- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing the story from chapter 8. The lady scientist invites the boy and girl in neighbouring properties to come over for a visit.

The lady scientist (who had fulfilled Chad’s desire to be eaten) reached the point where she could work 5 full days out of every two weeks in the laboratory, and spend the remaining days either working or relaxing at home.

On one of those days, she was sitting at the table near the outer boundaries of her back lawn, enjoying some tea and biscuits. She noticed that two young teenagers, a boy and a girl were looking over the fence.

“Would you like to come over and join me for some morning tea?” she called.

“Thank you,” called the girl.

“There was a gate in the fence when this land was subdivided many decades ago,” said the scientist, “It had become overgrown with vines and hedges in my time, but I’ve recently trimmed it back. It may look like just part of the fence, but you should be able to open it and come in and join me.”

She got up and walked over to the gate’s position, and opened it herself. The girl and boy came through, and introduced themselves. The boy was named Peter, and was the scientist’s next door neighbour. The girl was named Jocelyn and lived in a house that backed partly onto Peter’s property and partly onto the scientist’s.

“My name’s Minnie Turiza,” said the scientist, but just call me Madam Minnie. It’s much easier to remember and say, “I work in my laboratory part time, and spend the rest of the time here at home.”

“Laboratory?” asked Jocelyn, “Are you a scientist?”

“Yes I am,” said Madam Minnie, “I imagine you don’t drink tea at your ages. Come into the kitchen with me, and we’ll find something more to your liking.”

She led them inside and let them choose their flavour of cordial.

Peter and Jocelyn went on to explain that they had become friends during a school holiday period a few years earlier, and had grown closer over time.

“It’s nice to have you both here,” said Madam Minnie.

“Do you invent things?” asked Peter.

“I do my best, and I’ve had enough successes to keep me going,” said Madam Minnie.

“What’s your greatest invention?” asked Jocelyn.

“Well that one was more of an accidental discovery,” said Madam Minnie, “A former scientific colleague and I were working on a weight loss pill, and ended up creating a reducing tablet. We reverse engineered an antidote enlarging tablet as well, but we didn’t really see any application for them. We both kept the knowledge of both tablets, and went into separate businesses for ourselves. I’ve recently refined my tablets into a finely ground drink powder that’s easier to swallow. One teaspon approximates the amount that went into one reducing tablet, and two teaspoons is enough to reduce a person to an inch or two in height.”

“It would be nice to be reduced to that size, just before having a meal of the best and most expensive food,” said Peter, “I could be the size of a prawn myself, eat as much prawn meat as I like from a single prawn, or a small piece of smoked salmon, and then get enlarged again after I’ve enjoyed it. One prawn from the supermarket deli would cost next to nothing.”

“I have some prawns in the fridge, if you’d like to have one for lunch at reduced size,” said Madam Minnie, “In fact, you could each have one. I’ll stay at normal size to administer the antidote when you’re finished.”

Peter and Jocelyn welcomed the idea of effectively indulging themselves in a seafood buffet, without parting with a seafood buffet budget. Madam Minnie prepared their Shrink Drinks, by adding the powder to their second glasses of cordial, and they soon dwindled to tiny sizes. She set them gently onto a plate with two prawns on it, which she peeled herself, as the shells would have been a considerable challenge for the tiny teenagers to extract. She ate the remainder of the prawns themselves, while Peter and Jocelyn feasted like never before.

“Why did you modify the pills into a powder, if you couldn’t think of a use for them?” asked Jocelyn, “It was only today that Peter came up with this way to benefit from them?”

“My colleague Woody and I couldn’t think of an application for them at the time we created the pills,” said Madam Minnie, but my recent laboratory assistant Chad apprised me of an idea different to the one that Peter thought of. The Shrink Drinks are actually very useful for reducing someone to tiny size and then swallowing them whole.”

“Are you going to eat us?” asked Jocelyn.

“I ate Chad, because he asked me to,” said Madam Minnie, “I imagine that I would enjoy eating Peter too, if he’d like me to. The reduction capability of the powder makes it so easy to be eaten, any time you feel the urge. It would be up to you, Peter. Would you like me to eat you?”

“It would be fun,” said Peter, “But I think I would like Jocelyn to eat me.”

