- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An online giantess role playing game at an American university leads to a holiday in the mountains of Switzerland.

Sammy Tench finished his last class for the day at university, in New York. It was 3pm, and his home assignments would take him less than an hour. He went into the university library, and sat at a computer and logged on. By 3:45, his time was his own. Sammy then made use of another facility available only to students of Young Street University. He logged into a networked interactive computer ‘sport’ known as The Vore Game, and typed in the latest instalment of his tactics:

 

“I have been shrunken for two days now, and access to food has become more problematic. Yet I am expending so much energy to get around at tiny size and stay out of sight. I have decided to be bold and daring about finding real sustenance. I have snuck into the university cafeteria’s kitchen at the break of dawn, before the cook arrives. Four inches above the floor, a mains power cord is plugged into a wall socket. I’m only two inches tall. I try jumping, but I can’t reach the cord. I look around for something to stand on, and can’t find anything. Then I get an idea. I take off my shirt, and then as I take my next jump, I swing my arm upward to throw the left sleeve of the shirt over the cord. It slips off. I make three more attempts, until I am able to grab the left sleeve again, while still holding onto the right sleeve. Now I am able to use the shirt to pull myself up within reach of the cord. I climb up, sit on the plug, while I put my shirt back on, and then slowly climb the cord to the bench above. The cord turns out to belong to the toaster. On top of the bench, I find a large bowl of pulled pork, with glad wrap over the top of the bowl to keep it from going off. I pull a section of the gladwrap loose, fold it over the rest, and then lower myself into the bowl and start to eat the pork. At my size, it is a little harder to bite into, but it soon occurs to me that the advantage of my condition is the ability to gorge myself on the finest foods, without making any noticeable dent in the supplies. I suddenly hear a noise coming from the kitchen door, and recognise it to be the sound of a key turning in the lock. I have no time to get out of the pork bowl and hide, not even any time to pull the gladwrap back into place. It instantly occurs to me that to do so would have induced my own suffocation anyway, once the bowl had been sealed off. The only think I can do is hide under some of the pork. I hear the sound of the cook’s shoes on the kitchen floor tiles, as she walks across the room. She mumbles to herself: ‘I do hate these surprise early starts. If only I’d noot forgotten to put that pork in the fridge last night. I would have to go and remember it at five in the morning and have to race through my breakfast in order to come in here and check on it. I suppose I might as well start making the pulled pork sandwiches. Oh… I didn’t even seal it properly.’ I peek out as she pulls the rest of the gladwrap off, having thankfully assumed that she was responsible for the opening he’d left. I am unable to avoid her hands by hiding in the pork forever, as she clearly intends to use all of it in the sandwiches. I remember seeing those sandwiches on the transparent shelves at the front of the cafeteria, and wishing that they were realistically affordable on the poorest student’s budget. Now I’d had all the pork I wanted, but I was going to have to work just as hard at getting out of the situation as I’d recently worked to get into it. I soon found myself surrounded by pork, sandwiched between two slices of bread, all now resting on a transparent shelf. I managed to wriggle into a position where I could just peek out, without giving myself away. Surveying the situation, I could see that the shelves offered no way to climb down to the floor, even with the cook not looking in their direction. Before I could think of anything to do, the sales girls turned up, making any unseen escape attempt impossible. Signed, Sammy Tench, tiny man.”

 

Sammy finished his entry and then went home. He was a first year student, two months into his first semester, and not even sure that tertiary education was the best way to advance his goals. If anything, it just seemed to be the best way he could think of to delay the descent into decades of office politics. The next day, he got to the university at 8:00 am, an hour before his first lecture, and logged into the Vore Game. There was an entry from another player, not nearly as long as his own. He would have time to read it before classes commenced:

 

“I have finished a whole morning of classes and am feeling quite famished. I go to the university cafeteria, and decide to direct a portion of my generous allowance towards a pulled pork sandwich. I feel a slight movement from the sandwich, as I take it from the shelf, and hope that the meat isn’t slipping out from between the bread slices. I sometimes wonder why they don’t seal them in gladwrap, perhaps because it would increase the purchasing cost. I take the sandwich out into the university gardens and sit under a tree. I raise the sandwich to my mouth and then feel another movement. Suddenly something falls out of the side of the sandwich, and I realise that the movement had taken it away from the section that I had been about to bite into. It looks like a tiny man, as he lands in the lap of my dress and starts to scurry across it towards the grass. ‘Oh no, you don’t. Not so fast,’ I say, ‘Just who are you, and what are you doing in my sandwich, little man?’ The tiny man explains that he is a student who somehow got shrunken, and tells of how he found himself trapped in a pulled pork sandwich. ‘Well now that we’ve cleared that up, can you put me down?’ he asks. ‘But I paid for a pulled pork sandwich’, she said, ‘According to Robyn Rowland’s economics class, the laws of supply and demand have intersected at an acceptable price, but only on the assumption that I got two slices of bread with pulled pork in between.’

