- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A 12 year old boy spends his summer holidays with a pretty sixteen year old giantess.

Perry finished first year of high school at midday, as the last day was a morning only attendance. He went for a bushwalk in a little used area near his home, and found a glowing opening in the air in front of him. It was like a circle containing views which didn’t match up with the bush scenery outside the circle. He stepped towards it and felt a slight tingling, as his hand made contact with the circle. It didn’t seem to hurt. So he kept stepping through, until he had passed through the circle. Looking around, he now saw that all the scenery naturally adjoined the view that he had seen through the circle. It was nothing like the bush that he had been walking in. The plants were different.

Then he heard girls’ voices.

“We’re home for the long summer vacation,” said one.

“Do you think Mummy will be alright to look after us, now that Daddy died?” asked a slightly younger voice.

“She’ll be happy to see us after a whole term at boarding school,” said the first girl.

The older girl had a very pleasant sounding voice, and Perry was keen to see her. He ran through the foliage, as the voices and footsteps drew nearer, and came out on the grass. He could see a large house in the distance, and then turned the other way to see the girls approaching. He stepped back into the foliage to conceal himself, as he noticed that the girls were giants!

He surmised that the circle must have been some opening into a different dimension, where everything and everyone was much larger than their counterparts on his own world of earth.

The older girl looked very pretty indeed, but he had no idea what to do, given his considerable size discrepancy. He had never approached a girl before, even on earth. He watched the two girls walk past and cross the large expanse of garden and head to the back door of the house. The older girl knocked, and their mother opened it and let them in.

He found a bunch of raspberries growing nearby, each as large as his own head. He pulled with both hands, carefully avoiding the prickles, and managed to pick one of them. When he had eaten all he could possibly fit into his stomach, he felt full of energy, and tossed the remainder of the berry aside. Perry sat down and looked back at the house. He could see the two girls settling into upstairs rooms, through the windows. Then the curtains were closed in the older girl’s room for a while, presumably so that she could change.

About 20 minutes later, he saw the older girl come out the back door and walk in the garden, carrying something. She was now wearing a short sleeved dress that ran from the base of her neck to a little below her knees. As she drew closer, he realised that it was a watering can. Before he could get out of the way, she began pouring water over the very flowerbed which was concealing him. He accidentally swallowed a large mouthful of water the wrong way, and began coughing. The girl stopped and looked down into the flowerbed. She knelt down and stared in more closely, and saw Perry.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, “You’re so small, and I must have soaked your clothes.”

“It’s alright,” said Perry, “You didn’t know I was in here. I’m Perry.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Perry. I’m Roberta,” said the girl.

“I finished my first year of high school this morning and went for a bushwalk, and came through some dimensional opening in space, which brought me into your garden.”

“So you’re about 13 then?”

“I’m 12.”

“The same age as my little sister. I just finished my fourth year of high school. I’m 16.”

“I saw you both coming home. I think you look prettier than your sister.”

“How sweet!” she said, reaching in and gently picking him up in her hand, “I feel terrible having drenched you like that. I’ll take you inside and turn the oven on low. It should dry you and your clothes off in a few minutes.”

Roberta soon had him in the oven, warming up comfortably. Her mother was reading in another room, and her sister was playing in her bedroom. While he was warming up, he looked out of the oven window, and saw Roberta take an icecream from the fridge. She tore off the wrapper and discarded it into a rubbish bag in a plastic bin, and then sat on the stool in front of the oven.

He watched, as Roberta’s tongue came out of her mouth and took her first lick of the icecream. It was as large as himself, and incredibly beautiful to see. As he looked on in amazement, she bit into the icecream occasionally, and took several more licks, until it was all gone. Then she opened the oven door and looked in.

“Are you dry enough yet?” she asked.

“I couldn’t feel any more wetness a few minutes ago. I was just enjoying the feeling of the oven like a heater after that.”

“Well I’d best fetch you out now. You would have only enjoyed that because you’d been cold and wet. In summer, you’ll soon feel uncomfortable in there. Can I get you anything to eat?”

“Thank you. It’s just that I had all I could eat from one of your raspberries in the garden. I’m still feeling quite full.”

“Would you like to come up to my room then?”

“Yes please,” said Perry.

Roberta took him from the oven and turned it off. She carried him up into her luxuriously quaint bedroom and put him on the carpet. She sat down and talked with him, showing him some of her things.