Jocelyn beamed at him adorably.

“I think that would be nice,” she said, “Would that be alright with you, Madam Minnie?”

“As long as nobody else knows that you two came here,” said Madam Minnie, “I wouldn’t want to get into any trouble. Some people simply don’t understand the value of eating someone or being eaten. To be honest, I’d never thought of it until Chad made his request.”

“I’ll need to restore Jocelyn to her full size with the Enlarger Elixir I made from grinding the antidote pills too,” said Madam Minnie, “I’ll put it into a thimble with some of your chosen red cordial flavour and water, Jocelyn. Once you drink that, you’ll soon be back to your regular height and width, and then you’re welcome to take Peter with you.”

Madam Minnie sat Jocelyn on the floor beside the table, gave Jocelyn the thimble full of diluted cordial and Enlarger Elixir, and waited while she drank it. Up on the table, Peter could no longer see Jocelyn. Then, when Jocelyn grew, he saw first her hair and forehead and eyes appearing in view in front of the table, and soon she was towering in front of him as surely as Madam Minnie had been throughout the duration of their seafood lunch.

“Oh Peter, you look so tasty and cute!” said Jocelyn.

“You look so exciting and pretty,” said Peter.

“Do you have a place in mind to eat him?” asked Madam Minnie, “It’s important that nobody learns about these powders.”

“I could put him in my pocket and sneak him up to my room and lock myself in,” said Jocelyn.

“That sounds safe enough. I was going to say that you’re welcome to use the spare bedroom here, if you like,” said Madam Minnie.

“That might be better,” said Peter, “That way, we know for sure that we won’t be interrupted, until…”

“Until you’re down in my tummy,” said Jocelyn, “Thank you for all of this, Madam Minnie. I think we will use your spare room.”

Minnie Turiza showed them to the upstairs spare bedroom, and left them to get settled.

Jocelyn sat up on the bed, with Peter resting on her open palm.

“We’ve had a nice time together,” she said.

“And this will be the nicest experience of all,” said Peter.

“I love you!” she said, and gave him a massive kiss.

“I don’t think I would have suggested this, if I didn’t love you,” said Peter.

“Shall I do it now?” asked Jocelyn.

“Most certainly,” said Peter, looking at her long neck, visualizing the thrill of the gulp she would soon be making, which would send him sliding down inside it.

Jocelyn held him in front of her mouth. He looked at her lovely lips, and then saw her open her mouth wide. He looked in at her perfect tongue, and waited.

He saw her tongue slowly start to move. It went up a little bit and then came out of her mouth. It was now stretched out in front of him. He looked on in awe, as she lifted him a little higher, and just slightly tilted her head back. Then he saw her tongue appearing to draw closer, when in fact it was Peter himself who was moving, as Jocelyn slowly and gently lowered him onto her tongue.

He felt his head and arms making contact with her moist fleshy taste organ, and recalled her earlier remark that he looked cute and tasty. He came to rest comfortably on her tongue, but could still feel her finger and thumb around his waist, just to make sure that he didn’t slide off in the wrong direction and fall down into her lap.

Then he saw that her tongue was retracting, drawing him into her mouth, and eventually he felt her finger and thumb releasing their obsolete grip on him.

Her tongue was now entirely inside her mouth, as indeed Peter was too. Her mouth slowly closed, and he was lying in darkness, enjoying the feel of her tongue below him. He rotated his head from side to side, so that both of his cheeks and his forehead and the rest of his face could all enjoy the feel of her tongue sliding against them. He put his hands in front of his head and slid his hands and arms from side to side against the soft wet surface of her tongue.

It was the wildest and most thrilling thing that he’d ever done.

He lay there thinking deeply about the whole experience. Being eaten by Madam Minnie would have been enjoyable enough, but instead this was the pinnacle of the young love between Jocelyn and himself. In moments, he would experience the ecstacy of sliding down her gulping throat. Soonafter that, he would be with her, as part of her tummy forever more. Nothing could be better.

Jocelyn drew him into her throat, as he slid over the back of the normally visible part of her tongue, and on over the part that began in her throat. He felt her neck all around him, convulsing to make a second gulp, and then he was moving again, sliding down deeper, deeper, until he reached her tummy.

