- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another time travel teleportation story, but with some new twists along the way.

Peter Braeside was a university science student, aged 19 ½. He had finished high school at age 17 ½ and started his tertiary studies. He was a highly gifted student, and had progressed to the point where he was on the verge of completing his great secret invention. It was a time projector that would send somone into the past by bathing them in his greatest discovery: chrono-radiation. It involved combining light beams and projecting them through a transparent gem he had discovered in an unexplored part of the Blue Mountains.

Two years earlier, he had been walking on a trail, when he saw a flower suddenly appear on the ground in front of him. He walked a few meters on and saw that the sun was shining on a transparent gem, passing through it at a strange angle, and emerging as a coloured light beam now pointed at a growing flower which looked just like the one he had seen back on the trail.

Suddenly the flower vanished from the stem. He had picked up the gem and pointed it at various small objects and watched them disappear. After a few minutes, he had realised that the flower back on the trail was the one he had soonafter seeing displaced from the stem.

From there, he had deduced that the sunlight through the gem had created a time displacement ray. Because the earth was constantly revolving and rotating, the flower had appeared in a different place a short time in the past.

He had taken the gem home and begun construction of a time machine, that would harness sunlight in a more controlled fashion, to create travel to any period in the past. He built in a failsafe, so that the machine would refuse to operate if set at times when the earth had revolved so far around the sun, that a time displacement would have landed a person in airless space, or off the ground at a dangerous height. It had taken seven months to finish building the machine, and then well over a year to perfect the failsafe device. He was finally ready for his first test, with a few days to spare before first semester of third year university began.

He wanted to test the machine on a period in time before he had ever found the gem. That had been two years earlier. So he set the machine for 3 years in the past, and ran the failsafe instrument. It confirmed that he would be able to arrive at a suitable time to land safely in the past. He positioned himself and turned the time displacement ray on. He saw a hazy kaleidoscope of images whirling in front of his eyes, as he was taken back in time, and emerged behind a huge rock face, the size of a five storey building. He stepped around it and could not make sense of what his eyes beheld. In the distance was a large two storey mansion with a garden in front of it. In his more immediate presence, the near section of the garden had been layered with sand like a beach. There was a swimming pool beyond, which must have been very shallow at the near end, because standing up to her ankles in the shallow end was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had full shapely pink lips, an incredibly attractive plus size figure and wore a black and white bikini and sunglasses.

He was so transfixed by her beauty, that it took him a few seconds to process the fact that he was straining his head back a little to look at her face. Then he looked at the size of the rock formation beside him in comparison to the woman. It would only have reached her knees.

He thought quickly, using his keen scientific mind to analyse the situation, to determine the cause of his conundrum.

He had seen the time displacement ray in the Blue Mountains bush, when it had worked on a plant. He had tested the ray himself on other inanimate objects, sending them back to times when he had made sure to have been looking for the objects before making the tests. However, he had been his own guinea pig, when it came to actually testing the time displacement ray on living sentient flesh and bones. It seemed, that the ray had a side effect of reducing people to tiny size. Perhaps other people HAD walked that bush trail before him, and discovered the time ray because it was pointed at themselves, disappeared into the past at tiny size, and had never been heard of again, as they were building new lives for themselves, concealed in the Blue Mountains at tiny size. He remembered that the sun had not been shining that brightly that day, as he had reached the trail around 7.30 in the morning, having stayed at a hotel the night before in order to get an early start. If it had been the middle of the day, the sun’s intensity might have sent the flower back years in time and he’d never have noticed it.

He had apparently gone back to this woman’s custom designed simulated beach in her back garden, and been reduced to a size much smaller than her. Looking up at her, he estimated that he was probably slightly less than two inches tall.

“I thought I was too old to believe in the little folk at 29,” said the woman.

“You might still be,” he said, wondering where to begin with his explanation.

“I wouldn’t rely on that,” she said, “I never heard of a talking hallucination before. I’m sure you’ll go down whole for a mouth watering lunch treat. How old are you, by the way?”

“I’m 19,” he said.

“Younger and tastier too, I imagine,” she said, stepping out of the water onto the sand.

He stepped backwards rapidly.

“Oh, you want to play hard to get, do you?” she taunted, “My thanks for making this more interesting. I’m sure I’ll enjoy the chase.”

She started to quicken her pace, moving her arms more vigorously to keep up with her legs, and he had seen enough to know he needed to quicken his a whole lot more. He ran around behind the rock, saw that the sand came to an end about a meter further back. There was a flower bed which would conceal him from her. A meter for a normal sized person would be a much longer run for a tiny one, and the sand hampered his ability to run a lot. When he had gone just a little way, he realised how to use it to his advantage. He stopped running and lay down in the sand, pulled a lot of it over him, so that it covered all but his eyes and nose. He could breathe and look out.

