- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK





The river roared with movement as Purple Heart approached, wading through the water with legs that smashed aside lingering boats and ferries. The soldiers on the bridge began to retreat, but even when slowed in the water, Purple Heart was faster at closing the distance. She went alongside the edge of the bridge to cut off their escape – by placing her arm into the road, she prevented anyone from getting away. Some were brave enough to shoot at the limb, but their bullets could not pierce her gloves, much less cause meaningful harm to Purple Heart herself. All the same were the platoon of soldiers pathetically dismissed when she raced her arm up the bridge, snapping through tethers as she swept the road clean of people and vehicles alike to where the bridge had collapsed. Everything was scattered into the river, earning nothing more from Purple Heart than a smile of success.

In fact, her counterattack succeeded easier than she assumed. While watching the soldiers and cars splash into the water like abandoned toys, Purple Heart chuckled bashfully and scratched at her cheek. “Eh-heh… P-Perhaps transforming is a little overkill…?” The genuinity of her remark was the most insulting aspect, a sour reminder that from her perspective, everything was just a game – hidden behind her grin was the satisfaction of seeing the two counters scroll up and up, validating her excess use of power.

Deaths: 2,023

Property damage: 34,600,775C

“Hah, well… No point in changing back, right?” Purple Heart asked, vaguely directing her question towards the remaining military at the mouth of the bridge nearby. None persisted with their gunfire, resorting instead to a hastier retreat back behind the buildings. Unfortunately for them, Purple Heart saw their movements as a challenge: “I thought you wanted a battle, but now I find you running away? What a disgraceful batch of soldiers! Cowardice deserves an appropriate punishment…!”

Purple Heart then made landfall with a mighty stomp, a dramatic lift and fall of her boot that spelled tremors from the impact. Delight ran up her spine as she cherished the surprised screams of people and the sounds of sirens, warmed by the mass attention she commanded wherever she stepped and tickled by her devious doings. The following footfall took aim at where soldiers had clustered together, charging towards them before they could scatter – booom! Purple Heart’s boot disappeared their ranks, their deaths expressed by the smoldering of their vehicles as she twisted her toes hard into the pavement.

“Hahaa… Wh-What is this feeling…?” Purple Heart whispered to herself, a reflective comment spoken through a persistent grin. Even as she thought critically over her sudden interest in terror and chaos, she continued to march into the city, deeper into a district that boasted proud skyscrapers and multilevel highways. Sparse military units made attempts of attacks, but at most their rockets would blast miserably against her mature figure; so defenseless were they that Purple Heart could kneel low, humble them with the display of her leotard’s perineum, and pick up a jeep of her choosing. She rolled the vehicle between her fingers, dizzying the passengers trapped in their seats. “They’re… so small~” she giggled, caressing her blushed cheek with her free hand. “It’s so cruel to overpower all of you so easily…

“... but, I-I can’t help myself…~” After positioning the jeep into the pit of her palm, Purple Heart clenched her fist tight. Though the soldiers within threw themselves to escape, the curl of her fingers crushed them and their vehicle within a second. Feeling the machinery and life be mangled in her grasp, Purple Heart exhaled a steamy sigh. “Something about destroying you feels simply wonderful…! I’m sorry, but the rest of you should really do your best to run away~”

After abandoning that twisted scrap of metal, Purple Heart reached low again, grabbing up anything and anyone she could catch. Crowds were wisest to flee underneath her as she began to half-crawl around the highways, avoiding her vision by passing between her pavement-piercing heels and through the shadow of her ass. She became distracted easily with whatever she stole, admiring a handful of people and property before deciding to dispose of it – tossed behind her shoulder, or punched into the ground, it was a pitiless performance from Purple Heart as she spiraled into dark compulsions.

Deaths: 2,383

Property damage: 38,150,500C

Her drive for destruction guided her interest to an elevated railroad and the train speeding across it – an off-ground transit system that was knee-high to Purple Heart. It was loaded with passengers that rioted about the train’s course, the windows pressed with horrified faces that marveled outside. From their limited view, they could only see the black-colored boots of their destroyer, but it was enough to amplify their distress as the locomotive was bound in her direction. Purple Heart paused to watch it glide through the air as it passed beneath her, darting between her legs mid-step; the passengers went quiet, suspended with uncertainty, until they were jostled hard by a sharp change in the train’s trajectory – tugged upwards by the frontward cars, abducted by a gloved hand.

