[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This is a collected posting of all the one-chapter poems I had on the site under my old timescribe account. They were posted in the early days of the old 300 words minimum rule. It is now 500 words. So each chapter will have 2 poems, both mentioned in the chapter title. However, new material is being added. So check the chapter contents list.

Again they will all go in as a single entry here, so that they don't clog the most recent page at the expense of other authors. Once everything's been moved across, I will ask the admins to TERMINATE my old timescribe account.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6189 Read: 2283
Published: November 27 2022 Updated: November 27 2022
Story Notes:

The characters are my own in some of the poems, but others are from other people's works. In their case, the recommended giantessworld disclaimer applies as below:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Despair to Remember + Berried or Cream-Mated by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1146 words)

2 poems originally posted under the old 300 word minimum rule. I have combined them here to meet the 500 word requirement.

2. The Jenny Bean + Living within Boundaries by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (965 words)

3. Frozen Food + Someone Grown or the Other Shrunken? by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (700 words)

4. The Moon on Scrabble Hill + Dimension of Trust by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1092 words)

(Disclaimer & Spoiler Warning: Verse 1 is the original poem “There was a Maid” from Classics Illustrated#527, June 1956; most likely taken from an unknown earlier source. All subsequent verses are my own).

5. A Who hears the Doc by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (882 words)

Spoiler Warnings: Occasional recaps of events in "Horton hears a Who" and "Daisy-Head Mayzie". This chapter is a sequel to both Dr Seuss stories.


6. Krofft Superpoem by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (667 words)

Dr Shrinker finally captures a Shrinkie long enough to put him on the market, but what will the woman who buys him do? Brief spoilers of Krofft Supershow subplots, as this is a crossover between Dr Shrinker and Electrowoman & Dynagirl.

7. Memoirs from Beyond the End of Time by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (737 words)

A message written from far in the future by a man detailing how he was taken up into the clouds, transformed into a perfect being, and taken off to a heavenly city.

The correct genre for this story is Transformation. When I tried originally posting it under transformation in my old malfunctioning account, it wouldn't work. Now that it's part of this entry anyway, I just mention the transformation here.