- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will start by explaining why the story format switched from poetry to prose at the beginning of the previous 3 chapters, that contributed to the "Alice in Giantland" crossover.

I hope some of the male readers like the apparent inachronism effect of a sunbathing woman in a G-string on a pseudo-mediaeval castle roof.

It so happened that a group of giantesses known as the Feminist Five had no appreciation of poetry at all. One day, not long before the events depicted in the three preceding chapters which covered the interaction with the characters from “Alice in Giantland,” they all met together to discuss finding a way to prevent the official chronicler of Ambloome’s kingdom from recording any more of their world’s events in rhyming verse.

 

One of the Feminist Five named Footborlphanatick invented a drug, which would suppress and totally inhibit a person’s ability to think up rhymes. She named the secret drug Prose-Hack, and arranged for the other four members to sneak into the chronicler’s home and administer the drug without his being aware of it.

 

From then on, the chronicler could only write in the prose, which is reproduced here.

 

Three young men, all citizens of the earthling colony of Newtopia, decided that it was time to explore the planet of the legendary Queen Ambloome, which had become their new home since the Alcoholocaust of Earth had made breathing on their home planet an impossible feat. Together, they built three airships, and embarked on a journey that would see them fly out of Ambloome’s home kingdom and off into the farthest reaches of the planet. There they would expect to meet new giants, and see new lands. It was all very well to live in a colony in a giant field, and have your entire city’s needs catered for by giantesses, but these three particular young men wanted to go out and find adventures. They wanted to find their own food from the bountiful resources of the as yet untraveled regions of the giants’ world, and to feast on them abundantly in their own time, without having to wait for the call of society to accommodate them on a daily basis.

 

So it was that Tommy Hack, Ripe Gunter and Todd Mason chose to call themselves the Scavengers of the New Zones. Together, in a grand ceremony, all three of them launched their airships and flew out of the kingdom in parallel formation, until the three of them went ahead with their pre-arranged plans to head in different directions.

 

Tommy Hack’s airship took him over a series of high peaks and grassy valleys and fields, thick with green growth. On some of the peaks, he saw large castles with grand gardens. One castle in particular had such an impressive style of architecture, that he decided it would be well worth stopping for a closer look, particularly as there was a beautiful giant woman lying on an outdoor waterproof mattress on the castle roof. He brought the airship down slowly and landed it on the castle roof itself, just beside the sleeping giantess. The woman wore only a G-string and a bikini, because the weather, although very cloudy, was also extremely warm. This was a combination more natural on the giant world than on earth.

 

He had always been shy of approaching the giantesses back in the fields surrounding Newtopia. This woman was clearly older than him, by more than a decade. He was still admiring her giant lips, and wondering what to do about it, when the already overcast sky turned into a storm of rainfall. The giantess awoke and saw him.

“Hello there,” she said, briefly turning her head to take note of his airship, “Were you forced down out of the rain?”

 

“I managed to land before the storm started,” he said.

 

“Well you wouldn’t want to take off in it now,” said the giantess, “I’m Aymeetungworta. I’ll take you inside.”

 

She picked him up and then tried to lift his airship with one hand. Unable to grip it, she gently slipped him into the top of her bikini and then picked up the airship in both hands. He looked up and around at her huge body, as she carried his transport into the house and put it gently down on a table. She then walked into a beautifully decorated room, took a towel and began drying the raindrops from her magnificent body.

 

“I’d better do you too,” she said at last, and gently rubbed him down with a corner of the towel that had been held in her hand while she had been drying herself and had hence not picked up any water from her body.

 

“Manthy! Issa! Don’t go outside now that the rain’s started!” she called in the direction of a huge set of stones steps that they had passed on the way through the castle, “My daughters. I won’t mind them playing in the rain when they’re a little older, especially Issy. She’s the youngest. It’s been a rewarding challenge raising them on my own.”

 

So she was a mother too, and obviously a very capable and wealthy one. He wondered what he could possibly say to win her affection.

