- Text Size +

“Of course it would,” said Mrs Fielding.

“Mum, thanks! I’d love to go!” said Melendy.

 

“Let’s not tell your father about this either,” said Mrs Fielding, “Too many people could find out after he’s had a few glasses of wine. I don’t drink.”

“I don’t think I ever will either,” said Lewis.

“Nor would I,” said Melendy.

 

On the next Friday night of youth group, Lewis arrived early at Melendy’s house, and they walked to youth group and arrived holding hands. Lewis had found it surprisingly comfortable to be with the giantess Melendy, even though single sized Lynda had met him at his most inexperienced stage of awareness of girls’ beauty. He had stepped up to the mark and offered his hand to Melendy, who’d happily accepted it.

 

There were a few familiar faces on the steps.

“What’s she doing with the midget?” asked one girl, named Gates Yale, making no effort to lower her voice.

 

“Don’t worry about them,” whispered Melendy, “Jenny lets me use her pool during the week. The other night, she told me all about the horrible way they talk of you.

They reached the stairs and started upwards.

Gates made a thinly veiled pretence of tripping a little on the stairs, fell deliberately towards Lewis, knocking him off the second step, so that he fell back onto the concrete courtyard and grazed his hands.

“You did that deliberately!” said Melendy, and shoved Gates with all her strength.

“Just trying to improve your taste!” said Gates, and slapped Melendy hard on the face.

Melendy kicked the girl in the shins, and the two were soon wrestling until Melendy had Gates bent over on the stair rail. The fall would not have hurt her, but her back was hurting from the positioning and the pressure.

“Let me go!” she coughed, as a crowd had now come out to watch.

“Why can’t you just let us be happy?” said Melendy, “I like him much more than anyone else here, and your size-ist wise cracks only show how small you really must be on the inside! I’d like to let you go all the way to the street footpath and hope you keep walking on out of here!”

Lewis had climbed to his feet. His left hand showed small traces of blood, and the skin was torn on both palms, but he wasn’t seriously injured.

“Melendy, it’s alright,” he said, “Nothing any of them say can ever possibly matter to me again, as long as I’m with you.”

“Stop it, girls, and tell me what happened,” said Jenny, who had heard the commotion and come out to the steps too.

“Look at his hands,” said Melendy, pulling Gates abruptly back into an upright position, “She feigned slipping and shoved him off the steps!”

“Is that true, Gates?” asked Jenny.

“Yes,” said Gates.

“Then I think you’d better go. You’re barred from the group for the rest of this year. If you come back in February and behave perfectly, I’ll see about another chance. The same goes for anyone else who wants to do something like this. These nights are supposed to be safe and fun,” said Jenny.

 “So why doesn’t she have to leave?” asked Gates, in reference to Melendy.

“Has she injured someone’s hands too?” asked Jenny.

“She hurt my back!” said Gates.

“She was only protecting me,” said Lewis.

“That’s what I thought,” said Jenny, “Now don’t argue. Just go, or I’ll have to ban you forever.”

Gates sauntered off, while Melendy helped Lewis up the stairs. Jenny led them to the first aid room and found ointment, cotton strips and bandages to wrap around his hands, especially the one which had been bleeding, while Melendy turned the taps on and off for Lewis to wash his hands.

“Do you want to press charges against her?” asked Jenny.

“I guess she’s been punished enough,” said Lewis.

“I can put the things on his hands, Jenny,” said Melendy, “They probably need you to run the activities.”

“Thanks,” said Jenny, sensing that Melendy wanted to be alone with Lewis, and leaving the room.

“I would have reported her to the police,” said Melendy, gently rubbing freshly squeezed ointment onto his hands.

“She might try charging you over the fight. Besides, I can’t account for my identity on your world, and the last people I’d like to see made more aware of my size and presence are the police. In a way I’m even glad she did it. I always had a few doubts of whether you could like me as much as I like you, because to you I’m little more than half your size. When I saw you go into action tonight, I knew she’d given me the chance to find out. So in a strange way, I’m grateful to Gates Yale’s cruelty.”

 

In another strange way, it felt lovely to have a beautiful tall girl gently starting to apply bandages to his hands. She slowly wrapped each one around and pressed down on the back of his hands, so as not to aggravate the scratches and cuts on the palms. The bandages were secured, and she gently held each hand between finger and thumb and kissed his forehead.

“You need never doubt that again,” she said, “There isn’t a boy on this world I like more than you. There never will be. I’d never met anyone I liked in my first year of starting to think about boys. Then Jenny asked me along here and I didn’t think I’d like anyone here either. Then later this year she asked me again, and I was so lucky to find you. I can’t wait to go to your formal.”

“Me too,” said Lewis.

“Do you really want to face that lot tonight?” she asked.