Jocelyn licked her lips and went downstairs.

“Thank you so much, Madam Minnie. I really enjoyed that, and I’m sure Peter did too,” she said.

“You’d known eachother for a few years,” said Madam Minnie, “That would have made it very special for both of you.”

“I suppose I’ll have to find a new boyfriend now,” said Jocelyn.

 

School resumed, and Jocelyn considered the down side of being in an all girls private school. She had known Peter before she was old enough to date, and had never needed to meet boys anywhere outside of her own back garden before. Now it seemed that she was somewhat disadvantaged in her chances.

That limitation was about to change, as Jocelyn boarded the bus, to travel home from school, when she saw a slim handsome boy sitting by himself on a seat near the back of the bus. She walked along the aisle and sat down beside him.

“I’m Jocelyn,” she said.

“I’m Larsin,” said the boy.

They talked until it was Larsin’s time to alight from the bus, and were soon in the habit of travelling home from schools together every day. After a few weeks, Larsin asked Jocelyn out on a date at a café/restaurant which was located around halfway between their two homes.

They met there on a Saturday evening, and ate and talked for over an hour.

“I think I’d like to kiss you,” said Larsin.

“I think I’d like to shrink you down to tiny size and swallow you whole,” said Jocelyn.

It had come out of her mouth, before she even realised it, perhaps because she had been so preoccuppied with the thought of putting him into her mouth.

“Well… that’s … not the response I was expecting,” said Larsin.

“I’m sorry. It’s a bit much to spring on you, isn’t it?” said Jocelyn, “Perhaps if you walk with me, and promise to keep it all to yourself, I could explain it better.”

Larsin was fascinated by the unusual nature of her request, and he also hoped that if he walked with her and listened to her unusual desire, she would then allow him to kiss her. He had read once that women like men to really listen to them, before they would be in the mood for any form of physical gratification.”

They found themselves walking down a long street, which had a tunnel of tall wide trees branching over the road, almost completely obscuring the moonlight.

“It started a month or two ago,” said Jocelyn, pausing to lick her lips from side to side, “I was dating my back door neighbour Peter for over a year, after we’d been friends for several years before that. We met another neighbour who has accidentally invented these size altering powders, which can be combined with water to form the Shrink Drink and the Enlarger Elixir. Peter expressed his desire for me to eat him, and I was equally keen on the idea. I gobbled him down towards the end of the school holidays, and you’re the first boy I’ve been interested in since then.”

“So you’re saying that you’re not just daydreaming and fantasizing about this eating desire of yours, but that you actually have the means to carry it off,” said Larsin.

“Oh yes. I can assure you it works. Madam Minnie is a brilliant scientist. She’s very nice and friendly too. I’m sure she’d give you a Shrink Drink if I asked her to.”

“Well …. your mouth looked lovely all through dinner, and it looks lovely now. I liked the way you were licking your lips not long after you started telling me this,” said Larsin, “I’m just  thinking that what I was hoping for, ever since you first came and sat with me on the bus, was the chance to take you in my arms and kiss you.”

“Well I don’t see any reason why we can’t do both of those things,” said Jocelyn, “You could take me in your arms and kiss me tonight. Then I could invite you over to Madam Minnie’s house tomorrow, using my standing invitation. There she could give you the Shrink Drink, and once you’re small enough, I could take you up into her spare bedroom and eat you all up.”

“It’s a lot to take in,” said Larsin.

“You’d be a lot less to take in, after you’d been reduced,” said Jocelyn, “Peter went down without touching my teeth. You can trust me to be just as delicate with you, as soon as you’re in my mouth.”

“Will you continue to walk and talk with me, while I ponder the idea for a while?” asked Larsin.

“Gladly,” said Jocelyn, “And while you’re pondering, you may hold my hand.”

Larsin felt the tenderness of Jocelyn’s fingers wrapped around his palm, and contemplated how it would feel to be held by those fingers after becoming so small that he could be placed into her mouth with no risk of injury. Her lips had been entrancing him from day one, even moreso during their current date. The sight of her eating in the restaurant had been pleasant at all times, and he was convinced that he did not want to disappoint his first love.

“I guess we could do both things, if we do it in the order you suggest,” said Larsin.