“My sister would be so surprised to see a little boy like you,” she said.

“Maybe it would be better if she didn’t know about me. It’s… Well I saw you both before, and I really like you. I don’t want to make her feel any jealousy or hurt her feelings.”

“That was very thoughtful of you. I understand. I’ll let you be my secret alone.”

The day continued on, as they got to know eachother better.

“I’ve noticed the sun will be starting to set soon,” said Roberta, “How long is your bushwalk and the rest of your walk home?”

“It’s about 20 minutes through the bush, and another 15 to my house from there.”

“I’ll carry you back to the dimensional opening you told me about, and you’ll only have to do the walking in your own world,” said Roberta.

“If you take me to the edge of the flowerbed, where you found me, that should be close enough,” said Perry, “If you tried to go right to the opening, you would have to step on a lot of your plants.”

“Of course. How very wise you seem for one so young,” said Roberta.

She carried him out to the edge of the flowerbed, and knelt down on the grass.

“Thank you for everything, Roberta. I’d love to come back and see you again. This has been so much more fun than playing with my train set at home.”

“I could meet you here tomorrow morning,” said Roberta, “I’ll sit here with a book and read until you’ve had time to have breakfast and walk here again.”

Perry said goodbye and made his way home. The next morning he got up and had breakfast at the crack of dawn, and then went to the shops before starting the bushwalk. He bought an oversized plastic flowers bunch, which was used for decorations. They were of hollow plastic, and did not weigh much. So he was able to carry them through the bush with relative ease, and eventually came to where Roberta was reading.

“I bought you something,” he said, and held up the plastic bouquet.

The facsimile flowers were not quite as large as the giant natural flowers of her world, but they were large enough for her to see them clearly.

“They’re lovely,” she said.

“They’re not real, because only plastic ones were big enough to give to you,” he said.

“I think they’re wonderful,” said Roberta, “I have a surprise for you too.”

She took him up to her room, and he saw that she had assembled a model train set on the carpet.

“It was my father’s old set, from when he was a boy,” she said, “Now you can be with me and play with trains at the same time. Would you like to go for a ride in the train?”

“Yes! I think you’re the nicest girl I’ve ever seen.”

She lifted him up gently and placed him in the open roofed engine, and then used the controls to start the train. It navigated a winding track around her room, including going under her bed and out the other side. He looked at the carriages behind him sometimes, but spent most of his time looking up at Roberta. He was in love for the first time of his life, and couldn’t have imagined spending one weekday of his long summer holidays back at his own home. As far as anyone else knew, he simply went bushwalking every day.

“This is like something out of a fairytale,” he said, when the train came to a halt.

She lifted him out of the engine, and asked, “What is a fairytale?”

He explained the nature of such children’s stories.

“We have stories like those too,” she said, “We just don’t call them fairytales. Would you like to read one with me?”

“If you can turn the pages for me,” he said.

She took a book from her shelf, and sat up in bed, and let him rest on her shoulder, leaning against her neck. She opened the book, and after the first page had been read, they seemed to have comparable reading speeds.

“If you’re not finished by the time I start turning a page, just ask me to wait each time,” she said.

In the course of reading the whole story, they only had to do that procedure with two pages.

“I enjoyed that,” said Perry.

“Maybe we could go for a picnic lunch in the garden,” said Roberta, “My dress has a pocket that’s not really noticeable. I’ll slip you into it, while I gather a picnic lunch together on a tray, and then carry it out into the garden. We’ll be out of sight of mother and sister the whole time we’re out there.”

When Roberta took him from her dress pocket, he could see that they were in an unfamiliar part of the garden, where the house was concealed by trees and flowers. He looked at the tray and saw that she had prepared a salad and pieces of meat, and a fruitsalad bowl for dessert.

She took two bottle tops that she had saved up, and set them out on the tray as plates for him, and used her fingers to put servings of each dish into them for Perry. He enjoyed his food, but enjoyed looking at her mouth even more. He imagined how nice it would be to touch her sparkling tongue, just for a few seconds.

After they had finished all of the food, and washed it down with water, which in his case she dispensed with an eye dropper, Roberta said that she felt a little soperific and wanted to lie down on the lawn for a while.

“I’m just worried about either of the others coming out and seeing you while I’m asleep,” said Roberta, “And my dress pocket might not be so comfortable a place to lie down, with my legs under it.”