He thought of the fact that he’d once been too proud to accept an ice cream from Lynda. Now he had been grateful for the way Melendy had protected him, a boy from another girl on a world where he had a significant size disadvantage.

“Torin and some of them are alright … and they all have to face us too. Thanks for taking on Gates for me. Let’s see what Jenny’s organised for tonight.

He stretched up and kissed her cheek.

“I hope Mum doesn’t find out about this. She doesn’t like me fighting. I hardly ever have before.”

 “I just realized I’m going to have to explain this to my parents,” said Lewis, “I’ll have to truthfully say I fell backwards on the stairs, after someone slipped and bumped into me. They won’t see any reason to act on that. I can’t tell them that a girl bully from a parallel earth did the slipping and bumping on purpose.”

The rest of the night went without incident, as well as the following week’s youth group. On the Saturday evening came the formal. As soon as he’d done his homework, he raced off to Swain Gardens Single to meet Melendy, who had practiced the journey enough to come from her own world unassisted.

Lewis was taken aback by the sight of Melendy, as he walked through the gardens towards the wall, where she stood, 9 foot 10 inches tall and wearing a beautiful feminine formal dress. As he drew closer, he looked up into her eyes with unrestrained admiration.

He walked her to the station, and caught the train to his school’s suburb of Wollstonecraft, and up to the school. The couple caught a lot of attention, as Lewis introduced her to his class friends and others in year 10. As she was too tall to sit comfortably on a chair, nobody minded when she used the window ledge and helped him up to sit beside her.

In time, he invited her to dance, and felt elated at having her in his arms. He had her back at Swain Gardens Single by 10pm. The lamps lit up the pathways, and then he thought of something else.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen these gardens in either earth at night,” he said, “I’m so happy to be doing it with you.”

He stretched up, but could only kiss her forearm. Even her neck was simply out of his reach. Melendy smiled and lifted him up onto the one foot wall. He put his arms around her and managed to reach the base of her neck, and kissed it.

He still couldn’t reach her lips.

“Don’t stop. I’ve been waiting for weeks,” she said.

“I have, also. I was just thinking that your earth’s Swain Gardens wall would be just the right height for …”

“I understand,” she said, smiling with amorous intentions. He walked her over to the position in the bush and held out his hand.

“Beautiful giant young ladies first,” he said.

“And handsome young cute small boys best be quick to follow,” said Melendy with a sweet laugh.

Soon he was positioned in her arms on the two foot high (or one of Melendy’s world’s measurement of feet high) wall in Swain Gardens Double.

He looked into her face. Melendy giggled a little, at the happy realisation that he could now be in a position to kiss her in the more common way. She was still taller, but he could reach. She tilted her head downward a little. He tilted his upwards, and touched her lips. Her double sized arms were all but enveloping him.

Whatever other troubles lay ahead, whatever ridicule their relationship might still face on either world, whatever secrets might be discovered later, there would be nothing that could ever take away from the joy that they both felt at that moment.

The kiss went on for more than three minutes.

“Oh I love you so much,” she said, when they finally drew back for air, and her arms hugged him even tighter, “I can’t wait to invite you to my own year 10 formal.”

“I feel like I’ve loved you all year,” said Lewis.

The following Friday, Lewis went to the youth group again. It was late October 1997, and he was looking forward to seeing Melendy Fielding again. The trip to Earth B (as he had come to call it, denoting his own world Earth A) had been easy enough in the usual way.

When he reached the youth group hall, he found Jenny Wilmer looking sadly at him.

“I had a call from Melendy’s mother,” she said, “Melendy … died in a car accident this week. I’m so sorry.”

Saddened beyond words, Lewis attended the funeral the next morning and then returned to his own earth shortly after the funeral wake lunch. He sat in Swain Gardens in tears. He thought over all that had happened between himself and the lovely alternate universe version of Lynda Fielding. Then for the first time in months, he found himself thinking specifically of Lynda Fielding of his own world, wishing that he could find her again.

Suddenly he blinked his eyes and wiped away some tears, to see that he had somehow moved from Swain Gardens. He had not been anywhere near the spot where he could pass between worlds.  It seemed that he was in another part of World B, as all of the foliage was certainly larger than he was used to. He walked through the dense greenery until he came to a more sparse form of vegetation, and could see through it. Lewis Rickland was as surprised as he had been when he first discovered that he was on World B all those months ago. He was now in a giant version of Melendy Fielding’s garden!

This was not merely twice the usual size. It was so gigantic that he would have been no taller than a girl’s finger. Sitting in plain view on a giant garden seat, but unable to see Lewis, who was concealed by plants, was a gigantic version of himself. Lewis looked out at the giant, and wondered what had happened.