He saw her thighs and further up her belly, chest, neck and face all towering behind the rock, which she had now reached. The stern set of her lips offered now room for debate on the subject of her announcement about having him for her lunch. Her belly looked spectacular. He was strangely aroused at the fact that he would soon be inside it, if she found him, but considered that the ramifications would outweigh any potential thrilling experience.

She stepped around the rock and headed towards the the same flowerbed that he had considered approaching. Her footsteps were directly in his direction. He suddenly realised that she would unwittingly step on him. Being eaten by her beautiful mouth would be infinitely preferable to being crushed by her full body weight bearing down on her foot, he thought.

He jumped up out of the sand, calling, “Don’t step on me.”

“Well that was a relatively clever tactic,” she said, smiling down at him, “I might otherwise have not guessed that you were in there. Don’t take it too badly. As you’ve probably just realised, there are worse things than being gobbled whole.”

“I’d have to agree with you,” he said, as she lay down on her chest and smiled at him from a point blank range.

Her teeth were perfectly even, and combined with her full pink lips to form the most magnificent smile he’d ever seen. He reached out with his hands and ran them sideways across her lower lip.

“I take it that you like what you see,” she said.

“For now at least,” he admitted.

She picked him up, rose to her feet and took him into her house. She put him on the kitchen bench.

“I’m just going to get dressed,” she said, “I’ll see you soon.”

He watched her walking off. When she reached the doorway, she lifted her hands to brush back her hair, before walking out sight.

Fifteen minutes later she returned, wearing a lovely long dress. He looked up at her in amazement as she lowered him up to his neck in a bowl of whipped cream, and then sprinkled blueberries around him. She took him to the dining table, turned and smiled back at him, as she walked to the kitchen again. She came back with 2 spoons, a fork, and a bowl of salad that she must have prepared before taking her swim, and sat down at the table.

She smiled down at him, as he watched her hands stirring the salad and spooning it into her mouth.

Her waist line was just below the top of the table. He could see her chest thrusting against her dress, and her belly heaving behind the dress too. He recalled the sight of it, when she had been standing in the pool. Her mouth looked spectacular, and he could only imagine how thrilling it would be to slide around inside it. However, he knew that he would need to explain who he really was, in order to prevent the dining process from going to a point of no return. She finished the salad, drank a glass of water, and started on the blueberries which surrounded him.

“Do you remember when I said that you might still be too old to believe in the little folk?” he asked.

Her neck gulped down a mouthful of blueberries before she spoke.

“Yes, I do.”

“Well I’m actually a science student.”

“Tell me about it,” she said, “There’s still time to get to know you, before I despatch you on your way. I never really thought of the little folk going to college.”

“I found a gem that turns sunlight into a time displacement ray and built a machine to apply it. It sent me three years into the past successfully. Since the earth is in constant rotation and revolution, it brought me to your garden beach front, rather than my own home laboratory.”

“That’s alright. I didn’t think you were trespassing. I was just glad to spot you,” she said.

“The only thing is that when I arrived here, I discovered a side effect of the time displacement ray on living flesh and bones. It had reduced me to this size.”

“So you’re not only from three years in the future, but you’re also a shrunken scientist,” she said.

“That’s about it,” said Peter.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“Peter Braeside.”

“Well I’m pleased to meet you. I’m Jenny Burns.”

“I might have gotten around to telling you sooner. It’s just that when I ran my hands over your lip, the feel of it was so nice, that I felt strangely excited about being inside your mouth.”

“That’s very sweet.”

“I know I’m not really one of the little folk, but I’d still like to go in there, if it’s alright with you.”

“Of course, little darling. Don’t worry about any lost opportunities. I’d love to feel you resting on my tongue in a few minutes.”

“Thank you. I’m really looking forward to it, now that you know who I am. It would have been a formidable ending to an otherwise thrilling adventure, if you’d gulped me down thinking I was some sort of tiny folk.”

She stared at him intensely.

“I didn’t say anything about changing the ending,” she said, “Make no mistake, little Peter. I’m going to swallow you down. When you used that time displacement ray machine you described on yourself, you became one of the little folk, probably the first one in existence, but little nonetheless. I’ve been saving the best part of this meal until last, and there’s no reason why I shouldn’t go ahead with it, exactly the way I’ve been looking forward to doing. There’s really only one thing for you to take note of at this point.”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“The blueberries are all gone,” she said.

