- Text Size +

"WELL, JEEZ!  I'M AN IDIOT, AREN'T I?"


"Thank God," Dan thought, "she's coming back to clean me off.  Better late than never, I suppose."


Seconds passed, and then a minute or two...and still no sign of Becky.  Dan felt incredibly vulnerable sitting in that box, just waiting for his girlfriend to come out.  Finally, she emerged from their bedroom.  She was now wearing tight, gray yoga pants, a bright orange tank top, and a pair of checkered socks.  Confused, Dan asked what she was doing.


"IT'S THURSDAY, HONEY.  I'VE GOT TO MEET BRITTANY AT HER HOUSE FOR YOGA PRACTICE.  YEAH, I'VE ACTUALLY GOT TO BE THERE IN AN HOUR SO I NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW."


"Whaa...What about me?  You can't just leave me here in this box!"


Up until that point, a powerful grin was essentially glued to her face, but then her brow wrinkled.


"HONEY, I CAN'T LET YOU OUT OF THERE.  I GOTTA KEEP YOU SAFE.  I CAN'T HAVE YOU JUST WONDERING AROUND OUR HOUSE AT YOUR SIZE.  YOU UNDERSTAND, RIGHT?  ANYWAY, I PROMISED BRITTANY I'D MEET HER TODAY."


It clearly didn't take much anymore for Becky to win an argument, Dan realized.  He didn't want to be in the box, and she wanted to keep him in there.  He knew that she would get her way.  Defeated, he slumped down in the box and pouted.


"AWW HONEY.  I KNOW THIS HAS GOT TO BE REALLY HARD FOR YOU.  DON'T WORRY THOUGH, I PROMISE YOU'LL GET USED TO THIS EVENTUALLY."


Becky wasn't even looking at him at this point.  She was too focused on putting her white sneakers on.


"Used to this?!  You're the one saying we should sit, wait, and hope I grow back.  Now you're saying I have to get used to this?"


Becky rolled her eyes.


"LISTEN, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU.  I HAVE TO GO.  YOU'LL PROBABLY BE IN THERE FOR A FEW HOURS SO I'LL GET YOU SOMETHING SOFT TO LAY DOWN ON."


Becky went back into their bedroom for a moment and emerged with the pair of polka dot underwear she had on earlier.  In a rush, she tossed them into the box, accidentally covering Dan. 


"Hey!  These are the ones you wore last night!"


"OH...", Becky giggled, "SORRY SWEETY.  MUST HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND.  WELL, I'M GONNA HAVE TO SPEED AS IT IS, SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU!"


"Honey, wait!"


With an annoyed sigh, Becky turned around at the door.


"WHAT?"


"...Don't tell Brittany, OK?"


The smile Dan had seen all morning crept back onto his giant girlfriend's face.


"DON'T WORRY, LITTLE ONE.  I WON'T TELL HER."


With that, she walked out the door, but not before turning the thermostat down to 68, leaving her tiny boyfriend with nothing to do but cuddle up on top of his girlfriend's worn underwear. 


Dan would have liked to sit and wonder what had happened to cause him to shrink, but he was far too busy trying to interpret the actions of his girlfriend.  He knew she was intelligent.  Very intelligent.  Surely, she had a purpose for the things she was doing.  There had to be a reason why she didn't want to wash her sweat off of him. Why, of all her underwear, she grabbed the ones that she had worn all day yesterday.  Why she turned the thermostat down on the way out the door.  She clearly had an agenda and Dan knew there was nothing he could do.  In just a few hours, everything had changed.  Becky was now in charge and that was that.


He was especially worried that Becky would tell Brittany of his predicament.  Brittany was a friend of Becky.  She was 19 years old, 4 years younger than Becky and Dan.  Though, it wasn't all too clear why they were such good friends.  Becky was very intelligent and Brittany, while not stupid, certainly didn't have the same passion for learning.  It could probably be due to the fact that her parents were millionaires.  When she turned 18, her father gave her permission to find a home that he would pay for.  In addition, he told her that she would never have to work...that he would provide her with all the money she needed.  Becky's parents were friends with Brittany's parents and, while they were pleasant to each other, they didn't really build their friendship until Brittany coincidentally moved to a nice home only 15 miles from Dan and Becky.