 

“I’m sure they’ll turn out well, with you looking after them,” he said.

 

“Why thank you,” said the woman, “And I’m sure you’ll make a lovely supper for me, once they’ve gone to bed later.”

 

Since the days of Kayte’s infamous attempts to eat little boys and young men, there were few members of the colonies of Newtopia and Shangri-Large, who ever expressed the rare fascination with being eaten by giant girls, which seemed to occupy the minds of only a few earthling males over the years. However, Tommy Hack was one such man, and had never dared to mention his exciting mixture of emotions on the subject to any of the giantesses back in the fields near Newtopia.

 

“I guess I would,” he said shyly, “I’ve never been inside a lady’s mouth before. In the kingdom, from whence I came, the previous queen forbade the giantesses from eating us.”

 

“Then you won’t have been in a lady’s tummy either,” said Aymeetungworta, “I don’t know of any prohibitions here. So I should be free to eat you up this evening. Would you like to look into my mouth, so you’ll have a better idea what to expect?”

 

“Yes, thank you,” said Tommy.

 

The beautiful giantess opened her mouth in front of him, and let him gaze in at her long wide pink tongue. He saw the slight curvature with which both the left and right hand sides seemed to rise a little in perfect symmetry. He knew that the fate she had in store for him was the most beautiful destiny that could await any young man. He thought briefly of his two friends. It had been rewarding to plan their departure together, and to take off with them. Yet now he was glad that they were no longer around. What would come next would be his own private pleasure, and hers too. She would have more say in the matter than him, and this didn’t worry him in the least. 

He had spent some time staring at her lips before the rain started, and he realized that he had been wishing that she would yawn or do something else to give him a clear look at whatever tongue accompanied those lovely lips. Now he had seen it in front of him, almost as close as the door of his Newtopian next door neighbour’s house, when he had knocked on it to borrow something.

 

Aymeetungworta closed her mouth and smiled at him.

 

“Would you like to see it again?” she asked, taunting him a little.

 

Without waiting for his answer, she opened wide again, and let her tongue slide out of her mouth and downwards a little, so that the underside of it licked her chin. This gave him a nice look at the top of her tongue, as it extended in front of his eyes. She waited a few seconds, and then drew it back into her mouth.

 

“How does it look?” she asked.

 

“I’d have to say that it’s awe inspiring,” he said.

 

“I’ll give you a much closer look later,” she said, smiling with satisfaction, as she put on a dress, carried him down the steps and went into the kitchen. She put him on a table.

 

“I’ll get the girls’ dinners ready first,” she said, “I think they’d like to meet you before I gobble you down. Would you like that?”

 

“Yes please,” he said, knowing that it was important to show an interest in the woman’s children too.

 

They would remain a priority, long after she’d gulped him down.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Ripe Gunter slowed down when he saw a nice giant house that caught his eye, and sank the ship a little lower, until he was able to pass by the windows. When he drew near to one window, he saw a beautiful giantess within the house, apparently working with some sort of machine. He didn’t want the noise of the airship to give his presence away, so he moved a little further away from the window, hovered and used his telescope to look into the room.

 

The woman placed a small frog into a device with two chambers. As he watched, the device created a clone of the frog, which formed in the other chamber. He watched as the woman took the clone frog out and then lifted the creature into the air, and lowered it into her mouth. He watched her neck in fascination as she gulped it down, and then decided that he wanted to meet this lady. He had an idea, which would hopefully impress her to no end.

 

Ripe Gunter flew right up to the window and allowed the airship to bump against it a little. The woman turned around, came over and opened the window. He called out to her.

 

“I’m a pilot,” he said, making himself visible on the outer deck, “Could I come in? I might be able to help you.”

 

“Alright,” she said, and opened the window wider, so that he could fly in and land, “Now how would someone of your unique dimensions be of assistance to me? I’m Imogenny.”

“I saw your cloning process, and I’m Ripe Gunter.”