It was her way of announcing that his time had run out.

He saw her hand reach into the bowl for him and pick him out in her finger and thumb. She brought him up to her mouth, and put out her tongue only first centimeter or so and repeatedly slid it over his face and neck, until his neck was cleaned of cream.

“Have a good look, before you go in, so that you can visualize the view, once I close my mouth around you,” she said.

Jenny opened her mouth wide and let him stare in at her thick sensuous tongue.

“Have you got the scenery memorized?” she asked after half a minute or so.

“I think so,” he said, “It’s not a view I’d ever forget.”

With that, Jenny opened her mouth again, and slowly slid him across her rich full and shapely lower lip and onto her tongue. Soon darkness formed around him, and he lay there in awe. The pleasure only lasted a few minutes or so, before he felt her gulping him into her throat.

“I was so keen to time travel, I never even thought about getting back, let alone about the side effects!” he thought, as he felt her throat all around him, “I have to get out of here! I have to get back!”

Her next gulp would undoubtedly take him down to her stomach. It didn’t seem to worry her in the least.

Suddenly he found himself standing beside his machine at normal size. He was home in his own laboratory.

“The radiation must also give me a telekinetic way to return to my origin point,” he thought, “A bit of a disappointment for Jenny, when she starts digesting her lunch. I’ll turn out to be a rather light snack.”

 

University third year started a few days later, and he progressed well, less than a year away from graduation with high distinction. He thought about perfecting the time machine to somehow compensate for the shrinking effect that occurred while a human being was back in the past. It would enable a person to explore the past at full size, without having to navigate the hazards of being so small. He could not think of a way to correct the problem, because he didn’t understand the strange properties of the transparent gem. It also occurred to him that being able to touch a woman’s full sized lips, while being tiny sized oneself, had definite benefits, and so he gave up working on adjusting the machine. The more tangible problem was that he had always been very shy around women, and would have no way of knowing whether a woman liked him or not. That question was even more significant, when considering how few women, if any, would fall for a 1.9 inch tall young man. He wondered if his being a scientific genius of that particular accomplishment would do anything towards impressing a woman enough to assist with courtship. He decided to wait until he met an attractive woman and worked up the courage to enquire as to whether she was interested in him at normal size. Only after he had that answer would he broach the subject of time travelling into her past at tiny size.

 

On his first day of mid-semester break, he was walking through a shopping mall, when he saw Jenny Burns. She was wearing jeans and a low neck T-shirt, and sandshoes. Her hair was a little longer, and she would have been 32 in his own time, but it was unmistakably the same girl. She looked more stunning than ever.

She noticed him staring at her, but she neither turned away nor walked away. He walked over to her and said, “Hello Jenny. I never thought I’d see you again.”

“Do you know me?” she asked.

“Sorry, I forgot you wouldn’t recognise me. Three years ago for you, two months ago for me, I discovered the telekinetic recall method for returning to my time displacement machine and vanished from your throat.”

“Peter! Is it really you?”

“Who else could tell you a story like that?”

“I remember that I suddenly couldn’t feel you in my throat anymore. I had been about to do a final gulp, and then I couldn’t feel your presence. I thought I must have simply swallowed you a little faster than I’d planned. I’ve had the happy memory of eating you for three years.”

“Believe it or not, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I ... hope you don’t mind if I remembered it for the last two months as a kind of unusual ... date.”

“Well I was 3 years into a 4 year relationship with my boyfriend at the time, but we’ve broken up since then.”

“You look lovelier than ever,” he said, “Would you like to go for a walk in the park with me?”

“Alright,” said Jenny.

Soon they were holding hands and talking. It turned out that she in the same suburb as he did. The time displacement had not been over a large geographic distance, due to the relative positions of the earth in the two time periods.

On the far side of the park was an outdoor cafe.

“Would you like to have lunch?” she asked.

“I could make lunch for you at my place,” he said.

“What about here?” she asked.
“I’m still at university. I’m not earning any money yet, just living off a bequest.”

“Don’t worry about that. I make more than I know what to do with from modelling. Let me shout,” she said, “Besides, you’ve already given me the best meal I’ve ever had, remember?”

“How about that. I was eaten by a beautiful model. I’ve never seen you on TV.”
“I pose for magazines mainly,” said Jenny.

“It’s a natural career for you.”

“Thank you. Shall we sit here?”

They sat down and Jenny ordered his selections of menu items, along with a salad and a bowl of blueberries and cream for herself.

“I thought it might help bring back memories,” she said, “It does for me.”

“They were very beautiful memories,” he said, “I was infatuated beyond words with you while waiting to be eaten by you. Can you imagine how that felt?”

