- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a what-if scenario done as part of an art trade. Check dA for the details and links to the art trade images: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/TRADE-Shrunken-Living-Super-Tiny-What-If-1039907838

[What-If Scenario] - What would have happened if Lori never woke up when Alice and Nikki shrunk Remy super tiny? Well, the two freshmen girls would be completely unrestrained to do whatever they wanted!

Very foot focused~ I had a lot of fun adding things to the requested scenario too! (Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out the next main story chapter, but writing side stories and alt scenarios does help me continue writing this series in the meantime)

...

Being shrunken down to 1:576 was frightening enough, but under Alice and Nikki’s playful gazes, I had been put through the wringer. 


“You sure he’ll survive this, though?”


“It’s Remy. He’ll be fine.”


Even though they were younger them me as college freshmen, against two girls who were over half a mile tall from my miniscule perspective, I could do nothing but follow along with their demands and get dragged along with whatever they wanted to do. My cousin Alice and her movie loving friend Nikki were in control of my eighth-of-an-inch tall self.


“Ehehe… Don’t worry, Remy… I’ll be quick, I just want to see what happens…”


“Alice, no!”


And by in control, I meant that they were treating me like a toy trying to put me through experiences similar to the protagonist in the movie about shrinking they had watched. From making me swim in their spit to messing with me on their toes to now putting me in Lori’s used running shoe, I had no idea how I had survived up until this point.


Still, there was nothing I could do to fight against them when I was so small that my sister’s running shoe was an expansive cavern that would take me hours to navigate. Even my shouts went unheard because my speck-sized body’s shrunken voice couldn’t even make it out the shoe.


“Whoa!”


That wasn’t the worst part of it all, though. The light shining down from the only entrance to the running shoe disappeared. My entire world tilted as Alice lifted the shoe up at an angle far too steep for me to be able to stand. I tumbled downwards to the toe of the running shoe, landing in a sweat stained impression of Lori’s big toe on the insole. My stomach would’ve churned from the leftover stench of foot sweat and sock lint, but I did not have any time for that. The reason why the entire shoe turned dark was because Alice stuck her foot inside.


“Alice, sto-!” Within a single second, Alice’s barefoot filled up Lori’s running shoe. I didn’t want to be stepped on at this size. It was already too much at 3 inches tall. At ⅛”, just how many thousands of tons would be crashing down on me? Alice was unfortunately serious and followed through with her desire to put her foot in. The light being blocked by a peach colored monstrosity made that clear. Even if I wanted to run, where could I go at my size? Everywhere around me was my sister’s shoe. My cousin’s foot may have been smaller, but, even if I had time to run, it still filled Lori’s shoe up enough that there would still be nowhere to go to avoid being crushed.


I ended up pressed down by Alice’s big toe into the insole of Lori’s running shoe.


“Mgfff!” I grunted. I wanted to breathe, but all I could smell was the stench of feet all around me. Alice’s foot along with Lori’s residual foot sweat mixed into my nose and into my body. The pressure of Alice’s toe pinning me down sharply increased as the entire shoe moved. Alice had finished putting on the shoe and pushed her foot down into the floor to make sure it was in place. I only got some relief when she raised her foot again, but when she did, my body was lifted off of the insole because it was pinned to my cousin’s toe. “Whoa!”


“Ehehe... I can barely feel him, but I definitely know he’s on my big toe…,” Alice’s thunderous voice, though muffled through the shoe, entered my ears. She was giggling, satisfied that she had successfully put on Lori’s shoe with me inside.


“On your big toe? Is he between them or something?” I heard Nikki’s voice from behind the massive ‘wall’ that was the shoe’s insole. Alice had sat down on Lori’s bed and was hovering her foot in the air to show her friend. Nikki definitely sounded curious. “Hey, little guy. What’s it like in there? It must be pretty spacious between Alice’s toes.”


Compared to being stuck to Alice’s big toe, I honestly wished that I was between her toes instead. The slight roominess caused by Alice’s foot being smaller than Lori’s shoe size meant that she had a bit of room to move. As she hovered her foot in the air, she started tapping her big toe. Rhythmically, I was repeatedly slammed between her toe and the sweat stained insole. That wasn’t the worst part, though. Alice’s constant movement in the cramped shoe made her feet warm up. Her foot started to sweat. Even if it was just a little bit, a single droplet was bigger than my shrunken head. I was getting coated in a mixture of my sister’s old sweat and my cousin’s fresh sweat.


“Gak! Nasty! Cough!” I gagged. While I wasn’t suffocating because of how much room there was at the toe of Lori’s running shoe, the stench in this expansive area was nauseating. Alice’s body heat warmed the odor coming off of her foot and helped her sweat bring out the remnants of Lori’s scent absorbed by the insole. The only thing I could breathe in was the salt stench of sweaty feet. “Huh? Waah-!”


Unfortunately for me, as I spoke, the wish I had made earlier was about to come true. A bigger droplet of sweat overtook my 1/8th of an inch body. While it freed me from being glued to Alice’s toe, my body started to slide down. It dripped down Alice’s toe, taking me along with it until it.


“... Hm? No, you don’t, Remy…” Alice was actually quick to notice my body sliding down her foot. 


“Ha-? Mgff?! Mg-Gwaaaah!” Before I could slip down to the ball of her foot, she curled her toes. The building sized objects, in an instant, squeezed me in place, smothering me entirely in toe flesh. Immediately after, though, Alice flexed her toes in the opposite direction, stretching them back. I was freed only for a second because, to my dismay, she began scraping my body across the shoe’s insole, forcing me close to her second toe. That was her goal, of course. I then experience the intense g-force caused by Alice dropping her foot to the ground and she put it flat on the floor. She slammed her foot and the shoe down to make sure that I was now between her toes. “Urgh…”


“What’d you do, Alice?” Nikki asked. Although I had gone through a nightmare of intense earthquakes and impacts, all it looked like outside of the shoe was that Alice put her foot back down onto the floor.


“He was slipping down…” Alice explained. “He should be right between my toes now…”


“Whoaaaah!” As Alice told Nikki this, she then lifted her foot back up off the floor again. My entire world rotated and the floor became a vertical wall once more. This time, though, I ended up just where Alice had wanted and where Nikki had assumed I was earlier - right between Alice’s towering toes. It was humbling to me to realize that the gaps between my cousin’s toes were so big to me that I could stand between them with plenty of room to spare.


“Hm. I can’t really tell,” Nikki’s voice boomed, sounding disappointed. After all, even though Alice could feel me because she was wearing the shoe, Nikki couldn’t see me at all.


“Oh… That’s right… I’m the only one who can feel Remy like this,” Alice realized that Nikki was being left out of the fun. “Let’s think of something else then…”


With those words, Alice didn’t waste any time pulling the shoe off. Without any concern or gentleness, she slipped it right off. To me, the entire shoe cavern I was in shook and the vertical wall of the insole suddenly shot upwards. I was suddenly flashbanged by the sudden flood of light, but before I could even worry about being unable to see, the gust of wind caused by Alice’s foot shifting slightly threw me off my feet.