“What do we have here? An audience coming to greet me?” Purple Heart was tight on her haunches, having lowered herself to pluck up the train in motion. Most of the cars dangled loosely in her grip as they were raised level with her deep-blue eyes. She scanned through the windows, noticing the jumbled mess of passengers tossed wildly around, clinging to seats if they did not painfully pool down at the bottom of their cars. When the lowest of the shuttles snapped from the series and plummeted, Purple Heart did not notice its crash, too intrigued by the many captives she still had claim over.

“Haha… Since you were in such a hurry to witness me… I suppose you deserve a blessing…” Holding the train like string between her hands, Purple Heart licked her lips from excitement, electrified by her own superiority. When she uncurled to her full height, she paid keen attention to her hugeness, spying on her own image reflected in a skyscraper’s windows beside her. Though she had always possessed the divinity of being a goddess, never before had she felt so empowered – at such a scale, she was impossible to ignore and impossible to stop. An immense love for herself colored her bright with red, inspired to share her beauty with her collection of citizens.

Unbeknownst to the frantic, dizzied passengers, their train had been drawn towards the goddess’s chest. The cars were threaded into her cleavage, that which her leotard’s design made sure to show off with a convenient cut. The touch of the train against her skin spun shivers from Purple Heart as she dragged the cars into place, eventually having them held by her breasts alone. Few passengers understood their position as they were encompassed by darkness, the windows veiled by flesh; the warmth of body heat seeped inside, and the rhythm of a heartbeat was heard above the constant whine of pressure.

But that chaotic scenario was beneath Purple Heart, who only considered such perils when it amused her. Indeed, she laughed haughtily about having turned a train into an accessory; she massaged her breasts in swirls and squeezes, entertaining herself with the passengers’ misery. She enthusiastically watched her own performance in the mirror-like skyscraper, as captivated by the show as the hundreds of office workers inside were. Flustered crowds packed against the hall windows and gawked at the dangerously erotic display, but when Purple Heart noticed the gatherings, they regretted not evacuating sooner.

“Mmh~ Do you all, too, wish to be embraced by a goddess?” Purple Heart teased, bending from her hips closer to the skyscraper. Her approach alone startled many into hurrying away, but just as many were paralyzed with amazement with regards to her radiant face nearing so close. She spread her arms with a sultry slowness, closing the distance between her body and the building as she claimed it in a wide hug. The wall of windows shattered instantly as her bosom collided with enough force to smash through several floors of offices, and the train carried along was appropriately tossed forward – broken and divided, it fell apart like an old toy, buried with the rubble she made out of the complex. Purple Heart moaned as she tightened her grasp and dug herself deeper into the structure, bathing her figure with destruction and dismay; “Aww, how weak you all are~ Perhaps you can consider this your salvation…”

The goddess peeled herself from the ruined wall, reveling in how the infrastructure of the building had been torn open in the shape of her figure – a monument of her greatness. Purple Heart’s pride, however, was promptly deflated when a line of explosions ran up the street towards her. By the time she flinched from the first bomb, she was being struck from above: an airstrike ambush.

Nnhh! Wh-What’s the meaning of this?!” Purple Heart gasped, her cool personality briefly cracked as she recoiled from the blasts. She found a jet passing over in the sky, and another was tailing behind it – dropping another series of bombs. Though these weapons also failed to harm her, Purple Heart preferred not to be struck by military offensives; she shielded herself with her arms and dashed away from the skyscraper, allowing it to take the brunt of the attack. “P-Pause! I-I wasn’t expecting a surprise attack…!” In her haste, she haphazardly stormed through the city streets, her heels blindly crushing and kicking right through any urban obstacles.

