- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Timescrybe2's comprehensive definitive guide to survivalist giantess vore.

These days, there are millions of business women out there in the world, and one of them could be just the right woman to make a tasty meal out of you. You just need to know how to go about finding a suitable dining damsel. Some of them will make this easy for you, by coming out of their offices and eating their lunches in public places, such as parks, public gardens, nearby forests, food malls and seats beside footpaths. At this stage, we will suggest that the process of reconnoitring these places in search of a giantess vore partner should be done at normal size. To do so at reduced size might possibly draw undue attention to oneself.

If the woman is obviously going to spend time seated in public eating her lunch, you can find a suitable place to observe her and take your time about it. If she only plans to buy some food quickly and take it back to the office, you have to observe her quickly, and will even have to take steps to sneak into the office to meet her properly after reducing yourself. We will cover that process in depth in a later chapter.

 

Step one is to find a woman who catches your eye. There are several factors to consider here:

(1)  Neck: You may prefer a long slender neck, as you visualize the time when the woman will gulp you down inside it. Or perhaps a wide powerful neck looks more appealing. Give some consideration to the pre-vore enjoyment of snuggling against the woman’s neck, as you browse her features.

(2)  Shoulders and upper arms: A woman with powerful bulky rounded shoulders would enhance the size advantage that you will perceive in her, once you have made yourself small enough for her to be a giantess by comparison. Slender arms might have a more dainty feminine appeal, when you can picture your giantess stooping down to pick you up.

(3)  Hands: Nail polish and long nails can be rather off putting at tiny size. Try to find a woman who has her nails at finger length. Decorative jewellery might also be a problem, if you want to feel the woman’s fingers encircling you, without being pressed against a metal ring or some other item.

(4)  Breasts: If you just want to be eaten, then perhaps this factor isn’t necessarily important. However, if you would like to be placed between the woman’s breasts first, or climb around on them at your tiny size, then it would be worth surveying the terrain up front.

(5)  Legs: This is where fashion becomes very important. A lot of pleasure and excitement could be gained by the shrunken guy, if he sees a woman walking towards him in pursuit, while he backs away in the role play of attempting to avoid being caught and eaten. Women wearing unfeminine trousers and coats are of the least possible appeal. A dress that runs from the neck to a few inches below the knees is perhaps the most appealing and revealing way to leave the woman’s shapely lower legs exposed.

(6)  Other fashion factors: Alternatively a skirt of similar length, and something soft and feminine above it, like a shirt or jumper would be adorable in your giantess’s fashion tastes. Round front (rather than pointed) shoes, which completely cover the toes, go well with such a dress or skirt. Far too many celebrity photographs on the internet now show women in shoes which expose the toes, or some of them. Each to his own, but this author prefers the shoes. Jeans and a jumper can look nice, but shirts look better tucked in, so that the woman’s waist line can be seen. On a dress, a waist line that starts at the breasts doesn’t look nearly so thrilling as a waist line that starts at the waist, emphasizing the stomach section of the woman’s body. After all, this is where you want to end up.

(7)  Age: Many giantess vore fans prefer to be eaten by older women. There is the excitement of knowing that the woman has a mature arousing manner, the knowledge that she will already have lived longer than someone she is prepared to gobble up, and so on. However, some guys are happy to be eaten by women their own age or younger. Some believe that the older women preference begins with school teachers.  Others think that it comes from seeing several beautiful adult celebrities in children’s television shows. Others put it down to the fact that their giantess vore fantasies begin when they are mere infant boys of five or six years old. Whatever the explanation, you should go with your inclination.

(8)  Height: Since you’re planning to reduce your size anyway, the woman’s height may seem irrelevant, but there can be an extra pleasure to knowing that the woman is something of a giantess to you, even at your full size. At least two beautiful celebrity women are known to be six foot and three inches tall. To me, coming in at five foot and ten inches, the thought of barely coming up to the chin of a tall woman who will later be eating a shrunken me … Well a pre-shrinking dance and cuddle could have special appeals too.

(9)  Facial features: Round soft cheeks often indicate that the woman’s face would look nice close up, if she is smiling with glee at the prospect of eating you. Mischievous looking twinkling eyes can also be exciting to look at, from a shrunken man’s point of view, and may even give some indication as to whether or not the woman is likely to eat someone without his permission. Perhaps the most significant facial feature immediately visible is the lips. Full shapely lips can certainly be the most arousing to look at, as well as the most enjoyable to make physical contact with after reduction in your size has occurred, but there are plenty of women with smaller lips, who still hold a great pleasure for a shrunken man inside their mouths. This brings us to the next point: the woman’s tongue.