“Naturally so,” said Jocelyn, “It would be impossible for you to kiss me after I’ve eaten you.”

“May I kiss you now then?” asked Larsin.

“Surely, and then if you can make a surreptitious arrival at Madam Minnie’s house in the morning, we can have our other dining date with you as my special treat,” said Jocelyn, “I’ll give you the address before we say goodnight.”

Larsin put his arms around Jocelyn and pressed his lips to her cheeks in turn, and let her do the same to him. She seemed to naturally pick up on her cue, and pressed her lips against his cheeks. Then he turned closer and kissed her lips. They maintained their embrace for half an hour, kissing eachother many times.

“That was wonderful,” said Larsin at last.

“It was so special, because I was thinking about tomorrow the whole time,” said Jocelyn.

 

He walked her to the front of Madam Minnie’s property, and saw a light on in the front room.

“We could go in and ask her about tomorrow now,” said Jocelyn, taking his hand and leading him to the door. She rang the bell and soon saw Madam Minnie open it.

“This is Larsin,” said Jocelyn, “We’d like to use your Shrink Drink tomorrow, and the spare room, so I can eat him.”

“That should be fine,” said Madam Minnie, “I take it that nobody else knows you’re here.”

“Not a one,” said Jocelyn.

“It might be wise for Larsin to stay the night here in the spare room, while you go home. You can come over again tomorrow,” said Madam Minnie, “I can reduce him tonight, before we turn in, if it helps him prepare.”

“Would you like that?” asked Jocelyn, “It would give the whole night of knowing for sure that it’s really possible and not just something I made up as part of our dating game.”

“I believe anything you say,” said Larsin, “As fantastic as the whole thing sounds. I won’t have nearly as long with you as Peter did first, but tonight has made me very happy. I might as well get smaller before bed though.”

“Leave him with me, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” said Madam Minnie.

She showed Jocelyn out through the back gateway into her own garden, and then mixed the Shrink Drink for Larsin.

“There is an Enlarger Elixir to restore size, if you change your mind in the morning,” said Madam Minnie.

“I wouldn’t change my mind,” said Larsin, “We talked about it extensively on her date. She made me happy tonight with the kissing we did, and I’m going to do this for her.”

He accepted the drink, finished it off and was soon looking up at a now towering Madam Minnie.

“You must love her very much, to do this for her after only one date.”

“I do,” said Larsin.

“She’s lucky to have met you,” said Madam Minnie, picking him up and taking him to the spare bedroom.

“Have you ever used this process to eat anyone yourself?” asked Larsin.

“My former laboratory assistant, Chad. In fact, being eaten was his idea. Before he came out with that request, I’d mothballed the original reduce and enlarge pills as being of no practical value.”

Madam Minnie hung a small bell off the back railing of the four poster bed, and tied another string to the top, leaving it in reach of Larsin on the pillow.

“Just ring this if you need anything, and I’ll send Jocelyn up to see you in the morning.”

Larsin lay down on the pillow and eventually dropped off to sleep. He had no need to send for Madam Minnie the next morning, and after a while, he saw Jocelyn walk into the room. She untied the bell and put it aside and then sat up in the bed and raised Larsin to her mouth.

“Well my little darling, I’ve been looking forward to this all night. I did get the usual eight hours of sleep, but it was broken into sections, because I lay awake a lot thinking about this too. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, I got my eight hours too, according to the clock on the wall. For me, it was a case of lying awake thinking for a long time, and then finally dropping off for a straight eight hour sleeping stretch.”

Her mouth yawned widely in front of him.

“I still seem to feel drowsy,” she said, “I might lie down for another snooze, when I’ve got you in my tummy.”

“I must say that your tongue looked very nice while you were yawning,” he said.

“Do you think so? How sweet of you to say that. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me first?”

“I don’t think so,” said Larsin, “Except to say once again how much I enjoyed our date last night.”

“So did I,” said Jocelyn, “Well here we go then.”

She opened her mouth wide in front of him, put out her tongue in an elegant gesture, let him look at its full grandeur for a few seconds, and then placed him gently onto it. He was drawn into her mouth, left to lie on her tongue for a few minutes, and then gulped ceremoniously into her throat, and down to her tummy.”

Chapter End Notes:

This short story continues in chapter 10