- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Readers may take this as a Spoiler Warning too.

L Frank Baum’s 4th Oz novel "Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz" contains a lengthy vore sequence with some of the best dialogue ever spoken, unfortunately in my opinion, between talking animals. I have replaced the Wizard of Oz with Snow white, replaced Eureka the Kitten with Alice, and replaced the nine tiny piglets with the seven TEENAGE Dwarfs, to make it a gts vore tale instead.

The events involving Ann and the other giants took place in 1976. However, the beanstalks were still very much alive and growing in centuries past, in the time when Alice, Mrs Grimble and Serena, Peter Pan, Pied Pipe Eddy, Red Jean, Michael of the Lost Boys and White Robert lived in the Valley of the Giantesses.

 

One day, Snow White was talking over breakfast with the Seven Dwarfs (Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, and Happy).

 

“We’re just teenaged dwarf boys,” said Doc, “We shouldn’t have to keep digging in mines to earn a living all day. I found a place where we can go for adventure.”

 

“Where?” asked Snow White.

 

“You’ll have to let me show you,” said Doc, and that day he led them to the Robert Hole. 

 

In no time at all, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs found themselves falling slowly down the hole, until they reached the Wonderland room below. Snow White found the ‘DRINK ME’ bottle, which of course was always somehow refilled in time for the next adventurer to discover it, and drank from it. 

 

Shortly afterwards, when they were all walking through Wonderland, Snow White grew to giant size for a while, and then shrank back to normal. When they came to Looking-Glass Land, they discovered the same house that Alice and others had gone through, and made their way through the Looking-Glass, onto the giant mirror image chess board in the dolls house, and were dutifully found and introduced to Brobdingnag’s Valley of the Giantesses by Alice and Red Jean, who was visiting Alice at the time, while Michael and White Robert had gone down the beanstalk to visit some of Robert’s old friends.

 

Most of the Dwarfs wasted no time in asking Alice and Red Jean for a date, but the giantesses explained that Alice was dating White Robert and Red Jean was dating Lost Boy Michael.

 

 “Then could we meet some of the other giantesses and ask them for dates?” asks a Dwarf.

 

“The ones around here are all spoken for,” said Alice, “Mrs Grimble dates Jack. Miss Yoop dates Peter Pan. Serena dates the Pied Pipe Eddy, and Olda’s only interested in eating little boys.”

 

“Then where might we meet some available giantesses?” asked a Dwarf.

 

“You could always go to the Queen’s palace. Both she and most of her maidens are unattached, all except for Glumbdalclitch,” said Red Jean, “I know the way and could guide you. It’s a long and tiring journey for people your size.”

 

“I can become a giant and carry them,” said Snow White, “It happens eventually.”

 

“You should be able to control it here,” said Alice, “I drank the Wonderland water too. I’ll come for the journey with you. I’ve never met the Queen.”

 

So Red Jean, Snow White, and Alice set off with Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, and Happy. Snow White had no trouble retaining her giant size now.

 

After they had been journeying for a few days, they had used up the food they had brought with them, and been a little disappointed in not finding enough fresh growing fruit and vegetables on their journey.

 

“The situation is making me quite hungry,” said Alice suddenly, “Snow White, may I eat just one of the cute little Dwarfs? I could swallow him without hurting him. You’d never miss one of them, I’m sure.”

“What an awful selfish girl!” exclaimed Grumpy, “and after we’ve been such good friends too and played chess with one another back in the dolls house!”

 

“When I’m not hungry, I love to play with you all, and I’m happy to be friendly,” said Alice demurely, “but when my stomach is empty, it seems that nothing would fill it so nicely as a nice little dwarf.”

 

“And we trusted you so!” said Sneezy reproachfully.

 

“It seems we were mistaken,” declared Dopey, looking at the giant girl timorously, “no one with such voracious desires should belong to our party, I’m sure.”

 

“You see, Alice,” remarked Jean, “You are making yourself disliked. There are certain things proper for a girl to eat; but I never heard of a girl eating a dwarf under any circumstances.”

 

“Did you ever see such tasty little dwarfs before?” asked Alice, “They are no bigger than prawns to the current sized me, and I’m sure prawns are proper for me to eat.”

 

“It isn’t the size, dear. It’s the variety,” replied Jean, “These are Snow White’s friends, just as you are my friend. It wouldn’t be any more proper for you to eat them than it would be for one of us natural born giantesses to eat you at your normal size.”