‘Well you got that,’ he said to me.

‘And so I should eat it all up then,’ I said, ‘And that seems to include yourself.’

‘But I’m not part of the pulled pork,’ said the tiny student.

‘You took up space in the sandwich, which would otherwise have been occupied by pork that I would then have eaten,’ I said, ‘To satisfy the laws of supply and demand, it seems only fair that you should substitute yourself for the absent pork that you effectively displaced by concealing yourself in the cook’s pork bowl.’

‘Do you mean that you’re going to swallow me whole for the sake of satisfying an economic principle?’ asked the tiny student.

‘And also for the sake of satisfying my stomach,’ I replied.

‘That’s not fair!’ screamed the tiny man.

‘It seems that you’ve had more than a fair deal already,’ I replied, ‘You have consumed as much pulled pork as you needed, without paying the cafeteria for it. I have paid the full purchase price for my sandwich.’

‘It seems like I’m the one about to pay the price,’ he said.

‘Enough with you,’ I said, finishing the last of the sandwich.

He looked up as I took a bottle of water from my bag, raised it to my mouth, tilted my head back and gulped high above him. He remarked that my long neck shone beautifully in the sunlight, apparently accepting the fact that he would soon be on his way down the inside of it. I raised him to my mouth, licked my lips from side to side, and then opened my mouth and placed him inside. I felt him struggling a little in my throat, as I gulped him down eagerly, and then I had no more awareness of his presence inside me at all. Signed Marita Brassil, giantess.”

 

Sammy finished reading of the fact that she had decided for him in the roleplaying game, and then began walking to the lecture theatre. The Vore Game had been offered to any interested students at the conclusion of orientation week, just before semester had started. Scholarships were not available for the university, but participants were promised that there would be seven prizes to the value of several thousand dollars each for the seven best players in the Vore Game. As unusual as the game clearly was, it certainly offered a strong financial incentive to play it, and around 5% of the entire student body had taken up the challenge.

 

In the last week of semester, on the Friday night in fact, the Vore Game participants all attended the Vore Game party and prize giving night, which was held in a rearranged large tutorial room. It was not until they got there, that they learned that the Vore Game coordinator was actually Marita Brassil’s and Sammy Tench’s economics teacher Miss Robyn Rowland. The mock giantesses and mock shrunken men walked around, talking and eating while getting to know eachother. Some of the women made suggestive movements with the food they selected, pretending that each mouthful was actually a tiny male student, while the real full sized male students looked on in a mixture of awe and bewilderment.

After an hour and a half of eating and socializing, they were treated to the prize giving ceremony.

 

“There are four prizes for the most elusive shrunken men,” said Robyn, “The first is Blair Sidwell, if you’ll stand up and describe your scenario for the others please.”

 

Blair took the stand and described how he’d pulled the valve off a netball belonging to the girls netball team, squeezed inside it and peeked into the approaching mouth of the woman who had come to reinflate it with her mouth before sealing him in darkness again. Realising that he’d cut off his air supply (the mention of which naturally reminded Sammy of his Vore Game self’s stunt with the glad wrap), he began pummeling the ball from the inside and screaming for help, until the girls removed the valve and let him out, while he waited to see what they would do with him.

 

The other three shrunken men roleplay victims were Tim Scribener, Eton Keene and Sammy Tench himself.  Robyn then announced the prizes for the three best giantesses: Marita Brassil, Doris Henry and Beth Mitchell.

 

“Now you all know that the value of the prizes is considerable,” said Robyn, “The time has come to tell you just exactly what those prizes are. The seven winners will accompany me to my holiday resort in the mountains of Switzerland for an all expenses paid trip that, including air travel time, will last the full four weeks of semester break.”