“Waaah!” Desperately, I flailed my arms, trying to grab something. I didn’t know what was going on, but I knew my feet were no longer on stable ground (which was formerly the space between Alice’s toes). Thankfully, I grabbed onto something after rotating in the air twice. “Huh? W-Where am I?”


I should’ve realized that the answer was still Alice’s foot when I saw that I was grabbing onto a peach colored wall. Though I had definitely tumbled through the air, I had been lucky enough to grab onto the skin between Alice’s toes before I was actually blown off all the way. Still, to be desperately clinging onto my cousin’s foot at my size, I must’ve looked like a piece of lint.


“Heh,” Nikki seemed to have spotted me. “Glad to be out of there now, Remy?”


“Wow, he’s really clinging to my foot… It’s like he’s hugging it… Ehehe… Maybe he really does have a foot fetish…” Alice giggled.


Nikki and Alice were teasing me with casual, relaxed expressions. My entire pleight had only been a few simple actions to them, so they probably felt as if they hadn’t done much at all. Actually, my two titanic captors seemed to be pondering what they wanted to do next with me.


“Oh, y’know, seeing him clinging to your foot makes me want to go back to your room, Alice,” Nikki suddenly had an idea.


Alice was on the same wavelength. “My room? … Oh. That’s a good idea, Nikki. Lori should still be asleep too.”


“What? Why Lori- Mgfff!?” Before I could question why the two of them wanted to involve my sleeping sister, Alice’s fingers slammed me into her foot, or rather, only her index finger. Alice didn’t need more than just her finger tip to completely engulf my 1/8" body. She pressed it hard against the sweaty surface of her sole. When she finally let go, I found myself pinned to my cousin’s fingertip.


“Come on, Remy…” Alice told me, but she didn’t look at me. She started to walk. My entire world started to swing and the scenery rapidly shifted as my gigantic cousin got off the bed and left Lori’s room to go back to her room.


What was back in Alice’s room that the two girls wanted to use to play with me? Well, unfortunately, it was just like they said earlier - my sleeping sister was in Alice’s room. Sleeping on her stomach on Alice’s bed, Lori was going to be the next thing the two girls wanted to see me interact with now that I had been shrunken to this super tiny state.


“She’s snoring pretty lightly, but it seems she’s out like a light,” Nikki observed. “She must’ve been tired if she hasn’t woken up to everything we did. Honestly, I think that’s pretty lucky for us.”


“She and Remy were up all night… Lori’s bad at waking up, so I don’t think she will wake up any time soon…,” Alice noted while hopping onto her bed. When she did, she leaned forward and brought the hand holding me over my sister’s right foot. “Ok, Remy… Here you go…”


“Mgrk! Gwaaah!” I had the wind knocked out of me as Alice scraped me off her fingertip using her thumb. It was like she was trying to sprinkle a pinch of salt onto Lori’s foot - of course, rather than grains of salt, it was actually the insignificant me. I bounced off of Lori’s big toe and landed on the wrinkled sheets in front of it.


“Heh. He was a lot bigger earlier, but now it looks like even her toes alone are going to be a long journey for him,” Nikki’s voice boomed to my right. Turning my head, I saw that she was watching me from the floor.


“Yeah… Let’s see how hard it’ll be for him this time,” Alice giggled behind me. I turned my head again and saw her hugging her knees seated on the end of her bed. “Remy, do you think you can climb up Lori’s foot again…?” 


“You’re kidding me,” I stared in disbelief at the two giant girls looming over me. Was this seriously what they wanted to make me do? They had made me crawl up Lori’s foot earlier when I was 3” tall. Now they wanted me to climb it again while I was 24 times smaller than that. “We’re back here again, huh?”


Turning around away from my cousin and her friend, I frowned as I looked up the skin colored mountain that they were expecting me to climb. If I was 576 times smaller, then my sister’s foot was that many times bigger. 


“It was too easy for you last time, so it was boring… Maybe now it’ll be fun…” I heard Alice giggle.


Because climbing up Lori’s foot at 3 inches tall was too simple and uninteresting, they wanted me to do it again now that I was closer to 3 millimeters tall. Did they really want me to emulate what happened in the movie that badly? However, while I was bigger than the characters in the movie earlier, I was much smaller now.


“Are those two going to change me back when they're satisfied?”


I wanted to ask Alice and Nikki this question, but there was no way they could hear my miniscule voice over the sound of their own breathing, let alone Lori’s gentle snoring.


“Well, if there’s no way they can hear me, I guess I don’t really have a choice,” I gave up arguing, believing I had a greater chance at changing back to normal sooner if I did what the two giant freshmen wanted.


“Oh, he’s going?” Nikki noticed that I started to walk towards my sister’s toes. I wondered if she could see me stretching my muscles as I walked. I already felt sore from what Alice had put me through earlier, but my body language suggested to her that I was motivated. “I figured he was going to try shouting hopelessly at us, but I guess not.”


“Remy must want to do it… He really does have a foot fetish…” Alice concluded. I sighed. Even if I wanted to argue against either of their statements, they wouldn’t be able to hear me anyways. Instead, I just set off on completing my arduous task…


… Before I could even go up my sister’s foot though, I had to get off of the bedsheets, and that was a problem on its own. Being around 3 mm tall, I was dwarfed by the building sized wall that was Lori’s big toe. I would literally have to climb and scale my sister’s toe like a rock climbing wall before I could walk the steep slope of her foot.


“Gak… Well, at least the smell’s not as intense as earlier,” I was bathed in the salty and sweaty smell of Lori’s foot due to how close I was. Considering I had just suffered being crammed inside my sister’s shoe when Alice put it on earlier, the stench wasn’t as bad. I didn’t like the idea of getting accustomed to the smell of feet, though. “Well, let’s get going then. Hup! Hwah!”


In any case, I had to climb my sister’s toe. At my scale, it was possible to see the grooves and ridges of her toe print. My hands could actually use them as a place to hold on and pull myself up. It really was just like rock climbing… Well, ok. It was a bit weirder than normal free climbing. The sweat from my sister’s foot made it both easier and harder to climb at the same time. The stickiness of the sweat allowed my hands to cling onto Lori’s toe more easily, but it also made it hard to pull my arm off.


“Look at that. He’s doing it!” I heard Nikki's voice thundering around me. I pushed my body even closer to the sweaty, skin colored cliff of Lori’s big toe to avoid losing my grip. Even when she whistled just to show she was impressed, Nikki’s voice alone was enough to cause the air around me to tremble. This was not a size I wanted to be - where these younger girls could change the very environment with their simplest actions.


“... Ehehe! It looks like hard work to just get off the bed… I guess he IS smaller than any of our toes now…” Alice laughed. I felt the bed move as she pulled her own foot towards her so she could see for herself how big her toes were in comparison to me. “Hurry up, Remy… You don’t want to fall back down, do you…?”