 

The woman’s tongue might well be the most significant part of her body to be used in the purposes of giantess vore. To observe the visual qualities of any given woman’s tongue, you will need to stare at it whenever possible, but without making it too obvious. Aggressive, self conscious feminist women may mistakenly assume that you are speculating about having oral sex with them. This assumption is a natural mistake, given that most women on the planet have no idea about your real interest, namely giantess vore. Some women will lick their lips frequently while talking, which can give great views of the sides of their tongues moving horizontally. On rare occasions, some women might stick their tongues out at something humorous, while talking with their friends over lunch. Such a woman is a prize vore catch indeed, as she will almost certainly taunt you in the same way just before eating you. Some women will put out their tongues each time they spoon a mouthful of food onto their tongues, and then draw the food into their mouths. This affords you a second each time, to glance at the protruding tongue and store the image in your mind. Other tongues can be far more difficult to observe, if the women have the tendency to spoon the food right into their mouths, without showing their tongues. However, there are other observation techniques, which can assist you in getting the view that you need. Observe the woman closely when she’s finished eating. If she’s talking with her friends, she may well open her mouth wide at something surprising, or give an open mouthed laugh at something amusing. This gives you a clear view of her whole tongue, without any food in the way. If you see a business woman on the train at the end of a long day, you may even catch her yawning without cupping her hand to her mouth. This will give you the chance to see her lips fully stretched open and the tongue in all its beauty. A sparkling tongue that dips a little in the middle and rises on both sides, preferably somewhat rounded at the front, rather than pointy, is the author’s own preference (as are all the descriptive examples given in this section), but you should be guided by your own tastes.

 

If the woman is eating in a crowded food mall, you might choose to buy a meal yourself, and sit at her table, ostensibly to make use of one of the few free chairs available. It is actually a great opportunity to observe her eating at point blank range, if you can avoid making it too obvious.

 

One last scenario to consider is that of a woman who is a colleague or superior in your own workplace. This gives you the chance to establish a rapport with her in the ordinairy way for months or even years before broaching the subject of being eaten by her. Make a point of observing her tongue, while appearing to make regular conversation, over office parties, business lunches, or even simply joining her for lunch on a typical day. You might even have the chance to apparently joke about science fiction films with giantess subtexts or steer the conversation into ways to subtly test the waters (of her tongue), and explore the likelihood of her having any willingness to accommodate giantess vore, if it were discovered to be possible.

There may be something to be said for approaching the woman at your normal size, and explaining your interest in giantess vore, but this can be problematic for a number of reasons:

 

(1)  If you validate your explanation with any mention of the internet’s documentation of giantess vore, the woman may discover the giantess community on the internet and be besieged by countless shrunken guy would-be meals. It is better to leave out any mention that there are others with similar fantasies to yourself.

(2)  If you’re fortunate enough to find a woman who is interested in eating a shrunken man, particularly a woman who is prepared to eat a shrunken man without his permission; then you would give the game away by presenting yourself to the woman at full size first, and then knowingly making yourself tiny and vulnerable to her.

(3)  You would also give away the fact that you are a shrinking guy, when the woman might otherwise assume that a tiny man could have been born amongst a race of little folk. If you approach her for the first time at tiny size, and she has no recollections or recognitions of you having been some full sized guy who studied her tongue in a public place, then you have the option of revealing that you were once a full sized man, or letting her make other assumptions. This could be advantageous if the woman is not prepared to eat one of her own people.

(4)  The woman may not believe that shrinking is possible, and might therefore assume that you are some sort of kook to be avoided. Simply telling her about wanting to shrink yourself is not nearly as convincing (nor does it have the same dramatic effect) as fronting up to the woman at a height of less than two inches.

 

What do we mean by ‘survivalist vore’? Well, as this book’s title suggests, it means being eaten, but not digested. In one of my fictional stories, I wrote about giant women in giant lands, who have special storage compartments in acid free areas of their stomachs, where a swallowed guy could take up ongoing residence. However, a shrunken man facing the stomach of a real earth woman would need to have a means of escape at the end of the experience. The most suitable method available is a shrinking machine that also provides teleportation. The more homicidally inclined giantesses in the mainstream vore community may consider this a cheat, but let’s face it. As the shrunken guy, you want to enjoy the best of both worlds, by going through all of the experiences of being eaten, without committing a painful suicide in the process of arranging it. Be sure to incorporate the means to teleport to the woman’s location at tiny size, and carry a small recall button device strapped to your wrist, so that you can escape the woman’s tummy just before she can digest you. (Hence the title of this book). If you’re happy to be slid into the woman’s mouth in stages, then you might be content to be from three to five inches in height, but if you want to fit entirely in the woman’s mouth at once, and enjoy lying on her tongue with no part of you hanging off the back over her throat, then 1.5 to 2 inches is the optimum height to choose.

 

Now depending on the eating habits of the woman you have chosen to approach, you might be approaching her in any number of locations:

(1)  In the office. If the woman doesn’t eat in public, then you’ve taken your best look while she’s been standing in the queue at the takeaway food vendor’s counter. The next thing to do is to get into her office. Follow her back to her office at your full size, at least as far as getting out of the elevator on her floor and observing which room she goes into. Then wait in the street at the end of the day, and learn what time she leaves the office. If the woman is so career minded that she won’t step out to eat lunch, then she may well stay back and work longer hours after her colleagues have left too. Once you know her departure time, try to arrive half an hour earlier the next day, at your reduced size, by teleporting directly into her office. If you can manage to end up under a desk or cupboard, you will have the opportunity to observe the office for a time when your giantess is alone, and reveal your presence at the moment of your choice.

(2)  In a crowded public place: If the woman is in a mall or a busy street or a crowded park, then you are best off using the previous step and approaching her alone in the office at the end of the day. The only other option would be, if you can coordinate your shrinking teleporter to send you directly into her handbag at any point. This will depend on the quality of the device’s view screen and calibrations.