Upon invading a circular shopping plaza, Purple Heart stopped to catch herself after having avoided another jet’s dropping of bombs. She glared fiercely at her airborne opponents, but despite her exceptional height, they were still almost a mile above her, blasting her down with cutting-edge precision. “How humiliating,” she grumbled, “to be chased around by something out of reach… Hrmm, is there any way to get back at them…?”

~Deaths: 2,501~

~Property damage: 52,190,900C~

It was while theorizing such means that she realized the death and destruction counters in her vision were surrounded by a glow, enticing her gamer’s instincts. Her attention was well rewarded, as the tallies temporarily flashed as a unique message: ~Level Up!~ “Oh! Level up!” she chirped. “What do I unlock? A new outfit? Maybe a new abilit-eeeeyyy?!?” Purple Heart stuttered and blushed – she was suddenly surging with growth, expanding into an even bigger giant, right where she stood.

The goddess leaped in size, then leaped again; with each jolt, she staggered one way or another, trying to balance around her ever-changing mass. She soon outgrew the shopping plaza, growing not only taller than the buildings, but larger than the circle itself, her hips caught between rooftops before another jolt blew those buildings aside. Her heels heralded disaster after disaster as they became too big for the multilane roads, and it was in mid-correction of one such misstep that a final growth spurt spun Purple Heart into total imbalance. She swayed forward, then tripped over a sports stadium – with an agasp expression, she timbered down to the floor of a metropolis.

Crr-thooooo-ooooom… The impact rumbled deep into the earth and in a far-reaching radius around her. It was a graceless stumble for Purple Heart, but a tragic misfortune for the population. Multiple districts were cleared from existence, a fraction of civilization flattened beneath her newly peaked size: the next magnitude of height at 1,640 meters tall. That exact measurement had been engraved through the middle of the city, a border of ruins that traced the shape of her bombshell body – a range of destruction that then expanded when Purple Heart began to stir where she lay. She slowly lifted herself into a seat and discovered how her surroundings had changed, the variety of buildings and structures shrunken to the height of wildgrass.

S-So… that’s what leveling up entails…” Purple Heart scoffed, surveying the coating of debris – and survivors – that clung to her skin and outfit. She shivered some of it loose, but the ruins and residents would cling to her sweat, become knotted in her braids, or sink into the confines of her leotard; after shifting a while, she settled with the feeling and looked elsewhere with her new perspective. Any discomfort soon dissolved into amusement; “Oh my, look at how cute everything is now~! I can see the whole city from here! Mm, that’s disappointing~ it’s smaller than I expected~

Deaths: 44,698

Property damage: 1,500,932,300C

While marveling at the relatively shrunken cityscape, humanity’s efforts in battling their god-like foe persisted just underneath her gaze. The scramble of jets from before had averted her surprise growth, a transformation that had sharply nullified their airborne advantage. As long as she remained seated, they flew level with her chest, which became the exact target of their last-ditch attack. The jets traveled in formation and then darted past Purple Heart, each unloading their entire banks of bombs in one cumuliative airstrike on her bosom.

The explosion was righteous and deafening; enough firepower to waste a city. Yet when the pilots looked back to confirm their hit, their efforts were literally brushed aside by a stroke of fingers. “Huh, what was that? Fireworks…?” Purple Heart blinked at the flashes of bombs, but was otherwise unaffected beyond how it made her breasts bob from the blasts. She soon located those responsible, tracking the jets by the streaks left in the sky. She smiled confidently, “There you are~ Nice try, but that makes it my turn to attack…!

Purple Heart’s attack was commenced and completed within the same moment. With just a flick of her fingers, the goddess eradicated the jets, the military aircrafts evaporating instantly against her gloves. She laughed once at their deaths, then glanced at the death counter to where they would be added – except both counters were constantly ticking, still catching up on the tens of thousands that were crushed by her collapse, and the hundreds more that were dying in the aftermath of that earthquake. Purple Heart was visibly shocked by the rolling tally of her slaughter; “Erk… I-Is that really all just because of me…?