I did not want to fall down, but Alice’s tone told me that she wouldn’t mind if I had to get back up again. However, my cousin and her friend laughing was causing the air and the bed to shake. I couldn’t even climb in peace because of these half-mile tall girls. Nobody would be able to climb during a storm and an earthquake.


“Hnggh! Hah! Hwaaah!” I was able to pull myself up two thirds of the way up Lori’s toe before the shaking was too much and my feet lost their grip. I suddenly found myself dangling with only hands stuck to Lori’s toe! “Wah! No!”


The height from where I was on Lori’s toe to the carpet was probably only a centimeter, but considering how small I was, it was a bit more than a two-story fall. I kicked my legs helplessly in the air, trying to get them back onto the wall. I could feel my hand start to peel off from Lori’s sweat. Desperately, I gripped onto Lori’s toe whorls and tried to swing my lower body back towards her toe.


“Hm…?” It seemed that Alice noticed my desperate kicking. The world around me started to tremble and quake again as my cousin moved. What was she doing? I didn’t know, but I was also too preoccupied with hanging on tightly to be able to think.


*Rumble!*


“Mgff!?” Before I knew it, a shadow covered where I was on Lori’s foot. The literal millisecond after, a gargantuan mass slammed into me, shoving me into Lori’s big toe.


“Don’t worry… I got you, Remy…” I heard Alice’s muffled voice as her warmth flowed into my body in the now airless space between hers and Lori’s big toes. That was right. My cousin had poked my sister’s big toe with her own toe - smothering between them. Although she had saved me from falling off by pinning me in place, my body felt like it was being flattened by the hydraulic press of their toes. “You really can’t do anything on your own at that size, huh…?”


My cousin giggled. The very act of laughing sent vibrations through her whole body. The movements were probably miniscule, single millimeters to her, but that was a third of my shrunken body. Alice’s toe seemed to pull away and slam back into me repeatedly, slamming my face into my sister’s toe and giving me a mouthful of toe flesh.


“Mgah…” I groaned as Alice finally decided to flex her toe. She pulled it away from Lori’s foot, freeing me, but not in the way I wanted. I found myself stuck to my cousin’s toe once again instead of my sister’s. Alice had wanted this to happen, though, because she then lifted her foot half an inch off the bed. I looked down to see the top of my sister’s toe below me… and then distance immediately shortened.  “Mgfff!”


Alice had gotten me off of Lori’s toe only to scrape me back onto it. The friction from my cousin rubbing her toe across my sister’s toe was hot and almost burned, but I was eventually peeled off of Alice’s toe and at my first destination - the top of Lori’s big toe.


“Ooh nice. You helped him out and gave him a shortcut.”


“There you go, Remy… You can go the rest of the way without my help, right…?” Alice’s voice boomed.

Turning around, I saw her snickering while glancing at Nikki. The two were definitely having too much fun at my expense. 


However, I couldn’t deny that they had actually helped with the hardest part of this trial. Getting onto Lori’s toe from the bed was the most vertical climb. It was going to be much easier from here on because all I had to deal with now was the slope of my sister’s foot instead of a cliff.


“I’d thank her, but it’s her fault I have to do this in the first place,” I told myself. After catching my breath, I started my walk from Lori’s toe to the heel over her foot.


Though it took a while, getting from Lori’s toe to her sole was what I’d consider the easiest part. Because Alice had poked it a little, Lori seemed to have reacted by scrunching her toes up slightly. That gave me a downward slope to go from her toe to her sole. Of course, that was only the lead up from the actual trial.


“Alright. So this is the real deal, huh? I haven’t gone hiking in a long time, but I remember it smelling a lot nicer than this,” I made a joke to myself to alleviate my tension. It was true that ascending Lori’s foot felt like hiking up a mountain, though. 


This was obvious enough when I found myself trying to see the end of the climb that was Lori’s heel. It was close to a 300 foot ascent even without considering the horizontal distance. Because of how she was sleeping on her stomach, Lori’s foot was at a 30 degree angle so the slope had a steep grade. The last time I ever went hiking, it took 3 miles to ascend a half mile, and that was closer to a 10 degree slope. This was three times as steep.


“Steady… I can actually tumble and fall back down,” I couldn’t believe I was having to practice hiking safety just to go up my sister’s foot. At least there weren’t any twists, turns, or bears to watch out for. Still, I had to lean forward and occasionally had to force myself to fall forwards and catch myself with my hands just to go up the ball of Lori’s foot. This was the smoothest part of my journey too, as I soon learned.


“Ehehe… Remy’s having trouble again…” Alice’s voice boomed like thunder.


“He was doing pretty good earlier, and was making good time but I guess not anymore,” Nikki, to my dismay, had brought out her phone. Was she seriously recording me climbing my sister’s foot? These girls really were treating this as entertainment. “Those wrinkles on her foot sure are obstacles.”


Nikki wasn’t wrong. While there weren’t twists and turns, there were still challenges to deal with on my ascent. After going past the ball of my sister’s foot, I learned that my sister’s foot had different types of terrain to it. Each of her wrinkles was another obstacle I  had to ascend and descend. I was thankful that they weren’t huge wrinkles past my height of 1/8th of an inch, but they were either trenches I had to climb out of or hills I had to strain myself to clear.


“Zzzz…”


*Snore*


Lori’s snoring accompanied Alice and Nikki’s giggles as my hiking BGM. I couldn’t believe my sister was sleeping through all of this. Couldn’t she wake up and get angry at Alice and Nikki for my sake?


*Rumble*


“Whoa-! Uwagah! Mgff!”


Unfortunately, Lori had become an unaware accomplice in Alice and Nikki’s fun. Even just a twitch of my sister’s body was a powerful earthquake for me. I lost my balance and fell back into the wrinkle I had just gotten to the top of. My entire body rolled like a tumbleweed twice, and my head ended up right in the deepest part of the wrinkle. 


“Lori’s still not awake… She must have just jerked in her sleep…” Alice was attentive to my sister’s state, probably trying to figure out how much longer they could mess with me on her foot.


“Pfft! Nice fall! I got it right on camera,” Nikki was less concerned with my sister and laughed at my predicament. “We can make our own scene for the movie with this, Alice!”


“Tch. Damnit!” My frustrations got the better of me. Glaring up at the being in the sky that was my sister’s friend, I shouted “Don’t just film me!”


Of course, the movie loving girl didn’t hear me. She did, however, see my body language through zooming in on her phone camera. “Oh? Not happy about that? Sorry. Sorry. I promise we’ll change you back soon… Maybe.”


Nikki’s ‘maybe’ told me that she was making empty promises.


“Maybe? Dammit! You did all of this and you WON’T change me back? You girls! When Lori wakes up, I swear, you two are going to get in so much trouble!” I had been set off. Inside, I knew it wasn’t going to help me at all if I shouted up at the girls. What point was there in shouting at a storm to stop or shouting at a mountain to move? The two of them were in literal control of the world around my 1/8" body, so my words meant nothing to them. Still, it helped me vent.