(3)  In an isolated public place: If the woman is eating in a deserted park (apart from her own presence) or on a rock or log in a forest, then you should have no difficulty making the most of a private moment for two. You can simply approach her at tiny size while she is eating her lunch.

Whether making the approach in the office or in the public place, you need to decide whether you want to let your giantess know that you intended to be seen or not.

(1)  Walking straight out. You could simply walk over to the woman and call out to her, or wait until she looks up and sees you approaching anyway. This would give you a nice close giantess point of view of her seated legs, which may look even better if she’s crossed them. After an initial surprise, the giantess will most likely say hello and ask you who you are.

(2)  Partially conceal yourself and make sounds to give away your presence. This might be done by means of rustling plants in an outdoor location or a fake sneeze in the office. In either case, the giantess will show her natural curiosity by getting up and walking over to your location and peeking around until she finds you. Having placed yourself at her mercy intentionally, you won’t mind in the least, in fact actually enjoy, the moment when she reaches for you with her opening hand and picks you up. If you have the opportunity to make her chase you, the sight of her doing so can be very enjoyable, especially if you can run backwards at a reasonable pace.

Once the giantess has acknowledged your presence, you can either tell her straight up that you are a shrunken man, or you can let her make guesses as to your true origin. The pros and cons of either approach have been alluded to in other sections.

The end object of this whole exercise is to be eaten by the giantess. So you need to be able to steer the subject around to this topic. If you have chosen extremely well, the giantess may well raise the topic herself. When the topic does eventually come out in the open, regardless of who raised it, you will need to confirm that the giantess has no intention of biting or chewing you. If she does have such sadistic urges, then you will need to either teleport away before the eating process begins and find another giantess, or use split second life saving timing to teleport away just as you touch her tongue, before she can begin to apply her teeth. In such situations, it may help to ask the giantess to lick you a few times before eating you.

For the rest of this section, we will deal primarily with giantesses who do not intend to bite someone, whether or not the vore is their own idea. Here are a number of possible scenarios:

(1)  The giantess announces that she will eat you. She may do this emotionlessly, merely seeing you as an item of food. She may do it in a teasing manner, seeking to gloat over your helplessness. Make the most of whatever approach she takes to declaring her intentions for you. You may wish to role play a reluctance to be eaten. This will not deter any giantess who has set her heart on doing it, so your ultimate opportunity will not actually be lost simply because you might show some resistance to the idea.

(2)  The giantess may ask your permission to eat you. This situation allows you to take the dialogue in any number of directions. You can show enthusiasm, possibly even admit that you came and introduced yourself for that purpose. Or you could decline her request, and see whether she asserts herself as in the previous scenario, or whether she respects your wishes and leaves you the need to admit that you were only pretending to decline for the purpose of role play.

(3)  The giantess may not mention the subject of eating you at all. In this case you could first try asking the giantess, “Are you going to eat me?” If she seems disinterested, or reluctant, you could ask her, “Would you like to eat me?” If she is willing to accommodate your request, then you can proceed to enjoy it, after giving her some tips on how to go about it. If she is completely dissuaded by the thought of consuming a tiny man, then you will simply have to tell her about the teleportation factor, and hope that she won’t mind swallowing you under those circumstances.

A word of reassurance: A particularly insensitive giantess, even after you have contacted her in person at tiny size, may apply to you such invectives as “sicko” or “deviant” or others too denigratingly crude to mention. Do not be discouraged by such rejections. Remember, there are others like you in the world, and giantesses willing to eat them and you. Don’t become disheartened. Just keep trying until you find the right one, and then let her feast her eyes, and her mouth upon you.

Once the dynamics of the giantess vore relationship have been established, it is well worth discussing the physical methods of being eaten with the giantess, before she goes  ahead and does it. She may choose to do it on the spot, or she may opt to take you home concealed in her pocket or handbag and go through all of the thrilling preparations in her kitchen first. If she plans to do it on the spot, then make the most of the view while you can. If not, you have hours, or even days to anticipate it with pleasure.

 

If the giantess is willing to delay the procedure, take the opportunity to enquire as to whether she might let you snuggle against her shoulders, neck, lips, cheeks, breasts, and even the stomach in which she ultimately plans to despatch you. A night of such pleasures at tiny size is too good an opportunity to pass up, if the giantess is willing.

 

If the giantess wants to take you home and cook you first, you could suggest, or she might suggest, that she either warms you up in a pan, until the water is as warm as you can tolerate, or cooks you in an oven until you’re as hot as you can tolerate. If she goes for the oven idea, you might ask to be placed in the oven in a pavlova and look out at her whilie she’s preparing the fruit pieces and whipping the cream at the table nearby. (Of course, this requires an oven with a glass door, which most have). This is where the fashion tips for giantesses mentioned earlier can really be beneficial. The sight of a beautiful and elegantly dressed giantess standing over a kitchen table preparing a meal of which you will be the prime ingredient is an awesome view indeed.

 

Ask her to prepare the fruit and cream as quickly as possible, so that you can watch her go and sit on a stool in front of the oven and peek in at you, until you’re ready to wave that you’re warm enough to be served and eaten. (Make sure she leaves one arm and your face and neck sticking out of the top of the pavlova).

