- Text Size +

Chapter 4 - A Rubber Duck Named Dan (Part 1 of 2)


“ALRIGHT, LITTLE ONE. LET'S GET YOU CLEANED UP.”

 

Dan was becoming annoyed by Becky's new nicknames for him. They made him feel...well...little. As if he wasn't as important as Becky. Maybe this was true. He was forced to sleep in her panties to combat the cold, he could not breathe through his nose without smelling her feet. He wasn't ready, however, to accept this. His image of himself was not that of a man the size of his girlfriend's smallest toe, but of a man that stood a head taller than her; a man that provided for her.

Becky, while carefully gripping Dan in her right hand, adjusted the temperature of the water with her left. He watched the thick stream of water plummet to the open drain. Hovering inches (or feet) above it, he felt vulnerable once more. He was beginning to realize that this sense of humility would follow him for as long he was at this size. What if he slipped from her soft hand? What if she absentmindedly set him down in the base of the sink? Sure, he had feared what Becky could do to him...any man at his size would at least think about it...but now he was considering the things that could happen to him as a result of her negligence. He truly was a responsibility of hers. Was he her pet? His thoughts were interrupted.

 

“OK, DAN. TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF.”

 

Happily, Dan removed the toe-scented shirt and underwear that had apparently shrunk with him overnight and kicked them as far away from him as possible. Becky giggled at his naked body and commented once more on how adorable and tiny he (and “it”) was.

 

She lathered up her hands with some of the baby body-wash she had grown accustomed to using.

 

“HERE GOES NOTHING.”

 

Dan was not prepared for what followed. The warm water rushed around his bare skin, and he would have said he felt enveloped by it, if not for what happened next. Becky began to rub his body through her fingers. He couldn't believe how soft they were, and they smelled so pleasant. The way he passed through her fingers as if he were floating. He had seen her twirl pens, cut with knives, and watched her perform dozens of other dull tasks using her hands. Now though, he admired and loved the way he danced from hand to hand. The movement of her large, protecting hands blew him away. It was like art to him. He couldn't believe he was actually being aroused by a woman's hands. He couldn't open his eyes often due to the soap, but he struggled to see her face. God, he couldn't wrap his mind around how beautiful she was. Here he was, under the faucet, in her soft and warm hands, staring up at her kind and gentle face. Worries of the gaping drain were worries of the past; there was no way his Becky would drop him. She rubbed and rubbed, gently scrubbing the scent of the morning from his body. Dan began to moan as she lathered and rinsed, lathered and rinsed, lathered and rinsed. He was certain, at this point, that he was clean...but she kept going...and Dan hoped that she would never stop.

 

A few moments later, completely surrounded by the warmth and softness of her careful and gentle hands, Dan exploded into her palm. Embarrassed, he wondered if she had noticed. He studied her body and face as she grabbed her towel to dry him and her hands off, and it seemed as if she didn't notice. “OK”, he thought, “I think I'm in the clear”.

 

“LOOK AT YOU! ALL NICE AND CLEAN!”

 

It was strange, he wasn't nearly as bothered by her condescending tone. Sure, it still made him angry, but, having spent such a blissful moment encased in her hand, swirling through her fingers, he felt smitten by her all over again. Her towel wasn't nearly as pleasant as her hands, but it smelled faintly of her clean body as it encased his.

 

“WELL, I SUPPOSE YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, HUH?”

 

“Umm....no? I don't think I have to. I guess it's weird, I haven't gone since yesterday, I don’t think...”

 

“OK...WELL, TRY TO GO ANYWAY.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Dan was placed at the edge of the sink. He stared down at the gaping drain as he prepared himself to go.

 

“...”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I can't go when you're staring...”

 

“UGH..OK, I'LL BE BACK IN A MINUTE. DON'T GO FALLING DOWN THE DRAIN!”

 

Picking up on his disapproval of her humor expressed through silence, Becky, still with a smile on her face, exited the bathroom and allowed Dan his privacy. He waited...and he waited...but nothing happened. “Strange”, Dan thought, “I can usually always go...I mean...at least a little bit. But not now..” Again, his thoughts were cut short by Becky's reentry into the bathroom.

 

“COULD YOU GO?”

 

“No..”, Dan said, baffled, “I couldn't...”

 

“NO BIG DEAL. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO LATER, OK?”

 

“Sure, honey.”

 

“OH, I JUST REMEMBERED!”

 

Becky had a devilish grin on her face. Dan had learned that this should prompt some level of fear in him and he grimaced as he waited for the rest of her statement.

 

“I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SHOWER YET. JEEZ, I'LL BET YOU CAN PROBABLY SMELL ME RIGHT NOW, HUH?”

 

“No, honey. You really don't smell at all.”, Dan lied.

 

“YOU'RE TOO SWEET, DAN. WELL...I GUESS I'D BETTER GET A SHOWER...YOU WANNA GET ONE TOO?”

 

“Umm...”

 

Dan stumbled over his words. He looked up at his smiling girlfriend, who was now removing her clothing. She was mind bogglingly attractive and the love of his life. Of course he would have wanted to get a shower with her! But at his size, he was afraid. He was so small and so frail while she was so large and so powerful. How could it even work? As he tripped over his words, he learned that he would soon find out.

 

“YEAH, YOU DO! COME ON. IT'S GONNA BE FUN. YOU CAN BE MY LITTLE LOOFA!”

 

Without waiting to hear his opinion on the matter, she grasped him in her hand and held his tiny body to hers. They were now both naked. It was strange for Dan to see her like this at this size. From the moment they locked eyes, he viewed her as he always had: as his girlfriend. Not only that, he knew that they viewed each other as just about every other human did. There were certain norms and standards that exist within humanity...ideas and concepts that separate us from the animals and their primal instincts.

 

But now...all of these ideas of humanity existing on a higher plane than other creatures of earth were gone as he looked at her naked body and then at his. Without their clothing, it was just as if the two of them were animals. And it was clear who the stronger animal was in this scenario. Her limit to what she could do with him...to him...was limited only by her imagination. He stared at her magnificent, smooth breasts, and was terrified to realize that he was of a comparable size to her nipple. “What would happen if she and I were to meet in the wild?”, his mind wandered. “She would surely view me as some kind of prey. And it's not as if I could do anything about it. She could become hostile if she so chose and I couldn't stop her. I couldn't possibly contend with such a large individual. Hell, suppose she wanted to humiliate me, her prey, and force me to “fight” her nipple, her thumb, her smallest toe...I would lose every fight. It wouldn't matter what part of her I was instructed to fight for my freedom; the smallest, the most insignificant, I would lose every time...because it would be controlled by her. Once I lost the fight, I would be no different...I would be controlled by her as well.” Before she stepped into the shower, he realized that this wasn't some kind of far away concept that couldn't happen. In fact, he was being controlled by her right now.

 

Clutching Dan between her breasts, Becky stepped into the shower and turned the water on. As the water cascaded down her smooth back and flawless ass, she began to lather Dan's body up again with her body wash. Looking down at him, she smiled and tilted her head slightly, like a woman would when seeing a newborn baby or a new litter of kittens.

 

“OK, HONEY. HOLD YOUR BREATH. AND..UH...YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSE. OH, GOD! THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOO FUN!”


~