However, I probably should have stopped complaining sooner. I had stayed motionless shouting without my squeaks being heard for a long enough time that Alice and Nikki stopped giggling about it.


“Ok, little guy. I get that you’re mad, but if you DO want to change back, you should keep going,” Nikki haggled. “I promise we’ll change you back if you climb up to the top.”


“You think I’ll believe that!?”


Nikki could see my refusal through her camera. “Yikes. I don’t think he wants to keep going, Alice. Maybe we should change him back.”


“Huh? Change him back…?” Alice was surprised by Nikki’s sudden proposal. I was horrified to think that my cousin hadn’t considered changing me back at all.


“I mean, it doesn’t seem like he wants to climb anymore. Also, your sister will probably wake up if we take too long, too,” Alice’s friend shared her reasoning with my cousin.


“But I kind of want to go a little longer…,” Alice frowned, disappointed to hear that her fun with playing with my 1/576 scale body was going to have to end. “But if Remy takes too long because he doesn’t want to climb, Lori will wake up… That’s no fun… Oh! I know!”


“Alice?” Nikki and I said it at the same time. Alice’s pouting would have been cute if I were normal sized, but it was clear to me that this half-mile tall girl was thinking of something mischievous and was going to make things worse for me. Just what was she planning?


*Rumble!*


“Whoa!”


I was right. I got my answer when a shadow fell over my head. Alice had once again moved on the bed. To my dismay, when I looked up, I saw my cousin’s foot hovering directly over me. She had stretched her leg forward and lifted it so that her foot was above Lori’s foot.


“A-Alice?” I gulped. I had an idea about what she was planning, but my stomach churned when my suspicions were confirmed as my cousin’s foot started to descend closer and closer. “Wah!”


My survival instincts must have kicked in. I ran up the slope of Lori’s foot as quickly as I could just as Alice’s foot came down. I feared getting squished and sandwiched between Alice’s foot and Lori’s foot, so I moved as fast as I could.


However, as I ran, I realized that, even though the presence of Alice’s massive foot above me was still above me, the impact never came.


“Huh?” I turned around. The moment I did, I was so shocked at what I saw that I fell on my back. “Wah! Is she serious?”


Alice had stopped her foot literally half an inch away from Lori’s foot. Hovering it over Lori’s sole, she had turned her foot into my new ceiling.


“Remy… If you don’t get going, I don’t know when you’ll get squished…” Alice said in a sing-song-y voice. She was having fun, but she was clearly threatening me.


“Alice?” even Nikki was stunned. “Whoa, I didn’t think you’d have the guts to threaten someone.”


“... Just because Remy doesn’t want to climb doesn’t mean he gets to stop,” Alice declared with a smile. “He just needs some motivation…! Like being between our feet…!”


“Motivation…?” Nikki stared at what my cousin was doing. “Girl, are you sure YOU’RE not the one with the foot fetish?”


I wasn’t able to hear if Alice had a reply or not to Nikki’s question. All I could hear was the rumbling of Alice’s foot as it shifted about in the air. Even if those shifts were miniscule, I was worried that her foot would be shifted downwards inadvertently and actually fall on top of me.


“No way! He’s actually running?”


“See…? It knew it would work…”


I couldn’t believe she had gotten to the point where she was willing to threaten me, but Alice’s plan to motivate me to move actually worked. I guess, from her perspective, she didn’t really have to do much at all to do something that would facilitate a threat to me. She was fully aware of how much power she held over me now, and she was making use of it. I just hoped that she wouldn’t follow through.


Even without following through, however, just by keeping her foot in the air half an inch away from Lori’s foot, Alice was also making things worse and more difficult for me. The imminent threat of being crushed by the ceiling that was my cousin’s foot was one thing, but body heat escapes feet extremely quickly.


My sister’s foot on its own was already warm enough that it made the ground feel like I was ascending a sunbathed mountain on a hot summer day. Alice’s foot literally on top of it doubled the amount of heat. Actually, no. I quintupled it. Besides the fact that my cousin’s foot was just as hot and sweaty, there was so little space between my sister and my cousin’s sole that the heat had trouble escaping. I was now stuck in a heat sink of the body heat pouring out of my sister’s and cousin’s soles.


That wasn’t the only issue either because the heat brought with it even more troubles. What happens when a body gets too hot? It sweats. Droplets of sweat as big as me formed as I tried to ascend. Getting splashed with the salty and sticky foot-water was bad enough, but in the heat, that sweat started to evaporate. And again, with nowhere to go in the cramped space Alice left between their feet, the sweat remained in the air. I was ascending my sister’s foot mountain with the humidity and heat of a burning sauna.


“Gak… Haaah…” It was hard to breathe, let alone climb. I had thought that climbing Lori’s foot was a lot better than being trapped in her running shoe with Alice’s foot earlier, but things had changed. The smell of Lori’s foot in her shoe was stale and old. This was new, hot, and ever-present. Alice’s smell mixed with Lori’s to the point where the air became dense and thick with my sister and cousin’s scent. I wasn’t being bathed in it. I was drowning in it. Never would I have guessed that I’d be swimming through a fog of my sister and cousin’s foot odors. “Gak… It’s so hard to breathe… It stinks… It’s so strong…”


“Oh. He stopped again.”


“No stopping, Remy… Hurry up!”


*Rumble!*


“Gah! It’s coming down? Alice, don’t!”


I couldn’t complain for very long, though. Every time I tried to catch my breath, Nikki, who could peek into the gap between Alice’s and Lori’s soles, saw me do that and called out to Alice who decided to lower her foot ever so slightly down. While ‘ever so slightly’ was just a few millimeters, the two story high space between Lori’s and Alice’s feet eventually became a singular story tall. If Alice so much as sneezed, her foot would slam down into me. 


“He’s running again.”


“Ehehe… ”


Alice’s laugh resounded and reverberated in the enclosed space between hers and my sister’s feet. Despite it being so hot in this sauna of feet, I felt a chill run up my spine. My cousin knew that she could force me to run. Alice understood how much control she had over my miniscule self. I never thought my adorable cousin could seem so threatening, but the difference in our scales had made even her simplest actions so dangerous and overpowering.


Even with all of Alice’s prodding, though, I was still only an 1/8th of an inch trying to ascend my sister’s steeply angled foot while navigating its wrinkles, sweat, and the hot fog of their mixed foot odors. My ability to satisfy her desire of making me climb Lori’s foot was extremely limited.


“Ok… Where is Remy now…?”


*Rumble!*


“Uwoah!?” I stopped and turned as the ceiling above me moved. In an instant, the imposing mass replacing my sky whooshed to my right. I would’ve expected a sonic boom to be formed by how fast it moved, but in reality, this was just Alice moving her foot away so she could see where I was.


“... Remy, how far did you… Only there?” Alice was about to finish asking her question, but she spotted my ⅛” body and instantly remarked on my position with disappointment. “So slow…”


This was slow? I was running at full force. I didn’t even bother with safety because I was so worried about getting squished.