 

Enjoy the view as the giantess opens the oven door (or removes you from the saucepan), and in the former case, takes you to the kitchen table, pours the whipped cream and fruit pieces around you, and then carries you to the dining room table and sits down. While she is eating the pavlova and fruit around you, enjoy every view of her towering upper body, neck and face. Look at her mouth and her gulping neck, as she gives you several preludes for your own upcoming experience. This is the giantess you chose for this experience. She has expressed a willingness to do it, and you will soon be going the way of the pavlova itself. If it’s visible from your place on the table, you can even look at the heaving of her stomach while she eats. As far as she knows, her tummy will be your last stop.

When all of the food is gone, the giantess may opt to lick you clean. If not, ask her to do so. In either case, ask her to drink some water after cleaning you, so that her tongue has no residual sticky pavlova or cream on it, and then to lick you again several times. As her to use both the top and the sides of her tongue, and enjoy every last form of contact with her relatively enormous taste organ. Even a giantess who believes that she has forced this situation upon you would most likely be willing to afford you these licking gratifications before gobbling you down.

 

Once the licking is concluded, as the giantess to slide you across her lower lip, preferably after kissing you with it, and onto her tongue, and to allow you to lie on her tongue for several minutes. All of this has been leading up to such an experience of mouth play. Lie on your stomach on her tongue and use the brief moments that her mouth is open to look off the back.


The last stage is up to you. You can either continue to face the back of her tongue and go down head first, although this may send a rush of blood to your head. Or you can turn yourself around and be gulped into her throat, legs first. Once the woman has taken you down to her throat, and you have experience the full power of her enormous gulping neck, you can either put on a show of struggling in her neck, or just continue sliding down.


Be sure to teleport out of the woman’s stomach before you reach the acid. Otherwise, it may well prove to be a one time only experience. The acid is not powerful enough to hurt the stomach of the giantess, and may not cause you any pain either, but it will slowly dissolve your flesh. This is the outcome you wish to avoid.

 

Once you’ve returned to your teleportation shrinking machine and restored your size, you have only to consider whether or not you would like to go on allowing the giantess to think that she has eaten you forever (unless you were in the scenario of having had to explain the teleportation to the giantess in order to persuade her to eat you).

 

If the giantess did not know you before you appeared at tiny size, you could introduce yourself to her and become her friend, without revealing your shrunken man identity, and let her think that she ate him forever. You may even go on to date her in the normal way. In any event, you could later tell her the whole story and possibly invite her to eat you again. You may alternatively choose never to have any contact with her again, and let her go on thinking she ate someone forever. Another possibility is that you could take advantage of the difficulty a woman would have in recognising a tiny man’s facial features, especially if she assumed you were from a race of tiny people. In such an outcome, you could approach her at tiny size again, and be captured and eaten a second time… and a third. Being a Christian with a giantess vore fantasy, I am of course keen to enjoy all the pleasures of being gobbled whole, without bumping myself off in the process. (Hopefully this addresses the issue raised by one of our keen readers named Wildcatman about the fact that death would ruin the whole scenario).

In closing, let me take this chance to offer this advice. If you have a strong urge to be gobbled whole by a giantess, don’t let your unfulfilled passion eat you up. Let a giantess do it instead. These businesswomen work hard at their careers, and at the end of a long day, or during a private lunch break, you can be the meal that sticks in their minds, if not permanently in their stomachs.

 

In the coming chapters, we will provide some recipes, cooking tips and kitchen etiquette suggestions for the giantesses. Ladies, if you read the earlier chapters, you will know that your shrunken guy has either voluntarily or unintentionally gone to a lot of trouble to make himself available to you as a meal to enjoy and remember. This section will help you to show your appreciation and make the experience as thrilling for the shrunken guy as it is mouth watering for you.

 

Apparel:          Firstly, no matter what recipe you are preparing, try to learn your shrunken guy’s fashion taste in giantesses, either by following the hints in chapters one and two, or by asking your tiny meal-to-be how he’d like you to appear while you’re cooking and eating him. Taking that extra bit of trouble makes all the difference and can’t be stressed enough. A good visual impression can be every bit as contributory to a Tiny’s experience of being eaten as the physical journey into your mouth and throat and stomach.

 

Hand etiquette:           When picking your Tiny (shrunken man/boy) up, have your hand slowly approach him, opening at least a foot before it reaches him, so that he can see the elegance of your open palm and fingers reaching for him. Circle him gently in your fingers and hold him in place with your thumb. Don’t squeeze tightly, or you may torture or damage your Tiny and spoil the rapport between the two of you. Hold him just firmly enough to keep him from slipping out of your hand, which would also cause him considerable, if not fatal discomfort. You may even invite your tiny to step onto your open palm held flat, and then slightly cup it around him. If he is willing to comply, you can pick him up in that manner, or subsequently use the first technique to pick him up from your first hand in your other hand. If he tries to run, you may wish to amuse yourself by letting him run a few inches from your hand, and then blocking his path with your other hand. Let him know that escape is impossible, but don’t blame him for trying. Feel encouraged to laugh at the futility of his attempt, rather than scolding him in an unpleasant manner. In the end, you’ll both enjoy this approach more than an unpleasant verbal conflict before dining.