“I must have moved to another world, but I’ve sat on that seat in Swain Gardens A before, and never been transported to this third World’s giant garden,” he thought, “These people are too big to be size compatible to the people of Earth A & Earth B. I’d best call it Earth G, denoted G for Giant. I’d have to have carrots in my head to call it Earth C, which sounds too much like earthsea. The other question is why my counterpart is here instead of Melendy’s/Lynda’s.”

Lewis didn’t have to wait long for his answer. Soon he saw a gigantic girl, who facially resembled Melendy and Lynda, as she came out of the house and around to the side lawn and sat down beside Lewis, handing him a glass of water and drinking her own. He watched them finish their drinks and start to talk.

“I’m so glad I had that last Saturday afternoon in January to tell you how I felt, Lynda,” said Lewis G.

“So am I,” said Lynda G, “If you’d been shy for that afternoon too, we might never have seen each other again.”

For Lewis A, the next experience was incredibly surreal. He watched a giant version of himself kissing a giant version of his long lost Lynda and his recently deceased Melendy. It took them both so long to come up for air, that he had plenty of time to think about how he had been transported to Earth G.

“I don’t think it was the seat after all. That would have taken me to a giant seat in Swain Gardens G. I was thinking about being near Lynda, just before I came here. Somehow that mental process simply brought me here. I guess the many trips through the dimensional gateway between Earth A and Earth B have given me the absorbed permanent ability to bridge the dimensional barrier from any position.”

He waited and watched the date of Lynda G and Lewis G for the rest of the afternoon, until Lewis G said he’d best be heading home, kissed her goodbye, got up and left. He was so pleased that Lewis G had taken the step he hadn’t. Yet it still left him out of size with Lynda G and unable to ask her out, since she was already dating his counterpart.

Suddenly Lynda G got up and stepped towards him, reached into the garden and lifted him out, and sat on the lawn on her knees. She held him up to her face and gave him a long slow kiss. It felt amazing, and just as he had enjoyed double sized Melendy’s kisses more than he thought he would have enjoyed single sized Lynda A’s kisses, he found his enjoyment of giant sized Lynda G’s kisses to be proportionately more thrilling again.

“Lewis! I thought you’d left,” she said, “How did you get so small?”

He had to tell her the truth. Besides, she would learn soon enough that he wasn’t her Lewis, when his double returned for another date.

“I’m not your Lewis,” he said, “I come from a parallel world. On my world, I met my Lynda Fielding in January too, but was too shy to tell her of my feelings before I lost the opportunity. I’ve never seen her since…”

He was about to go on and tell her about Melendy, and then thought that she might be distressed by the news of her counterpart having just died.

“So I still have my handsome Lewis at my size, and I have you too,” she said, “I suppose I have some decisions to make.”

“Really?” he asked.

Was there a chance that she would actually choose him over Lewis G? Would that even be fair to Lewis G? Could he live with himself?

Suddenly Lynda put out her tongue, so that it reached down and covered most of her chin. Lewis stared at her sparkling pink taste organ in wonder. It was at least a foot taller than his entire body. He had to wonder why Lynda had given him such a visual treat. He remembered that girls on his own world and Earth B had tended to put out their tongues when giving a teasing or mocking response to someone. 

Was Lynda making fun of the fact that he could not compete with her Lewis G? Even if she was, Lewis A had never seen such a large tongue before, nor one protruding at such point blank range. Though she might well be intending to tease him, he would find it very enjoyable to see her doing it. She was holding her tongue in that position for several seconds, allowing him every opportunity to observe its taunting position. Suddenly an obvious thought made its way past the surface level shyness in Lewis’s mind:

He could touch her tongue!

Lewis reached the full length of his arm and rubbed his hand along the moist pink surface of Lynda’s tongue. Lynda didn’t seem to object to this at all.

“It feels nice,” said Lewis anxiously.

“I’m enjoying it myself,” said Lynda, as her tongue was instantly drawn away from his hand and into her mouth to speak the words, “But I was leading up to something more.”

Lynda put out her tongue again, and this time moved him towards it and used it to lick him. He felt the giant tongue passing over his neck and face. He instinctively turned his head to the side, so that her tongue ran over the left side of his face. He was about to change to the right side, when the tongue passed beyond his reach. He had waited too long and missed an opportunity. For a split second, it gave him a flashback memory to his having waited too long to declare his feelings for Lynda A in January. However, Lynda G then licked him slowly again, and this time the tongue saturated the right side of his face instead.

Before he knew it, he had forgotten his January 1997 inability to relocate Lynda Fielding A, the recent demise of Melendy Fielding B and the competition he faced for Lynda Fielding G. All he could think of was the magnificent sight and feel of her enormous tongue.

She licked him a few more times, and then withdrew her tongue.

“Thank you, Lynda,” he said, “That felt very nice.”

“That’s very flattering,” she laughed, giving him an exciting view of her open mouth as she did so, “You taste very nice too, and I certainly can’t eat my Lewis. Where do you think that leaves you?”

