- Text Size +

When it came to preparations, Nikki had gone all out for her movie marathon with Alice. Besides the sweets and popcorn, which she had pulled out an absurdly large foldable tub to fit them all in, she had also carried in a rolled up mat to lie down on that was a way better quality than my own mattress. What was even more surprising though was the projector and speaker system she had brought along to watch the movie on the empty wall of Alice’s room. It was unbelievable that she had such things.


The movie marathon really should’ve just been Alice’s and Nikki’s time together, but there was no opportunity for me to escape Nikki’s clutches at all considering she decided to carry the sneaker I had fallen into with her into Alice’s room. I was stuck giving the full explanation of our situation to Nikki as she got comfortable on the mat she laid down next on the floor next to Alice’s bed. With both hands on her cheeks, she looked down into the sneaker with a playful gaze.


“... So you’re like this because of Alice’s mom? I didn’t want to pry the details out of Alice, but even I could figure out her mom was pretty crazy just from how much of a mess she is talking to others. Still, I didn’t think she’d even consider shrinking people.” 


“Well, that’s the whole story. You’ve heard everything, so can you let me out of here now?” Despite the pungent smell surrounding me, I had spent the entire time telling Nikki the entire story that led up to my shrinking. This was because whenever I tried to climb out of Nikki’s shoe, Nikki would jostle her sneaker to knock me down or simply use her finger to push me back.


Sadly, Nikki shook her head with a teasing grin plastered on her face. “You’re the one who climbed into there in the first place. Don’t you want to enjoy it a little more? You’ve been able to talk in there normally this whole time, so you don’t seem to be disgusted by the smell or anything.”


“I’m just used to it. It’s not like I like being in a shoe or anything,” I frowned. Despite how much fun it looked like she was having teasing me, she was incredibly attentive and observant to the details. 


“Someone’s not being honest. Come on. I won’t kink shame - do you have a foot fetish?” Nikki teased.


“Fe-Absolutely not!” I couldn’t believe the girl’s words. I moved to the far left side of the sneaker, so that I could look past Nikki. I could see Alice sitting in her bean bag chair behind her. She was hugging her whale plushie up to her face, so I couldn’t see what expression she was making, but she was clearly watching me without doing anything. I tried to plead to her. “Alice, a little help?”


“Sorry, Remy… Nikki’s not really someone I can stop… Hehe….,” her answer was something I saw coming, but Alice was clearly enjoying watching her friend tease me.


“I’m just messing with you,” Nikki laughed, finally letting me free by using one finger to knock her sneaker over. I tumbled out onto the soft, cushy mat. “But seriously, you’re so puny, if I didn’t know about those machines, I probably wouldn’t believe you’re even a person. I think I remember reading that those machines make you tougher while tiny, but don’t worry. I’m not going to do anything bad like stepping on you or actually wearing that shoe with you inside. Even I know better than to hurt someone.”


“Hrk…” Alice couldn’t cover her mouth in time. She knew how many times she’d stepped on me. While most of those were accidental, a few of those times had been with full knowledge too like when she was hiding me from Nikki the first time.


Without having to look behind her, Nikki grew smug hearing Alice’s reaction. She shifted her teasing target from me to her. “Well, it sounds like somebody’s done worse than me, so I guess I don’t have to be so worried.”


“Those times weren’t on purpose…!,” Alice tried to defend herself, but even she gave up on it half way through. “... Well, most of them…”


“Don’t you be contributing to your cousin’s foot fetish, Alice,” Nikki advised.


“... Eh? I’m not…!”


“I’m telling you, it’s not a foot fetish,” I continued trying to defend myself. It was clear that my first impression on her was not a very good one. At least I wasn’t the only target, though. Being Alice’s friend didn’t mean she wouldn’t poke fun at her. She flustered Alice but didn’t go too far since Nikki knew her limits.Still, she was certainly someone who liked to get as close as she could to the edge of those limits like with how she treated me.


“Well, I’ll put that aside for now,” Nikki laughed at Alice’s honesty and turned back to me to shove her shoe away. “Alice is a real sweet girl, but if even she’s capable of overpowering you, it must be pretty scary being so tiny, isn’t it? You’ve got my respect for your guts. You’re pretty crazy for agreeing to be this small.”