Dan loved Becky with every fiber of his being, but he simply couldn't deny how attractive Brittany was.  Her breasts were significantly above average, at a staggering 36DD and her ass was perky and huge.  When she was around, he simply couldn't control his eyes, best he tried.  Once her hips started swaying, it was as if each of her enormous cheeks were magnets for his retinas, and he would have to force himself to look away from her bouncing globes.  He couldn't recall her ever catching him staring, but he knew women had to have a 6th sense about those kinds of things.  He shamefully wondered to himself what her ass would look like to him now, at his current size.  "God", he thought, "her cheeks would probably look like planets to me."


As the house got colder, Dan had no choice but to crawl into the leg hole of her panties.  As soon as he got in, he couldn't believe how much warmer he became.  "I'll bet she was wearing them under her yoga pants", Dan thought, "and she took them off in the bedroom."  He felt humiliated cuddled up inside of her underwear.  The smell was rather intoxicating, though.  He'd always enjoyed the smell of Becky, and this was a significant step up from her slipper.  As the warmth and heavenly scent surrounded his tiny body, Dan fought the growing weight of his eyelids until he could no longer stay awake.


SLAM!


Dan awoke from his slumber rather abruptly when he heard the door slam closed.  He struggled to find his way out of his girlfriend's underwear and, as he had just about found his way out, he heard laughter.  Two distinctly different laughs...


"GOOD GOD, BECKS!  YOU DEFINITELY WEREN'T KIDDING!  HE IS SO TINY..AND SOOOO ADORABLE!"


"I KNOW, I CAN'T GET OVER IT!"


Dan was embarrassed before, but to see these two gorgeous women looking down at him completely humbled him.


"Honey...", Dan said cautiously, "I thought you said you weren't going to tell anyone about this..."


"OH, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT THAT!  BESIDES, I CAN'T KEEP SOMETHING AS ADORABLE AS YOU ALL TO MYSELF!"


Dan looked up at the two women.  They looked like angels to him.  He could barely see past Brittany's breasts to her face.  Just as Dan was about to respond, Brittany reached into the shoebox and pinched Dan between her two fingers, and brought him up to her angelic face.  "She hadn't even asked Becky." Dan thought.  "Wait a minute, what's wrong with me? She should be asking me, not Becky!"

Dan zoomed past her crotch, past her stomach, past her breasts to arrive at her angelic face.


"HOLY COW, HE STILL SMELLS LIKE YOUR FEET, ALRIGHT!"


"She knew?" Dan thought, infuriated, "Not only did Becky tell Brittany about my situation, but she also told her about my time between her toes?"  Dan couldn't believe it.  He was at the mercy of this gorgeous 19 year old, and he felt so betrayed. 


"ALRIGHT HUN.  I'M GONNA HOP IN THE SHOWER AND WASH THIS SWEAT OFF MY BODY.  YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW HARD BRITTANY AND I WORKED TODAY!  BRITTANY, CAN YOU WATCH HIM FOR A BIT TILL I GET BACK OUT?"


"SURE THING, GIRL."


Dan's tiny heart began to pound as his girlfriend, his safety, left him with this smiling woman. 


"SO, HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING THIS SMALL?"


"Well, it's--"


Once Becky was in the bathroom, Brittany's entire mood changed.


"--SHUT UP.  YA KNOW, I KNOW HOW MUCH OF A PERVERT YOU ARE, Dan.  IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY AT FIRST, BUT IT STARTED TO GET REALLY ANNOYING TO ALWAYS TURN AROUND TO FIND YOU STARING AT MY ASS."


"Whaa...I wouldn't...I didn't..."


"OH, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO LIE?"


Now Brittany was grasping Dan with her entire fist.  She had fire in her eyes and she gradually began to squeeze him tighter. He could see beads of sweat formed in her brow from her workout.


"WELL, YOU SHRINKING IS PROBABLY FOR THE BEST THEN, HUH?  NOW YOU GET A CHANCE TO REALLY ENJOY MY ASS."


To Dan's horror, she lowered the hand holding him, he slowly passed her massive breasts, her ribs, her lower back...she was now holding him directly in front of her giant ass. 


"WELL?  HOW'S IT LOOK?"


Dan couldn't even speak.  He was simply in awe.  His girlfriend's toes, petite and cute, were at least twice as large as he, and now he was facing Brittany's enormous ass.  He couldn't even comprehend how large it was in comparison to him.  It covered his peripherals.  It was his entire world at the moment. He could practically smell her sweaty cheeks through her VERY short, sweat-soaked yoga shorts. 