 

“I had to come up with that,” she said, “I could never catch enough original frogs to sate my appetite. Meat’s scarce and costly in our land, and I like to have some for each meal if possible.”

 

“Would that cloning device work on me?” he asked.

 

“Of course it would, but I can’t afford to feed any more little mouths,” she said.

 

“You wouldn’t need to, if my idea works. Could you taste me and tell me if I’m as nice as the frog.”

 

The lady picked him up and put out her tongue and touched him against it. She did this a few times.

 

“I like your taste much more than the frog,” she said.

 

“Would it help you if I stayed here with you and let you clone me and eat the clones as many times as you liked?”

 

“Would it? That’s the kindest offer I’ve ever had.”

 

It was hauntingly pleasant watching her eating his double whole the first time she replicated him, and the novelty would never wear off, he was sure. Once the clone had made its way down into her stomach, she asked if she could do anything for him.

 

“Could you … still taste the real me sometimes, so I can feel your tongue?” he asked.

 

“I’d love to. You’re so adorable and handsome and tiny, and …”

 

With that she broke off and gave him a huge kiss.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Tommy Hack watched in admiration as Aymeetungworta’s enormous hands and arms prepared a nice meal for the two young girls. Then she put a bowl on the table beside him, and began breaking up pieces of onion with her bare hands, adding capsicum and various seasonings which she sprinkled with carefree abandon before his admiring eyes.

 

“This is to go with you,” she said, using a spoon to push the pieces of seasoned onion and capsicum into the bowl, “Don’t worry if you get a little messy though. I’m going to lick you clean before I swallow you.”

 

Those words sounded wonderfully thrilling. He could hardly decide whether he was keener on being licked by her giant tongue, or keener on being swallowed by her giant throat. In any event, he had come to her country for adventure, and this promised to be the greatest adventure he’d ever had. He paused in his thoughts to consider that it would also be the final one, as he saw her huge hand closing around him and lifting him up, and then lowering him gently into the bowl. She had positioned him on the top of the vegetables, so that he could look out over the top of the bowl and see what went on in the meantime.

 

“Manthy! Issa! It’s dinner time!” she called, and Tommy watched as the two girls came in.

 

They looked polite and friendly and very respectful of their mother. He had certainly found a nice instant family in which to be eaten.

 

The girls sat at the table in their places, of which Issa’s was a high chair, and noticed Tommy.

 

“Mother, there’s a little man in your dinner,” said Issa.

 

“I know,” laughed her mother, “Don’t worry about him. Just eat your dinner.”

 

“Can I play with him, before I go to bed?” asked Manthy.

 

“No, he’s not a toy. Now tell me what you two have been doing this afternoon.”

 

“We made paper hats,” said Manthy.

 

“I’d like to see them,” said her mother.

 

“Can we put them on then?” asked Manthy.

 

“Alright, but just you go and get them both quickly, and put Issy’s on while she stays in her high chair,” said her mother.

 

Manthy got up and ran out of the room excitedly. Tommy marveled at the way she behaved like any other mother towards her daughters, while having an entirely different outlook on Tommy himself. 

Tommy was waiting to be eaten by a beautiful giant woman who was partially lost in the joys of parenting. She had no idea of his enthusiasm for what she would do to him, and nor would she have been in the least concerned, it seemed. When the children had been fed and put to bed, she would turn her attentions towards making a satisfying meal out of him.

 

Manthy soon returned to the room, already wearing her hat. She put Issa’s on, and waited for a reaction from her mother.

 

On Issa’s hat were written the words: I luv yu muther.

Manthy’s had had a drawing of a flower.

 

“They’re both lovely,” said their mother, getting up from the table.

 

Tommy watched as she walked over and kissed Issa on the cheek, using the very lips he had admired on the castle rooftop. That mouth would have its time with him riding his way into it soon enough. For now it was being used to participate in a special moment in a blossoming mother/daughter relationship. He watched her hand stroke Manthy’s hair affectionately, recalling how he had been held in that hand and lowered into the bowl not long ago.