It was a genuine twinge of remorse, a sober second in which Purple Heart recognized that these were outside temptations. Mass violence and mayhem was not her usual routine, even if it were a gameworld that her romp was enjoyed in. She had sensed it earlier, and felt it crawling over her mind then – compulsions born from another mind, one that willed her to be oppressive and destructive with her gigantic prowess. It was sadism –  though not wholly uncharacteristic of her, what she expressed was excessive even for her.

This has to end eventually… b-but…” Though she understood another force was upon her, an organic sensation also drove her to impulsiveness. She wrapped an arm over her stomach, but it failed to muffle the groan that rumbled from it, a thunderous noise that spread far across the city. Of all times to be resisting temptation, Purple Heart was struck with an appetite. “Th-They must have heard that…” she blushed, but I’ll never think straight on an empty stomach. I-I just need a snack, or should I say… a small sacrifice~

Purple Heart was upon another city district as she crawled out of her crater in search of an adequate offering. A nervous expression spelled her fading regret over the circumstance, quietly remarking to herself that she would prefer pudding if it were possible rather than what the metropolis could offer. After carving two leg-wide lanes of destruction across the city, Purple Heart decided on her meal: an intersection of highways overstuffed with evacuating vehicles. None were prepared to become her target, knowing only that the giant was crawling behind them, but uncertain of her reach– until wall-like hands befell them, circling the cluster of traffic with groundbreaking force. The world grumbled and cracked as Purple Heart’s hands sank beneath her selection, scooping them up from the earth and into her possession. She promptly planted herself into another explosive seat and peered closely at her prize; whereas she evaluated them as food, they marveled at her as a divine devourer.

This must be terrifying for you all…” Purple Heart sympathized, though she then licked her lips hungrily, teasing her tongue in front of her countless captives. She hummed on, “but you should be relieved to know that you will become precious nutrition for an actual goddess~ All things considered, you should be grateful to be eaten by me!

With that resolved, Purple Heart proceeded to turn her handful of land and architecture into her mouth, her lips parting into a sprawling chasm of wetness and warmth. The voice of her breath greeted her hundreds of morsels as they were unceremoniously poured, everything caught in a sweeping landslide aimed for her tongue. Honking cars and their runaway drivers were no match for the steep angle, and anything they clung or hooked to was inevitably dropped into her mouth as well. Layers of civilization coated her bed-like tongue, stuck to her saliva and rolled together into swallowable loads that were gracelessly processed into her throat. The most resilient materials to be consumed were easily broken by her teeth, the trails of ruins cascading down her gums and forming pools of debris along the bottom of her mouth; a few rotations of her tongue cleaned out most of the wreckage, but many crumb-like humans persisted without Purple Heart’s detection, far too tiny to be considered by a goddess with much else to do and explore.

Deaths: 101,335

Property damage: 2,905,440,900C

After all had been swallowed and her hands were empty, Purple Heart clenched her fists, then covered her mouth for a cough. A tear dotted an eye as she struggled with the dryness; “Erk… What’s gotten into me…? D-Did I really just eat… all those people…? … And all that junk…….?” Her legs squirmed, but from both disgust and delight, for as odd as the taste and sensation was, it too was wickedly empowering. Purple Heart tenderly touched her stomach, taking a strange pride that she was a vessel for mortals – an amount of lives that the two counters were accurately keeping track of. Truly, that tally had become hypnotically persuasive; “Eh-heh~ I was starting to feel bad for this world, b-but this is what it was designed for… so…~

A thread of innate restraint had been snapped. On a whim, Purple Heart targeted a forested lot of buildings, deciding it to be smothered beneath her gloved hand. With just the palm and her outstretched fingers, she crumbled the area into cobble and splinters; from there, she dragged her hand forwards, bulldozing through hills and secluded homes. She laughed at how landscapes fell apart by her touch, eager to crawl to another location and do the same there. Grooooooksk– Croooooshhk– Communities were haunted by the grinding sound of the earth being carved, no matter the distance from the disaster. The destruction seemed aimless, but there was divine direction – the goddess was drawing a heart, a shape that encircled thousands of houses and businesses, as many as had been destroyed.