"WELL?"


Dan tried to speak, but his throat was too dry.  He just continued to stare.  He was horrified, he was aroused, but mostly, he was hoping that his girlfriend...his guardian, would emerge to save him.


"AHH..HOW SILLY OF ME.  I GUESS YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT CLOSE ENOUGH, HUH?"


With that, she lowered her skin tight shorts, revealing her flawless, impossibly smooth cheeks.  Dan didn't have much time to admire them, however.


"ALRIGHT.. A LITTLE CLOSER."


She began to knead Dan into the flesh of her right cheek.  She pressed him several inches into the flesh of her butt and giggled at his gasping when she allowed him to breathe.  She loved the way his body felt pressed into her cheek.  She loved the way her ass reformed to its bubbly shape the moment he was pulled away from it.  She continued to play with him for another 5 minutes before deciding it was time to finish what she'd started.


"ALRIGHT, TIME FOR US TO GO HOME.  HAVE FUN IN MY ASS, YOU LITTLE SHIT."


Grasping Dan with two fingers on her right hand, Brittany grasped her left cheek with her left hand and pulled it.  She had created a gap between her cheeks.  Dan couldn't believe how easily she could move what seemed to him to be literally tons of soft flesh.  His thoughts were cut short.  Brittany gently but firmly pressed Dan's tiny body into the new space between her massive, glistening cheeks.  When she was comfortable with his depth in her ass, she slowly and torturously released her left cheek, allowing her incredible ass to swallow the tiny man.  She giggled at the new feeling of his little body being hugged by her butt. He was cold against her skin, but was quickly warming up.  As she pulled her yoga shorts up, she could feel her cheeks compressing into each other from the material's tightness and she let out a squeal of delight.  The added pressure on Dan's body caused him to squirm in terror.  Completely satisfied with what she had just done to her friend's boyfriend, she slapped her own ass and enjoyed the feeling of electricity that traveled from her left cheek to her right, and all up and down her body.  With an extra victorious swing in her hips, she walked out of Becky's house.  With each step, her cheeks rubbed against each other, forcing her tiny toy deeper into her crack.  Dan tried to scream for mercy, to scream for his girlfriend, but the flesh of Brittany's cheeks filled his mouth, his nose, his face, his entire body.  He was entirely at her mercy.  His new owner.  Brittany.


SLAM!


Dan squirmed and screamed.  He used every ounce of energy to escape his confines only to find Becky's kind face staring down at him. 


"What happened?!"


Dan was very shaken up and didn't know where he was or what had happened.


"I DON'T KNOW, YOU WERE MOVING AROUND IN MY UNDERWEAR AND THEN YOU STARTED SCREAMING, 'Let me out!  Let me out!'"


"Oh God...It was a dream..." Dan thought.  He immediately began to relax, realizing he wasn't doomed to live the rest of his life in Brittany's butt, but a new worry had crept into his mind.  Of course it was a dream, but what was to stop Becky, or anyone from doing something like this to him if they really wanted to.  He had been through so much that day already and he couldn't tolerate it anymore.  He had tears in his eyes; pitiful, shameful tears.  He looked up at his magnificently giant girlfriend with sad eyes.


"Can you wash me, Becky?  I've smelled nothing but your feet for the past 4 or 5 hours."


"HEY, THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU SMELLED MY PANTIES TOO.", Becky said, jokingly.


Dan's tears began to flow more steadily, as he had reached what he believed to be rock bottom.  Sensing this, Becky attempted to comfort him.


"OK, OK, HONEY.  I KNOW, I KNOW.  I WAS JUST JOKING. OF COURSE I'LL CLEAN YOU.  LET'S GO GET YOU SET UP IN THE BATHROOM RIGHT NOW."


She gently plucked Dan out of his box and held him to her soft chest as she walked to the bathroom.  She was holding him right between her breasts, and he could feel them hugging his body, just as Brittany's cheeks had hugged him in his dream.  Still, he was beginning to feel better.  It was clear at this point that his girlfriend still loved him and wanted to keep him safe.  Dan leaned to his right as far as he could and buried his face in her right breast.  Becky looked down into her cleavage to see him kissing her breast, and she smiled.


~