- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two scientists invent reducing and enlarging tablets, before going into separate research businesses, where they have misadventures with their employees. This chapter has a major unaware vore subtext.

Chad had been out of work for some time, when a cleaner position was advertised. He secured a job interview and went to the office of the employer, a beautiful scientist. She had dark hair of medium length in a straight bob, fashionable glasses, wore a long grey skirt and matching coat, and a soft white shirt. She had full shapely dark pink lips and soft feminine features. She was fairly plump, and to Chad this accentuated her visual appeal. He suddenly found the acquisition of a cleaner’s job to be more important than he could ever have imagined.

“I have this office, my laboratory in the next room, and a small kitchen behind it,” she said, “You’d come around 4pm to start each day, and do the office and the kitchen while I’m still in the laboratory, and then clean up in the laboratory after I go at 5. There’ll be beakers and test tubes that need to be thoroughly washed in the laboratory, and I have my lunch in there too, so that I can keep an eye on my experiments I may have running, and leave the plates etc in the kitchen for you to clean up.”

He accepted the position, and worked there for over a year, before he had his first accident one night. He accidentally dropped and broke a beaker he was about to clean. He made a note about it for her, so that she could order replacements if necessary, and left the note on her laboratory bench. Then he opened some cupboards to see if he could get a spare to set out on the bench as usual for her work the next day. On one of the shelves, he found two jars of tablets. One was labelled ‘REDUCE’ and had normal sized tablets in it. The other had much smaller tablets, and was labeled ‘ENLARGE’.

Chad was fascinated. He had an idea in his mind about what the tablets might do, but decided to test them first. He took a few of each, and added a reduce tablet to his cat’s biscuits that night at home. About five minutes after eating, the cat shrank to tiny size. He put out a small amount of milk for the bewildered animal, and dropped the enlarge tablet into it. The cat drank the entire supply heartily and soon returned to normal size.

Chad began making plans. He knew that the scientist enjoyed prawns so much, that he found himself smelling prawn residual odours on the bowl he cleaned after every meal she’d had. He bought some red and white food colouring dyes and took them into the laboratory the following night. He placed the tubes behind some equipment on the laboratory bench, and then sat on the bench and took one of the reduce tablets. It took his height down to six inches. He took another tablet and managed to go down to a height of one inch. He then dyed himself in a striped pattern, alternating the red and white food colouring, until he resembled a prawn as closely as possible. Then he slept the night on the bench, and hid behind the equipment, until she was ready to have her lunch. She went to the kitchen, came back with a bowl of prawns and a side salad.

He had planned out when to make his move. She had said at the interview that she monitored experiments during her lunch break. He saw her place the food on the bench and then turn her back and walk over to check on something. He quickly climbed into the bowl of prawns and concealed himself under one of them, so that his head could peek out and look up. He saw her return and sit down at the bench, and begin spooning the salad into her mouth. Her tongue came out to receive the food each time, and he eagerly looked forward to being spooned onto it. He watched her neck gulping, driven wild with excitement, and then saw her licking her lips from side to side with the front one or two protruding centimeters of her tongue. She began to eat the prawns, and didn’t seem to notice anything unusual, after the spoon had scooped up the prawn that had been resting on top of him. Soon the spoon passed under him too, and began lifting him towards her opening mouth. He saw her tongue come out, and felt himself lowered onto it. He found himself lying on his back in her mouth, and rolled over onto his front and looked at the back of her mouth. Soon she would gulp him down, unaware that she had fulfilled his greatest fantasy to perfection.

Her mouth opened again and he rolled onto his side, to make it easier to look out, and saw that she was holding a pocket mirror in front of her mouth. In the mirror, he could see her reflected eyes looking in at him. Then he felt her tongue moving out of her mouth a little, taking him with it, and saw her finger and thumb come to lift him off it. She held him up to her eyes.

“You didn’t taste like a prawn,” she said, “I couldn’t help wondering what I was eating, in case it had been a prawn gone off. I think you had better tell me what you were up to, although it’s obvious that you found my tablets.”

He explained everything.

“I see. Well you’ll have to take 2 enlarge tablets now,” she said, and gave them to him.

When his size was restored, she had him collect the work clothes he’d removed the night before, and then dismissed him from her employ.

He went home with a mixture of dissapointment and happy vivid memories of the time he had spent in her mouth.

At 5:45pm his doorbell rang, and he opened it to see that she had come.

“Your address was on your resume. I came to talk,” she said.

“Come in,” he invited, and showed her a couch to sit on.

She bade him sit beside her.

“I was working with another scientist, somewhat younger than me until two years ago. I tried to invent a weight loss pill, and came up with the reduce tablets by mistake. My colleague invented the enlarge pills to reverse the effect. When we both later went into separate research businesses by ourselves, we agreed to each keep the formulae for both. I couldn’t think of a use for them, but they were an extraordinairy discovery, and we’ve told nobody else about it. I was a little upset that you’d found out about them, and even more surprised by what you’d done with them.”