Aww~ Your tiny town is much cuter now! You’re welcome~” Purple Heart giggled, hovering right above the sample she had chosen. Her pair of long braids pooled beneath her and knotted property and people alike with their heaviness, but she was unconcerned, having already decided how the town would be spent. She admired the rooftops and roads even as she rotated away, turning her crawled posture so that her ass took aim; she wanted to appreciate the final moments of her seat cushion. “Here~ For looking so cute, you may have the honor of being where I sit~

Terror took over the townspeople, but there was no where for them to flee, not after Purple Heart had sealed them in their community by destroying everything around it. Rather than run, many took to bunkering wherever they thought would survive the weight about to befall them, but there was little hope that any place was safe. Purple Heart’s ass teased them the entire time, lowering slowly, then rising slightly, sinking again – partly because Purple Heart was shifting her legs into position, but also to cherish the uproar of screams she conducted, the pulse of horror when they thought it would be the end. Only Purple Heart knew when that moment would be; ticklishly impatient, that moment arrived.

Kra-boooom! Purple Heart’s butt meteored hard into her target, her full weight pushed into the effort of obliterating that unfortunate town. No structure stood a chance, nor did any natural land; the ceiling of plump skin and tight leather was upon them with blitzing speed, smashing so fast that eruptions of earth sprayed destruction distances away from the impact, and shockwaves riddled far through the province. More than just sitting on top of thousands of people, Purple Heart moaned and gyrated her seat back and forth; her fingers clenched into the ground, supporting more of her balance as she pushed deeper and squeaked more with arousal. What began as a perverse prank had instantly boiled over into masturbation, and the town was thus her sextoy, making pleasure out of every broken building that she collided with. The heart-shape drawn around the town had been a fair outline of the asset pressed within its limits, but due to these tremendous motions, that design quickly became a messy patch of debris.

~Deaths: 250,369~

~Property damage: 10,191,690,125C~

Level up!

Hahh… E-Everyone is getting caught up in this, huh…? Eh-heh, sorry, b-but it’s for a really, really good purpose…~” Overtaken by arousal, Purple Heart failed to notice the rekindled glow around the counters and the updated message – thinking only of the carnage happening around her crotch, it only mattered to her that the numbers were continually ticking. “Heh-heh… heh…? Level up?” But then, a familiar jolt rocked her body and caught her attention. It was the same effect as before, occurring alongside the climb to her climax; Purple Heart was growing again, expanding in unpredictable spurts that widened her spread of destruction. Her sweat-dotted expression shivered between amusement and uncertainty as she rode that electric high; “B-B-Bigger?!” she moaned in surprise. C-Can the world really handle a goddess that’s so big…?! Mm…~!

What originated as an attack on a specific town was rapidly becoming a relentless assault across the country itself. The cities Purple Heart first played with dwindled quickly out of her sight, to become wiped out completely against her thighs without her noticing. Surges of growth caused her feet to kick outward and create catastrophes by mistake, but far more was laid to waste when she tripped forward onto her front; her generous breasts were an overwhelming wave of flesh and the leather binding them, barreling through one country and into another. Purple Heart remained prone that way, allowing her growth to conclude on its own, but not without attending to what she started. Through her jittering transformation, the goddess still caressed her crotch, her fingers lifting up lines of civilization to have pressed into her floods of wetness.

“Nnh…! Ohh-h-h!!” More critical to her than her newly peaked size was her bombastic orgasm, an ecstasy enjoyed within moments of hitting an impeccable height. Her voice sonically struck several cities that were in front of where her red-colored face was buried into the mountains – they were also the first to be discovered by Purple Heart, her eyes opening dimly as she savored the final chills of her climax. She was instantly curious about the speck-sized places; having achieved a scale of 16,400 meters tall, she could see strings of cities all within her reach, each nestled differently in patterns of geography. Likewise did these cities and their hundreds of thousands of citizens marvel at the mountain of a woman that had crashed outside their boundaries – just her dizzied, post-orgasm face loomed high and mighty over them, the rhythm of her nose’s breathing whipping them with windstorms. A strand of drool, having spilled past her lip during her graceless behavior, threatened to drown a neighborhood if it dropped, but it was licked away as the goddess lifted herself from the ground, ready to start up again at her next league of size.