 

“She’s going to eat me!” he thought, “It’s incredible. Nobody else on the planet knows that. She’s not even telling these girls. I’ll have a private ride through her mouth and then she’ll swallow me whole.”

 

“I think you’re both ready for bed now,” she said at last, “Off you go, and I’ll tuck you in soon.”

 

The girls ran off, and she looked in at the bowl. It was the first time she’d paid him any direct eye contact since the girls had walked in.

 

“I won’t be long,” she said, and left the room with all the ramifications of that simple statement now dancing around in his mind.

 

She would make sure that her daughters were gently tucked into bed, and then walk back into that room and make sure that Tommy made his way gently down to her tummy.

 

Soon she came back into the room, sat down, and began spooning the mixture of onion, capsicum and seasoning into her mouth. Eventually there were only thin scatterings of vegetable and seasoning remaining at the bottom of the bowl, which the spoon would not be able to scoop up. He watched in exhilaration as she ran two fingers over a portion of the remains, and then raised them to her mouth. She stretched her tongue out and licked the fingers clean. The sight of this was a most engaging preview of her aforementioned promise to lick him clean.

 

When she was finished with the bowl’s contents around him, she gently picked him up between finger and thumb, and ran her tongue over his legs, drew it back into her mouth, took another gulp of water, and then ran her clean tongue over his chest and arms. Briefly turning him around, she cleaned his back, and then used the side of her tongue to brush the remaining seasoning from his cheeks and neck, so that his head was entirely clean. The feel of her giant tongue pressing and sliding against his face and neck and shoulders was the pinnacle of ecstasy for the relatively tiny young man

“I think I’ll give the girls your airship to play with,” she said, cleaning her mouth with more water, “I hope you don’t mind.”

 

“I guess I won’t be needing it from now on,” he said, and found her smile of response to be most rewarding.

 

“Well if you’ll just make yourself at home on my tongue, I’ll be ready to swallow you in a few minutes.”

 

“Do you want me to slide over your lip?” he asked.

 

“Yes, that’ll be fine, and thank you for all the courtesy you’ve shown in the face of the inevitable. I appreciate you being polite in front of the children too.”

 

“You’re welcome,” he said, “I wouldn’t have done anything else.”

 

“I’m sure you wouldn’t,” she said, “And that just makes you even more … MOUTH WATERING!”

 

She positioned him on her open palm in front of her lips and opened her mouth. He slid over her lower lip, pressing his body against it as much as he could, moving as slowly as he could, to enjoy the feeling of that lip pressed against his face, his neck and his chest. He hoped that the delay he was causing would not annoy her or cause her to think that he was stalling.

 

Once he was fully inside her mouth, he lay comfortably on her tongue, and realized how difficult it was to lie still in one spot on such a slippery surface, which would change its shape a little with the slightest movement she made with her tongue. Still, that would be nothing in comparison to the challenges he would face during his rapidly approaching vertical journey, he thought.

 

He could feel the slightly rising back of her tongue against his cheek like a pillow, as he laid his head on its side. For a second, he almost reached out with both arms and pulled himself into her throat ahead of schedule, and then he didn’t need to. For a man that size, there was nothing one could do to prepare for the unbalancing and forceful effect of the sudden gulping movement that the giantess made. It drew him from the top of her tongue into the top of her throat, and nothing anyone in that situation could have done would have prevented his sudden descent.

 

He stopped halfway down her throat, and suddenly found himself being heaved back up again. In no time at all, he was back in her mouth, and then sliding out on an outstretching tongue and onto her palm.

 

“You were expecting another gulp, weren’t you?” she laughed.

 

“I didn’t think I’d be able to come back from that position in any event,” he said.

 

“I know. I almost gulped you down too far. I wasn’t really going to gobble you all the way down. It’s been fun to give you such a convincing fright though.”

 

She went and fetched a large cage and filled it with whatever would amount to modern comforts for a lad his size.

 

“This will be your home from now on,” she said, “The girls and I will keep you as a pet. So you were still right about not needing your airship. Is there anything inside it that you want though?”