“I found them by accident, when I was looking for a beaker to put out for you in place of the one I’d broken,” he said, “And given the nature of my greatest fantasy, I couldn’t help hoping that they would do what they turned out to do.”

“I’ve considered things this afternoon, and come to face something that troubled me when I first took you out of my mouth and heard your explanation. I think your fantasy appeals to me too, and I’d be willing to go ahead with it. I’ll do my own cleaning up for now, and won’t readvertise for another cleaner, until … we’ve finished,” she said.

“Really? Oh thank you!”

“I’ll do it regardless of your answer to this, but I was wondering if you would take me out for a date,” she said, “Most people see me as the fat scientist, but you saw me as a beautiful woman in a way that nobody else has. I’ve been by myself for five years now.”

“I would like that very much,” said Chad.

“We’ll both take tomorrow off, and I’ll come by here this time tomorrow,” she said.

Chad dressed himself the following afternoon for her arrival, looking his best.

She turned up wearing a black long skirt, a pale green woollen jumper, and a necklace of maroon coloured beads.

“You look stunning,” he said.

He held her hand and walked her to a restaurant, where he enjoyed watching her eat the meal she selected from the menu, far more in fact than he enjoyed his own excellent food choices.

“Would you like to go dancing?” he asked.

She accepted and he walked her to a dance club, which played very old soft dance tunes, enabling slow dancing to come naturally.

He took her in his arms and snuggled his cheek against her own and moved slowly with her on the floor for nearly two hours.

“The tablets we’ll need are at my home,” she said, “We can make use of them tomorrow, but would you like to come and stay the night first?”

He accepted and walked her back to her car. She drove him to her home, and invited him inside.

“Thank you for this evening,” she said, and put her arms around him for a long slow hug.

After several minutes, he moved to kiss her and felt her lovely mouth so close to him. Then he kissed her cheeks in turn and asked her to kiss his too.

She took him to her bedroom and they got into bed and lay down and cuddled and kissed and talked until after midnight. They fell asleep and awoke just before 9am. They had breakfast together, and then she offered him two more reduce tablets, and watched him dwindle in size.

“Kissing you like this would really be something,” he said.

She lifted him up, and they pressed their lips together, hers enveloping his entire face at once.

She returned to her bed and lay down and let him rest against her cheek while they talked, until it was lunch time.

“Would you still like me to go through with this?” she asked, as midday arrived.

“Definitely. Are you still happy to do so?”

“I’m sure I am,” she said, and took him to the kitchen table.

She sat down at the table and picked him up, and licked him using the front of her tongue. It looked much the same as the gestures she had made, when licking her lips during the incognito meal that he had made of himself for her, except this time her tongue was much closer and touched him each time.

“If you still have no second thoughts, I can proceed now,” she said.

“Yes, do it,” said Chad.

She opened her mouth, and slid him onto her protruding tongue, and drew him into her mouth. She left him there for five minutes, and then drew him into her throat and gulped with marvelous daintiness for someone on the plump side.

 

Her former science colleague Woody had not felt the need for a cleaner, but he had hired a secretary and lab assistant named Martina Johnson to help with his work in his laboratory and office. He had picked up his habit of having lunch in the laboratory, back in the days when he had worked with Chad’s employer, and continued to follow her luncheon example since then.

One day he enjoyed a generous serving of grilled fish and side salad, and then got back to work, when he suddenly shrank to an inch in size. Martina walked over and looked down at him.

“I found your tablets and tested them,” she said, “They’re very good. I slipped two of them in with your lunch.”

“Oh, well thank you… I think it might be a good time to make sure that the enlarge tablets are still working well,” he said, “If you’ll just give me two of them, I’ll let you go for your own lunch break now.”

“I think I’ll enjoy my lunch more, if you remain the size you are,” she said, “I didn’t bring any food with me today. I didn’t expect to need to.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” he asked.

“I thought your keen scientific mind would catch on soon enough,” she said.

“You’re out of your mind!”

“And you’re out of my mouth, but that can soon be remedied,” she said.

He ran under the table, but she stooped down and reached in under and cut off his flight with her hand. She picked him up and took him to her desk in the office and sat down.

“You can’t do this!”

“We’ll soon see about that, won’t we?” she said.

The picked him up and licked him from chest to forehead.

“There, you see, you’ve invented a delicious new lunch treat, simply by becoming it. Thanks to your invention, I can despatch you down whole.”

“That’s not the best of outcomes for me!”

“Agreed, but you must be able to see the appeal of it from my perspective.”

“No!” he cried out, as she opened her mouth wide and placed him inside it.

She gave him several minutes to fully digest the situation, before she made ready to fully digest him, and then swallowed Woody with merciless pleasure.

Chapter End Notes:

Unlike many of these vore shorts, this story continues in chapter 9