“Do you mean you’re going to …?”

“I certainly do!” said Lynda.

“Completely?” he asked.

“All the way down,” she said, and tilted her head back, so that he could look at her long pink neck from the outside and take in the full implications of sliding down inside it, “Watch this gulp.”

She gulped a few times, and he observed the movements, and considered what awaited him.

“So you want me to go down intact?” he asked.

“Of course,” she laughed, “You wouldn’t know much about it otherwise.”

“It’s hard to believe,” said Lewis.

“I guess it’s really possible to have your cake and eat him!” she laughed, “And don’t think about getting away. My parents aren’t home this afternoon. You’re all mine, and that’s good news for my tummy …. even if you can’t quite look at it that way.”

Lewis was not only conscious of the fact that Lynda was enjoying teasing him with his upcoming experience. He was also conscious of the fact that he was enjoying it. He was thrilled beyond belief at the way this beautiful giant girl was going to force him into her mouth and swallow him and go on enjoying her life with his giant counterpart. Having touched her tongue, he knew that the process of being eaten would be very pleasurable for him as well. This was so much better than anything he could have hoped for.

He knew that both he and Lynda would enjoy the experience more, if she had no idea that he wanted her to eat him. This was what his correspondence with Fatwoman had led up to! Still he could compliment her anyway, without giving away his keen interest in her plans for him.

“It looks like you’ve got me,” he said, “But at least I’ll be eaten by the most beautiful giant mouth.”

She laughed at his compliment and kissed him.

“I guess there’s nothing more for us to say to each other,” she said, “I won’t tell my Lewis about you.”

“I guess I’ll definitely never find my Lynda again now,” he said.

“Could you still love her, knowing that she’d probably do the same thing as I’m about to do, if she were in my position?”

“I’m sure I’d still love her … because I’ve fallen in love with you instantly.”

“You’re very kind,” she said, “But it’s time for me to benefit more than you from our meeting.”

“Don’t be too sure,” he thought, as she opened her mouth in a wide open laugh.

He watched as she lowered him into her mouth and onto her tongue. Lewis was inside her mouth now. Only seconds earlier he had been on the outside looking in. Now he was on the inside looking out, as he turned his head and stared back past his own body at her closing lips. Now he was on her tongue, looking into the darkness that was the back of her mouth. He lay there for a while, imagining how much Lynda was enjoying the taste of him, and guessing just how much she was looking forward to the next step.

Lynda took the next step.

Lewis felt her tongue beginning to slope a little and found himself sliding forward, from his perspective, slowly towards the back of her mouth. Lynda was probably thinking that he would try to hold on and avert his fall, and would defeat him by raising her tongue to an even steeper incline. He felt her doing this, and began to slip towards her throat, and down into it. Yet he was still touching the same moist tongue surface, despite now being in a vertical position.

“The tongue must start down in the throat,” he said, and found himself sliding slowly down with each successive giant gulp Lynda made.

Soon he reached the bottom of her throat.

“This was fun,” he thought, “But I’m headed for her stomach, and the fun’s over now. It would be nice to be back at Swain Gardens, completely safe again.”

To his surprise, he suddenly found himself back in the Swain Gardens.

“Looks like I can bridge the dimensional gateway to Earth G from Swain Gardens A to the giant counterpart of any girl I like and then come back to Swain Gardens A,” thought Lewis, “Being eaten is more fun than being kissed or cuddled. The potential is great, but I won’t go back and let Lynda Fielding G know I escaped. She’ll enjoy it more if she thinks she’s eaten me forever.”

The following Saturday, he decided to go to another local park and play tennis, as it appealed to his nostalgic memory of his first meeting with Lynda Fielding A. He was 15, and there was a dark haired girl named Bella there, who was talking to another girl her own age about her second year in university. She must have been at least 19, he thought.

“There’s a lot of the morning tea cake left,” said the coordinator of the tennis club.

“I’d like to take it home and eat it,” said Bella.

There was something about the way that she said those words which excited him immensely, as he imagined her saying to him, “I’d love to take you home and eat you.”

He thought of asking her if she would enjoy it, but worried that she might think he was a lunatic. The coordinator offered the cake to Bella, who took it and began to walk to her car. He recalled the lost opportunity with Lynda Fielding A, and decided not to let shyness deny him the chance to talk to Bella. He quickly walked out to the car park, as though he was leaving the tennis scene to go home, but he stopped by Bella, as she was placing the cake into the back of her car.

How would he broach the subject?

“Are you off home too?” she asked.

“Yes. I was looking at the cake when you said you wanted to take it home and eat it. I was focussed so closely on the cake, that it looked as if I was tiny and on top of it … like the forced vision perspective.”

“WERE you?” asked Bella, “I think I’d like that.”