 

Mouth etiquette:         If you find your Tiny to be particularly cute, you may choose to reward him with a kiss before preparing to eat him. There is nothing wrong with having a sample lick or two to taste your Tiny before you’ve cooked him. No matter how keen or frightened he may be about ending up in your stomach, he will invariably enjoy the tantalising contact with your tongue, as your proportionately giant sized taste organ slides over his chest, his shoulders, his arms, his neck, and his face, and then disappears back into your mouth. He will also enjoy the sight of you licking your lips both before and after any other stage in the entire chasing, capturing, cooking and eating experiences.

The recipes here are not exhaustive. It can’t hurt to ask your Tiny if he has any preferences to how he is cooked (such as being baked, grilled, roasted, boiled, pan fried, or just served raw). He may even have an interest in being served in sauce or some other topping. In any event, the most important thing is to respond to his signals if he indicates that he is heating up too much, by whatever cooking method you use. Ignoring such signals could char or burn his flesh, causing him considerable pain, and spoiling the tender sweetness of his meat. If you can avoiding eating for several hours before preparing your Tiny, your tummy might well make a significant rumbling sound. This could both excite your Tiny and serve to remind him of his ultimate destination. Having said that, here are some recipes you might like to consider trying:

 

RECIPE#1: MITE ROAST

 

Take one shrunken man/boy. Place him into a ceramic (not metallic) baking dish. A metallic dish would heat too spontaneously and cause him considerable pain. You may even like to place a piece of bread down first as a mattress for him, so he can absorb heat from the oven itself, but not the rapidly heating baking dish. Sprinkle herbs and spices over his chest and arms and legs, but be careful not to drop any into his eyes. The movements of your fingers and arms during this process may well excite your Tiny.

 

Turn the oven on to a fairly low setting. Place the dish in the oven, preferably licking your lips and smiling at the Tiny, close the oven door and check once a minute for any sign of burning.

Checking may be done merely by asking, or touching him with one finger.

When he seems to be cooked, lift him from the dish and press the tip of your tongue against his chest. If he seems warm enough to enjoy, place him on a plate, and take him to the dining table or wherever you plan to eat him. (Meals in bed can be a very romantic setting for a Tiny about to be eaten. Dining rooms also have a glamour and atmosphere. The kitchen table is not recommended. If you are planning a TV dinner, perhaps the lounge chair is alright, but try to pay attention to your Tiny’s reactions to being eaten, rather than just getting lost in the television program while your Tiny is about to be lost in you. If you’re having the next recipe “Salad Surprise” as a lunch meal, you may like to take your Tiny out to a pleasant garden table or gazebo or other garden location. Perhaps it would even be worth placing everything in a picnic basket and walking to a suitable scenic spot. Be sure to choose somewhere guaranteed to be isolated. This is a one off pleasure for you and a one off experience for your Tiny. The two of you need to be in a position to enjoy it together, alone and uninterrupted.)

 

If your Tiny has offered himself to you voluntarily, inviting you to eat him, he may well have a particular recipe and preparation scenario in mind. Spend some time discussing these factors with him first, and then begin the preparation.

 

RECIPE#2: SALAD SURPRISE

 

As mentioned in the previous chapter, this can be more of an outdoor lunch meal, and requires no cooking, merely cold preparation and perhaps some extra time spent on walking to a nice location. If you plan to take your Tiny in Salad Surprise on a walk to a picnic, place the rug in the bottom of the basket, with the salad bowl on the rug, and make sure your Tiny can look up at your walking movements and your towering face while you’re carrying the basket to your destination.

 

Decide which vegetables you wish to include in your salad.  Ask your Tiny if there are any which he finds visually off-putting, and save them for a later meal on your own long after you’ve eaten and digested him.

 

Allow him to see most of the preparation process, but with one exception. Cut up any vegetables requiring the use of a knife, before you bring your Tiny into the room. The sight of a sharp knife in your dainty fingers would be too much of a visual contradiction, from the point of view of a Tiny who is both admiring your beauty and awaiting his journey into your mouth. A cage, a high shelf or a cupboard might be the best places to contain him and prevent his escape, until you are ready to welcome him into your kitchen. Once you’ve cut up any vegetables which can’t be eaten whole, leave them on the plate, and fetch your Tiny. Let him see your fingers picking up the pieces and dropping them into the salad bowl, or alternatively pushing the lot into the bowl with your open hand.

 

Place most of the vegetables into the bowl ahead of your Tiny, while he watches you doing this from somewhere on the kitchen bench. Then add your Tiny, and drop a few of the smaller vegetables or pieces in around him. Invite him to burrow down into the completed salad and conceal himself. Then take the salad to the location where you intend to have him for your meal, and the ‘Salad Surprise’ is in locating him as you eat the meal. You may do this either by spooning mouthful after mouthful of salad into your mouth, or picking up pieces in your fingers and lowering them onto your outstretched tongue. As soon as you have consumed enough of his cover to make yourself visible to him, he will find the sight of your eating gestures to be captivating, to say the least.

 

Once you have exposed your Tiny’s cover, finish off the rest of the salad first. Your Tiny should be able to see you sending every salad item (other than himself) into your mouth, before he undergoes the same experience as the vegetables, without the biting of course. 

Then check with your Tiny as to how he would prefer to face the final part of his experience. A Tiny may prefer to be slowly spooned onto your awaiting tongue; or he may prefer to be lifted up a little above your mouth level, held in finger and thumb while you tilt back your head and open your mouth wide and put out your tongue. Try to hold both him and your tongue in this position for several seconds.

