- Text Size +

Sibling fights were something Lori and I were both used to. Fighting over stealing our favorite snack, fighting over borrowing something without permission, fighting over who got to use the bathroom first - when we were young, we used to fight over everything. Of course, my big sister was always the winner when I was her opponent.


With Alice being her opponent this time, I would’ve expected Lori to be more lenient, but she was so angry at this point that she did not back down in the slightest. From my point of view as a speck of dirt inside my big sister’s cavernous shoe, I couldn’t actually see what was happening outside in the normal sized world, but I could certainly hear their shouting that was louder than thunder.


“Lori, I hate you!”


“And what do I care about someone who treats people like toys.”


“But Remy’s just...”


“Just? Just what? Tell me what you really think, Alice?”


“Ngh… He’s just… I just… Hgnngh!”


“Hey, where are you going Alice! We’re not done here!”


“Well, I’m done with you!”


“Whoa. Sorry, I’ll go after her. I’ve never seen her cry like this before.”


Nikki chased after Alice with legitimate concern. A family fight while having friends over was one of the awkwardest situations to be in, but she was being a supportive friend to check up on her. It was definitely necessary because I heard something in the distance soon after.


Whaam!


That was the slamming of a door - not the closeby one of Alice’s room but the further away front door. Alice had run out of the house. The sound of the door opening and closing again told me that Nikki started to chase after her.


“Dammit. That girl,” snarled my sister now that she was the only person left inside her room except for me. Lori was still seething. Everything she had been holding in about Alice had come pouring out. She was not bottling it in anymore. “I underestimated her. We spoiled her too much that she never learned how to treat others properly.”


I understood my sister’s emotions. As the actual person who had just gone through the entire ordeal, she had definitely gone too far. While I wasn’t hurt, getting shrunken a second time and getting used as a form of entertainment was not something I ever wanted to have happen to me. I may have agreed to getting shrunk at the very beginning, but I never thought it’d turn out like this.


Lori frowned as she knelt down onto the floor. The powerful gust of her body’s descent created a wind storm and blew my feet off the ground. I was knocked dozens of feet into the inner wall of my sister’s running shoe and then bounced back down onto its insole.



Lori hadn’t realized that her simple movements had tossed me around. When she looked down into her shoe, she saw me on the floor on the insole, but thought that was where I had been earlier. “Sorry, Remy. I didn’t think they’d end up manhandling you to this level while I was passed out. I’ll get you unshrunk right now.”


“Mgfff!” I grunted as my sister’s finger came down on me as gently as she could. Of course, there was no way she could be gentle if she tried. I was crushed under hundreds of tons of weight by her fingertip even though she was doing her best to just brush it against my tiny body. My body stuck to it thanks to her sweat.


Lori was not one to be hesitant on the most important task. We both wanted me to stop being u39;” as soon as possible, so she aimed to head out of her room and go to the shrinking platform. But because of how fragile and light I was at my micro size, rushing was a terrible idea.


Whooooosh!


I was subjugated to powerful storm winds as Lori tried to take a step out of the room. The adhesiveness of my sister’s sweat kept me in place… well, only one part of me. My upper torso was glued to her finger but my lower body started to leave the ‘ground’. My body fluttered in the wind like a flag, but like any flag in hurricane force winds, I wasn’t going to break.


“Gwaaaaaaah!” When Lori’s foot hit the ground, it caused her entire body to shake. That, coupled with the wind blowing me, broke the adhesiveness of Lori’s sweat. I was sent spiraling through the air.


“Whoa, Remy?!” My sister had thankfully been keeping an eye on me the entire time, so she saw me fly off, but even her reflexes couldn’t catch me before I landed.


Where did I land? Well, the skin colored surroundings told me that this was another familiar location from earlier. Because Lori had her hand above her chest, I dropped on my sister’s breast. Unfortunately, unlike with Alice where I landed on her boob, the wind had blown me to right between both of my sister’s boobs - in the dead center where the cleavage began. Gravity was already hard at work pulling me down the deep, dark valley where even Lori couldn’t see me even with the low neckline of her shirt.


“Uwoah! Not again!” I slipped down Lori’s chest and into her cleavage like I was riding a water slide. There was even water too as the sweat dripping down into my sister’s cleavage sped up my descent more than it stopped me. My entire world turned dark as I descended into the hot chasm formed by my sister’s boobs.


In the few seconds of my fall, I would have thought that I’d be caught and smothered between Lori’s boobs, but my sister was too slow to react. At the very least, her shirt caught me like a safety net.