 

A four week holiday to Switzerland was of no disappointment to any of the contestants. Not one entertained even the slightest thought of exchanging the trip for its cash value. Robyn and her seven winners flew over and soon reached a beautiful old Swiss guest house with expansive scenic gardens and all the best comforts. When they arrived, they had a night to sleep off any jetlag. The next morning, they were asked to fill in ‘the post-Vore Game evaluation tests’, and each took their form to their own rooms, except for Doris Henry and Tim Scribener, who had been dating for several weeks. They chose to fill out their test questionnaires together on the couches in the lounge. Tim finished only a minute later than Doris, and then they put their answers into the envelopes to be collected by Robyn.

 

“That last question was quite mind blowing,” said Tim, “The one that said ‘Would you play the Vore Game for real if it were scientifically possible?”

“What did you put for that one?” asked Doris.

“Well no, of course. It all sounds like fun and thrills on the computer, even rather erotic in its own peculiar way, but nobody would want to go through with it.”

(He wasn’t aware that Eton Keene had said an outright yes, Blair Sidwell had said that he would play it as far as being placed into the woman’s mouth, but didn’t want to go ahead with actually being swallowed. Sammy Tench had written that he would consider the game well worth playing and rather enjoyable, as long as he could be given a kiss from the woman after being shrunken, and obviously before being eaten.)

“I said that I would,” said Doris.

“Do you mean you’d actually … eat someone, a tiny person who’d once been your own size?” asked Tim.

“It sounds delicious, and rather … enjoyable,” said Doris.

“Do you know what you’re saying? What if it was me?”

“I think I’d like that most of all,” said Doris.

“It’s just as well that this is only a computer game,” said Tim.

Marita and Beth had also stated that they would gladly enact a real life version of the game, if it had been scientifically achievable. The three girl winners had all put that much extra effort and ingenuity into their efforts in the game, because they had found the game’s very subject matter to be more arousing than anything else they’d ever thought of in their lives. Eton had been of the reciprocal nature in the way he’d devised a scenario that, although involving a creative amount of elusive behaviour, still nonetheless did most of the giantess’s work in setting up his eventual demise. It had scored very highly on Robyn’s evaluation of his performance in the game.

 

After they’d completed their tests, they were given the run of the property and beyond for the afternoon, while Robyn Rowland evaluated their test questionnaire answers. Doris and Tim went for a walk on the side of the mountain. Sammy asked if he could sit with Marita, using the fact that they’d been paired in the computer game as a way of making a courtship move on her. They talked about the way their game scenario had gone and explored alternative endings and developments hypothetically. Blair and Beth played billiards on the pool table for some time, before going their separate ways to read novels and magazines until dinner time. Eton spent the entire afternoon fantasizing about being shrunken and eaten by Robyn. He couldn’t get the idea out of his head, and eventually went out of his room and down into the lounge, and was pleasantly surprised when he saw her walking into the room a few minutes later.

“The tests results are all processed,” she said.

“I guess it helps you to get us going on a new round of the game next semester,” said Eton.

Robyn sat down on the couch beside him.

“I liked your answer,” she said.

He then thought of something so obvious, that it should have been apparent to him on the night of the prize giving party.

“Would you have given the reciprocal answer if you’d been taking your own test?” he asked, “If it’s any of my business to ask, that is.”

“I’m happy to answer. I devised the game in the first place, because I’ve wanted to shrink someone and him them since I was a teenager myself.”

“I wish it wasn’t just a game,” said Eton, “I want it so much, I can’t think of anything else, and … Every time I think of it, I imagine  that you’re the one eating me.”

“I admire your courage and honesty in telling me,” said Robyn.

“At least we can all come here and talk about it and think about it with like minded friends. You’ve done what we all needed, come up with an event for willing Vore Game participants to meet eachother and enjoy eachother’s company with none of us thinking that the others are weird or malfeasant.”

“That’s very succinct. Well my cook will soon have dinner ready for us,” said Robyn, “After that she gets the night off and tomorrow free as well. We’ve got enough on hand to do our own upmarket cooking for the next few meals after tonight’s.”

 

Eton went to bed that night thinking of Robyn chasing him around her own backyard, although he’d never seen her backyard. So he had to imagine the topography of it, but that didn’t get in the way of his fantasies. Tim went to bed gobsmacked by Doris’s revelations. Sammy thought of being shrunken and kissed by Marita’s full sized lips, until he finally dropped off. Blair read a comic book until he was naturally tired, and then fell asleep too.

