[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A series of Vore Vignettes, fairly short stories that are best not posted individually, which would over dominate the Most Recent page at the expense of other authors.

(Unaware vore occurs in chapter 8).


Rated: G
Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 76152 Read: 24430
Published: November 26 2022 Updated: January 19 2024
Story Notes:

You are entering a dimension where size is extremely relevant, where a man's next stop could be a beautiful giant woman's mouth, where his final destination could be her stomach. You have just crossed over into......THE TIMESCRYBE ZONE.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. One Way to a Widow's Heart by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6703 words)

A university science student accidentally shrinks himself in the laboratory after school. What will happen when his beautiful widowed teacher comes to close up the lab for the day?

2. Black Rabbit under a Regal Umbrella by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (6127 words)

Margaret was nicknamed Rabbit because of her prolific eating habits, but what did this mean for an immature vocational colleague whose actions put her appetite to the test?

(No real rabbits were harmed, nor even mentioned in the making of this story.)

In a way, this story represents another side of the coin in chapter 1, although I didn’t think of it at the time, only noticed it now that I’m reposting all my old shorts as Vore Vignettes.

3. Die Witwe und der Einschrumpt Junge by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (507 words)

 Eine Witwe tanzt mit ein Junge. Ein Jahr in der Zukunft die Witwe findet der Junge, aber er hat einschrumpfen.

(English translation, although this story is for any German giantess fans out there: A widow dances with a boy. A year in the future, she finds him, but he has shrunk.)

Perhaps a German variation on Chapter 1. Again I didn't really notice at the time.

Die Witwe Inge tanzt mit der Junge Dieter und kusst und leckt Dieter und Inge esst der einschrumpfen Dieter.

4. How to feed a Business Woman without really dying by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (9679 words)

Timescrybe2's comprehensive definitive guide to survivalist giantess vore.

5. Writer's Company by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (4655 words)

The last 20% of this was written by another author, who has chosen to leave giantessworld. So in the transferring from my old account, I shall respect her wishes and leave out her name.

6. Formal Decisions by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3212 words)

Escorting a girl on a high school formal date leads to unexpected developments.

7. Summer at Sweet Sixteen by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4085 words)

A 12 year old boy spends his summer holidays with a pretty sixteen year old giantess.

8. Cleaner Living through Chemistry by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (2207 words)

Two scientists invent reducing and enlarging tablets, before going into separate research businesses, where they have misadventures with their employees. This chapter has a major unaware vore subtext.

9. Madam Minnie's Shrinkredible Shrink Drink by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3570 words)

Continuing the story from chapter 8. The lady scientist invites the boy and girl in neighbouring properties to come over for a visit.

10. GROBIG-86 by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (4181 words)

Continued from the short story in chapters 8&9.  Jocelyn and Madam Minnie discover too late that they have unwittingly unleashed a growth virus pandemic on the world.

11. The First Three Loves of Melinda’s Mouth by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1330 words)

Continued from chapter 10. A high school girl's first three boyfriends have interesting relationships with her.

12. Invasion of the Voracious Bikini clad Giantesses by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 1] (5139 words)

While trapped on a planet of giant women, a surviving member of the Secret Society of Space Scientists learns of a plan to invade earth and eat its entire population.

(This vignette story includes another satirical nod to a recent medical event).

13. The Timewater Drains by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3494 words)

A young man meets an earth woman in a giant land, after she has become a giantess.

14. Going back to Elena by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3003 words)

Continued from chapter 13: Templeton romances Elena in the past, before she became a giantess.

15. The Vore Game by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (4845 words)

An online giantess role playing game at an American university leads to a holiday in the mountains of Switzerland.

16. The Giantess who stuck out her Tongue by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1691 words)

A boy almost 6 years old is observed by a giantess in her garden several times. Each time she sticks her tongue out at him, leaving him with feelings he doesn't fully understand.

17. The Change Came by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (3752 words)

A young man from 1989 meets a young woman from 1939, and learns that she has enjoyed a dream about swallowing him whole.

18. The Jewels in the Mountain by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1250 words)

A giantess asks an earthling to help her obtain some valuable gems.

19. The Alien Exchange by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 0] (1379 words)

Chlem and Lizzy have been friends for 4 years. When Lizzy moves into her own home, he has the chance to watch her eat a tiny blue alien boy she caught in her new garden. (I have no idea why the site has indented the story text and put large spaces between paragraphs. I didn't write it that way. Thanks for persevering, readers.).

20. The Time Traveller's Strife by timescrybe2 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5343 words)

Another time travel teleportation story, but with some new twists along the way.