She lay with most of her body horizontal, but rested her head on a raised level of earth, so that her face was upright.

It was then that Perry had his grand inspiration.

“I have an idea,” he said, “Your tongue is the same size as the mattress on my bed, and it would be just as soft, a bit like a water bed, except the water would be on the top. The moisture would feel nice enough in summer anyway, not like the deluge from the watering can. I could lie on your tongue inside your mouth, and have a small sleep myself.”

“Alright. I’ll open my mouth wide with a deep yawn, when I’ve woken up again, and you can climb out onto my hand.”

She held him up in front of her mouth, and opened it wide. He climbed onto her lower lip and put his hands in the gaps between her lower teeth. This gave him the leverage to pull himself into her mouth. Her lip was raised higher than her lower teeth, and her tongue was positioned to cover them up, so that he made no contact with them, only her lip and her tongue. He pulled himself along her tongue, until his head was just at the back, resting on the perfectly formed taste organ. He turned his head sideways, and felt the moist flesh of her tongue under his cheek. He turned his head to the other side, so that he could repeat the pleasant experience on the opposite side.

Her mouth grew dark, as she closed it behind him, and he lay there in comfort.

Roberta slept for 45 minutes, while Perry took about ten minutes to drop off, and awoke 5 minutes before she did. He used the extra time to enjoy lying on her tongue, which fulfilled every fantasy he had entertained in his mind since he had seen her licking the icecream the day before.

After a length of time which had met all his aspirations, he felt her tongue stirring under him. Roberta was waking up. He sat up in her mouth, swivelled himself around, so that he was now facing the front of her mouth, and then lay down on his stomach. He had only about 30 seconds to wait, before he felt her yawning as her beautiful mouth opened in front of him. He could see her lower lip, and then saw her hand approaching. She stretched out her tongue, so that he came out of her mouth with it, and then picked him gently off it with her finger and thumb, and dried him on the top of her dress.

They talked for the rest of the afternoon, until an hour before sunset, and then she took him to the drop off point and arranged to meet him there again the next morning.

When he saw her the next day, she had a backpack.

“I thought I could take you for a walk in the woods and show you the river,” she said.

“It sounds like a very nice way to spend the day,” said Perry.

This time she had a long skirt, with a collarless top above it. She placed him in the breast pocket of the shirt while she walked, so that he was close enough to speak clearly to her, and was able to look out at the scenery, as his head peeked over the top of the pocket.

When they came to the river, she sat on the scenic clearing and they ate together and watched the river flowing. Their outing took them most of the day, and she got him back just in time for his one hour of remaining sunlight to walk home in.

It was Friday on earth, and the equivalent end of the week, although the day was named differently, on Roberta’s world. He promised to come and see her again on the Monday, and they made their plans.

When the day came, she took him up into her bedroom again and sat on the bed and talked with him for over an hour.

“Perry, I know I’m very big, much bigger than you, but there is something I would like to ask you.”

“You can ask me anything,” he said.

“Well it’s about something to do, if you’d be happy for me to do it.”

“I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t like you doing,” said Perry.

“I would like to kiss you,” said Roberta.

“Oh… I would like that very much,” said Perry.

“So you don’t think my lips are too big for your tiny little face.”

“No. I think I like them more than any lips of girls on earth.”

She gently raised him towards her mouth, and pressed her lower lip against his entire face at once.

“That was wonderful,” he said when she eventually withdrew, “If you hold me next to your soft white cheek, I would like to kiss you too.”

“Soft white cheek. My how romantic you are for one so young.”

She held him in position, and he enjoyed kissing her cheek.

“It was so small I hardly felt it, but so special nonetheless,” she said.

Every weekday, for the remainder of their summer holidays, Perry and Roberta met up and spent their time together, until the beginning of the ninth and final week.

“I don’t want to go back to school on earth,” said Perry, as he sat in her garden with her in the spot that had concealed them well for their first picnic, “I’ll have to wait 13 or 14 weeks before another holiday period comes along, in order to see you again.”

“I feel exactly the same way about you,” she said, “But I don’t think we’ll have to split up, when I go back to boarding school, not if you didn’t go back to earth.”

“Would you take me to your boarding school dormitory room with you?” he asked, elated, “I’d be so happy there with you. I know I would.”

