- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A boy almost 6 years old is observed by a giantess in her garden several times. Each time she sticks her tongue out at him, leaving him with feelings he doesn't fully understand.

Kris Bell was five years old, about 2 months away from turning six, when he was playing in his grandma’s garden in the school holidays. He wandered into the borderline bushes and passed through one of those warps found in many a Timescrybe2 story, which naturally opened out in a giant garden. He saw a giant lady playing chasings in the garden with a girl roughly his own age. She caught the girl just near the flower garden in which Kris was standing, and hugged her, laughing happily. Then she saw Kris. Without alerting the girl, who had her back turned to Kris, the giant lady stuck out her tongue at Kris, and then smiled down at him.

She gave him a friendly look, and then resumed playing with the little girl, whom Kris eventually heard refer to the lady as Auntie Tana. After a while, they went inside and Kris wandered back home through the warp.

The next morning he woke up in bed, and couldn’t help thinking about Tana’s tongue. There was something about it that stirred up a whole sense of excitement in him, which he did not understand. All he knew was that he wanted to go back in the hope that he would see her do it again. Late in the morning, he went out into the garden again, and found his way to the giant’s garden. This time he noticed that the little girl wasn’t there. Seated on a rug beside the garden were Tana and a group of other ladies, two of which had their baby girls with them. Tana was facing side on, but at one point she caught Kris’s presence out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head towards him. Two other ladies on the rug had their backs to Kris, but were positioned such that they also blocked the view of two other ladies who were facing Kris. So Tana knew that the only person who could see Kris was herself.

Again she put out her tongue at him, licked her lips and smiled, before turning back to her friends, lest they notice anything unusual. Kris watched the side on view of Tana eating her picnic lunch, and felt more and more of that unexplained excitement at Tana’s tongue.

The next day he came to the garden again, and soon saw Tana walking in the garden by herself this time. She came over to the garden bed and looked down at him.

“Hello again, little boy!” she said, “At last we meet alone. It gives me a chance to stop and talk to you.”

“I saw you sticking out your tongue on the other days,” he said, “It looks very nice, even though it was far away from down here.”

“Why thank you, little boy,” she said, kneeling down and then sittin on her feet right in front of the flower bed, “Would you like to see it up closer this time?”

“Yes please!” said Kris.

Tana stuck her tongue out again, and left it in that position for nearly ten seconds, affording him the most amazing view he’d ever seen.

“How was that?” she asked.

“It looks very nice,” said Kris.

“You look so nice, that I’ve half a mind to catch you and lick you and put you inside my mouth and swallow you whole.”

The mere mention of such an idea brought to the forefront of his mind a full appreciation of his fascination with her tongue. He could think of nothing he would like more than for her to go ahead with her notion.

“Like eating me?” he asked.

“It WOULD BE eating you,” she said.

“Are you going to do that?” he asked.

“It might be nice to sit and talk to you instead,” she said, “I can do that over and over again, but I could only swallow you down once. Still, it’s nearly lunch time, and I do need to eat something. If you wait here, I’ll come back in a few minutes with plenty of food for both of us.”

She stood up and walked inside and soon came out with a bowl of salad and a slice of strawberry sponge cake. She put some of each onto the lid of a jar and spoke.

“Step back if you’re worried about me reaching in and grabbing you after all,” she said, and lowered the lid into the garden just near him.

“Thank you,” said the boy, and they ate lunch together.

As much as he enjoyed the food, he was deriving far more of a thrill from looking up at her eating her portion of the meal. This time she was not seated side on at a distance, but front on and right in front of the garden bed. Every time her tongue received the food from the spoon or her fingers, he had a magnificient view, as he recalled her desire to lick him and swallow him whole.

The next day he came to see her again.

“I’ll be leaving my grandma’s house tomorrow,” he said.

“So I won’t be able to talk to you anymore anyway.”

“You could catch me and eat me today instead,” he suggested.

“I’m thinking about that, and what it would mean for you,” she said, “Eating a little boy all up is a big step to take.”

“I like your tongue so much. I want you to eat me all up,” he said.

“You’re a dear sweet little boy to say that. But do you know what it really means? For me, I would enjoy gulping you down as a delicious lunch, and then I’d be able to do all the same things as always. For you, you would go sliding down my throat…” she said, as he took note of her long elegant neck “… all the way down into my tummy. Then you’d become part of my tummy … forever. You couldn’t come out and do the things you’re used to anymore.”

“When the holidays are over, I don’t like going back to school,” he said, “I’d like to go in your tummy.”

“Well maybe you’d better have a look in my mouth, just to make sure,” she said.

She leaned over the garden and opened her mouth wide. He looked in at her tongue and gaped in awe. It was the most beautiful living cavern that he could ever have imagined.

“I’m sure,” he said, “I really am!”

“I’m delighted to hear that, for your sake,” said Tana, “When you said that you wouldn’t be able to come here anymore, I had already made up my mind to catch you and eat you for lunch today. I was only going to keep on meeting with you for a few more weeks and then eventually do it anyway. I’ve been thinking about it all the time since the day I first saw you in the garden. It’s lucky for you that you want me to do it. I’m ready to crawl through that garden until I catch you now. Are you ready to start running?”

“Yes. I won’t run into the place that takes me back to my land.”

“I hadn’t thought about that,” she said, “It must be some sort of warp. If you had wanted to get away, I’d have to be sure to catch you before you reached it. Well run away, little boy. Here I come.”

He looked on as she began to crawl into the flowerbed, and then turned and ran, stopping and turning to look at her every now and then. Soon he found that he didn’t have to, as her greater size enabled her to curve her directional movement around beside him and eventually come up in front of him and cut him off.

“Caught you!” she said.

“Yes you did. It was lots of fun,” said Kris.

“Are you still sure you’re looking forward to being swallowed?”

“Yes, very much.”

“It wouldn’t make any difference, but it’s nice to ask you,” she said.

She picked him up and gave him some generous licks.

“Wow!” he said, “Now I’m not just looking at your tongue. I’m touching it.”

“Would you like me to do it again?”

“Yes please!”

She licked him several times and then withdrew her tongue and smiled.

“You taste every bit as delicious as I thought you would,” she said, “It will be lovely to have you in my tummy. I think I’ll put you into my mouth now. Goodbye, little boy.”

“Goodbye, giant lady.”

She smiled at his farewell message, and then opened her mouth wide.

She gently placed him inside it with her finger and thumb, until he was resting on her enormous tongue. It looked different inside her mouth, but equally enthralling. He simply lay there and enjoyed the feel of it, with her finger and thumb now retracted and her mouth closed. Over an hour passed, while she savoured the taste sensation of having a relatively tiny boy on her tongue. He was enjoying the sensation of being there, but beginning to wonder if she was having second thoughts about swallowing him. He had been anticipating that thrill just as much, thinking about the experience of being gulped down her throat and landing in her tummy.

Suddenly he felt everything moving below him, and a significant movement carried him forward, and into the top of her throat.

“Oh wow! She’s doing it!” he thought.

He could still feel part of her tongue in the top of her throat pressing against his chest and face, while his legs were loosely in the air at the back of her mouth. Then he felt her making a gulp, and he went down further, so that all of him from head to toes were surrounded by her throat. After a few seconds of resting in that position, he felt her gulping again, and he slid down further and further until he reached her tummy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Does anyone else get the "A fatal MySQL error was encountered." message which has been stonewalling my manage stories page for two days?

I can only search up my own pen name and access my stories to edit them that way until this is fixed. But hopefully this chapter vignette story goes up OK.