 

“Let us all be a happy group and love one another,” said Snow White.

 

Bashful had been staring at Alice throughout her recent exchange of dialogue, and was still watching intently, as Alice yawned and stretched herself. Now he could see deep into her mouth. Her tongue was as magnificent as her lips, yet her intentions for him would have been rather one sided, had Jean and Snow White not been there to protect him.

 

“I’ve always loved the Dwarfs,” said Alice, “but they don’t love me.”

 

“No one can love a person he’s afraid of,” said Jean.

 

“Robert does, and I almost ate him several times when I was hungry in Wonderland.”

 

“But did he love you while you were almost eating him?” asked Jean.

 

“I think so,” said Alice.

 

“Well Snow White knows the Dwarfs much better than you. If you behave and don’t scare them, I’m sure they’ll grow very fond of you,” said Jean.

 

The party finally reached the Royal Palace of Brobdingnag. There they were warmly greeted by the Queen, Glumbdalclitch and young Gary Gulliver. They were given the freedom of the palace to explore, and they all began to make new friends. After a while, it was noticed that there seemed to be only six dwarfs around at any one time. After some brief discussion, Snow White confirmed that Bashful had not been seen for some time.

 

“I saw Bashful going into the Queen’s dressing room,” said one of the palace maidens.

 

“I am sure I noticed Alice leaving the room around the same time that Bashful’s absence was first noticed,” said Queen.

 

Hearing this, Jean and Snow White exchanged startled glances, for they remembered how often Alice had longed to eat a dwarf. Jean jumped up at once.

 

“Come, your Majesty,” she said anxiously, “Let us go ourselves to search for Bashful.”

 

So the two went to the Queen’s dressing room and searched carefully in every corner and among the vases and baskets and ornaments that stood about the grand boudoir. They could not find a trace of the tiny dwarf they sought. 

 

Jean was nearly weeping. By this time, the Queen was angry and indignant. When they returned to the others, the Queen said:

 

“There is little doubt that Bashful has been eaten by that horrid girl, and if that is true, the offender must be punished.”

 

“I don’t believe Alice would do such a selfish thing,” said Jean, much distressed, “Go and fetch Alice, Glumbdalclitch, and we’ll hear what she has to say about it.”

 

Glumbdalclitch hastened away but presently returned and said that Alice was refusing to come.

 

“Where is she?” asked Jean.

 

“On the bed in her own guest room,” was the reply.

 

So Jean went to the room and found Alice relaxing on the bed.

 

“You must go to the Queen. She wants to talk to you,” said Jean.

 

“Alright,” said Alice, “I’m not afraid of the Queen or anyone else.”

 

Dorothy led her back to where the others sat in grieved and thoughtful silence.

 

“Tell me, Alice,” asked the Queen, “Did you eat Bashful the dwarf?”

 

“I won’t answer such a foolish question,” said Alice.

 

“Oh yes you will,” Jean declared, “Bashful is gone, and you were in the vicinity, when he went into the Queen’s dressing room. So if you are innocent, Alice, you must tell the Queen how you came to be near her room and what has become of Bashful.”

 

“Who accuses me?” asked Alice defiantly.

 

“No one,” answered the Queen, “Your actions alone accuse you. The fact is that you left our party shortly after Bashful. You were seen near my room, where Bashful was seen, around the same time, and Bashful is gone.”

 

“That’s none of my business,” scoffed Alice.

 

“Don’t be impudent, Alice,” said Jean.

 

“It is you who are being impudent,” said Alice, “for accusing me of such a crime when you can’t prove it except by guessing.”

 

The Queen was now greatly incensed by Alice’s conduct. She had Glumbdalclitch take Alice away to the dungeon, until her trial. Alice sat in the dungeon, recalling the trial that had worked more in her favour, when she had first wanted to eat Robert in Wonderland and had ended up eating one of the Queen of Wonderland’s officials. Now she was in the dungeon. Even shrinking to her earth size would not have enabled her to get out of the dungeon. There were no suitable holes.

 

The Queen summoned the court to meet in the Throne Room at three o’clock, with herself as Judge. The Queen appointed a palace maiden named June to defend Alice, and another named Forda to act as the prosecutor. Twelve palace maidens were chosen as jurors.