“At this point, it’s gotten to be pretty routine living like this,” I shrugged. “Besides, Lori researches the same thing Aunt Shelly does, so I was bound to get shrunken down one of these days anyways. This way, it was just killing two birds with one stone.” 


“Seriously? Is your sister as crazy as your Aunt? She didn’t look that bad - though it did look like she needed some sleep.”


Wham!


“Hey! I’m not as insane as Auntie! She’s at least a thousand times worse than me!” Lori barged into the room with the popcorn to pour into Nikki’s tub. Because she was worried about me, Lori had been dragged into the movie marathon as well despite her exhaustion. She had downed two mugs of coffee while waiting for the popcorn to pop, but the glare in her eyes was still enough to give Nikki shivers. “Here, take your popcorn.”


“T-Thanks?” Nikki was taken aback by my sister’s tone of voice.


“... Mom and Lori don’t really get along…” Alice saw Nikki’s shock and helped explain things to her friend. As our cousin did, she pushed both of her feet off the carpet and sank deeper into her giant bean bag chair while holding the plushie in her arms. “I don’t blame her…”


Alice’s remark about her mother was quiet, but Alice was able to vent a bit of her frustrations with it. Nikki didn’t have to worry about angering my sister either. Lori wasn’t actually angry. My size made it clear to me because the intensity of her footsteps was a lot lighter than the quaking they would make if she actually were mad.


“You really want us to join you in your little movie marathon too, huh?” my sister sighed as turned off the lights and stepped over Nikki’s back to get onto Alice’s bed. She didn’t lie down on it, but she sat on it and looked at the set up that Nikki had arranged. “I can’t promise that I’ll be awake after a few movies, but with all of this equipment, I guess it’d be fine having another person. You’re pretty amazing to have all this stuff.”


“Right?” Nikki grinned, happy to have her idea praised. “When it comes to movies, it’s all about the experience and, for a marathon, the more the merrier.”


“So what movie’s first then?” 


“... Um…, ” before Nikki could respond to my sister’s question, Alice raised her hand meekly. Lori got her answer when Alice spoke up with a personal request “... can we watch that shrinking man classic you mentioned earlier…?”


“Oh, I got you interested? Sure. I was thinking we should add some of those movies to our list since your cousin’s been shrunken down.”


“Alice, that’s a little bit too close to home…” I remarked, not happy about her movie choice.


“By now, you should know how interested she gets in this stuff, Little Bro,” Lori effectively told me to give up. She was aware that Alice’s curiosity was always piqued whenever topics like my shrinking came up. After she said that, she started to yawn. “Haah~! Besides, I may have heard about the movie, but I never watched it before either, so I’m kind of interested too.”


“Looks like it’s three-on-one. You’ve been out-voted, little guy,” snickered Nikki as she pulled her laptop over from the carpet. It was so quick that, even though it didn’t hit me, I stumbled backwards when the massive structure dragged across the carpet and onto Nikki’s mat. The giant girl giggled when she saw. “Aww, did I scare you? Sorry, I was just pulling up the movie.”


“I wasn’t scared.” I tried to save face, but because of my size, it sounded like a cute, childish squeak to Nikki. 


“Heh. Sure you weren’t.”


Thankfully, Nikki didn’t pursue teasing me any further as she focused on setting up the movie. Sadly, both of her arms were on opposite sides to me, so I was now blocked. On two sides were her arms, in front of me was her laptop, and her boobs pressed onto the mat were behind me. They weren’t on Lori’s level and I was used to my sister’s body, but because I only had met Nikki today, it made me nervous to be so close to a stranger’s chest, especially when it was literally several times my size.


I opted to walk up to the laptop and stepped up onto it as Nikki searched through the streaming service she had a subscription for. I had gotten used to using my non-shrunken phone as a giant television in the dollhouse, so the laptop screen was one step up from that. I could probably use Nikki’s laptop as a movie screen even though it’d be too small for Lori, Alice, and Nikki to share. It made me question just how big the projector was going to make things.


“Alright. Everything’s set up here. Hey, can you hit the red button on my projector?” Nikki told my sister. I was about to get the answer to my question as my sister hit the button to the device that was on Alice’s bed.


“Sure. Here we go.”


And just like that, the wall everyone was facing lit up while Nikki’s laptop screen turned black, likely because it was set to only show the projector screen. Sadly, I still couldn’t get my answer because the laptop was still blocking my vision, but the others could see.