Maybe he hadn’t imagined it, nor fed his own hopes into his interpretation of the way she had said the words “take it home and eat it.” Maybe she really had similar desires to the giant Lynda Fielding G.

“Why would you like me small?” he asked.

“So I could EAT you,” she said, “You think I’m awful, don’t you?”

“No. I think you’re interesting,” said Lewis, “Could you tell me about it?”

“I’ve been thinking about eating a tiny boy for the last few years. There aren’t any though. Sometimes I look at boys and wish they were small. You’re the only one here that pleases my appetite.”

“Would you eat me if I was tiny and helpless?”

“Without a doubt,” she said.

“Even without my permission?”

“All the better,” said Bella.

“I wish you could,” he said.

“Do you mean it?” asked Bella.

“Yes. Maybe you could taste me anyway.”

“I’d like that. Let’s go for a taste drive.”

She took him to the more secluded side of the park, and he invited her to suck on his fingers, lick his cheeks and enjoyed it.

“I wish you could really do it,” he said.

“Tell me about it!” said Bella, “I’d eat you up without a second thought.”

They knew they had a special secret friendship now, and he looked forward to seeing Bella again at the tennis park the following week. There was something else in his mind. Though he would only ever have loved Lynda / Melendy Fielding, there was something more exciting about being eaten by Bella, because she was an older girl. Their secret longings had put an older girl within his reach, and this had never happened before.

When the next Saturday came, Lewis did not go to the tennis park. Instead, he went to Swain Gardens. He thought of Bella, and of the chance of her having a giant counterpart on Earth G. Before he knew it, he was in the Earth G car park, just under Bella’s parked car. Looking out, he saw her playing on one of the tennis courts, a pretty giantess in the image of the girl who wanted to eat a tiny Lewis. Would she share Bella A’s desire to do it?

He waited the morning out under the car, until he saw Bella G come towards it, and then stepped out into view.

“My, what a tiny boy you are!” said Bella, “I’m Bella. I’m going to take you home and eat you.”

The giantess dropped him into her shirt pocket and got into her car.

“She wants to do it!” he thought, “I’m so glad I met Bella A and thought of this!”

Bella G drove him to her house and took him into her room and shut the door.

“You look very appetising,” she said.

He hadn’t noticed a counterpart of himself at the tennis club, and didn’t expect to, as Lewis G was undoubtedly on a date with Lynda Fielding G. To Bella G, Lewis A was one of a kind, and her interests in him were entirely culinary.

“You’re a pretty giantess, Bella,” he said, “Being your food certainly makes for a dynamic relationship.”

“That’s enough of that,” she mused, “You’re not in any position to flirt with me. Here’s a dynamic experience for you.”

Bella popped him into her mouth and slid him around on her tongue and then gulped rapidly. Lewis enjoyed being swallowed for as long as it was safe, and then instantly returned to Swain Gardens A.

The following day, a Sunday, saw him going to the air show at Bankstown Royal Australian Air Force base on a series of two trains and a bus. In the afternoon, he was making the return trip. When he caught the last train at Central, to make the North Shore trip back, he saw a lady sitting a few seats away in the train, facing in his direction. It was in the downstairs section of a double decker train, and the sun lit her face in the mid afternoon. She had light brown long hair, and was in her fifties. The lady was yawning frequently, and the sight of her tongue made him even keener than ever to be eaten by her counterpart. He studied her tongue every time she yawned, youthfully unaware that she had noticed his keen gaze. Conversely, she was unaware of what thoughts were actually on his mind. She had been widowed a few years, and dismissed in her mind, what seemed to be a childish schoolboy crush.

So keen was he on looking at her for as long as possible, that he stayed on the train even after it passed his own station, until the lady got off at Turramurra. He got off there too, going to the opposite end of the carriage. He waited on the platform seat to catch the return train to his own suburb, and looked out at the wire fence and the footpath and street beyond, daydreaming about being eaten by the much older lady.

Then he noticed the lady walking past the wire fence. She looked in at him, and gave a somewhat unfriendly stare, and then turned her head away and walked off down Eastern Road. It was then that he realised how he had given himself away. She might have suspected him of staring at her, but he had just been caught out in his act of staying on the train after it passed his own station, as she had now clearly seen him waiting on the platform to catch a train in the opposite direction.

“She must think I’m just a silly boy,” he thought, “But I might still have a better response from her giant counterpart.”

Lewis caught the next train back to Killara, ran to the Swain Gardens and thought his way to wherever her double was on Earth G. He found himself inside a luxurious Turramurra house, he presumed, given that the giant widow most likely lived in a house of her own now. Her children would be older than him, moved out, and she was alone. He had not really thought about her having been married once. At this point she was single. He had seen her Earth A double alone on a train on a Sunday afternoon and guessed correctly that she was no longer married.

Lewis was standing on a white lounge room carpet, looking out a glass door at a pleasant garden.