“Give him some credit. He was probably having a hard time trying to run. It must be pretty hot and stuffy between both of your feet,” Nikki commended my efforts.


“Wouldn’t that make him want to run more…? Remy’s probably really excited from his foot fetish, right…?” Alice tilted her head, honestly confused. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Did she seriously think I’d run better if I was aroused by all of this? This misunderstanding about my fetishes was getting ridiculous.


“I don’t think you understand how fetishes work,” Nikki chuckled at Alice’s partial innocence.


“How would having a foot fetish motivate me anyways?” I groaned as I continued running. Even though Alice was talking to me, if I stopped, she’d probably do something to make things worse. I was being completely dominated by my monstrously huge cousin. “If anything, I’m getting even more exhausted from all of thi- Blargh?!”


Before I could finish my train of thought, a bead of sweat slid down Lori’s foot faster than my own running speed. This wasn’t a small drop either. It was as big as I was. The salty water slammed into me like a car. I wasn’t run over, though. The water tension made it feel like I was being enveloped by slime. My feet left the floor of Lori’s foot and I was dragged downhill while drowning in water flavored with my sister’s foot grime.


“Gwagh!” I couldn’t break free from Lori’s sweat due to the sweat drop’s viscosity. I was so small that my sister’s perspiration was stronger than me. The only thing that saved me from going all the way back to the bottom was also my sister. The head of Lori’s foot evaporated the sweatdrop slowly, causing it to eventually disappear. Even so, I ended up with on my hands and knees, coughing out my sister’s sweat which I had inadvertently swallowed. “Hack! Gak! Cough!”


“Pfft!”


My misfortune did not earn me any sympathy. The stifled laughter thundering above my head told me that much.


“Oh my god. Did he seriously just lose all that distance because of a drop of sweat?”


“Pfft… He did…!” Alice was doing her best not to slam her foot into the bed while holding in her laughter. 


“Damn…,” I groaned. Looking up, I realized I had been dragged back down to the middle of Lori’s foot. The sweat drop had collected in a wrinkle before evaporating away. I definitely wasn’t looking forward to making another trek up again.


*Rumble!*


Fortunately, or rather, unfortunately, Alice decided to offer her own ‘help’.


“I guess I’ll have to help Remy again…” Alice spoke up with a tone that sounded like she was annoyed at having to assist me again. I should’ve gotten used to it by now, but the moment the shadow of Alice’s foot came, I broke out in a cold sweat.


“Wah!” Turning my head, I saw my cousin’s toes approaching me. In a panic, I broke into a run. Actually, I lunged to my right just before my cousin’s big toe descended right where I had been earlier, stopping just short of touching Lori’s foot. “I knew it! She’s planning on sticking me to her toe again!”


“... Hm? Remy…?” Alice realized I had evaded her toe. She didn’t say another word, but at my size, she didn’t have to. I could feel what she was going to do next. Even a single flex of a muscle was overwhelming enough to cause the air around me to move. I ran away again as Alice pulled her foot back. My cousin wasn’t even trying. She even had time to make a circle with her toe in the air before lowering her toe down onto me again.


“Uwoah!” I lunged out of the way again before Alice’s toe fell right where I was. This was the second time I was able to avoid it. However, even then, something the size of a skyscraper rapidly falling right next to me was too much for a 1/8" body to handle. I was knocked off of my feet and blown away. The only reason why I hadn’t been blown off Lori’s foot was because Alice was being gentle to not wake up my sister and because I kept getting caught in the wrinkles of my sister’s foot.


“Hey… stand still…!”


Even so, I picked myself back up and moved. What was a life-threatening escape for me was just a simple motion for Alice, so I couldn’t stay still. Alice’s toes came at me again - this time, she tried to catch me between her big toe and her second toe.


“... Hah!”


“Uwah!”


“... Oh? I missed again…?”


I barely got away, only for Alice to slide her foot forward towards me. Once again, I had to run. My desperation actually impressed Nikki who was watching with astonishment.


“Wow. I’m surprised he still has plenty of energy to try to run away from you, Alice. I thought he’d be running on an empty tank by now.”


I didn’t. However, I was still unwilling to get smothered by Alice’s toes again. I would rather run all the way back up on my own. 


“Ehehe…”


Unfortunately, Nikki was right that I was running low on energy. There was a reason why I had been able to get away from Alice’s toes all this time, but I had no time to think about why. Still, that very reason was why, even though she made some frustrated comments every time I got away from her, Alice was giggling the entire time.


“Ok… I think I should stop playing around…” Alice declared.


*Whoosh!*


Before I could even blink, Alice’s foot suddenly sped up. Instead of slowly bringing up her toe and then coming down at me, Alice just extended her foot forward. Just like before, Alice’s sole became my ceiling, but this time, she didn’t hover it above me ominously. She brought the ceiling of her right foot straight down.


“Huh-? So fast-?! Gwarggfff?!”


Immediately, I was pushed down and slammed into Lori’s sole by Alice’s foot. My face landed in a remnant of my sister’s sweat as Alice’s sole shoved my body even more strongly into Lori’s foot. I could feel my cousin’s foot pressing down on my arms, my legs, and every part of my body. 


“Mgff!” There was no room to open my mouth, let alone breathe. My cousin had succeeded in capturing me. I should’ve realized. This entire time, there was no need for her to use just her toe when her foot could cover the entire expanse of where I could run to. I was nothing more than a speck struggling to climb my sister’s foot after all. Now, I was buried under tons upon tons of my cousin’s foot flesh as it pressed my face into my sister’s sole.


Splash!


“Mgrf?!” to make matters worse, Alice’s and Lori’s feet were still sweating from the heat of being pressed together. I was suffocating from having no space to move or breathe between their hot and damp soles, but I was also drowning from the orbs of sweat forming a literal pond around my body.


“Ehehe… Gotcha~ Remy…!” Alice’s giggle reverberated through her foot and into my body.


Alice had been toying with me this whole time - going after me slowly. This was why Lori hadn’t reacted while I was running around either. My cousin had been smart and didn’t actually touch Lori’s foot with her toe until I just now. The only reason I had been able to get away from her toes despite my exhaustion was because she had been letting me and purposefully moving at a snail’s pace. She knew that she could’ve ended the chase at any time, but only prolonged it because it was funny to her. When she said that she would stop playing around, she wasn’t kidding. I was so small to my half mile sized cousin that she could make me run for my life and treat it as a game. No, actually, my existence was on the level of an ant a child with a magnifying glass would torment without a second thought.


“I was wondering when you were going to catch him,” Nikki was aware that my cousin had been toying with me this whole time. “So are you going to bring him up again?”


“... Nope~!” Alice answered with a smile, much to my dismay. “I mean… I was, but I don’t think I will anymore…”


*Rumble! Shake!*


Alice’s foot started to move. I should’ve been a bit thankful to the lubrication provided by hers and my sister’s sweat because I wasn’t simply pinned to my cousin’s foot from the pressure. Still, her sole which had bulldozed me earlier started to slide down Lori’s foot. It went at a faster pace than my body, so I was eventually freed from the ball of her foot… only to quickly get caught under Alice’s toes and dragged along by them. 