“Whoaah…” I heard Alice’s amazed voice. “It fits the whole wall….”


“With the blinds closed and the lights off, it really does make it like a proper movie theater,” my sister commented.


“Hopefully the speakers I brought are good enough, but I can adjust things when we start,” Nikki spoke from above me. “Everybody comfy?”


“Sure. Alice, are you okay if I accidentally fall asleep on your bed?” Lori nodded.


“... Yes. It’s fine, Lori… And, I’m good on here, Nikki…” Alice affirmed.


“Nope. I’m not good at all, ” I was the only one who was negative. “Did you forget about me? I can’t see anything from here.”


“Hm? Oh, sorry about that. I didn’t think this would block you,” Nikki pushed her laptop away to the side. Because I was still on it, I ended up being dragged along with it for a second before I actually stumbled off of it. I ended up just far enough away that I could see the look in Nikki’s eyes to be able to tell that she was ready to tease me, “There we go. All good to watch from down here, little guy?”


“Nope. There’s still a bunch of stuff in the way.” Sadly, the answer was still now. The view of the wall Nikki projected her laptop screen onto was still blocked by her popcorn tub, the 6-pack of soda bottles, and the bowls of sweets and salty snacks had put on the floor of Alice’s room. At my size, it was like trying to look past buildings and skyscrapers.


“Remy needs a lot of help to do stuff,  Nikki…,” Alice spoke up. I didn’t like how it sounded like I was incapable, but it was true I was so small that even a small bowl of snacks was immovable to me.


“You can put him up on the bed with me,” Lori suggested the most reasonable answer.


Unfortunately for me, an idea sprung up in Nikki’s mind. I could see the giant girl’s grin widen. “No, I think I’ve got a better place.  I’ll put you somewhere you’ll definitely like, little guy.”


That did not sound good considering Nikki’s opinion of me.


“Wha-? Gwagh!”


Before I had time to think, Nikki’s left hand grabbed me. Thankfully, the speed of her movements were muffled by the fact that her massive palm smothered my three inch body, but my entire world became dark and nauseously dizzying as her arm whipped through the air.


It wasn’t for long though.


“Urgh!”


I was plopped down on a smooth surface that, unfortunately, smelled incredibly familiar to me.


“There, you should have a good view back there,” I heard Nikki’s voice from a more distant location now. “Since you said you’re used to feet, it should be fine, right?”


Opening my eyes and trying to get back onto my feet, I instinctively crouched down when I felt the ground sway. I looked forward to see the distant but clear view of the projected laptop screen on Alice’s wall. I was no longer on ground level. In fact, I was also able to see Nikki’s back and the back of her head down below after peering past five peach colored shapes. “You’re kidding me.”


Nikki had put me on her left foot which was raised up in the air while she rested down on her stomach on the mat. Her right foot was pressed against it to give me some more room to stand, but to have to watch the movie on the foot platform she had made… was she serious?


“That’s… You’re kind of crazy, girl,” I heard my sister remark. She was as stupefied as I was. In fact, she was far too dumbfounded at the sight that she couldn’t process or act with her sleep-deprived body. I visibly saw her body freeze up.


“Ah… Well, Remy should be able to see since he’s higher up now… Ehehe…” I heard Alice giggle from behind me. To my dismay, when I turned around, I was greeted by Alice’s feet hanging in the air as well. She had sunk so far back into her bean bag chair that she was doing a pseudo-curl up. I could see her toes wiggling as she laughed at the sight of me crouched on Nikki’s bare feet nervously looking around.


“Yeah… No. Can you put me back down?” 


“What? I can barely feel you, but you seem to be hugging my feet super close there. Don’t you like it?”


“It’s too high!” This was too precarious of a place to stay on. I could feel every centimeter that Nikki’s legs moved at my much smaller scale because every movement was multiplied by 24 at minimum. The stench of sweat and feet made me want to let go and cover my nose, but I resisted so that I could keep my center of gravity as low as I could to avoid tumbling off by an accidental movement.


“Sheesh, you sure are needy. Hahaha~!” giggled Nikki. She was having a bit too much fun, and because of that, she wasn’t completely conscious of her swaying legs. Her feet twitched and kicked reflexively. While small movements from her perspective, on my scale, I was experiencing an earthquake, a roller coaster ride, and a building collapse all at the same time. I couldn’t hang onto Nikki’s feet and started to fall towards Nikki’s toes, collecting lint and dirt flakes as I tumbled.