 

The next morning Tim woke up to find that his entire mattress had been moved to the garden outside, and apparently a long long way from the house. Then he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked more intently. Beside the bed was a flower that was taller than the mattress and just as wide, and half as long. As incredible as it seemed, it was beginning to dawn on him that both he and his mattress had been shrunken in the night, along with the pillow and bedclothes and the pyjamas he was wearing. Someone had then picked the whole mattress up and moved it outside.

 

Then he heard a crackling noise, like a loudspeaker being used for the first time of an evening at a pub gig for a live band. Looking around more closely in the direction of the crackle, he saw that there were speakers mounted on poles at a few points in the garden. Then he heard Robyn’s voice.

 

“You have all completed yesterday’s test questionaire, and the range of the answers should allow for some interesting manifestations of the Vore Game, which we will commence shortly. All four male participants have been reduced in the night and then positioned in different parts of the gardens, so that the three female participants and I can each play the game without interrupting eachother’s progress. Doris and Tim have been dating, and will therefore play the Vore Game with eachother. Marita and Sammy have already played the game together on the computers back at Young Street University, and have been paired again for this morning. Eton has expressed a strong interest in playing the game with me, which I certainly reciprocate. Beth and Blair were both prize winners who played the computer game with other participants who missed out on this holiday experience. So those two will play today’s round with eachother. The game will be played right to the end, regardless of what preferences the male prize winners have expressed in answer to the last question of the evaluation test yesterday. Their answers will just make the relational dynamics between them and their giantesses more interesting. The women and I are still inside for the next half an hour. You all have time to go and hide yourselves as best you can. When you hear the bell sound in half an hour, the game will begin, as we come out to play.”

 

Each of the young men was isolated from the others, and it was of no consequence anyway. One full sized woman would be more than a match for any number of shrunken men. Teamwork would be of no benefit.

Blair had noticed the fullness of Beth’s lovely lips and the general beauty of her facial features. He would do his best to avoid being caught by her, in order to escape being swallowed by her. However, if he was caught, which was the most likely event for any of them, he would enjoy his journey into her mouth while he could, before facing the fate of being swallowed. Robyn hadn’t said as much, but he guessed that all three of the female prize winners had answered yes to the last question of the test. He could not expect Beth to honour his wish to not take the game beyond an initial round of mouth play.

Eton Keene was wild with excitement and anticipation about Robyn Rowland. She had heard his declaration of desire late the previous afternoon, and had said nothing. He recalled now, that there was a look in her eyes, an extremely arousing look, which hinted at some hitherto maintained secret. Now he knew what it was. She had been planning to gratify his wish all along, even if it hadn’t been his wish, because it had been hers. He would love every second of the chase, and every second of the gobbling experience, driven out of his mind in the most positive way with ecstacy. What had been a mental fantasy with apparently no possibility of fulfilment the previous afternoon was now well on its way to fruition.

Tim’s thoughts were acutely on his conversation with Doris just after they had finished their tests. She had meant what she said, and would gobble him down with no compunction at all, unless he could somehow get away from her. He could picture her enjoying the rest of the four week holiday, untroubled by his plight in her stomach and then returning to university the following semester, studying one moment, playing new rounds of the Vore Game on the computer the next. All he could do now was hope for the slim possibility that he might not get caught, and the even slimmer possibility that he might be able to work out how Robyn Rowland had shrunken them all and restore himself to full size.

Sammy’s courtship with Marita the previous day had not had nearly enough time to go very far. He had not had a kiss from her at his normal size. So he could certainly look forward to asking her for one at his new size, if she caught him, and that would make being eaten by her beautiful mouth well worthwhile, he surmised. He would play the Vore Game to the best of his abilities, but expected that he would lose the game and then hopefully win the touch of Marita’s lips.

 

These various thoughts had been racing through the minds of the four participants, while their legs had been sprinting as deeply into bushes or flowerbeds as they could penetrate.

Then the bell sounded for ten continuous seconds, and the four women came out to start searching for them.

Doris came crawling through a flowerbed after Tim, wearing her light blue jeans and a white woollen jumper. She came to stop right in front of him, her head towering a little above.