“Whoaa… Ahh…! E…Everything is even smaller…!” Purple Heart remarked, itchily looking side to side across long stretches of terrain. She soon acknowledged how every nervous shift of her feet was flattening some amount of life, indicated by the counters blinking with updates appropriately; it was evident that simply standing was its own source of terror for the hundreds surviving at the lowly soles of her high-heeled boots. Looking behind herself, she examined the scarred portion of the continent where she had landed, a wide crater perfectly shaped to her body’s proportions – measurements that were worth admiring, at least Purple Heart so thought of herself. Despite those disasters, she was compelled to walk forward, drawn towards the dazzling lights of cities and traffic that she saw all across the floor-like world.

Deaths: 1,505,825

Property damage: 99,189,720,500C

In just a few strides, Purple Heart crossed through province borders, extending an explosive introduction to inundated populations. The flat of her heel was unforgiving in how it turned nearly a mile of civilization into featureless craters, but the stiletto was devilishly precise and powerful wherever it struck like lightning; between the pair was sometimes a blessing, where people were privileged to exist exactly under Purple Heart, so long as they survived the terrible tremors that her presence produced. Her stroll was a meteor storm, bombarding the earth because of her curiosity, and the aftermath received only a look over her shoulder, a glance of admiration towards the smoldering spots she left in a trail behind her. Destruction was not limited to just the groundlevel, as flight traffic was also terrorized by her arrival; passenger planes especially strained to curve around her ankles and knees, but the speed of her steps was too sudden to predict, so swift that Purple Heart only recognized the sparks beneath as explosions when she noticed an in-tact boeing flying in her direction. It flew at an ideal height for Purple Heart to pose and force its path between her thighs, which she aligned herself for giddily. Suspense chilled the hundreds inside as they passed beneath the living bridge, seemingly free to continue on – until Purple Heart decided otherwise, popping her ass outwards in a playful method of attack. A mountain range of round skin charged the boeing from behind, instantly blowing it apart until it was just a smudge of dust on the goddess’s rear.

“It seems I don’t even have to try anymore,” Purple Heart laughed, casting her attention towards the wider continent. Whereas one city had previously served as a sprawling playground for her, her enlarged size demanded more for entertainment, requiring dozens of sparkling cities and the miles of land between them to be satisfied. Though that definitely amplified her feeling of dominance to have that much control and power, she also felt distant and alone – she wanted to be closer to the action. “How disappointing,” she scoffed haughtily, “that your civilization is so miserably small, I can’t tell your cities apart from dirt~”

Purple Heart studied the terrain that stretched no taller than her shins, peering past the little mountains and following the thin rivers to determine an adequate city she could invest her time in. Throughout the process, multiple places paid the unfortunate price for happening to be in her way, the land becoming increasingly warped as the goddess thundered from nation to nation as if they were different corners of a room. Populations felt the pressure of her unimpressed stare whenever it beamed onto them, but eventually, an enticing target was spotted: a bustling island-based city that was bridged to the mainland, a hub of innersea trading with a particularly dense design. Purple Heart then approached, her fingers fidgeting in anticipation; it was perhaps the perfect assembly of humanity that the goddess wished to sample.

“This looks like a busy place~ Are there lots of cute worshippers down there, looking up at me? Heh~” Purple Heart planted her feet on the coastline of the mainland, spaced apart as wide as the island was long. Though her presence was certainly known, her smug image was unclear, distorted by the sheer distance of her height as well as the clouds that curtained around her knees. Purple Heart insisted on being recognized, and so she squatted with her knees sharply pointed forward, lowering her center of balance so that she was seated on her heels – a lewd pose that made her leotard especially strict on her crotch, but she was free of guilt and shame, instead enthused to know she could behave as outrageously as she wanted. She carefully leaned forward and exerted her loom onto the island, low enough then that she could more easily tell apart buildings and streets, but not quite the people humbled by her posture, that which made her meteor-sized breasts sway threateningly above the cityscape. “Still too small…” she teased. “I can’t see a single person… Is humanity too much like germs now? Hmm~ Perhaps you all deserve a closer look…”

