- Text Size +

"SO, ARE YOU HUNGRY?  DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING TO EAT?"

 

Becky had finally snapped back into reality to find her tiny boyfriend standing on their coffee table, intently staring at her, waiting for her to acknowledge his existence.

 

"Ok."

 

Smiling, Becky got up and walked into the kitchen to prepare them breakfast and Dan watched her as she walked away.  She was so big and he still couldn't wrap his mind around it.  She was only 5'9".  She should be looking up at him...looking up to him.  But now, even from atop the coffee table, he had to crane his neck just to watch her shapely ass shake as she walked.  He had a clear view of her as she started toasting some bread and preparing the stove for a few strips of bacon.  "God, she looked incredible", he thought, "but terrifying at the same time."  She stood there in her sleep attire, for she hadn't showered since waking, and she had no idea how godly she appeared in his eyes. 

 

She wore her tight, white T-shirt and a pair of black panties with red polka dots.  Her shirt was obviously stressed and stretched from containing her 36C breasts and, due to her cute walk, she had a bit of a wedgie.  He remembered staring at her body a lot when he was her size, but it was never with the fear and the respect that he felt now.  Just one of her breasts, one of her cheeks...hell, one of her toes could smother him or even crush him.  His eyes wandered down her luscious thighs, past her calves, and stopped at her bare feet.  Dan had never really been one for feet, but he couldn't help but find hers to be pretty cute.  She was always very adamant about keeping them pretty, evident from her fresh pedicure and painted toe nails that matched her underwear (not an accident).  But, just like the rest of her, he looked at her feet in a different way.  He felt almost as if they were in charge of him.  He remembered that the scent of her feet was surrounding his body and, as he watched her large toes wiggle as she cooked, he felt very uneasy by how easily he'd  suddenly stopped noticing her scent on his skin.

 

"ALRIGHT!  WE'VE GOT EGGS AND WE'VE GOT BACON."

 

Becky set her plate down and tore a very tiny piece from one of her strips of bacon and placed it in front of Dan.  He immediately devoured it, much to Becky's delight.  As she ate her meal, she asked if he wanted anymore, to which he told her he was full.

 

"WOW, I MEAN...YEAH, YOU'RE REALLY LITTLE AND ALL...BUT I GUESS I JUST DIDN'T REALIZE HOW LITTLE FOOD IT WOULD TAKE TO FILL YOU UP.  IT'S ACTUALLY ADORABLE!"

 

Dan really didn't like the tone in which she was speaking to him.  A listener would have thought she was talking to a child or worse: a pet. 

 

"So, why did you--"

 

"OH, I HAVE A QUESTION"

 

Becky, mouth half full, had cut Dan off half way through his sentence.  He knew that he was small, but he also knew that she could hear him.  Why would she deliberately interrupt him?  It's not as if what she has to say is more important...right?

 

"What is it?"

 

"WHAT WAS IT LIKE IN MY SLIPPER?  I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS COOKING.  WAS IT SCARY IN THERE?  TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

 

Dan, startled by how interested Becky was in his experience, decided to tell her.

 

"Well...I woke up, I guess about 10 minutes before you, to find myself this size.  I tried to--"

 

"NO, NO.  Dan, YOU ALREADY TOLD ME THAT PART! FAST FORWARD TO THE PART WHERE YOU WERE IN MY SLIPPER."

 

"Um...OK.  So I jumped in your slipper and ran to the toe section."

 

He saw her, previously somewhat engaged in the conversation, now leaning forward, trying (but failing) to hide a devilish grin.

 

"WHY'D YOU RUN TO THE TOE SECTION?  DIDN'T YOU THINK I MIGHT PUT THEM ON?"

 

"Yeah, when I jumped in, I knew right away that it was a bad idea.  But I was too terrified to move.  I was in the middle of trying to clear my head and find out what happened when.."

 

"YES??"

 

"When I saw your foot coming in."

 

"WHAT WAS THAT LIKE FOR YOU?"

 

"It was scary.  I mean, I thought I was going to get crushed by your feet.  Luckily though, the inside of the slipper was very soft and, since your toes were just as soft, I came to realize I wasn't in any danger at all."

 

"DID YOU LIKE IT?"

 

"No! Of course not!  I mean, they were really soft, and they were really warm, but they smelled...strange."

 

"..LIKE, BAD?"

 

"No.  I wouldn't say they smelled bad.  They just gave me this really funny feeling."

 

Becky smiled down at Dan.  "Did she think I liked it in there?" He thought. "What if she tries to put me back in there?" Dan continued.

"YOU ARE TOO CUTE!  KEEP GOING."

"When you got up and started walking, your toes were rising and falling...and I was constantly rubbing up against them.  And then, after 20 minutes or so, they started sweating and I was just literally sliding around between them."

"BUT YOU NEVER FELT LIKE YOU WERE ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED THOUGH?"

"No.  Like I said, the inside of the slipper was really soft and your toes felt like--"

Dan stopped himself.  He didn't know why he was about to tell her this.  It couldn't have been a good idea, not with how interested she was.

"...FELT LIKE WHAT?  AWWW, YOU GOTTA TELL ME NOW, HONEY.  FELT LIKE WHAT?"

"...they felt like soft pillows."

"AWW.  THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER HEARD!"

Becky had a look on her face, a look someone gets when they're remembering their first christmas or birthday.

 

"YOU KNOW, I COULD FEEL YOU IN THERE PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE TIME.  I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE A BUG, OR A PIECE OF LINT OR SOMETHING.  IF I'D HAVE KNOWN IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND..."

 

She paused, and he didn't know why.

 

"...You'd have gotten me out sooner, right?"

 

"...YEAH, HONEY.  OF COURSE."

 

She picked Dan up and brought him to her face.  He was now inches away from her lips and he stared into her giant eyes.  Something inside of him, probably inside of her as well, was changing and, as much as he wanted to fight it, he couldn't.  He couldn't even explain what it was, but as he felt her eyes on him, he knew that he was losing something.  She brought his tiny body closer and mashed his body into her full lips.

 

"OH WOW, HONEY. YOU WERE DEFINITELY WITH MY FEET FOR AWHILE, HUH?  YOU SMELL JUST LIKE THEM!"

 

Finally, it was embarrassing to hear her say it out loud, but at least now he was going to get the smell off his body. 

 

"ALRIGHT, I'D BETTER GO DO THESE DISHES AND GET READY FOR THE DAY, DON'T GO ANYWHERE!"

 

She grabbed a deep shoebox from the closet and placed him inside.  Satisfied with the box's height and her boyfriend's inability to escape, she smiled down at him and gently stroked his hair with her finger tip.

 

"OK HONEY, AFTER THE DISHES, I'M GOING TO HOP IN THE SHOWER.  I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

 

He stood there in the shoebox baffled. "What had happened from the moment she kissed me to the moment she set me down?" He pondered.  "Did she just forget that I was covered in her sweat?  Why wouldn't she offer to clean me or wash me off?"  And then, Dan had a startling realization.  All of the sudden, he hoped that she had simply forgotten about the smell of her toes covering his body.  He knew, however, that she couldn't have forgotten.  The only possible explanation was...she wanted him to smell like her feet...