- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trying not to be too hard on myself since this was my first story, but these are some short chapters. 

Dan screamed as Becky dropped him into the opening of her right sock. He landed with a light thud at the toe section. Becky peeked in and looked him in the eyes once more before pairing her right sock to her left to ensure he couldn't escape. Then, she stuffed the paired socks deep into her right sneaker and then gently placed them on her dark closet floor. She hoped against hope that the Dan she would later pull from her shoe would be a changed Dan. A Dan that appreciated the things she did for him. A Dan that understood that there were certain things that he just couldn’t do anymore. Dare she even think that maybe he could come to worship her? She felt somewhat guilty for thinking this, but she couldn't deny how splendid things would be if this were the case.

 

After shutting her closet door, leaving Dan entirely alone in the dark surrounded by the scent of her feet, she climbed under her giant, thick comforter and closed her eyes. She wiggled her toes for a moment and chuckled. “JEEZ”, she thought, “HE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING..HE PROBABLY CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING...ALL HE CAN DO IS SMELL ME..SMELL MY FEET.” She wondered if his mind was already beginning to warp. She expected the process to work much faster since he was actually encased in her footwear but she wasn't sure. The last thing she thought of before drifting off into slumber was what her tiny boyfriend was thinking within her sock. Was he afraid? Was he scared? Was he beginning to love her more than he ever could when he was big? Becky let out a large sigh, smiled, and dreamed of her little boy.

 

 

 

 _______________________________________

 

 Feeling the sharp lips of the cold bedroom air kissing her uncovered feet, Becky awoke from her deep, peaceful, and luxurious sleep. She pulled her feet back under her heavy comforter and enjoyed the comforting feeling her giant bed provided as her chilly toes slowly began to warm. She looked over at her closet door and her heart immediately started racing.

 

 “OH MY GOD”, she thought. She had been awake now for almost 15 minutes and hadn't thought once about the tiny man. Vivid and intense memories of her tiny Dan's face surrounded by the cotton of her blue and white striped sock flooded her mind and spread her full lips in a smile. Rising from her bed, she walked towards her closet door and opened it. Dropping to her knees, and without touching, Becky carefully inspected the sneaker that encased Dan. She cheerfully peeked inside the foot hole of the sneaker and saw her soft socks exactly as she'd left them.

 

 Things were getting very real for Becky. She now knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she was in complete control. A man who she had come to love, who she knew had no particular interest in her feet, had just spent over 8 hours surrounded by the scent of hers. He didn't want to, she knew this, but she wanted him to experience it. Were her reasons just? She liked to think so, but Becky took great pleasure in knowing that even if they were selfish, it didn't matter; not in the slightest. It was what she wanted, so it was what happened.

 

Becky took another moment to imagine what Dan must have been going through. It was completely dark in there, she was sure. It smelled strongly of her, she was also sure, for she had just finished a very intense workout at the gym. Becky wanted nothing more than to rip Dan from her sneaker and find out if the reprogramming was successful, but she resisted the urge. She knew that there was a good possibility that it would take time. It's not as if this is an exact science; perhaps if she left him in there for a REALLY long time, the effects would only become more and more pronounced. Realizing how long she had spent staring at her sneaker, Becky stood up, but not before whispering to it. “I LOVE YOU, SWEETY...YOU'RE DOING SO GREAT IN THERE.” She closed the closet door, gathered her gym attire and a spare pair of sneakers, and prepared to depart for the gym. As she sat to put on her socks, Becky couldn't help but to admire her own bare feet. She watched as the sock encased her perfect toes and she saw them in a way she never had before. She saw them as a tool...as a weapon. A weapon that she was using right now on her boyfriend. As she stood to leave, she wondered if Dan had expected to be released today. As she recalled not giving him a specific date of release, she smiled. She took joy in the idea of Dan expecting to be freed only to spend even more time in her sock. She wondered if his spirit broke the minutes ago when she shut the closet door. She hoped he was awake. She hoped that he was expecting to be released. She hoped that he was losing hope...and allowing himself to be consumed by her. She did know, however, that, at some point, her little captive would eventually require a “refill” of sorts. In time, the scent of her feet within her socks would begin to fade as he continuously breathed it in. “THAT SIMPLY WILL NOT DO”, she jokingly thought to herself as she entered the gym, ready to prepare Dan's next home.

 

 She ran until she could run no more. Usually, she stopped at 5 miles, but she felt determined to keep going. She was exhausted and wanted to stop, but she looked down at her moving sneakers. “MY FEET HURT SO BAD,” she thought to herself as she ran, “BUT THE LONGER I KEEP THESE THINGS MOVING, THE BETTER A HOME I CAN GIVE MY LITTLE Dan”. She imagined a day where Dan begged to be surrounded by her feet. A day where, if necessary, she could punish him simply by removing him from her scent. With these scenarios in mind, Becky pushed and ran an additional 2 miles before slamming the red STOP button on the treadmill.

 

 Becky went home and had what an outsider would view as a normal, seemingly lonely day. Becky showered and lovingly laid her scent-packed socks on the floor next to her closet door. She watched TV under a blanket, made dinner and enjoyed it alone at the dinner table. This was the first day in which she had no contact with Dan, but her heart hadn't stopped pounding because she knew that this was not the case for him. In fact, he was spending more time with “her” than he ever had with anyone else in his life. She couldn't feel alone.

 

 Struggling to finish one last episode of her favorite T.V. show, Becky sleepily approached her bedroom. With a smile on her face, she opened her closet door, looked down at her sneaker, and she wished that she could hold her Dan in her hand. She knew, of course, that good things come to those who wait. Strangely, she did not worry for him. Not once did she consider that he might be upset, possibly even hysterical. She believed him to be warm, safe, and in the process of recognizing her as his everything. She considered removing him for a second, only to remove him from her old socks and place him in her “fresh” ones from today's gym visit. Ultimately, she decided against it. “THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME FOR THAT.” She thought to herself. “IT'S NOT AS IF HE NEEDS TO COME OUT FOR ANYTHING.” She recalled that he had eaten and used the bathroom 2 days prior so there was no reason why he couldn't just stay in there. To add to it, she decided that she would wear those “fresh” socks to the gym the next day and add to their “freshness”. She had it all figured out as she, once again, climbed under her giant comforter and tucked the bottom of it under her soft heels. She was in charge of her life, of her boyfriend's life. The only thing she had yet to decide on was when she would “change socks”.


~