“Well I know it wouldn’t have made any difference to me, not even if I hadn’t been dating someone else at the time. If you’d been that size, I’d wouldn’t have let a good lunch treat go to waste. And from my perspective over the last 3 years, I didn’t.”

“Did you think of me often?”

“Every moment I had to myself I recalled it with fond pleasant memories.”

They talked for a while, as they finished their lunch, and then went walking through the suburban streets.

After a while, he stopped and turned to her.

“Jenny, I don’t mind at all that you ate me and enjoyed the last three years with an indifferent sense of carefree abandonment. I love you so much, that I don’t think I mind it knowing that you’d have made it more permanent if I hadn’t discovered the recall technique in time. All of that just makes it so much more wonderful to be here with you now.”

“I have the reciprocal affection for you,” said Jenny.

He kissed her and felt her lips against his own. There would only be one thing better than this: to feel them pressed against his entire face and neck at some point in the past, when he was tiny again.

She invited him back to her house, which was in walking distance from both their current location and his own home. They lay down on her bed and kissed and cuddled eachother for the rest of the afternoon. They exchanged telephone numbers, and he gave her his address too. They dated for the rest of the mid-semester break, and then on weekends, until the semester ended. On the last weekend of the semester, he sat with her in his laboratory and showed her the machine.

“Can I tell you something a little odd?” he asked.

“Anything,” said Jenny.

“Every time I kiss you, it’s .... Well it’s absolutely wonderful. It’s just that I keep thinking how much more wonderful it would be if I could be kissed by your lips while I was at tiny size.”

“You’d be cute. I’d be happy to,” she said, “How would we set up the timing?”

“It’s Saturday. If you could be home all tomorrow, then on the first day of the mid year holidays, I can send myself back a week to tomorrow. If I land in someone else’s place, I can find something with their address on it, and sneak a phone call to let you know where I am, so you can come and collect me. Then I’m yours to kiss until I use the recall technique. All I have to do is not visit you tomorrow in real time, so that my week-from-now self has a free hand.”

 

As it turned out, he ended up in the yard nextdoor to Jenny’s place. All he had to do was walking over and use a passionfruit vine to climb the fence and then down the other side. Jenny was wearing a red bikini, and her full lips looked fuller than ever. She took him to her bedroom, sat down and picked him up and pressed her lips to him.

“Oh Jenny, this is ....”

He couldn’t speak anymore as her lips enveloped him again.

She lay down and let him lie on her belly, her neck and her lips. It was again fascinating to know that he had come so close to ending up inside her belly permanently.

At the end of the afternoon, he used the recall technique.

The next day (from his perspective), he went to visit her at her invitation and they recalled the second time travel experience together.

“It’s my turn to ask you something strange,” said Jenny.

“Sure,” said Peter.

“I would really like to eat you again,” she said.

“Well the machine can get me out of your throat again, before I reach your tummy. So I don’t see why not. Truth to tell, I was driven wild with ecstasy last time you did it. I’d love to do it again.”

“You should have said something.”

She took out a photograph album and showed him lots of pictures of herself over the last 12 years.

“Is there any point in time you’d most like to visit my mouth and throat again, after seeing these?” she asked.

“Do you have any memories of when I did?” he asked.

“No, why?”

“It means we must have chosen a time that hasn’t happened yet.”

“Oh, I understand the causality a bit better now. How about you stay out of your laboratory for the next 2 ½ weeks, until your 20th birthday? Then we’ll go in there on your 20th, and I’ll operate the machine and surprise you with a trip back to an unknown point in my then past. I’ll only see you at nights in real time until then. That way you can visit me in the daytime, without meeting your 19 years and 11 months old self. You can use the same telephoning from someone else’s place if you need to.”

“That should work. I’m really looking forward to lying on your tongue again.”

“Me too,” said Jenny.

They were careful about their movements over the next 2 ½ weeks, in order to set up the timeline perfectly for their future plans. Jenny came over to Peter’s house on his 20th birthday, gave him a present, and spent several hours cuddling and kissing him, before they made their way into the laboratory and set the machine up. She was wearing a dark reddish maroon dress with white dots on it.

“It’s all primed to go. I’ll stand in position, and all you need to do is set the date you want, the way I showed you, and then press the displacement button. There’s plenty of sunlight coming through the window,” he said, noticing a small shadow flickering at the base of a curtain, “I once tried to operate it on a rainy day and got nothing. I tried a few times, and then decided that rainy days were made to be enjoyed in the present. I always liked rain.”