“Mgrffh!? Gwaah!?” 


My body was ground across my sister’s sole by my cousin’s toes. Every wrinkle in Lori’s sole was another bump that caught me only for the pressure of Alice’s toes to twist my body roughly down the slope. It was like I was being raked by her toes down my sister’s foot.


This wasn't the end goal, though. Her end goal was much simpler.


“Uwah! Huh? I’m back down here-? Mgfff?!”


Alice brought me all the way back to the bottom of Lori’s foot - her toes. Caught by Alice’s big toe and second toe, she had dragged me between Lori’s fourth toe and her pinky toe. She could’ve just removed her foot from Lori’s, but my cousin chose to keep her foot on top of me.


My surroundings were almost entirely dark. I was surrounded by toes in all directions. Everywhere I looked was either my cousin’s toes or my sister’s toes. All I could breathe was a mixture of their foot odors. And all I could feel was the heat of their bodies collecting in this enclosed space. Alice had formed a cavern by putting her toes over Lori’s. The only lights I could see came through the gaps in the two’s toes.


“Hehe… Remy…” Alice giggled as she curled her toes over Lori’s. Immediately, the cavern started to shrink. Those gaps where the light shined through started to close up as Alice made sure to reduce the amount of space I had as best as she could. “You were so rude for running away from me so it’s time for you to start from down here again…”


Alice wanted me to get reacquainted with the bottom of the ‘hill’ I was climbing, so she kept the pressure on my 1/8" body. I was engulfed by the building sized masses of her toes as they smothered me and shoved me into Lori’s toes.


“Zzz… Mgh?”


“Lori-? Mgak?!” I heard my sister’s voice, but the moment I did, the floor beneath me tilted. My sister, in response to Alice’s feet rubbing against hers, curled her toes as well. Rather than only having Alice’s strength weight pinning me down, Lori had now unconsciously multiplied the pressure force by shoving me upwards into Alice’s toes.


“... Eh? Lori…?” 


“It’s ok. She’s still sleeping.”


It seems Alice was also surprised by my sister’s sudden movement. She is still asleep, but my sister moving in her sleep did not go unnoticed, especially because Lori curled her toes and hooked onto Alice’s. It was honestly just a simple reflex, but because Alice was in contact with Lori’s bare foot, she felt it as well.


“Zzzz… Heh…”


“... L-Lori?! T-That tickles…! Aha… Ah!”


It seemed that, even though she was asleep, my sister could still beat Alice. She had a strong grip with her toes, so it was like she was playing footsie with Alice as she held on tightly to Alice’s right foot with her on. Alice did her best to keep her voice down to a whisper to not be loud enough to wake my sister up, but Lori seemed to be tickling her as her toes wriggled around.


“Mgak! Gah!” Unfortunately, I was in the middle of Lori’s unconscious toe scrunching. I had thought being sandwiched between my sister’s and cousin’s soles was bad enough, but I didn’t expect their toes to be even more dangerous. Alice would’ve been able to pull back her soles at any time and lessened the pressure on me, but because of the way Lori clenched her toes in her sleep, Alice’s toes were actually caught by my sleeping sister’s toes as well. They were practically intertwined.


As for me, rather than simply ‘feel’ the movement, my entire body was overwhelmed by it. Lori’s foot was the ground I was standing on, and at an eighth of an inch tall, even her pinky toe was a house to me while her other toes were even taller. My sister’s building sized toes squeezed Alice’s building sized toes with me trapped in between. With Alice struggling to break away from Lori and my sister’s toes maintaining their vice grip on Alice, I was slammed, squeezed, and smothered between their sweat stained toes to the point where. I wasn’t even sure whose toe I was stuck to anymore.


“Zzzz… Snrk!”


“... Hah! Hah…  Freedom…!”


When Alice was finally able to pull her foot back away from my sister, I found that the final person my tiny body ended up stuck to was my sister. Somehow, in all of their struggles, I had ended up on Lori’s middle toe with my limbs all sprawled out. It seemed that I had been spun around. When I looked up, I wasn’t staring at the imposing hill of my sister’s toe but the blushing mess that was Alice.


“Huff… L-Lori seriously wasn’t awake for that…?”


“Y-yeah,” Nikki affirmed. “I guess she’s got bad sleeping behavior?”


“I didn’t know Lori was like that…”


“Damn sis… Good job! You managed to tire out Alice!” If I hadn’t been at the mercy of Lori’s toes too, I would’ve thanked Lori for managing to win one over our cousin while sleeping. Still, I had to give her credit. She ended up saving me from Alice in spite of being knocked out. Alice had been thrown off her game after being tickled so suddenly.


I had known this for a while as her younger brother, but it was never a good idea to mess with my sister when she was tired. Even when we were kids, she could do some serious damage to the point where my mother had to warn the other girls’ and their parents whenever Lori went to a sleepover. Apparently, that hadn’t changed even now.


“W-Well, Remy… Can you climb back up again…?” Alice tried to resume the ‘conversation’ she had earlier with me before Lori interrupted her by stating her demand again. I saw that she straightened her back and was trying to fix her disheveled hair to regain some of her composure after losing it all to Lori earlier.


“We’re still doing this?” Nikki was surprised that Alice was doubling down on her previous decision to make me climb.


“She’s asking, but it’s not like she’s giving me a choice,” I sighed. To think that Alice was still considering making me climb Lori’s foot even after all of this… She surprisingly had a one track mind. Well, I suppose she always got like this whenever my shrinking was involved. “Well, hopefully it’s easier this time now that Lori’s knocked some sense into Alice.”


With those thoughts, I decided to just get things over with sooner rather than later. If I hesitated for too long, there was a chance that Alice would go back to messing with me. I wasn’t going to bother trying to argue with a force of nature like my titanic cousin anymore - not after being subjected to her soles and toes so fiercely.


“Not gonna mess with him anymore, Alice?” I heard Nikki ask as I got off Lori's toe and onto her sole again. Turning my head, I saw that my cousin had pulled her feet all the way back. I saw her squirm a little from her friend’s question. 


“He’s climbing again on his own… so Remy doesn’t need any extra motivation from me…” Alice replied while glancing away from her friend. She was putting on a brave face, but it was clear that Lori’s toe grip had actually made her hesitant. It seemed that she wasn’t going to be trying anything on me anymore just in case Lori reflexively acted up again. “I just want to watch now…”


“That so? Well, that’s probably a smart idea,” Nikki agreed. She had been watching this whole time as well without getting physically involved like Alice, but even she knew not to touch my sleeping sister.


“Sis, you are seriously amazing. Alice is still acting weird, but she actually calmed down a little,” I wanted to give my sister a pat on the back for forcing Alice back with her poor sleeping habits. Well, I wasn’t on her back, but I was on her foot, so she would have to settle for that instead.