 

Let him look first onto the outstretched sparkling tongue, which awaits him, and then deep into your mouth, to whatever view of your throat he can recognise. The time spent gazing at such a view will excite even the most reluctant living lunch you could ever capture and eat. When the view has been shown long enough, slowly lower your tiny onto your tongue, ideally head first and face down, and draw him into your mouth. This next technique applies to all recipes, let him lie on your tongue for several seconds. This gives you a chance to savour and enjoy his tasty food. It also gives him a chance to feel the touch of your tongue on his face, arms, chest and legs. Finally it gives him a last reality check, leaving him no doubt about the fact that he is already inside your mouth, and can be drawn into your throat in a second, with a gulp which is a small gesture for you and an unstoppable force to him.

 

After several minutes of resting your Tiny on your tongue, give a slight movement with it, and then gulp your Tiny into your throat. Let him remain in your throat for a while. This is why it was important to let him watch all the previous gulping movements made by your throat (from the outside view of your neck) when you were eating the salad, several minutes before you started on him. At the time you were eating the salad, he might well have thought ahead in anticipation of how he would feel being gulped down your throat whole, in a similar manner. Now that he has reached the stage of being trapped inside your throat, with all hopes of you making any last minute decisions to open your mouth and spare him, he may well be recalling the views of your gulping neck, which he had previously witnessed.

 

Enjoy any struggles he makes, and then gulp again, until you no longer feel his presence. Patting your tummy as a farewell gesture might well show him a final example of your non-verbal communication skills after you have swallowed him.

 

 

RECIPE#3: PAN BOILED TINY

 

Place a tiny boy into a partly filled small saucepan or low pan. Make sure that he can either stand up to his neck in it or sit comfortably with his head above water. Stay at the saucepan at all times, and have the stove ring set on the lowest setting. This enables your Tiny to watch you and also to tell you the moment he is becoming too warm.

 

Sprinkle herbs on your Tiny and stir periodically with a wooden spoon.

 

When your Tiny is warm enough to remove, have a ladle or large spoon on hand, so long as either one has holes to drain the water. Any temperature which has not burnt the Tiny will be equally comfortable to your own fingers. However, a kitchen serving implement such as a ladle or strainer spoon will look more suitable and even thrilling to your Tiny. Take him to the table and repeat the eating techniques mentioned in previous sections and gobble him whole.

RECIPE#4: PAVLOVA’S WITNESS

 

This is the most visually beneficial recipe from your Tiny’s point of view, and provides for your tongue to play a major role in the gobbling process.

 

Take a pavlova which is either completely cooked in advance, or close to it. Place your Tiny into the pavlova, leaving his head free to breathe and see you, and possibly stir him on with speeches like, “You can’t escape, little one. I’m going to cook you and gobble you all up.” This calls up all sorts of images and expectations in your Tiny’s mind, and reinforces the considerable size and power advantage you have over him.

 

While the pavlova heats up, along with the Tiny, let him look through the glass door of the oven at the sight of you walking around the kitchen, manually whipping cream with your lower arms on show, as one holds the bowl and the other holds the beating spoon. Again, fashion is a crucial element in this experience. A short sleeved long dress with plunging neckline, and nice spot pattern or flowery design shows both your feminine elegance and your grand towering giant figure. Take the whipped cream over to the bench and have any fruit pieces ready to be added to the pavlova.

 

When he’s ready, come back to the oven, or even sit down and watch for him to be ready, on a stool in front of the oven. Take him out and over to the kitchen bench. Let him watch your lovely hands adding the pieces of fruit, and then carefully pouring the cream over everything. Take care not to drown his face, but a little cream on his cheeks will be nice to lick off later.

 

Take the entire dish to the table, sit down and slowly spoon each piece of pavlova into your mouth. Frequently lick the spoon, smile down at your Tiny, and lick your lips from side to side. Such a series of gestures will remind him that your tongue is awaiting a special appointment with him, which is drawing ever closer. When most of the pavlova is gone from around him, either spoon him up and lick him clean, or pick him up with finger and thumb, and lick all the pavlova and cream from him, and then transfer him to the other hand and let him watch you licking and sucking your sticky finger and thumb clean. This will be a paramount presentation to prepare him for what awaits him next.

 

Drink a glass of water to clean both your tongue and your throat, as your Tiny would like a moist but clean pathway to your tummy. Smile at your Tiny and tease him with several licking gestures. First with just the tip or side of your tongue, and then with your whole tongue. Finally place him into your mouth using the build-up techniques shown in previous recipes, and let him lie on your tongue until you are ready to gobble him whole.

 

A parting speech can be great for dramatic effect, both from your point of view and that of your impending meal. You could ask him if he has any last words, make teasing and taunting comments, boast of your advantage, or revel in his helplessness. Be sure to let him know that you are enjoying the meal, and thank him for the pleasure it is bringing you, regardless of whether he volunteered himself to be eaten or was captured and cooked without his approval.

The first chapters of this book were addressed to Tinys on the subject of finding a giantess. This chapter is the reciprocal message, addressed to Giantesses. Most of the world’s male population are not that keen on being eaten. If a Tiny doesn’t come knocking on your door to be eaten, you need to make your own opportunities. There are two basic ways to go about this.