Jenny set the dial in no time at all, pressed the button and he saw the swirly haze of images for a brief moment, and then appeared somewhere unfamiliar.

Then he heard a voice saying, “There’s plenty of sunlight coming through the window.”

It was his own voice. He had only gone a few seconds back into the past. This time there was no need to walk from her neighbour’s yard, or call from someone else’s phone on the sly or do anything other than watch his real time self disappear into the past to become the person he was right there and then.

In a few seconds, he saw himself vanish, and realised that the shadow he had seen projecting from behind the curtain (back before he time travelled) was that of his time travelled self. With Jenny now standing there on her own, he walked out into view and called up to her.

“Well, here I am. You sure made it easy to get back to you,” he said.

“Yes, you’re right on time,” she said, with a haughty look in her eyes.

“You seem ... more like you were back when you didn’t know me,” he said.

“Tell me again how your recall technique works,” she said, sitting down on the carpet in front of him.

“I just think about returning to the present, and suddenly I’m back there at full size.”

“And when is the present in this case?” asked Jenny.

“The point when I vanished, or probably just a split second after that. I’ve never met my vanishing self when I’ve returned on the other two time trips. It was interesting watching myself vanish into the past from behind the curtain this time -....”

“You understand now, don’t you?”

“I’ve already reached the present again, just by spending those few seconds here. I’ve crossed through that present by remaining here at tiny size. That’s why you only sent me back a few seconds. You tricked me.”

“Well you did trick me for three years. I thought I’d eaten you, only to learn that you’d escaped through time at the last second.”

“Did you really love me back all these months?”

“100%. That’s why I waited this long to do this.”

“Well played. I still love you too.”

She picked him up and sat on a couch and kissed him for well over an hour, time and time again, pressing her lips to his entire face.

“Thank you Jenny. That was indescribably lovely.”

“For me to. Would you like to be eaten for the last time at my place or yours?”

“Yours, I guess.”

“There won’t be any reprieves on the way, no opportunity for you to shout for help. I came in the car this time. We’ll be going straight there, and then you’ll be taking a fairly direct route to there,” she said, pointing at her belly.

“I know. I do think the last few months were worth it though.”

“Happy Birthday, darling, although the birthday dinner will be all mine to enjoy.”

She took him home and prepred him in her kitchen, laughing down at him as she set him on the bench, placed him in a dessert and placed it in the oven to warm up. Soon she took him to the dinner table and he saw her incredible tongue coming out of her mouth to receive each mouthful of food she spooned onto it, until it was his turn, and then he had the most exciting view of it at close ranger. He was spooned onto her tongue and slid around in her mouth until he felt her gulping. He briefly entertained the thought of seeing if the recall technique could draw him into the vanishing point from the future as well as from the past, but it was not possible. Jenny gulped him down to her tummy happily.

 

There is one more interesting anecdote to mention, about the time displacement gem before Peter found it. A man in his 20s had once seen a beautiful woman walking through the city. The next day he had gone for a walk along the mountain trail in the middle of the morning. He'd seen the gem from a few meters away and then an overhead cloud had moved on quickly. The sun had passed through the gem and sent the man back into time three weeks and into a quiet largely disused public gardens reserve. There sitting on a low wall was the woman he had seen in the city. He had appeared on the wall beside her, but at tiny size. Unlike Peter Braeside, he had no understanding of what had happened, except to know that he must have been both shrunken and teleported by the strange rays from the gem. He did not know that he was back in the past.

“You didn’t see me before,” he said.

“When was that?” asked the lady.

“When you were walking through the city yesterday. I thought you were very attractive.”

She smiled.

“Thank you for saying so, but I’ve never been to the city. As a matter of fact, I’m going there for the first time in a few weeks. I’ve set the date for 26th of September.”

“But isn’t it the 27th now?”

“No, it’s the 5th. Do you little folk have different calendars to us?”

“Not exactly,” he said, and told the whole story, “I seemed to have been taken back in time, as well as having my size reduced.”

“That’s incredibly unusual,” she said.

“It makes your lovely lips seem bigger than ever,” he said.

She lifted him up towards her lips and kissed him.

“Wow that was the best thing I’ve ever felt,” he said.

“Would you like me to do it again?”

“Oh yes please.”

She slowly kissed him several times.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Lovely. Thank you so much!” he said, lost in his infatuation with her.

“You’re very welcome,” she said, and opened her mouth wide and popped him inside it.

Her sparkling tongue looked magnificent, and then her mouth closed.

“You probably can’t hear me, but I could lie here for hours,” he said.

Suddenly she gulped him into her throat and swallowed him, as he descended with surprise at what she had done.