“Just what are you doing in my house?” said a stern voice, and he looked to see that the woman had walked into the room and seen him.

“I … I…” he said, remembering the unfriendly attitude that her Earth A counterpart had towards his crush, as the lady walked over and picked him up.

“Whoever you are, you’re here uninvited. I’ll have to decide what to do with you,” she said.

“Are you going to eat me?” he asked, as she carried him to the kitchen, where she was about to prepare her dinner.

The lady stared at him in deep thought.

“I wasn’t going to, because I hadn’t thought of it, but I think I will. You’ve only yourself to blame, little boy.”

“Did it!” he thought, as she warmed him in a pan of water and took him to the table.

As she began to lick him, he saw that her tongue looked different to the teenaged tongues that he had previously been licked and eaten by, but this lady’s was at least as exciting. It was also exciting to be eaten by a lady who had lived so much longer than he had. It reminded him, in a way, of Fatwoman.

“You taste surprisingly good,” she said, “I’m glad you suggested such a tasty way to punish you for your intrusion … even if you did suggest it unintentionally.”

“Soon I’ll be gone,” he said.

“Yes you will,” said the lady, and slid him along her tongue and into her mouth. When she drew her tongue back into her mouth, he was carried into her throat along with its retraction. He slid straight down in a series of gulps, and then returned to Swain Gardens A in the usual way. 

The 1990s….

 

One Saturday, Henry Gray, a 12 year old student of Rural Dural Boys High, in Miss Lena Beetlenelly's class, was playing cards with his friend Ginny Burns at her house, when there came a knock at Ginny's front door.

"That will be my friend Babette. She's coming over today too" said Ginny.

She went to open the door.

"Hi Babette. Come in. This is Henry. He's 12, only a little younger than us."

"Pleased to meet you Henry" said Babette smiling politely as she sat down.

"We were playing cards" said Ginny, "Would you like to join in?"

Babette accepted, and they played several games together.

After a while Henry went to the kitchen, having asked if he could have a glass of water.

While he was out of the room, Babette said "Are you dating Henry?"

"No. We're just good friends."
"He is so handsome. Do you think you could find out if he likes me?"

"Sure. I'll ask him when you've gone home" said Ginny "However, I should warn you. I know he has a serious crush on a lady who plays chess with him on the train on the way to school in the mornings. I don't think she's aware of it or feels the same way towards him. She told him she's twenty-five."

 

*          *          *          *

 

"Henry, what did you think of Babette?" asked Ginny later.

"She was polite and friendly."

"Yes, but is she pretty enough to take your mind off that lady on the train?"

"Oh no! I'd never feel for Babette the way I feel for Rosa Ville!"

 

*          *          *          *

 

"It isn't fair" thought Babette "I simply must find out how Rosa feels about him to put my mind at rest over this. I shall follow Rosa off the train and make sure Henry doesn't see me. Ginny can tell me which train it is. I must ask Rosa Ville if she loves Henry or not."

 

*          *          *          *

 

On Monday morning Babette caught the same train, hiding up the back of the carriage watching Henry and Rosa playing chess. They were continuing the game that they had started on Friday morning, and had to postpone when the train arrived at Rosa's station.

Babette kept her hat on, so as to hide as much of her face as possible from recognition. When Rosa left the train, Babette followed her and walked beside her on the street's footpath, looking up at her.

"Excuse me Rosa."

"How did you know my name?"

"I'm Babette,  a friend of Henry's friend Ginny, and I am told by Ginny that Henry is in love with you."

"With me? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Ginny told me after Henry told her over and over again. Do you love him too?"

"He's just a highly intelligent chess partner for his age. I don't have a boyfriend, but I honestly don't see myself falling in love with a boy. I'm sorry Babette, but I may have to stop seeing your friend on the train if it only encourages these false hopes of his

"Oh this is hopeless" said Babette suddenly bursting into tears "He loves you. I love him and neither he nor I can be happy with things like this."

"That means you envy me in a way" said Rosa.

"Yes I guess I do" said Babette.

"Well don't cry about it. I have a friend who happens to be Henry's teacher, although he knows nothing of our friendship. Her name is Miss Beetlenelly. She is a brilliant scientist, and she even has access to technology which she claims is made on another world in a different dimension. I don't know whether it really does come from there or not, but I can tell you what she showed me once: the most amazing machine you could ever imagine. Why don't you meet me after school this afternoon, and we'll go and see Miss Beetlenelly? Maybe she can find a solution to your problem."

"I will, and thank you Rosa."

*          *          *          *

 

At the end of the day Rosa and Babette visited Miss Beetlenelly, who now had a home laboratory of her own. She took them into it and showed them the machine that Rosa had mentioned.