 

“I do have a bed and pillow that I’m used to,” he said, “And I brought along a number of books to read on my journey.”

 

“I’ll hold the ship with both hands while you get those things out then,” she said, “You won’t be able to fly off in it, if you had any ideas about doing that.”

 

“I won’t,” he said.

 

Once his things were placed in the cage, she took it to her bedroom and put it beside her bed on a table.

Todd Mason made his own way over a large lake, where he looked down and saw a giant woman fishing. She noticed him too, and suddenly swung the fishing line high in the air and snagged his airship. All of his strength did nothing to dislodge the hook, as she pulled with all of her giant strength and reeled the line in.

 

“You can forget about flying away, little man!” she called up, as he saw her huge form getting closer, “I’ll take you over a fish any day.”

 

The implications were as obvious as Aymeetungworta’s initial announcement to Tommy, and this woman seemed to be far more serious about going through with her plans to have Todd for her next meal. He watched helplessly as his airship was brought down by the unbreakable giant fishing line and the strength of the huge woman’s arms.

 

As the airship drew closer, he briefly thought of parachuting, but knew it would only take him into her hand sooner. Her tongue came into focus, as he saw her licking her lips over and over in anticipation. She was using him for sport and would soon use him for food.

 

He saw the twinkles in her gleaming eyes, as she dropped the rod and seized the airship. He backed into the enclosed area, but saw the whole compartment ripped off and flung aside. Then she seized him and dropped him into her picnic basket and gathered up the rod and walked over to a nice stretch of grass. He was glad that the folded rug had broken his fall. The woman sat down and took him out, sat him on her shoulder and unfolded the rug. Then she sat down and eyed her prize.

 

“You look a very tasty morsel,” she declared, showing her nice even teeth.

 

He certainly hoped he wasn’t going to have an encounter with those.

 

“Do you think it will hurt much in your tummy?” he asked.

 

“It won’t hurt at all, although you won’t be coming out any time soon,” she said, “Of course I’ll gulp you to the front section. There’ll be a large wall of flesh separating you from the other section where my digestive acids are. You’ll be spending many years down there, little man, so you’d better get used to the idea.”

 

“Does your tummy really have two parts?” he asked.

 

“Don’t all tummies?” asked the woman.

 

“Not where I come from,” he said.

 

“Well you’ll soon see for yourself, or feel at any rate, that I do. You won’t get hungry in there, just absorb energy from me, not that you’ll need much. I may cough you up in a decade or two, or I might just leave you there forever. You’ll meet my tummy soon enough, but you’d better meet me properly first. I’m Hyltene. Do you have a name?”

 

“Yes, I’m Todd Mason.”

 

“Well Todd Mason, you’re about to be eaten. Take a good look at my tummy. You’ll be there for a long time,” she said in a confident and satisfied voice.

 

She pulled up the bottom of her shirt and let him look at her tummy. It was almost as large as his airship, although the part that would accommodate him would be smaller. She held him against it and pressed his body to the flexible flesh of her stomach, literally rubbing his face in his destination, and then brought him back up to her mouth.

 

“As you can see, you haven’t a chance of getting out of there, and now it’s time for you to go in,” she said.

 

Leaving him no time to make any futile protestations, she showered him with her licking tongue and then forced him ruthlessly into her mouth. He felt himself being swished helplessly around on her tongue and then tipped into her throat, pulled down further and further with every gulp, and then reaching her stomach to have the fall cushioned by its own flesh as effectively as the fall into the picnic basket had been cushioned by the folded rug.

 

He was trapped for as long as it suited the giantess, and she was already back at the lake, fishing for something to occupy, at least temporarily, the other part of her stomach.

 

*          *          *          *

 

For months, Tommy Hack enjoyed Aymee Tungworta’s company when she was spending time with him, and passed the lonelier moments until he had read all of his books. At that time, he determined that he had to tell her something, or at least….