Those words echoed long in the atmosphere, spelling the divine fate planned for the population. Purple Heart’s hands reached for the island; she intended on removing it from the rest of the world, to be claimed in her possession. Fingers crashed through the water and caused waves that wrestled with ships and flooded the shores, curling into the earth beneath the city with seismic effect. Buildings shivered dangerously as the foundation cracked and destabilized, threatening to topple the tallest buildings first; fissures ripped streets open into chasms that swallowed people and property, yet there was just enough care in Purple Heart’s touch that she tried to keep everything together. Her breathing steadied while lifting the island out of the water, compromising with the ground’s own stiffness as the edges crumbled through her grasp and plummeted back into the ocean – sacrifices that were easily forgotten once Purple Heart could peek directly into the city, holding an international trade hub level with her bespectacled expression. Though they had originally been shrouded in the night’s darkness, the lilac glow from Purple Heart’s observing eyes illuminated their streets and roads, allowing them all to see the graphic levels of destruction happening around them.

“Aha! There’s a lot more buildings than I expected~ Aww, and so many, many people! Greetings~ I hope that plenty have survived being lifted. Do you feel little being held in a woman’s hands~?” Though her dialogue was largely for her own ears, Purple Heart’s voice nonetheless rattled every area of the city with vibrations that risked another wave of building collapses. The sirens of disasters and the roars of crowds were temporarily drowned by her belittling remarks, her words inarguably prioritized above all else. It thus compelled many to answer the goddess appropriately, and so many resorted to begging – praying to the goddess that she be merciful with their existence. It was a sweeping influence that was capable of turning aimless mobs into organized worshippers; from roads to rooftops, people turned themselves to Purple Heart and submitted to her in any fashion they thought was best. These prayers were offered to the most striking aspect of the goddess’s image, that of her radiant, all-seeing eyes that dominated the edge of their uprooted island. They shuddered beneath the glowing sigil within her iris, the symbol of her supernatural powers, intimidated not only of its majestic energy but of the scale itself. A single blink, slow and heavy, was considered an omen by many, that they had failed to earn her better judgment – in truth, Purple Heart blinked simply out of intrigue of her subjects, her actual intent undisclosed behind her then unseen smile.

“I suppose your city is fairly cute,” Purple Heart admitted, her tone quieted to a whisper as if speaking over someone’s shoulder. The gentler volume enveloped the population with a warmth that was oddly soothing, their spirits touched by what felt like an intimate closeness with their goddess. Her smirk then rose above the horizon like the sun, the details of her lips conquering that entire direction with their soft curve. “For catching my interest, I’ll bestow upon you this treasure~ It’s very precious, okay? This is only for you…~”

The song-like remarks would be the last hints of the island’s destiny, a melody of haunting romance that played over apocalyptic scenes. Afterwards, those faraway lips began closing that very distance, their mountainous scale pushing together into a puckered point – Purple Heart was going to bless the island with a kiss, an affection that would undoubtedly end their civilization. Hysteria claimed the shaken survivors now that there existed a clear countdown to their obliteration; new attitudes were set aflame as some worshippers abandoned hope, while others inferred their fate as a kind of salvation, that they were chosen to join the goddess herself. Only Purple Heart knew the reality that they were just numbers to her, code to a game that she had actually fallen in love and lust with – thus was her kiss sincere when it was planted onto the city, an expression of her appreciation for her godhood within that world. It was genuine love that meteored the island: though her lips were pillowy soft, the force behind them inevitably flattened the shambled structures, crushing all materials into a flat patch of debris that was then pooled over by humid breaths. From that impact point, the lips pushed outward and bulldozed additional blocks of buildings, netting hundreds more civilians into the catastrophe as she shared her love all around the island.