 

(1)  Make location searches for Tinies. Look around scenic outdoor locations, or in your own garden. If this fails, try searching your own house suddenly, when an uninvited Tiny might think you’re going to be sleeping. Use the same approach in your workplace when nobody else is around. You never know when a Tiny might be hiding. A vigilant eye can be the difference between a dull supermarket freezer TV dinner and a delicious Tiny man.

(2)  Invent a shrinking method. Shrinking machines can be very effective, so long as they are either small and compact enough to be portable or stored in a place where you will be able to entice an unsuspecting full sized man to go, without anyone else finding them. Miniaturization pills and reduction serums can more readily be slipped into a man’s/boy’s meals or drinks, so long as there is nobody around to witness his sudden reduction in size.

 

Once you have perfected a method for reducing someone, you need to decide whom you would like to shrink. It could be a complete stranger. For this, the portable shrinking machine is the most reliable method, as you will have to ambush the person in a forest, perhaps an alley, or follow him home to his own home. Even if you make the acquaintance of a stranger, it is worth spending some time for a few weeks or months to get to know your future meal, rather than just shrinking him and eating him. By all means, get the shrinking out of the way first, so that he knows what’s in store for him and can’t do anything about it. But then take him on private outings or even dates, and make the most of a protracted period of time, before sending him on his way to your stomach.

 

That said, there can be a much more exciting and complex relational dynamic from shrinking a person you have known for some time. A work colleague, or a school/university student, or an old friend, or someone you have babysat either in the immediate or distant past, are all choices of subject, which will enable you to have interesting discussions as the newly shrunken man/boy accepts that being shrunken is indeed possible, and begins to plead for a more favourable (for him) outcome than the one you have announced that you have in mind.

 

If you are confident that you will be able to administer the method of reducing him, without him having any chance of anticipating it or preventing it; you may wish to discuss the subject of reducing and eating him hypothetically, long before you go ahead and do it. His reactions will be insightful and most likely amuse and entertain you. Ask him how he’d feel about it. Take him out dancing, romancing and enjoy life together, until the time draws near for you to enjoy a very special meal. Whether or not men love to be eaten, men do feel a hunger to be loved.

In an earlier chapter, addressed to the shrinking men, it was mentioned that some women might need to be approached in their work places (usually offices). If you are a giantess in an office building, particularly an employer, or business owner, or officer supervisor or office manager, then the opportunity of shrinking a younger employee under your supervision is easy to arrange.

First ask the employee to stay back and work overtime hours during the evening. Tell him that he will not need to bring dinner, as you have it taken care of. (Of course it will not be until the time comes, that he learns that he is to be the dinner, and that it was actually your own dinner that you were taking care of).

Try to give all your other employees an early mark before 5pm, if this is not cost prohibitive for your business, to that only your intended meal is left in the building. Set him some work tasks, while you go around and surreptitiously lock every door leading from the office to the corridors or any other means of exit.

When this has been taken care of, take out your portable shrinking device, and aim it at your employee. If you are using a shrinking pill or serum, you will need to conceal it in the food or drink that you provide for his overtime dinner. Always shrink well before serving. Be sure that your tiny is down to a size, which will fit entirely into your mouth, without being pressed against your teeth. (You can always measure the length of your outstretched tongue with a ruler before commencing this exercise, and certainly use it to measure the size of your Tiny after he has been reduced).

If your tiny was seated at the time of reduction, he might have ended up on his own chair, and it this point is no doubt wondering what could have happened to him. An extremely intuitive man might have actually guessed that you are responsible (especially if you’ve used the shrink machine approach rather than pills or serum), and even surmise your dinner plans. Alternatively, he might have ended up on the carpet. In either case, walk over and stand in front of him to demonstrate the considerable size and height advantage that you have just given yourself. You could announce that he is to be your dinner at this point, but it may be more atmospheric to take your Tiny to your desk, sit down and place him comfortably in the palm of your hand and then fill him in on what he can expect to face in the evening ahead.

If you were planning to add whipped cream or herbs or some other seasoning, then it will have been necessary to bring a can or jar or whatever is required to the office that day. Take out a plate or bowl and place the Tiny into it. (You may wish to chat him up first. He may well have an ordinairy crush on you, or even a giantess vore crush. Don’t feel that you need to rush into the meal, when you can both savour every aspect of it in depth).

You might like to leave your Tiny on your desk, looking up at you at point blank range and contemplating his expected experiences, while you continue working on office business for an hour or two, talking to him occasionally, and then enjoy eating him. By all means round off the evening with a little extra work after your meal, while he’s settling in your stomach if you so desire.

To field test everything we’ve learned in previous chapters, we decided to have three members of giantessworld appear as contestants on a giantess vore version of dating game shows…. The Dieting Game

 

PLEASA:        Welcome to the Dieting Game. I’m your hostess, Pleasa Gibbons. It’s time to meet our three contestants, all from Giantessworld. They’ve all been reduced to tiny size in order to appear on this program. Say hello to contestant number one: Girlfood.

 

GIRLFOOD:  Hi Pleasa.

 

PLEASA:        So you own and run your own restaurant called the Forbidden Dish.

 

GIRLFOOD:  That’s right, Pleasa. All the male patrons agree to be shrunken, and at some stage eaten, before entering the premises.