 

“Can I ask you something?” he said from the cage one night, while she was lying in her bed, with her head resting on two pillows and her bare arms stretched out for him to see.

 

She had removed her dress and gone to bed in a bikini and a G-string on most nights, reminding him of the first time he had seen her on the rooftop.

 

“By all means,” she said.

 

“Why didn’t you finish eating me?” he asked.

 

“Well you’re younger than me, and I have children I look after. I couldn’t actually leave you to face my tummy. I just wanted to enjoy that first night when you thought I would.”

 

“Do you remember when you said I was very polite about it?”

 

“Yes, and you certainly were.”

 

“That was partly because I was enjoying it too.”

 

“Do you mean it?”

 

“Yes, not just because your tongue looked thrilling. I was lying on a marvel of perfect sparkling symmetry, and I wish I was lying on it again now. Not just because your lips looked adorable, but also because the whole thing was so exciting. I would much rather be in your tummy than in this cage.”

 

“Well that’s very sweet and gentlemanly of you!” she said.

 

“I mean every word of it. I was able to touch your tongue, but now I can only look at you from here. I don’t want to escape the castle and your clutches at all. It’s just a shame we can’t do more of what we did that night.”

 

“Not necessarily,” she said, “I won’t let you get anywhere near your airship, although I think I’m convinced by your sincerity about not trying to leave. I can let you out of the cage as often as possible, and you can try something else.”

She took him from the cage and lay back with her head facing the roof as she put him onto her chin.

 

“You can rest on my lip if you like,” she said. He laid down and put his head on her lower lip.

 

This gave him the chance to enjoy it for much longer than the brief contact he’d had with her lip on his way into her mouth that night. He felt the lip moving against him each time she spoke.

 

“Would you like to slide around inside my mouth by yourself?” she asked.

 

“Very much so,” he said.

 

“Just lower yourself in gently then,” she said, “But remember that I could gulp you down with irresistible pressure if I wanted to, and I can just as easily cough you up with irresistible pressure if you tried to slip all the way down my throat uninvited. I want you around all the time.”

 

“I won’t try to trick you,” he said, “This is wonderful anyway. I love you, Aymeetungworta.”

 

He pressed his tiny mouth against her lip.

 

“You’re a nice young man,” she said, and pressed back in return with her lip.

 

Then she opened her mouth wide, and he slid a little further, so that his shoulders and neck were on her lip, while his head looked into her mouth at her yawning tongue. He eased himself around, sitting up on her lip, so that he could hold it with his hands, and then hold her lower teeth, while he let himself down gently against her tongue and slid into her throat. She kept her throat horizontal, by staying in the lying down position, while he slid along and struggled to turn around in the confined space, and prepared to slide back.

 

“Mother, the wind is scaring me!” he heard Issa call.

 

It was close enough that she was obviously in her mother’s room now.

 

He felt himself suddenly being coughed upwards, out onto her palm, which hid him from her daughter, and placed surreptitiously just under the sheet and blanket. Peeking out, he saw her cuddle her daughter.

 

“There’s nothing to be frightened of. The windows are closed tight, and the wind can’t blow in at all,” said her mother, “Do you want to stay with me tonight?”

 

“Yes,” said Issa.

 

“Alright. You go around the other side and get into bed then,” said her mother, and used the opportunity to slip him back into the cage while Issa’s back was turned.

 

She picked the cage up, took it out of the bedroom and set it up in another part of the castle.

 

“Sorry about this. We’ll have more time another night,” she said.

 

“I know…. It was wonderful!” said Tommy.

 

She gave him an affectionate smile and walked back to bed.

 

 

*          *          *          *

 

Tommy Hack was living as Aymeetungworta’s pet, where she pretended to eat him periodically, and enjoyed looking after her young daughters. Ripe Gunter was being repeatedly cloned and watching his clones eaten. Todd Mason was living out a great many years in the front section of the stomach of a woman from a country where giantesses had the most unique two-sectioned tummies. All three had found themselves in different situations with beautiful giant women far from the homeland that they had known for many years.