“Ngah… I’m safe… Huh? Whoa.” I breathed a sigh of relief to no longer be falling, but when my eyes opened, they followed the curtain of cloth that had caught me. I was rendered speechless at the view from below of my sister’s boobs. Lori was braless that morning, so the skin colored ceiling above me was her sweaty underboob. Light peeked through the miniscule gaps in the fabric so it wasn’t completely dark, but it looked strangely holy.


That wasn’t the only thing I witnessed either. In front of me was an enormous alien cave that a pungent odor was wafting out of. The opening of the cave was 10 times my size and the color of skin. I realized after a moment of thinking that it was my sister’s belly button. I couldn’t actually reach it though. The single inch between the part of her shirt I was on and her navel was impossible for me to climb.


Rumble!


“Gwuh? Waaaaaaaaah!”


There was to process the sights for much longer, though. The cloth net of my sister’s shirt shifted, taking me with it. To my dismay, it turned completely vertical and pulled away from the skin colored wall of my sister’s stomach. And then my world turned completely upside down. The distant floor and my sister’s long legs were now above my head but not for long. I tried my best to hang on to the cotton fibers, but there was no way someone of my size could handle the G-force caused by Lori lifting up her shirt. I ended up falling again - straight down to the floor with nothing else to catch me this

time because Lori took off her shirt hoping to find me.


“Gah! Ngrk! Oof!” I landed. I bounced. And I bounced again.  My body could endure the abuse, but it still hurt despite nothing breaking. I was actually surprised how quickly I was able to open my eyes and pick myself up again… Only to be greeted to a strange hot pink land. “Huh? What the-? Wah!”


Rumble…


“Remy? Don’t move okay? I’ll find you. Just hold on.” My sister’s voice boomed like almighty thunder from up above. Although she was trying to reassure me, she actually lost sight of me. Looking up, I nearly did a spit take when I saw the literal statuesque figure of my sister was topless and groping her breasts but she was trying to find me on them.


Sadly, I wasn’t going to find me on them anymore. I was able to get my bearings together so I could figure out where I was. I realized why I was on a sleek, hot pink surface and it made my voice crack as I forced a laugh to cope. “Hahaha… Damn. Seriously? Her toenail?”


I should’ve considered myself lucky. If I were on the carpet, I’d be impossible to find and might have been lost forever. The hot pink plain I had ended up on now was the painted toenail of my gigantic big sister’s big toe.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Ngrk! Uwoah!” But that didn’t mean that I couldn’t going to fall further. Every one of Lori’s movements threatened to shake me off her left foot. I tumbled from the center of her toe nail to the left edge. Her foot had actually stayed in place. It was just that her toe rose upwards and slammed down for a brief second.  My stomach churned and I almost wanted to throw up when I looked down from the edge of her toenail and saw how much further I had left to fall. Her toes were mountains in their own right.


“Lori! I’m down here!” I knew it wasn’t going to work, but I still instinctively shouted for help towards the sky. It was like shouting to a god which, for all intents and purposes, Lori might as well have been at the moment because of how gargantuan she was. She was the very land I was standing on for crying out loud.


Well, whether it was her insight or sisterly intuition or her astute thinking, my sister actually did look down after failing to find me stuck to her tits.


Whoosh!


“Uwooooh! Gah!” I tumbled when my sister knelt down to check the floor at her feet. The wind her body generated by just moving was so powerful, that it slammed me into Lori’s painted nail. My face kissed it hard, and my entire body was sprawled all over it. I was at least grateful that it didn’t blow me away.


“Damnit… Did you fall onto the floor? You’ve got to be on the carpet somewhere… Ah!” Lori kept her eyes peeled well. The small imperfection on top of her finely painted toenails was actually easy to notice. I could feel her gaze from up above focusing on me.


“Thank goodness. She saw me- Hwoaaaaah!?”


In an effort to not lose me, my sister brought her fingers down to pinch her toe. This time, instead of gently picking me up with it and risking me falling off, she pressed down with hundreds of tons of pressure. Then the ground beneath me flipped as my sister got down on her butt. As she did, she didn’t notice her thumb swept across her toe just a bit. I could feel my body scrape across Lori’s toenail and then the bare skin of her big toe. The grime, carpet lint, and sweat dug into my body because of the sheer power she was using to keep me between her toe and her thumb.


“Ngah… Gah… Huh? L-Lori…?,” When Lori let go, I hoped to get a whiff of fresh air, but all I could breathe was the smell of my sister’s foot sweat. I found that I had ended up between her big and second toe. “Whoa… Damn…”


During the time I had been shrunken further to u39;” of an inch, I hadn’t actually been on the body of someone lying down. Alice and Lori’s boobs were enclosed places, but now that I was in the open air between my sister’s toes, I was able to see the entirety of Lori’s body from the very far end.