Thanks to Alice no longer involving herself, it was actually a lot easier to climb up Lori’s foot. I had gotten used to scaling the wrinkles in my sister’s sole after trying to avoid Alice’s toes while climbing earlier. I was grateful that it was uneventful. Alice and Nikki watching me in the distance was still unnerving, but at the very least, neither of them were trying to block my way.


“He’s actually getting there,” Nikki remarked when I was almost two-thirds of the way to my goal.


“... It’s a little boring now though…,” Alice was disappointed because I hadn’t fallen or tripped the entire time.


“You could always mess with him again.”


I hoped that she wouldn’t. If Alice agreed to Nikki’s suggestion, there was no telling when I would finish. I just had to get to the top and I’d be done. As long as those two girls didn’t get involved any more, the rest of my trek would be simple.


*Rumble!*


“Huh? Uwoah?!”


Unfortunately, I forgot that even though Alice and Nikki weren’t doing anything to mess with me with their feet, there was still one more person who could: my sister. 


I was still on Lori’s body. My sister had been dead asleep this entire time, but Alice’s actions must have stirred her from her sleep just ever so slightly. My sister’s legs started to shift in her sleep. Behind me, I could see Lori’s toes curl again. If I hadn’t climbed back up to the ball of her foot, I would’ve been squeezed between them and their hydraulic press-like crushing force.


But it wasn’t the foot that I was on that I should’ve been paying attention to. Rocketing through the air, Lori’s left foot swung towards her right foot. 


“Zzzzz…. Mgnh…”


Whaaam!


“Wah!”


Lori’s left foot crossed over onto her right foot directly above me. Blocking my way to Lori’s right heel, my sister’s left foot completely covered it.


“What the-? No way. My path’s blocked now?”


Just like when I was back on the bed sheets, I found myself looking up at my sister’s toes again, only this time it was her left foot’s toes. By putting her left foot on top of her right heel, Lori had just made the mountain I was scaling even bigger.


“Hm? Your cousin’s blocking her heel with her other foot,” Nikki stated the obvious. “I guess you didn’t have to make things harder for Remy after all, Alice.”


“Hehe… Yeah…” Alice giggled and smirked at the same time. It seemed that as long as I was having a tough time, she was entertained. “Remy, looks like the top of Lori’s foot just got further away from you now… Think you can get to the top of that foot instead?”


“Stretching his goal? That’s pretty mean, Alice. Can he even climb this one, though?”


“You’re kidding me!” They wanted me to get to the top of her other foot too? Alice and Nikki weren’t even actively getting involved anymore, but I was still unable to finish this task because of Lori’s unconscious movements. I thought my sister was supporting me, but I should’ve known that I couldn’t predict what her body would do while she was sleeping.


“Zzzz… Mgyah…”


*Rumble!*


Fortunately, Lori’s left foot didn’t stay directly on top of her right heel for too long. My sister’s left foot started to sink down at an angle. Her big toe slid off to the side of her heel, providing me a place to head up without having to vertically climb her toes like I had to earlier.


“Ah, would you look at that,” Nikki noticed this path that had formed for me too. “Hey, little guy, you should take that path while you have the chance. There’s no telling when your sister’s going to move again.” 


I hated to admit it but Nikki was right. My sister’s left foot was sliding down her right foot, so it’d be safer for me to get onto it before it bulldozed me too. Still, it solidified the fact that my sister was now so big that her unconscious movements were creating new terrain for me to traverse. It was getting harder to remember that my sister was my sister and not the environment I was in.


Walking up the steep slope onto Lori’s big toe, I climbed up to her left foot’s sole. This was the third time I would be ascending her foot at this size, and if I had to be honest, I was getting accustomed to it. Still, because her left foot was precariously placed atop her right sole, I was a lot higher up above the bed than before. Even if this was still less than half a foot in reality, on my scale, if I fell, it'd be a taller drop than falling from the Statue of Liberty. 


“Just how many times do I have to go up these feet?” I groaned. Shouldn’t Alice and Nikki be bored with this by now?


Sadly, it seemed that watching my arduous journey was still more compelling to them than the movies we had watched earlier. The two mountainous titans gazing at me in the distance looked like they would’ve enjoyed some popcorn while watching… Actually, I was pretty sure Nikki had gotten her popcorn bowl to put on her lap, but I couldn’t see it because she was sitting on the floor.


And yet, I climbed Mt. Lori’s Foot again. The left foot, surprisingly enough, was actually easier than her right foot. Because it was unconsciously placed on top of her right foot, Lori’s left foot was at an angle that was a lot less steep than her right one. It wasn’t a flat surface, but it was actually a humanly sane slope.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Whoa! Steady!”


If there was only one issue with being on top of Lori’s left foot, it was that it moved a lot more. I’d heard of moving mountains in middle school earth science, but this was on such a fast scale that I felt a little nauseous as Lori’s left foot swung around using her right heel as a pivot point.


“Ehehe…” “Hold on tight, little guy!”


At the very least, Lori’s unconscious movements seemed to make Alice and Nikki laugh while I climbed. So long as they were entertained, they didn’t think about interrupting my ascent.


“Come on… Almost there… Just a little more…”


Finally, after so many setbacks I got to the heel of Lori’s left foot.


“Made it!” I declared, turning around to Alice and Nikki to point at them before my exhausted body collapsed onto my sister’s heel.


“Would you look at that? He actually did!” I heard Nikki’s impressed tone.


“Ehehe… It took you long enough, Remy…” Alice was more dismissive, but I could feel the wind and hear the booming that came from her light clapping.


“He must be exhausted. Look at him sprawled out over his sister’s foot.”


“... It’s like he’s kissing the ground… I mean, Lori’s foot… As expected of Remy’s foot fetish…”


I didn’t care if Alice was poking fun at me. I didn’t care if my face and body were literally resting on Lori’s heel. I didn’t even care about the foot odor and sweaty grime I was covered in. It was over. I was now too tired to do anything else. The achievement of ascending my sister’s feet at an 1/8th of an inch tall was mine.


“I wonder how high up this was for him if we compare your cousin’s feet to an actual mountain,” Nikki was curious. The movie loving girl pulled out her phone and swiped across it. I was pretty sure she was turning on the phone’s ‘measuring ruler’ app to check. “Let’s see… from the bed to her heel it’s…”


“Zzz… Snrk!”


“Whoaaaaah!” Before Nikki could finish her sentence, my entire body suddenly felt weightless. The entire world became a blur as I felt everything, including myself, plummet.


What had happened? It was simple. My sister’s left foot finally slid off of her right foot. The higher foot that I was on fell back down onto the mattress, taking me along with it.


“Well, I guess it’s two inches from what it looks like now,” Nikki changed her measurement now that Lori’s left foot was back on the bed. “Looks like you climbed only two inches, Remy.”