 

Snow White had no doubt that Alice had eaten Bashful. Yet she realised that a teenaged girl cannot be depended on at all times to act properly, since it is often their nature to commit callous acts of cruelty and laugh about them. Snow White knew that if Alice was found guilty, Jean too would be very unhappy, and so would the most exceptionally devoted Robert (Robert, who was reported to have continued loving Alice in spite of her attempts to eat him, Robert, whom Snow White had not yet met, and Robert who must have loved Alice beyond words to have remained so devoted). So, although she grieved over Bashful’s fate as much as any of them, more so in fact, she resolved to help Alice avoid a conviction if possible.

Sending for June, Snow White took her into a corner and said, “My friend it is your duty to defend Alice, but I fear you will fail, because Alice has long wished to eat one of the dwarfs, to my certain knowledge. My opinion is that she has been unable to resist the desire. Yet her conviction would not bring back my dwarf, but only serve to make Jean and Robert unhappy. So I intend to have Alice found innocent, by employing a trick. I have already discussed my plan with a co-conspirator.”

 

Snow White produced Dopey, whose facial features were the most similar to Bashful’s and hoped that the giantesses could not tell the difference, given that such relatively small dwarfs would be hard for their giant eyes to recognise.

 

“Now June,” Snow White went on, “You must hide Dopey in some safe place. If the jury decides that Alice is guilty, you may then produce Dopey and allow them to believe that Dopey is Bashful.”

 

Snow White had forgotten one of the Ten Commandments that she had often read from the Bible: “Thou shalt not bear false witness.” As harmless as it may have seemed to do so, it was still a sin, and any one sin was enough to meet with God’s disapproval. The true nature of sin was not in the practical effects of one’s behaviour, but in one’s conscious decision to reject God’s authority.

 

“I do not like to mislead the others,” said June, “But still my kind heart urges me to help Alice. So I shall do as you say, Snow White. Just tell me that you are sure that your idea is a fair one.”

 

“Of course it is,” said Snow White, “I’m the fairest in the land. It didn’t change after I came to this land, through a mirror from another land either.”

 

After some thought, June placed Dopey in her coat pocket and then buttoned her coat and went back to her room to think over her speech to the jury.

 

At three o’clock, the Throne Room was crowded with giantesses, all eager to witness the great trial.

 

The Queen, dressed in her most glamorous and splendid stately robes, sat in the magnificent throne. Alice sat in the dock and gazed at the crowds around her with seeming unconcern.

 

At a signal from the Queen, Forda spoke to the jury. 

 

“Your Royal Highness and Fellow Citizens,” she began, “The young girl you see here is accused of eating a cute little dwarf. The accused, who now sits before this court licking her lips with satisfaction, has long desired to eat the cute dwarf. Finally she made a plan to satisfy her craving. I can see her in my minds eye; creeping stealthily into the Queen’s dressing room, where she was alone with the dwarf Bashful. I see her pounce upon the innocent dwarf and eat it up.”

 

“Alice,” said the Queen, “What have you to say for yourself? Are you guilty or not guilty?”

 

“That’s for you to find out,” said Alice, “If you can prove I’m guilty, then I’m guilty. But a mind’s eye is no proof.

Then June arose and spoke:

 

“Respected jury and your dearly beloved Majesty, I ask you not to judge this prisoner unfeelingly. I do not think the girl can be guilty, and surely it is unkind to accuse a luncheon of being a crime. Alice is the sweet friend of a lovely lady whom we all admire. Beauty and friendliness are her chief virtues. Look at her intelligent eyes.”

 

Here Alice closed her eyes sleepily, while June continued.

 

“Gaze at her smiling countenance.”

 

Here Alice stared in mockery and put out her tongue.

 

“Mark the tender pose of her soft hands.”

 

Here Alice clenched her fists in defiance.

 

“Would such a sweet girl be guilty of eating a cute little dwarf? No. A thousand times, no,” June concluded.

 

“Oh cut it short,” said Alice, “You’ve talked long enough.”

 

“I’m trying to defend you,” remonstrated June.

 

“Then say something sensible,” retorted Alice, “Tell them it would be foolish for me to eat the dwarf, because I had sense enough to know it would raise a row if I did. But don’t try to make out that I’m too sweet to eat a cute little dwarf if I could do it and not be found out. I imagine he would taste mighty good.”

 

“Perhaps it would, to the one who eats,” said June, “Take this into consideration, jurors, and you will readily conclude that the defendant is wrongfully accused and should be set at liberty.”

