- Text Size +

Once again, Dan found himself encased in Becky's warm, soft, and gentle hands. Now, however, he felt a little more terrified than the last time he was there, as it was now apparent that Becky planned to use him to clean her body. This isn't to say, however, that he didn't still feel somewhat safe trapped in her warmth. Changes were occurring in his mind with every passing minute since his shrinking, and, much to his own fear, he was beginning to let go of notions of equality in their relationship.

 

Becky instructed her “little loofa” to hold his breath and try to keep his eyes closed. Her voice was warm and caring, but he couldn't dismiss the simple fact that she hadn't even asked him if he was comfortable with the situation. After she had decided that he was sufficiently lathered up, she brought him up to her face. She gently instructed him to open his eyes. Dan, covered in his girlfriend's body wash, looked into her infinitely large and beautiful face.

 

“DON'T WORRY, HONEY. I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED. I'LL BE GENTLE WITH YOU. NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES.”

 

Knowing he was in no position to argue, he did what she instructed. Wasting no more time, she lowered Dan to her breasts and began to rub him along their smooth surface. She moved him gently but firmly across their entire surface. He slid across their tops, their sides, and their bottoms. He struggled to open his eyes, but, whenever he managed to find a moment, all he could see was her flesh. There were no defining landmarks to let him know where he was on her body...just an endless landscape of soft, supple flesh.

 

She lifted her left breast and rubbed his tiny body through the exceptionally soft skin usually hidden by her massive breast. Positioning him so that he was laying in her open palm, she allowed her breast to rest atop his tiny frame, and then she lifted her breast. The soft, pliable flesh of her breast intruded and surrounded his body, filling any gap that existed between him and her open palm. She playfully allowed her breast to rest, sandwiching him in place and then repeated the process on her right breast. She paid extra attention to her nipples, moving him in tiny circles about them.

 

She spent about 3 minutes cleaning her breasts with his body; after she felt her breasts were sufficiently cleaned, she had to re-lather his body. Never letting her smitten smile escape her face, she brought his tiny body to her freshly shaven underarms.

 

“SORRY HONEY, I'LL BET YOU'D PREFER TO CLEAN MY BOOBS ALL DAY, BUT LOOFAS HAVE TO GO EVERYWHERE!”

 

Her joking tone was starting to affect Dan less and less as he was captivated by the scent and feel of her skin. Occasionally being given the smallest opportunity to breathe, he continued his cleaning voyage down and up her arms. After several more latherings and a tour of her soft stomach, he could only guess where he was expected to clean next.

 

During another lathering, she bit her lip in what he could only view as a devious grin. As she slowly lowered his body, he watched in awe as her breasts and stomach passed his vision. Even after all his experience with her assets, they hadn't lost their ability to shock and move him...and he suspected that they'd never lose this ability.

 

She caressed her crotch gently with her boyfriend's body. He had never felt more small and powerless than when he periodically opened his eyes to see her enormous womanhood. It seemed as if it were just begging to consume him. It was as if it were a being all on its own, allowing him to exist outside of it simply due to Becky's firm grip on him. He lost all concept of time in the next few moments as Becky continued to use his body. He toured her inner thighs for sparing moments only to return seconds later to the very thing that epitomized Becky's womanly power over him...and then she easily and effortlessly inserted his body inside of it.

 

She did not expect the feeling that she experienced when her boyfriend passed her second set of luscious lips. His body was thrashing about violently and, like a reflex, her voluptuous thighs slammed together, effectively shutting out any possibility of Dan's escape...as if it were even possible to begin with. “OH MY GOD.”, she thought, “I JUST SWALLOWED MY BOYFRIEND. WHAT MUST HE BE THINKING RIGHT NOW?”

 

His attempts to escape her womanly confines proved to be completely ineffective as Becky, now discovering that she had two free hands, lathered and washed her hair. After what seemed like an eternity, she rinsed her hair and finally allowed her giant thighs to part from each other.

 

“HONEY, ARE YOU OK IN THERE?”

 

She could still feel his body moving about, but she wasn't sure if he could hear her.

 

“TRY TO COME OUT!”

 

She was very curious and very excited to see, at his diminutive size, if he possessed the strength to escape her. Much to her satisfaction, he did not. This only served to justify her confidence in her own strengths and power over him as she reached in to remove him. Her mind was spinning thousands of miles per hour as she brought his body back to chest level for another lathering session. Drained of energy, Dan struggled to open his eyes to view his girlfriend only to find that she had that thousand-yard stare once again as she absentmindedly prepared him for his next trip.

 

She wasn't talking to him. She was no longer acknowledging his existence...at least as anything other than a loofa, as she lowered him to her backside. He gasped in terror as he viewed her perfectly rounded cheeks. He wondered if she was allowing him to soak in the glorious view ahead. A moment later, she began to rub his body along her left cheek. He glided easily across the wet and smooth skin, but, with each pass, she gradually increased pressure until he was forced deep into the flesh of her cheek. He looked about and it seemed as if he was in a very deep hole.

 

This hole, created simply by an abundance of soft flesh and a sufficient amount of pressure, dynamically shifted along the dense circumference of the shiny, wet glute as he was moved across the entire surface of her cheek. From the top, to the outside, to the inside of the cheek closest to her crack, and even the underside. Due to the wetness of her skin, he felt close to no friction. She re-lathered and continued to the same process on her right cheek and Dan couldn't believe this...he never thought, in all the moments spent throughout the years staring at her large and pillowy ass cheeks, that he would be used to clean and polish them.