I was 576 times smaller than usual, meaning my sister was that much bigger as well. My over half-mile tall sister and her

quarter-mile long legs stretched so far, I would need a car to go get to her knee. The slope of her bent knee, though, was steeper than any of the nearby hills too. And while I couldn’t see the rest of her leg past her knee, her naked torso loomed over it. Her nearly 300 ft boobs, unrestrained by a shirt or bra, jiggle, bounced, and drooped over her knee as she tried to make out my form between her toes.


“You… This was… You’re way too small. I can’t believe I almost lost you like that,” my sister tried to crack a smile, but it was clear that so many fearful thoughts had crossed her mind in the past five minutes. She wasn’t wrong to have been worried. A single gust of wind had caused all of this.


I wasn’t sure how relieved I was yet while between the two skyscrapers that were her big and second toe. And Lori, as well, realized that my ordeal wasn’t over yet as she frowned.


“Sorry, Remy. I think I need to make sure you won’t get lost on me just walking out of my room,” she apologized. There was only one thing nearby that she had available to make sure I wouldn’t go flying elsewhere. She had picked up her shoe again.


“Sheesh. What was the point of taking me out of it then?” The smile I tried to crack was probably identical to my sister’s. I knew what she was going to do. I didn’t like it, but I knew it had to be done. I was going back into it again.


Carefully, my sister brought her dirty shoe over to her foot. I could already smell the stench of her musty as she slowly brought it down over her toes, enveloping me in shadow. When I and her foot were deep enough inside, the ground tilted yet again, dropping me onto the impressions of her toes on her insole. Her toes flanked me on both sides, surrounding me so that I was safe from flying out.


“Don’t worry, Little Bro. I’ll be careful. Just endure it, okay? I’ll get you to the platform to undo the shrinking,” Lori’s voice was muffled, but it still could be heard all around me.


Rumble…


“Hwaargh! Got to hold on…!” I slammed into Lori’s second toe as I endured the intense acceleration caused by my sister lifting her foot with me in her shoe. 


Whaaaaam!


“Ngk! Blagrk!” With her first step, I was launched upwards into the ceiling that was the top of the toe of Lori’s shoe. the first step. I bounced off, hit her insole again, and slammed into her third toe. 


Whaaam!


Before I could recover, my miniscule body was sent tumbling around again like a speck of dirt when Lori took her second step


“Damnit… Hurk!” Because my sister had only put on one shoe, her footing was strange. She tried to do her best to not move haphazardly, but even the slightest twitch of her third toe knocked me to the end of her shoe again where I was sent back to her toes when her foot landed.


At the fourth step, I tried my hardest to prevent myself from being thrown around by holding tight to Lori’s big toe. I hugged it tightly, but even that was a terrible decision. The sweat drops dripping down her foot were as big as I was, so even they threatened to shove me around. A single drop landed on me, causing me to fall flat on her insole at the worst possible time. Her toe crashed down onto me, slamming me into her sweaty insole.


“This is unbelievable…” I groaned. My sister’s toes were supposed to be my safe haven… But I was so small that even my safe haven had me at its mercy. 


Whaaaaam!


“Gak!”


Whaaaaaaaaam!


“Blark!”


Whaaaaaaam!


“Lori!”


Whaaaaaaam!


I flew back up to the top of her toe nail and hit it hard.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaam!


Lori’s toes reflexively scrunched together, squeezing me between her big and second toe like a building sized hydraulic press.


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!


I fell beneath the ball of my sister’s foot and was crushed underneath her full weight.

Ten steps. That was how many steps it took before Lori finally stopped. That was how long my ‘safe trip’ was before my sister reached her destination.


Beep. Beep. Beep. Clack. Clack. Clack.


After a painful ordeal, I finally heard the beeping of the shrinking platform’s computer interface and the clacking of the keyboard that Lori had reached. She was there.


“Okay. All I have to do is make sure you’re on the platform while the shrinking gets canceled. It only cancels shrinking effects, so I won’t be growing. But you've gotten shrunk twice, so we’ll have to run it twice, Remy.” My sister was speaking to her shoe in order to inform me of how things would go. It was to reassure me, but also her as well.


Whatever would get me back to normal, I didn’t mind.


Wrrrrrrrrr!


And then Lori activated it. The sound of the shrinking platform activating to unshrink deafened me. At the same time, though, the world around me started shifting… In a good way? I suppose I would’ve liked to call it that. I was in a ‘safe’ wrinkle beneath my sister’s foot, but the breathable space around me started to get smaller. While it meant that I was growing, that also meant that the safe gap between them that I was in was rapidly disappearing.