 

When June sat down, nobody applauded her, for her arguments had not been very convincing. Few believe that she had proved Alice’s innocence. As for the jury, the members whispered to each other for a few minutes. Then the forewoman slowly arose and said:

 

“Teenage girls often ignore convention. So they eat whatever pleases them. The jury believes that the girl known as Alice is guilty of eating the dwarf known as Bashful.”

 

The judgement of the jury was received with great applause, although Jean was sobbing miserably at the apparent guilt of her friend. In the past, they had been able to subtly eat people at Mrs Grimble’s banquet and on other occasions. Jean had opted against doing so, but had never expected the Queen to learn of one of the gobblings.

 

“Your Highness,” said June, rising again to a standing position, “See how easy it is for a jury to be mistaken. The dwarf could not have been eaten by Alice, for here it is.”

 

June took from her pocket a tiny dwarf, which she held aloft that all might see him clearly.

 

The Queen was delighted and exclaimed eagerly:

 

“Give me little Bashful, June.”

 

All the people cheered and clapped their hands, rejoicing that Alice had been proved innocent. As the Queen held the tiny dwarf in her hands, she said, “Let Alice go free. She is no longer a prisoner, but our good friend.”

 

“I refuse to be free,” said Alice, in a sharp voice, “unless Snow White can produce six more dwarfs. If she can produce but five, then this is not Bashful, but another dwarf.”

 

“Hush Alice,” warned Snow White.

 

“Don’t be foolish, or you may be sorry for it,” advised June.

 

“Bashful wore an emerald bowtie,” said Alice.

 

“So he did!” exclaimed the Queen, “This cannot be the one that June gave me.”

 

“Of course not. Snow White had seven,” said Alice, “And I must say it was stingy of her not to let me eat just one. But now that this foolish trial is ended, I will tell you exactly what became of Bashful the dwarf.”

 

At this everyone in the Throne Room suddenly became very quiet. Alice continued in a calm, mocking tone of voice:

 

“I will confess that I intended to eat the little dwarf for my lunch. So I crept into the room where he was last seen, while the Queen was out entertaining her guests from my valley. I approached the dwarf and told him not to make a fuss, for he would be inside of me in very little time. Yet nobody can teach these little fellows to be reasonable. Instead of keeping still, so I could eat him comfortably, he trembled so with fear, that he fell off the table into a small vase that was standing on the chair beside it. The vase had a very small neck. At first the dwarf stuck in the neck of the vase, and I thought I would get him after all, but he wriggled himself through and slid down into the deep bottom part of the vase … and I suppose he’s there still. Mind you, there’s so much gobbling that goes on in the Valley of the Giantesses, that I hardly think it need be considered such a big issue.”

 

All were astonished at this confession, and the Queen at once sent a maiden to her dressing room to fetch the vase. When she returned, the Queen looked down the narrow neck of the small ornament and discovered the lost Bashful, just as Alice had said that she would. After a few minutes, the Queen managed to set Bashful free.

 

Jean hugged Alice and told her how delighted she was that Alice had been declared innocent.

 

“But why didn’t you tell as at first?” she asked.

 

“It would have spoiled the fun,” said Alice.

 

“I was so worried about you,” said the Queen to Bashful, and went on to issue a royal decree that no small boys should be gobbled by giantesses in the kingdom for as long as she reigned in the land.

 

The Queen told Bashful privately that she had fought for Alice’s conviction, because she had a crush on Bashful. Snow White soon learned that the two had fallen in love, and finally admitted her feelings for Happy. As time went on, other palace maidens paired up with the remaining five dwarfs.

 

Snow White became one of the palace maidens, and remained there with the dwarfs. Sometimes she romanced Happy at normal size, and other times at giant size, which made her kisses amazing. Red Jean and Alice returned to the Valley of the Giantesses to give Mrs Grimble and Miss Yoop and Olda the annoying news that the Queen had passed a law against the gobbling of little boys … and dwarfs.

 

 

Later someone else made friends with Mrs Grimble, after climbing the Beanstalk. His name was Hans Andersen, a boy. Mrs Grimble explained that she’d like to eat him, but said, “Don’t worry. You’re perfectly safe. I haven’t eaten anyone since it was outlawed.”

 

“You mean to say you’ve eaten boys in the past,” said Hans, “and you’d be eating me if it hadn’t been banned.”

 

“I’m afraid so,” laughed Mrs Grimble, “I can’t tell you how much I’d love to do it.”