 

After completing his tour of her butt cheeks, he found himself positioned between her thighs. Pressure increased on his body as he was pressed into the skin between her pussy and ass, and then his body was pushed up towards her back. Becky was cleaning her crack with his body, and she was doing it over and over again. He emerged from the peak of her ass crack gasping for breath only to be lowered to his starting location to proceed again. He lost count of how many times he was forced from the beginning of her crack to the end (and so did she), and he had taken notice of the fact that she no longer paused to allow him to breathe. What she presumed to be the 12th time her tiny boyfriend passed between her cheeks, she lost grip of his tiny body. With the exception of a sud or two, her hand emerged from between her cheeks empty. She did not feel fear, however...instead, she laughed. “OH JEEZ, HE'S IN MY BUTT ALL BY HIMSELF!”, she thought. A person of clear thought would possibly be concerned with the presence of entertainment and lack of fear in such a situation, but Becky was not one of a clear mind at the moment.

 

Allowing, only for a moment, for the idea of her tiny boyfriend trapped in her butt to sink into her psyche, she gently pulled her left cheek from her right and allowed her tiny boyfriend to fall harmlessly into her waiting hand positioned below. She quickly and coldly verified that he was still breathing and, without consoling him on his trip and short stay between her cheeks, she lathered his body once more. Dan, this entire time and especially during his visit to her crotch and butt, was struggling to breathe but found peace in the idea that this ordeal was at least closer to the end than the beginning. He slid across her thighs, gliding over her knee caps and rubbed over her calves. He managed, once more, to peak up at her face. It was so difficult to see her eyes; she was slightly bent over and there were so many things affecting his ability to see her, particularly her breasts. Her words were in short supply for the duration of his experience, but she broke the sexual silence.

 

“ALRIGHT HONEY, WE'RE ALMOST DONE. JUST ONE LAST AREA TO CLEAN.”

 

He noticed her voice quivering throughout her speech. He detected excitement.

 

She moved his body to her feet. He slid along the tops of her feet as his body absorbed the events of the day from them. He spent most of his time, however, passing between each of her toes. They were probably the smallest parts of her body that he had seemed to have regular contact with, but they still dwarfed him in comparison. She rushed in no way to thoroughly clean each and every crevice of her feet, rubbing Dan's body on the undersides of each of her toes, and then moving to her soft soles and heels.

 

He couldn't believe it, but as Dan heard the shower turn off, he knew that it was over. She brought him back up to her face and smiled at him.

 

“THANKS SO MUCH, Dan! DO YOU REALIZE I JUST RUBBED YOU ACROSS EVERY SINGLE INCH OF MY BODY? ISN'T THAT INCREDIBLE?”

 

Dan didn't know if “incredible” would be the word he'd use to describe the experience. As usual, he was too intrigued and terrified by Becky's choice of words to comment. Dripping with water, Becky gripped her tiny boyfriend and stepped out of the shower to dry her body.

 

The events of Dan's life began to blur after this pivotal moment in their relationship. Passing days served to show Dan that this would not be the last time he'd occupy his girlfriend in the shower.

 

With each passing day, Becky became more and more distant. She happily cared for Dan, but in a way similar to how one would care for a small pet. He knew, long ago, that he had already lost his position as the head of the household, but now, he feared that he was losing his humanity. There appeared to be no hope of returning to his normal size and Becky did not seem to care too much.

 

In fact, several days after the events of the shower, Dan pleaded with Becky to find a doctor to review his situation. After a few moments of begging, Becky succumbed to Dan's requests but, as always, with a giant smile on her face. She stood up from the couch they were sitting/standing upon and walked into her bedroom (this was what she referred to the room as, no longer “their” bedroom). Moments later, she emerged barefoot, sat down, and placed Dan on the coffee table. She lifted her foot and pressed her upper sole against the edge of the table, the bottom of her foot facing Dan as if it were a building. On her big toe was drawn a set of eyes with glasses. Struggling to stifle her laughter, and in her best deep voice impersonation, she said, “WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?”

 

Mortified, offended, and angered, Dan couldn't believe Becky was trivializing his situation in such a way. He refused to answer her question, to which Becky insisted he answer. Finally, he said, “I want to be big again...” in a defeated tone. “OH!”, said Becky, in character, “YOU KNOW WHAT THE BEST MEDICINE FOR THAT IS, SIR? LOTS AND LOTS...OF KISSES!” With that, she exploded in laughter and began pressing the soft flesh of her big toe into Dan's body. It was the afternoon, hours since their last shower, and she had been wearing socks up to this moment. The smell was faint, but enough to surround his body and seemingly displace oxygen. He tried to struggle against her giant toe as she pressed and released, pressed and released, but quickly realized that there was nothing he could do. He had to simply lay there until she had had her fill of mocking him with her giant foot.

 

This was not the first time she'd displayed interest in her feet over the past few days. He'd noticed her frequenting various websites that seemed to be of an instructional theme that had pictures of female feet. He wanted to ask her what these websites said...what information she was acquiring...and what she planned to do, but he was far too afraid of the answer. Days ago, she wouldn't have dreamed of embarrassing him with her feet in such a bold and insensitive way...he wondered what she would do at his expense and for her own entertainment in the days, weeks, or months to come...


~