“Honey, can’t we talk about this?” he asked.

“You know full well that I’m not going to reconsider,” she said, “I made that very clear yesterday, back when I thought the conversation was merely of intellectual significance. There’s nothing you can do, but go along with it now.”

She cut off his last ditch escape attempt with her hand, clasped him gently, sat up, opened her mouth wide, put out her tongue and slid him into her mouth. He stayed there, thinking back over all their dating experiences, until he felt her drawing him inescapably into her throat. He felt himself sliding down, and could do nothing but make the descent to her stomach.

Marita ran around the bushes to where Sammy was just reaching the other side, knelt down and snatched him out from the foliage, and picked him up.

“Did Robyn tell you anything about my answer to the last test question?” he asked.

“No, but I’d like to know before I do this,” said Marita, “Not to influence me, I mean, but just to know the disposition of my shrunken meal.”

“I said I’d find the game worth playing if I could have a kiss before being eaten.”

“I think that can be arranged,” said Marita, and pressed her lips to his entire face at once.

He felt the warmth and the sensuous presence of her full mouth for several minutes.

She repeated the exercise a few more times, and then spoke.

“Was that alright?”

“Oh yes, it was wonderful. Dine on me, sweet Marita.”

She licked him from chest to forehead a few times, soaking his arms as well in the process, and then placed him into her opening mouth. She slid him around on her tongue for a few minutes, and  then drew him into her throat and down.

Beth giggled as she chased Blair into a wide hose pipe. She couldn’t get at him, and he had nowhere else to go.

“Oh well. All good food has to be washed down,” she said, carrying his end of the hose over to the tap.

She turned the tap on, and Blair heard the oncoming rush of water. He could think of nothing to do, and was still in a distraught panic, when he saw her hold the open pipe to her mouth. The hose had no nozzle, giving him a clear view of her mouth. Then she tilted it a little, along with her head, and then the blast of water carried him into her mouth.

Once she had him trapped inside her mouth, she pulled the hose loose and turned the tap off. The water slid past him and into her throat, leaving her tongue more moist than ever. He began to slide towards it herself, and his legs were soon in the top of her throat, struggling to resist the gulping pressure that Beth was happily applying to him. He used the spaces between her lower teeth, to grab onto two molars and try to slow his fall. It worked for a few minutes, as he remained suspended in limbo, with his chest and face on the back of her tongue and his lower body still dangling in her throat. Then he felt another gulp, this time so powerful that he could not maintain his grip on her teeth. He fell helplessly into he throat and travelled all the way to her stomach.

Robyn Rowland came walking elegantly towards another flower garden, and soon spied Eton backing away at its far end.

“You’re giving me a good chase, despite your enthusiasm for the end result, little darling,” she said.

“You look absolutely stunning,” he called back, “I’ll be even happier still when you get me.”

“Thank you… Well here I come,” she said.

She strode around the flowerbed, while he kept running in the opposite direction to wherever her footsteps took her, until she saw a clear one foot patch between flowers, and stepped into the garden and onto that patch. This put her right in front of Eton. She towered above him and looked down.

He stopped and watched as she bent over and picked him up.

“I can have you here, or we can make a bit more of a deluxe event of it in my private dining room,” she said.

“Not meaning nor wanting in the least to delay it, but I’d like the dining room idea,” he said.

She carried him inside and sat at a dining table, lifted him to her face, put out her tongue and slowly licked him a few times.

“Do you have anything else you’d like to gain from the experience before I go on?” she asked.

“I don’t think so,” said Eton, “Thank you so much for making this possible.”

“Thank you for being my best willing participant,” said Robyn, “In you go, then.”

She slid him gently into her mouth and let him lie on her tongue for several minutes, and then slowly arched her tongue upwards, so that it would maximize the duration of the time it would take for him to slowly slide into her throat.

He felt himself gradually easing towards the back of her mouth, and then into her throat. He felt the gulping of her dainty neck as she drew him down inside her throat, further and further, until the Vore Game, for all 7 first semester prize winners and its creator Robyn Rowland, had concluded.

Chapter End Notes:

Fans of "The Saint" may notice a similarity between this chapter and the 1966 Roger Moore television series Saint episode "The Death Game" (novelized in 1967 by Fleming Lee for Saint creator Leslie Charteris). I thought the vore potential for a complete rewrite was far too good to go to waste.