“Mgff!” As I grew inside of my sister’s shoe, her massive foot did not bend to still miniscule weight, so there was no longer any room to be thrown around but also no more room period. My entire body was buried under the ball of Lori’s foot until it grew enough for my head to poke out between her toes.


At the very least, I was three inches tall now. Lori pulled her foot out of her shoe with me pinched between her toes.


“Oh, thank god. You’re back to normal… Or, at least some semblance of normal,” my sister realized her slip up for calling my 3 inch form ‘normal’. Still, that means that she had succeeded at the first unshrinking.


“Can we unshrink all the way now? This has been insane…” From between her toes, I told my sister who could now hear my voice.


“Yeah,” she nodded, smiling to know she could talk to me again. She slowly and gently lowered her foot and me onto the platform. She the stepped off to activate the button so my growth wouldn’t push her off.


Wrrrrrrrrr!


“Phew. Finally,” I let out a sigh of relief as my line of sight started to rise again. I was already passing her ankle height. “Sheesh. After all this, I think I’ll skip school for a few days.”


“I’m sorry about what happened. I won’t let this go. I’m really pissed off at Alice for what she did,” Lori frowned.


“I… can’t say it’s not deserved this time,” As I looked up at Lori’s knee which I was now half way up, I realized I couldn’t defend Alice after what I had been through. “Let’s just wait until she gets back. She ran out with just her hoodie over her undies, so I’m pretty sure she’ll realize that and rush back if Nikki doesn’t do so herself before she does.


“I wasn’t too harsh with what I said, was I? No, I can’t have second thoughts on this. We gave her too much leeway and

spoiled her too much. That’s got to stop if she’s become this bad.”


“Yeah. I… Wait, aren’t I changing back too slowly?” I realized something was wrong. Lori and I were conversing while I was still growing back, but normally, I unshrunk near-instantly. Now, I was barely at Lori’s knee - 18 inches tall at best.


“Huh? Ah! You’re right,” Lori was surprised that she hadn’t realized it sooner either. She moved to the monitor and keyboard that was connected to the platform and started typing. Was she running a diagnostic? “What? Shit!”


“What’s wrong, Lori?” I asked, not happy to hear that my troubles still hadn’t ended.


“It looks like we ran the machine too many times in succession,” Lori ground her teeth in anger. “We drained the battery without giving it any time to recharge..”


“Drained the battery? Doesn’t this run on our house’s electricity?”


“Well, technically. The machine runs on a battery to prevent blackouts from stopping people from changing back. The problem is that this model’s so old, now that we drained the battery completely, it’s refusing to hold a charge. We need to replace it and install a secondary battery.  That’s not the worst part though…”


“Not the worst? What do you mean by-” I couldn’t finish my sentence because I realized just what my sister meant by ‘worst part’ when my world doubled in size. I went from a knee high 18 inches tall down to 9 inches. “Sis! I’m shrinking again?” 


“Yeah… That’s the worst part,” Lori’s frown deepend. “Since that the second burst didn’t have enough power to remove the first compression layer that enveloped your body, that layer is still present and might cover your body again. To simplify things for you, the unshrinking energy is trying to grow you, the shrinking energy is fighting back.”

 

“So I’ll keep shrinking and growing?” I had managed to grow to 12 inches tall during Lori’s explanation but my stomach dropped along with my height when I went down to 10 inches tall. “You’re kidding me. What the hell is this?”


“At least it’s better than you being smaller than 3 inches again, but damn… This is bad…”


My height was going to be in flux between 3 inches tall to some size smaller than my normal height. While this was still waaaaay better than the u39;” I had been earlier, this was still terrible. If I couldn’t change back, how can I leave the house?  


“How long would it take to get a new battery? Is there one on the labs on campus?”


“No… This one’s from Auntie’s lab, and it’s a different model from the ones we use,” Lori kept delivering bad news.


“So what do we have to do?”


“Alice won’t like this, but I don’t really care about what she thinks at this point. The problem is that neither of us will like it either.”


“And that is?”


“We-”


Slaaaaam!


The door opened to Nikki dragging a tearful Alice back in just in time for Lori to finish telling me what we had to do.


“Hey! I got her back. She was sniveling at the park hiding in the bushes from joggers since she realized she was mostly naked under her jacket! And she’s sorry. Right, Alice? I mean, we both are.”


“Y-Yeah… I’m so sor-”


“We have to call Aunt Shelly over.” Lori finished her sentence with a serious tone.


I could see Alice’s tearful eyes shrink in fear even from below. She had come back from her tantrum to hear the one thing she did not want to hear.


“Eh?”


We were going to have her mother, who she had tried her best to get away from, come.

Chapter End Notes:

First of the three 'family fight' chapters. Mom's not coming right away. The next one will be the wait for her to come while Remy's size keeps changing.