“Only two inches…?” Alice giggled. “Remy, you need to do better next time… Maybe you should’ve waited for Lori’s foot to slip instead of climbing her left foot…”


“He should’ve been more patient,” Nikki agreed with a chuckle.


I groaned. They were the one who ordered me to climb Lori’s other foot in the first place. The two girls diminished my achievement as quickly as they had diminished my size. “If that’s how they’re going to phrase it, I shouldn’t have bothered in the first place!”.


“Aww… Remy looks disappointed…” Alice giggled, focusing her gaze on me.


“Well, he did just have to do an extra climb. Maybe we should give him a break.”


“A break…? Hm… I guess, but…”


“Hey! It’s over, right? Didn’t you say you were going to change me back?!” I didn’t like what I was hearing from Nikki and Alice.  They were speaking as though they had other plans for me even though I had finished climbing. I tried to remain optimistic, hoping that what Nikki had said earlier was a verbal promise she’d keep. However, Alice was having too much fun with me, and Nikki, despite how she could be reasonable at times, was also Alice’s enabler. No matter what I said, I was still at these giant girls’ mercy.


*Rumble*


“Zzzz… Mmmm…”


And unfortunately, when I said ‘girls’, I didn’t not only mean Nikki and Alice. I was still on Lori’s foot. Just because the climb was over and Nikki and Alice were starting to decide what to do to me next did not mean that Lori wasn’t still moving around in her sleep. As Alice and Nikki spoke to each other, my sister’s right foot moved.


“Huh?”


I was unable to react in time as my sister bent her knee and dropped her right foot’s landed directly on top of me.


“Gwarghf?!” my body was suddenly pressed into Lori’s heel by her second toe and middle toe.


If my sister had moved her left over her right foot earlier, now she was doing the opposite. Actually with her knee bent, she was doing it at an angle so that her toes pressed down onto her heel. Unfortunately for me, now that I was at the top, I found myself buried beneath the weight of those toes.


“Eh?” “Huh?” It seemed even Alice and Nikki were surprised.  The two of them were interrupted from their conversation by Lori’s movement and also her sleep mumbles. I wasn’t sure what was going on while smothered beneath tons of toe flesh, but I could hear their voices and so knew they noticed Lori had inadvertently smothered me.


“Ah. We should’ve gotten Remy off of your cousin,” Nikki realized.


“... We should’ve, did Lori put her foot on him…?” was what I heard Alice said. As I struggled beneath while crushed beneath my sister’s left heel and her right foot’s toes, I felt the air around me shift. From the changes they caused just by existing, it was easy for someone as tiny as me to realize that the two giant girls had moved.


“Ah… I see him… Are those his little legs sticking out of her second toe…?”


“I think so. Wow. The very thing he was climbing ended up crushing him. That’s kinda hilarious actually.”


“Yeah… Ehehe…”


“I guess we should get him out?”


“Um… I don’t think Lori’s going to let us…”


The two freshmen titans weren’t going to help me. It wasn’t just because they thought it was funny to see me trapped under the weight of Lori’s foot, but it was also because Alice had learned the hard way that the sleeping Lori was not someone you wanted to mess with.


Sadly, that meant that I was on my own as Lori’s body jerked and shifted in her sleep.


*Rumble!*


To my relief, Lori lifted her right foot off of her left foot. However, because of how much pressure her foot had applied onto me, I found myself stuck to the side of her second toe for a moment before gravity pulled me off.


“Hah? Uwaaaaaah!” I fell back down onto my sister’s left sole. I bounced twice, and tumbled down a good inch before getting caught in Lori’s foot wrinkles.


“Mgh… Itchy… Zzzz…”


Unfortunately, my movements on Lori’s foot did not go unnoticed. Although I was so small that she shouldn’t have felt my 3 mm tall body crawling on her, my sister must have stirred a little in her sleep. She was slowly waking up, meaning her body was becoming more conscious of her surroundings, including what was touching her foot. In her sleep, she started to use her right foot to scratch her left foot.


“Gah! Lori-! Uwoaaah! Kgffffh!?”


Before I knew to do anything, Lori’s right toe descended upon me. Just like she was with Alice, my sleeping sister was not merciful with me. Her toe rubbed against her left sole with intense strength. Since I had been run over by it, I was directly beneath it. Lori’s toe ground me against her sole, grinding my body up and down her foot to scratch her itch.


“Uwah! Is it ove- Huh?” For a brief instance, Lori’s toe hit a wrinkle on her sole and set me free, but before I could catch my breath, my sister’s entire foot lifted up. My entire body was covered in the shadow of her right foot.


Whaaam!


“Gwargh!”


Lori’s foot landed uphill, or rather, up’foot’, and started sliding towards me. My sister’s building sized big toe slammed into me, picking me up with it as it went back down her foot. It was just like with how Alice dragged me back down with her toes like a rake, only this time, it was my sleeping sister’s doing.


“Zzzz… Mhmm~!”


“Huh? Whoaaah!”


Actually, Lori ended up doing more than just sending me down to her left foot’s toes. Her right foot’s big toe scraped across her left foot’s middle toe at the very end. In that instant, her toe essentially flicked me off. My diminutive body was unable to stick to her foot any longer because of this and flew off at breakneck speeds.


“Ngah! Gwrk! Gah!” I landed back down onto the white bedsheets of my cousin’s bed. Lori had launched me off her foot at a nearly vertical angle, so I slammed facefirst into Alice’s bed so fast that I bounced back up into my sister’s toe and ricocheted back down again. “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!”


It hurt, but I was still alive. However, I found myself looking up at the light shining through the gaps in my sister’s toes. I ended up on the crater of bed sheet wrinkles right beneath her left foot.


Although it was her left foot now, I was right back where I started before Alice even brought me onto Lori’s toes: on the bed right beneath her towering toes.


“Seriously?”


It seemed like Alice and Nikki were in disbelief too.


“Her foot just locked onto Remy… Wow…”


“Yeah. Your cousin’s moving a lot more now. At least she isn’t kicking her legs… yet. But your cousin got knocked straight back down onto the bed thanks to that.”


“... Well, I wasn’t the one that messed with you this time, so you can’t blame me for this, Remy…” Alice took no responsibility for what had just happened to me.


After all of the teasing and playing around from Alice, it was actually Lori who was the roughest with me. My sleeping sister’s sleeping habits reset all of my progress with just a few scratches of her foot. I had been waiting for her to wake up to be finished with the two gigantic playful freshmen, but the person I was waiting to save me was just as dangerous while asleep.


“Please, no more!” I begged, shouting all of my exhaustions out at my sister’s smelly toes. I didn’t care what Alice ordered me to do now as long as it wasn’t this. The mountain that was my sister’s foot was too fraught with danger. Even without the titanic pranksters of my cousin and her friend taunting me, there was no way a 1/576 scale speck like me could even survive my gigantic, sleeping sister.


I gave up. It didn’t matter what Alice wanted me to do now. I couldn’t move any more. My body was too exhausted after everything that had happened. All I could do now was hope I could recover from this super tiny existence some time soon.