramifications of being inside the mouth of a woman who was currently engaged in eating her dessert. The urge to get out of the Slipper Cycle and attempt to walk or slide around on such a tongue was overwhelming. Yet he had his fidelity to Beautiful Drama’s gobbling mouth to think of, and she was roughly twice his height when he was normal sized anyway.

 

“Quick, before she swallows us!” said Bryce.

 

Jacoby put the Slipper Cycle in dimensional mode, and it disappeared from the giantess’s mouth and returned to the dimensional void. They finally emerged again onto an earth, which turned out to be their own.

 

“Do you still want to make that journey to earth-T with me? The dimensional storm seems to be over,” said Jacoby.

 

“Maybe. Give me time to get over being fictionalized twice and almost being some giantess’s just desserts,” said Captain Miniature.

 

“It could have been worse …. if she’d been having hot soup,” said Jacoby.

 

“Oh terrific,” said Captain Miniature, “I wonder whose copyrights would have been at risk on which earths, if we’d ended up having to rename it the Soup-er Cycle.”