“Whoaaah!” I nearly fell off the movie loving girl’s barefoot, but thankfully, I grabbed onto her second toe out of desperation. My legs were hanging freely in the air, but my upper body was thankfully still safe. Still, I wasn’t sure how long I could hang on. The sweat on Nikki’s feet made the surface sleaker, so my hands were slipping. “Gah! Help! I’m going to fall here!”


“... Huh? Oh, I got you, Remy…” Alice heard my cry and saw my predicament. I wasn’t worth letting go of her plushie apparently, though, because she decided to only use her feet to help me. I realized what she was doing when the shadows of her feet covered Nikki’s feet. 


“Wait, just pick me u- Mgfffgh!” Alice had gotten more dexterous with her feet since living with me. Her toes flicked my struggling legs, flipping me back onto Nikki’s left foot. Unfortunately, her feet kept going after that. The heel of her feet landed on Nikki’s toes while her own toes descended onto the opposite end of Nikki’s feet. I, who had been flipped on my back onto the ball of Nikki’s foot, ended up looking up at the video game falling ceiling death trap that was Alice’s foot. I ended up smothered between my cousin’s and her friend’s feet.


“Alice?” I barely heard Lori’s concerned voice while muffled by two people’s foot flesh. Because Alice had taken a bath before seeing Nikki, her wet feet had collected a bunch of carpet lint and dirt. My face stung as it dug into me when her foot pressed down. At the same time, Nikki’s sweat spread as the heat increased in the enclosed space between their feet. My clothes were almost immediately soaked by foot sweat and stained by the sock link that had still been clinging to the girl’s bare foot.


“Wah!? Alice? What the heck?”


“Mgrkghf!”


Nikki seemed to have reacted to Alice’s method to ‘save me’ with surprise. Her legs jerked. As a result, her foot kicked upwards into Alice’s foot. My body was squished even more strongly. The little imperfections and wrinkles of both of their feet that had given me a bit of air no longer existed because the pressure and force of Nikki’s reflexive movement shoved my face straight into Alice’s sole. It felt like I was being ground flatter than a stingray.


What felt like minutes to me was only a few seconds in reality. When Alice finally took her feet off of Nikki’s, I ended up transferring captors. The sweat and pressure had caused me to stick to Alice’s feet instead of staying on her friend’s. Alice pulled her foot closer to her and pinched my arm, peeling me off of the middle of her foot like a sticker.


“There you go, Remy…” Alice lifted me up to her face and giggled. Her hot breath assaulted my already unpleasantly heated up body.


“Sheesh, Alice, Remy is your cousin, remember?” I heard Lori sigh in disbelief. At this point, Alice’s treatment of me was getting out of hand, but neither of us knew how to address it.


“That was a surprise. I didn’t think you’d play footsie with me so suddenly, Alice. I didn’t realize we were THAT close already,” it seemed even Nikki had been stunned by our cousin’s actions.


Alice seemed to be so engaged with me that she didn’t hear my sister or her friend. She decided to place her stuffed whale doll between her legs. She ended up putting me down on top of the whale. To prevent me from losing balance whenever the plushie moved, she squeezed it with her legs. I felt the immense force of my giant cousin’s thighs clamping my new ground down in place.


“There... You can watch from here with me, Remy…”


“Uh… Thanks, Alice,” I decided to not stir up any more trouble by asking for something that’d make things worse for me. I resigned myself being right up against my younger cousin’s stomach while seated upon the plushie between her thighs.


As Alice started to snack on one of the smaller bowls of popcorn that was on her bed, I turned to see my cousin and Nikki both glancing at each other, whispering.


“I thought you were going to be going too far, but I guess you can’t beat Alice. You never saw this side of her on campus, did you?”


“I didn’t think she had it in her. Y’know, maybe the one with a fetish is Alice…”


If Alice had been developing a fetish, that would be a problem. She had certainly been getting far too accustomed to treating me differently when I was smaller. If she was starting to enjoy it as a fetish… I shuddered to imagine how things would fare for me.


Not wanting to think too hard on things any further, Nikki ended up hitting ‘Play’ on her computer to start the movie after that. And with that, the movie marathon began.

Chapter End Notes:

Did you think Nikki was the dangerous one?