"This is a device that I have been unable to use, because I have no right to force people to undergo what it does" said Miss Beetlenelly, "However it is an amazing piece of technology. Have you ever watched science fiction movies about mind transference?"

"Yes. There was one on in the holidays" said Babette.

"There is one problem with the technique used in the movies. When the transfer occurs, for example Smith and Jones transfer their minds into each others bodies, they swap memories too. So Jones is unable to behave convincingly as Smith when he inhabits Smith's body, and vice versa. In real life, I have experimented only on animals, but I am convinced that only the basic personality and personal memories can be exchanged. Acquired knowledge would remain with the original host body."
"Can you really do that?" asked Babette.

"Yes" said Miss Beetlenelly.

In fact, Miss Beetlenelly had acquired the technology from a former boyfriend of hers, who had used his teleportational abilities to visit another world through the Swain Gardens dimensional gateways. When he had shrunken himself and been eaten by her, she had kept the technology that he had brought back from the parallel world, which was more scientifically advanced than earth A.

"And what do you mean again about the knowledge? I did not really understand that" said Babette.

"I mean that if I used the machine to exchange your mind with Rosa's, Babette, your mind would live in her body and be able to use her adult knowledge to lead a normal adult life. You could then respond to Henry's crush on Rosa and make both of you happy. Rosa would live in your body and lose all of her acquired adult mental development. She would need to go through school all over again, passing herself off as Babette. It would be best for you to remain as friends, so that you can still see your mother on occasional visits to your old house, where Rosa will be living in your body pretending to your mother that she is you."

"And you showed me this because you'd actually give up your adulthood, Rosa" asked Babette, "Why?"
"Because I would gain your childhood, a second chance for me at something you would have to be sure that you didn't want" said Rosa "It would be wrong for me to use Miss Beetlenelly's machine to do this mind exchange unless you were absolutely sure that you wanted to stay in my adult life."

"Would I definitely still love Henry when I was in your body?" asked Babette.

"Yes you would" said Miss Beetlenelly, "And Rosa would continue not loving him too."

"I would wait until I was sixteen or so and meet a teenager" said Rosa.

"This is wonderful. Not only would Henry love me, but I wouldn't have t o go to school and university either. I don't know how you could stand to go through it all again" said Babette.

"For one thing, I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I helped to prove Miss Beetlenelly's experiment worked. For another, I can learn all the things I need to again and possibly do even better at it than I did last time. Will you be happy as an adult?" asked Rosa.

"I guess so. Anyway it's worth it to be with Henry. Let's do it."

"I guess we can always reverse it and will agree to if either one of us changes our minds"  said Rosa, and laughed at the pun.

"There is a reverse process, isn't there?" asked Babette.

"No" said Miss Beetlenelly.
"What?" asked Rosa shocked.

"Think about it. There's no need for a reverse process, when the same one would reverse the effect anyway. If A swaps minds with B for three weeks, then to use the same procedure on them at the end of the three weeks would put both minds back into their original bodies wouldn't it?"

"Of course" said Rosa, relieved, "This is a big decision for a girl Babette's age to be making. So it's important to know that we can undo it later if she decides to go back to being in her original body."

 

Miss Beetlenelly sat Rosa and Babette in separate chairs and then connected devices from the machine to their heads. Wires ran from both devices into the original machine. Miss Beetlenelly threw several switches on the machine, and waited.

For a few moments, Babette and Rosa felt their minds, vision and other senses going blank. Then they found themselves in each other’s bodies.

"It's amazing" said Babette in Rosa's body "I will call myself Rosa Ville from now on."

"Henry will never know why his greatest hopes came true" said Rosa in Babette's body.

 

*          *          *          *

 

The next morning, Babette caught Henry's train.

"Hello" she said as she sat beside Henry.

"Shall we start a new game Rosa?" asked Henry, unaware that he was now talking to a lady with Babette's mind.

"Well we could if you like, Henry" said Babette thinking how easy it would be to make the first move on Henry, when she already knew that Henry would love her because he had a crush on her in that form. Babette had also retained Rosa's knowledge and skills at chess. Rosa had forgotten all of that in Babette's body.

"Will you be black or white?" asked Henry.

"Actually Henry, I was wondering if we could perhaps not play chess this morning" said Babette as he sat beside her earnestly looking into her eyes.

"Why not?" asked Henry shyly.

"Well it's just that we've been catching the same trains for a while now and gotten familiar with each other. I was hoping that maybe you would like to ask me to kiss you."

"Really? Rosa, I dreamed of a day like this! I would love you to kiss me. I think you are very beautiful."

She lowered her head and kissed his cheek, placing her arms around him.

 

*          *          *          *

 

For four years they dated happily, whenever they could manage to see each other alone, so that an adult lady would not have to explain to anyone why she was romancing a young boy.

 

*          *          *          *

 

One day he said "Rosa, can I postpone our date for this afternoon? I forgot I was going to a birthday party of a friend of mine who used to play cards with me."