The event reached its end, but the chaos continued even after Purple Heart’s lips were pulled away from the city. Removed with them were fragmented buildings and other remnants of society, including amounts of citizens that were dragged up in the attack and carried away with the goddess – a coating of crumbs that was unceremoniously licked clean in that next moment, those few survivors washed away into her cavernous mouth to be dissolved. Purple Heart’s eyes narrowed on the precise spot her lips had invaded the city, a distinct oval shape that miraculously spared an apartment complex in the very middle – a damaged place that endured the hurricane kiss, drenched in her parting gift of saliva.

Deaths: 2,499,725

Property damage: 379,090,350,800C

From where she was crouched above the coast, Purple Heart fell backwards into a seat within the mainland, heralding magnitudes more devastation than was caused by her dramatic kiss. She eased into that landing and relaxed her legs outward into the sea, casually reshaping the earth so that she was comfortable. Her stare drilled into her handheld island, or rather, what remained of it; though mostly crumbled in her grasp, some bits of humanity persisted, earning the softness of her gaze while lesser tragedies unfolded upon them without her acknowledgement. Held at the height of her chest, the dwindling population was granted the rhythm of the goddess’s heart, so full and loud that its drumming could be heard above any collapsing building. Purple Heart hoped they would hear as much as she thought of the countless, little lives that she held, subsequently caught fantasizing about holding even more in her palm – perhaps an entire planet, if the game allowed it.


Neptune’s fingers and toes curled with excitement. A tingle ran up her spine; “Eh-heh… Sooo teeny-tiny…~” she moaned, her voice muffled – buried into the plushness of her many pastel-colored pillows. Her arms and legs shivered under the comforter, tracing along the smooth bed sheets as if drawing a specific shape; “Zz… This is now Nepnepland…! Home of the biggest Nepnep in the world~ hehe…~”

A gleam of sunlight, narrowly passing through the blinds of her bedroom window, had finally angled its morning glow onto Neptune’s closed eye. It was enough warmth to lure her out of sleep, though she initially winced and rolled tighter into her blanket, quietly wishing for a few more minutes. A moment later, the bundle she was wrapped in rose sluggishly, her pink hair tossed up into a mess that she idly brushed down.

“Mmm… Oh…? Wh-Where did everything…?” Neptune muttered to herself as she glanced around her familiar room – everything in its place, ordinary as ever, unlike the experience she had just been enthralled with. “Hmmm… D-Did I really just dream all that…?” She blushed, amazed by her own imagination, if that was truly the case. Remnants of her dream played back in her head, but without definitive clarity; “Wasn’t I Purple Heart…? Huh…

“Heh, well! That was fun!” Neptune was revitalized with a blink, beating off her weariness by remembering her rampaging romp. When she kicked her bare feet off the bed and onto the carpet, she stopped to think about the consequences – the city-wide tremors, the crater made under her sole – but there was no destruction to worry about, at least not outside her imagination. Her grin was crooked, embarrassed by those thoughts, but nonetheless eager to explore them. “Giant Nepnep… What an awesome idea for a video game…! Hehe, I wonder if I still have those retro monster games~”

Neptune proceeded to one of several cabinets stocked with video game boxes, cheerily picking out something to play – none the wiser of what experiment she had taken part in. While she went on about her morning unphased by the monstrous role she played, another party sorted through multiple monitors of data and graphics. A mysterious character in a tall chair, surrounded by screens and desks, sealed in a shadowy atmosphere – a game designer, replaying key moments of Neptune and Purple Heart’s experiences as world-threatening giants. She was enamored with the death and destruction tallies, giggling to herself as she played back scenes of devastating footsteps and earthquaking masturbation.

“How cute~ Neppy really was the perfect test subject for my alpha,” the lilac-haired woman remarked, hugging close to her a plushie – a caricature of Neptune herself. Her half-opened eyes were entranced with ground-level perspectives that gawked up Purple Heart’s skyscraper legs, observing the reactions of crowds as they endured explosive footfalls. “Ooo…” Then, in a spark of inspiration, she clacked away at her keyboard, shuddering with sadistic amusement. “This world I found has soooo many parameters to mess with… Let’s clean up the UI, and fix some values… I wonder what Neppy will do next time…?”

Chapter End Notes:




If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ https://discord.gg/5UvfUgZBmK