“I suppose I would be taking you with me, in a way,” said Roberta, “Mother is taking my sister on an outing on Friday. So we’ll have the house to ourselves for the last day of the holidays. I remember the day that I slept with you in my mouth, just after we’d finished our first picnic lunch. I can use the outdoor table on the patio for a last special lunch. I’ll make another salad, which we can both share again. When we’ve finished that off, I can put you into my mouth again.”

“It sounds nice,” he said, “But do you think you’ll be able to fall asleep while sitting up on the patio chair, no matter how soperific you are after the food?”

“I won’t go to sleep that soon,” she said, “I’ll put you into my mouth, and you can lie on my tongue for a while, just like that first day, except that I’ll stay awake. Then when I’ve enjoyed that for a few minutes, I shall swallow you. As you suggested, you can come to school with me once you’re part of my tummy. It will be a marvelous end of holidays treat for lunch for me, and a permanent escape from your little earth school for you.”

“Roberta, what you’ve just described amounts to eating me.”

“That’s the idea. I’ll be looking forward to it all week, and I already know you’ll be a very nice tasting main course.”

“I’d really like to go on seeing you every holiday period for as long as we’re both at school, and for that matter I’d like to be smuggled into your school with you more than anything, but not deep down in your tummy. I could never get out.”

“I know, but little darling, we’ve had a lovely long summer together, and I’ve always liked the taste of you. This is my way of rounding things off for the best.”

“I don’t want to round things off that way. I think I’d like to be taken back to the flowerbed now.”

“Would you indeed?” she said, “Well I’ve made my plans, and I won’t be taking you back to the flowerbed. You shall stay in this room for the next few nights, and then I’m going to eat you for my lunch. I’m sorry you don’t feel the same way about the idea, but there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Well …. I suppose you’re right…. Although I could ask for another kiss.”

“And you may have one,” she said, and administered it in her flawless manner.

He snuggled against her neck while she slept each night in bed, and then the Friday morning came. As soon as her mother and sister had gone out, Roberta took him for a last morning walk around the huge garden, stopping to talk now and then, and eventually returning to the house.

She went into the kitchen, sat him on the bench, and prepared a large salad bowl in front of him. Then she took him, the salad bowl, and a jug of water and glass out to the patio table. She placed him in the salad bowl and invited him to help himself.

When the salad was all gone, she lifted him out, and licked him clean! It was a spectacular feeling. Then she drank heartily from the water glass.

“You look fine now. Is my tongue clean too?” she asked, and put out her tongue in front of him.

“It looks to be,” he said, “I must admit I enjoyed those licks, even though they were a bit sticky.

“Allow me to give you some more,” she said, and held him on her open palm in front of her mouth.

She put out her tongue and licked his chest and face and arms several times.

“That was so nice. I wish we could do it forever,” he said.

She chided him with a gesture from one outstretched finger, while the rest were closed.

“I’m going to put you into my mouth now,” said Roberta, “I’ll give a little movement of my tongue in a few minutes, so that you can prepare yourself for the moment when I’m ready to gulp you down my throat.”

“Okay,” he said.

She put out her tongue again, and held him above it, tilting her head back a little, and was about to lower him onto her tongue, when he called out.

“I’d just like to say something before you start. I wouldn’t have missed this summer with you for anything, not even knowing what you had in mind for today.”

“I’ve been thinking about it for at least half the summer holidays that I’ve known you,” she said, “It was no spur of the moment idea.”

“I understand. I think the only thing I might have done differently was not to come back here on Monday this week, so that you couldn’t have announced today’s lunch arrangement,” he said, “Although even then, it would probably have meant never seeing you again, unless I snuck in and admired you from afar in the garden. That wouldn’t have been as good as cuddling up to your lovely face.”

“Thank you. I’d have seen you and caught you eventually, I imagine.”

“I guess you would. Well that’s all I wanted to tell you. I’ll be as brave as I can now.”

“Good little darling.”

She lifted him again, tilted her head and opened her mouth. She lowered him onto her sparkling tongue, and into her mouth.

He lay inside her mouth, just as he had done over eight weeks earlier, and eventually felt the slightly movement of her tongue.

It was the warning signal.

He braced himself for the gulp, not so much for the movement, but the knowledge of its irreversible ramifications, and then felt her rapidly drawing him into her throat. He looked down into the darkness, and felt himself sliding down her throat, down, down, and into her tummy.

Later that day, her mother came home and asked how she’d enjoyed the day.

“I had a delicious lunch,” said Roberta, and went to her room to read.