"Sure. I understand. I guess Ginny would have invited me too if she'd known me" said Babette.

"Rosa how did you know it was Ginny? I've never mentioned her before."

"Are you sure?" asked Babette, realising that her recollection of her old friend had caused her to make a slip of the tongue.

"Yes I am sure. How do you explain it?" said Henry.

"Maybe I met her myself and she mentioned you" said Babette, and realised too late why he would not believe this. The ethics of what could be considered as lies and deception in her current situation was beginning to cause her considerable confusion.

"But you just said that Ginny didn't know you, or she would have invited you to her birthday party as well."
"I know. I cannot explain it."
"Rosa, how am I supposed to trust you if you keep a secret from me?"

"I love you. Isn't that enough?"
"Yes, but this way I will always doubt you in some things. I will not be able to fully enjoy our time together."
"Are you saying that you won't see me anymore?"

"No but I am just so confused. Why don't you trust me with the truth about how you knew it was Ginny?" he said sadly.

"Oh Henry I never meant to hurt you. I will tell you everything. You won't believe me unless we go to see your teacher Miss Beetlenelly, to show you though. She is a friend of mine."

 

*          *          *          *

 

Soon Miss Beetlenelly connected both Henry and Babette to the machine and exchanged their minds temporarily, and then swapped them back.

"There Henry. For a moment you were in this body looking back at your own" said Babette.

"It was weird. I can hardly believe it. Did you swap minds with Ginny for a while and keep some of her memory or something?"

"No. I will have to explain. Four years ago you fell in love with Rosa Ville while she played chess with you. She did not feel any romantic love for you. I met you at Ginny's house playing cards. I loved you, but Ginny told me you didn't love me. So I told Rosa about it all and did a deal with her to swap minds. I've been pretending to be Rosa ever since."
"You... You're Babette!"

"Yes, and that is how I knew Ginny. I have my original Babette memories, but I have Rosa’s adult body and skills."

"You did all that for me?"
"Yes. Are you ashamed of me?"

"I'm astounded. Does Ginny know?" asked Henry

"I don't think that anyone does, except for Miss Beetlenelly, you, me and Rosa, unless she has made an acting mistake in my old body, or should I say younger body, the one I was born in."

"I'll keep your secret Babette. I still love you very much, and we are all happy with the outcome."

"Thank you Henry."

"I may just call you Babette when nobody's around if you like."

"That would be nice."
"Rosa needn't know that I found out either."

Babette laughed.

"Enjoy the party then" she said.

"I will indeed."

"Don't ask Rosa for a game of chess, whatever you do. I'm afraid that with her current knowledge of the game, she may well be back to square one."

"Queen takes pawn" said Henry.

"Pawn kisses queen" said Babette, lowering her lips.

 

Miss Beetlenelly smiled from the next room in amusement. Her amusement would have taken a new turn, had she known what her counterpart in earth G had been doing. In recent months, several young men and a number of women with giantess fantasies had connected up with each other on the internet and organised a giantess convention in Sydney Australia. When the weekend for Giantesscon Down Under began, the customers had come from all over the world. After the convention was over, a large number of them were taken on a tour of Sydney’s less known but most beautiful scenic retreats, by two of the local Sydney residents. There were some 39 males and only eight females, as the number of females who actually had giantess fantasies was either less than the male statistic, or it was simply the case that fewer females were willing to come forward and participate in events. When they came to the Swain Gardens, the males found that their teleportational abilities, combined with their wishful thinking, took them to earth G, where they were found by two native born giantesses of earth G, who of course did not need a special gts gene to attain such stature. The giantesses gathered them all up and took them inside to a chess table, where they asked each young man to remove his shirt. Then they used a special food colouring pen to gently write the names of chess pieces on 32 of the young men’s backs and chests. 16 were done with a white food colouring pen.  The other 16 were done with a red food colouring pen. Then the lads were place in suitable positions on a giant chessboard, and the giantesses began to play a game with them.

 

Eventually, one giantess, the earth G Miss Lena Beetlenelly was in a position to use her bishop to take one of her opponent’s pawns. She moved her own bishop onto the square, and then took her opponent’s pawn (a live lad of course) in her hand and popped him into her mouth and gulped him down.

 

From then on each remaining lad was aware that, regardless of who won this game, every piece taken would be eaten. Miss Beetlenelly G also explained that any pawns reaching the end of the board would be promoted to queens, using one of the spare lads as the new queen. At the end of the game, the winner and the loser would free all of the remaining lads. The boys waited until most of them had been eaten and saw that Miss Beetlenelly had won. They told her that they actually enjoyed the thought of being eaten, and invited her to finish them off too. Naturally, their teleportation powers took all 39 young men back to Swain Gardens A after they’d been eaten.