 

PLEASA:        Sounds like a diminishing patronage there. Thanks, Girlfood. Now onto contestant number two. Carycomic is a prolific writer of stories, reviews and puns. In his spare time, he reads comic books and sends youtube clips to his friends.  Why do you write so many stories?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well, when I’m not up to dating, I prefer updating my stories.

 

PLEASA:        He never misses an opportunity, either. Does he, viewers? Contestant number three, Timescribe, is a poet among other things. Tell us why you wrote “Ambloome, Princess of Giants” entirely in verse.

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Well that was the original 98 chapter run of the book, before I added a few prose chapters recently. I’d done a few one page long fantasy romance poems in the months leading up to Ambloome, which was originally going to be just one more. Then I decided to build on it, and before I knew it I had more than 90 chapters. It occurred to me that a novel length story in poetry had never been written in the entire 6000 years of earth’s history, as far as I knew. So it seemed like an original idea.

 

PLEASA:        A wordy response from a true writer. Now it’s time to introduce our ‘giantess’, who’s actually a normal sized woman, since our three male contestants have already been shrunken in order to save studio space. Imagine trying to fit a 100 foot giantess in here and still have room for my make-up. Welcome the giantessworld member that everyone wants to be eaten by: Adeline. So what’s brought you out of seclusion to appear on our show?

 

ADELINE:      I’ve been besieged with requests over the years, but I thought that appearing on this show would give me the chance to choose just one person from three, and make a good meal of him.

 

PLEASA:        And it’s time to start that process right now. So Adeline, ask your first question to contestant number 1.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 1, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

GIRLFOOD:  It might sound crazy, but what doesn’t on this show? I’d like to be swallowed and digested in your stomach.

 

PLEASA:        And now contestant number 2….

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 2, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well, as I’ve always said, I think vore is an acquired taste. Perhaps you could just leave me in there for a while and then throw me a coming out party.

 

PLEASA:        Two different answers so far. One to go…

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number 3, if I had you inside my mouth, what would you like me to do with you?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Hopefully there’d be a separate compartment down in your stomach, where I could be swallowed and live on down there, surrounded by tummy flesh, a permanent captive thought of fondly in your heart.

 

PLEASA:        Well, which answer will you match with, Adeline?

 

ADELINE:      I think that I’ll go with number three.

 

PLEASA:        One match with Timescribe. Direct your next question to Contestant number two.

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

CARYCOMIC:          Well you’d have to consider my answer to the previous question. But as for a location setting, am I allowed to say the Justice League satelite? No, I guess that’s fictional. Perhaps on a hillside overlooking the sea.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number three, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           Without doubt, I’d have to say your own dining room, early evening, with the lights on and you in an evening gown.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what would you consider the most romantic setting for me to swallow you?

 

GIRLFOOD:  Call me biased, but I’m very partial to reserving a private room at the Forbidden Dish specifically for you to make me the main course.

 

PLEASA:        So which one is it to be this time?

 

ADELINE:      A restaurant specifically designed for me to eat shrunken men would have to be very appealing. So I’ll pick number one.

 

PLEASA:        One match with contestant number one, and one match with contestant number three. Ask your final question to contestant number three.

 

ADELINE: Contestant number three, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

TIMESCRIBE:           A nice clean white pavlova would feel the best, and look the best, while you’re eating the conventional food from around me, as I anticipate my turn in your mouth.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number one, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

GIRLFOOD:  You could make up an exotic sauce and dip me in that.

 

ADELINE:      Contestant number two, what recipe would you recommend for me to serve you in?

 

CARYCOMIC:          If I had to go, I think I’d rather go plain, without any added preservatives.

 

PLEASA:        So who will it be this time?

 

ADELINE:                  I’ll choose contestant number two.

 

PLEASA:        Well that was your last question. You’ve had one match with contestant number one, one match with contestant number two, and one match with contestant number three. You don’t have to go with the odds, but take your time while we go to a commercial break.

 

ELIZABETH’S TAILOR:     Hello there. Being in the women’s fashion design business, I understand that we women like a reliable washing machine. Have you ever noticed that sometimes men’s clothes can shrink in the wash? With the new Contractomatic washing machine, there’s enough room to put a full sized man in the wash, with his clothes on, so that both he and his clothes will shrink at the same rate, and all come out sparkling clean. The Contractomatic washing machine comes complete with optional oxygen tank, in case the man can’t hold his breath for the entire duration of the wash cycle. Order in the next fifteen minutes by calling the number on your screen, and we’ll even shrink the price … but not by much.

 

PLEASA:        We’re back, and wasn’t that an appropriate advertisement for this show’s demographic. Well Adeline, the time has come to choose your shrunken man.

 

ADELINE:      I’ve thought long and hard about this, which wasn’t easy with that advertisement distracting me, and I think I’d like to swallow contestant number three.

 

PLEASA:        A great choice, and here’s your chance to meet Timescribe. That’s it, pick him up and have a taste. We’re also throwing in your complementary prize: a gift voucher for Pavlova Palace, where you can order the dine in or take home pavlova of your choice. And as for Carycomic and Girlfood, better lunch next time. You’ve been watching the Dieting Game. When in Paris, our contestants choose to stay at the Paris Hilton. This program was brought to you by Contractormatic washing machines. Pleasa Gibbons speaking. Good night!