- Text Size +

A long time had passed.  Dan was sure that Becky probably knew just how long, but he had no idea.  Time seemed to stop when he was between Becky's toes, and there weren't many minutes in a day when he wasn't surrounded by them.  He had grown strangely accustomed to their scent...he was used to it..he knew it...but he still didn't like it.  Dan's days were pretty routine: He'd wake up nestled with Becky's warm feet.  Sometimes she wore socks, sometimes stockings...sometimes he slept with her right foot, sometimes her left.  Dan had pretty much let go of any idea of growing back to his normal size.  He could never quite understand why Becky loved keeping him with her feet, but he was in no position to question her, and pondering would only be an exercise in futility.  After all, he had totally accepted that she was in charge now....and boy, did she ever know how to demonstrate her power...

Dan had been instructed to clean Becky's favorite pair of flip flops.  Over time, they had developed 5 large stains from her 5 large toes.  

"How would you have me get rid of them?", he asked.  

Becky just smiled for a moment, her hands on her enormous hips, and then she stuck out her tongue.  Dan gasped at her hint, which caused Becky to giggle.  

"YOU SMELL THEM EVERY DAY, LITTLE ONE.  I THINK IT'S FINALLY TIME YOU LEARN WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE!  PLUS THEY'RE MY FAVORITE FLIP FLOPS.  PRETTY PLEASE, DAN!"

Becky enjoyed asking Dan to do it, as if it were a favor to her...as if she couldn't simply make him do it.  She listened intently as Dan sighed, lost a little bit more of his pride and manhood, and agreed.  She gently placed little Dan on her left flip flop and instructed him to get started.  Dan looked down at the giant, bright orange flip flop.  Its white spots, as well as its toe prints, were larger than him.  Becky was about to leave, but she wasn't going to miss this...not for the world...and Dan knew exactly what she was waiting for.  Dan dropped to his knees, closed his eyes, and ran his tongue along the giant toe print on the far inside of the flip flop.  His small, soft tongue was scratched and abused by the gritty material of Becky's flip flop.  The taste was salty, but had a strong feminine power to it.  Dan had noticed this power, albeit at a very weak level, when he was unknowingly thrust between Becky's moist toes, but now it was almost overpowering, and Dan couldn't understand the feelings he was experiencing because of it.  Becky watched with delight and arousal, loving the idea of him tasting what she had left behind on her flip flop, what had been accumulating there for weeks.  With that boost, Becky happily stood up and bounced out of the room, telling Dan that she'd be back in a few hours.  

Hours passed, but Dan did not dare stop working.  As if Becky's instruction was not enough incentive, it had now been quite some time since he'd last eaten, and his former self would have been disgusted to admit it, but he welcomed the idea of ANY form of mass in his stomach, even if it came from his former girlfriend's toes.

SLAM

...the front door

Becky had arrived home from her errands.  Dan continued his work, perhaps more diligently, as he knew the giant beauty would surely come to check on his progress.  He heard her giant footsteps getting louder and louder.

"HEY LITTLE ONE!", Becky said to her tiny boy. "WELL, WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT!  YOU GOT RID OF A WHOLE TOE PRINT, HONEY!  GREAT JOB!"

She picked up the flip flop to admire Dan's work.  Sure, he had been working for over 2 hours, and all he was able to do was remove the stain left from her pinky toe, but she was proud of her little guy.  She placed it back down in front of him.  

"ALRIGHT, DON'T LET THAT GO TO YOUR HEAD", she joked, "I'M GONNA GO MAKE SOME FOOD.  IF YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER TOE PRINT DONE BY THE TIME I GET BACK UP HERE, I'LL LET YOU HAVE SOME!"

Dan's eyes lit up, he hadn't eaten in days.  Dismissing his urge to maintain his useless and pain-inducing pride, Dan buried his little face into the next toe print and began lapping at it like a dog.  Becky giggled, stood up, and left the room.As she prepared some grilled chicken and mashed potatoes, she thought about her Dan and what he was doing.  She could have easily cleaned the flip flops herself.  It would have been faster and far more efficient.  But why, she thought, would she scrub and discard perfectly good buildup?  The stains on her flip flops came from her toes, so as far as Dan was concerned, they were fruits of the Gods.  She chuckled at how highly she thought of her feet, how highly she thought of herself.  She knew she only felt this way because of her little Dan.  Becky opened the door to find Dan still at work on her flip flop.  She looked on proudly at his hard work and could tell he hadn't so much as paused to take a breath.  

"WOW, Dan!  IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE BORN FOR THIS KIND OF WORK!"

Dan cringed at the statement, but was glad to see that she was happy.  Moreso, because it meant that he could eat now...even if the food was probably coming from--

"--ALRIGHT, LET'S BRING YOU AND YOUR FLIP FLOP DOWNSTAIRS TO EAT!"

Becky carried her flip flop and her Dan down the stairs and into the living room, where there was a plate of food resting on the floor in front of the TV.  Becky took a seat, indian style, and placed the flip flop about a foot from her plate of food.  

"ALRIGHT, LITTLE ONE.  READY TO EAT WITH ME? I'VE GOT A MEAL FIT FOR A KING AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU!"

Dan knew what was about to happen, but this was not the first time he was to see his meal and be expected to eat it, and it probably would not be the last.  Becky removed her sneaker, revealing her warm, sock clad foot.  Immediately, Dan felt the womanly embrace of her scent gently invade his nostrils and wrap around his entire body.  Next she removed her sock.  It clung tightly to her foot, turning inside out as she gripped the mouth and pulled it over her heel, along her soft soles, then over her toes.  Perhaps  it enjoyed its intimate closeness with her foot and didn't want to let go.  Dan watched her discard her worn sock, and there, between her big toe and second toe, as usual, was Dan's meal.  

"ALRIGHT HONEY, I'VE GOT A PIECE OF BREAD, A TINY PIECE OF MEAT...", Becky carefully picked the pieces of food from between her toes and placed them on her flip flop in front of Dan, "...AND FOR DESSERT..", she broke a small piece from her slice of chocolate cake."..SOME DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE.  I MADE IT MYSELF.  BUT ITS....NOT QUITE READY FOR YOU YET."

She said with a smile on her face.   She grabbed her recently discarded sock and slowly inserted the tiny piece deep into the toe section of the sock.  

"WE'LL JUST LEAVE THAT IN THERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE.  LET IT FINISH...BAKING! HAHA."

Dan happily consumed the food, enjoying the chance to eat again, even if his meal had spent hours in a sock while Becky ate her food and watched TV.  Dan broke the silence as he took one last bite of what Becky affectionately called "Dan's footbread", and asked Becky a question.

"How did it come to this, Becky?"

"COME TO WHAT?" Becky asked, confused.

Dan pointed down at the remaining food which he could not finish. "To this." He then pointed at her cute bare foot. "And that.  I used to be a person, Becky.  Why do you treat me this way?"

Becky sighed, she realized that this conversation would eventually come up, she just hoped it would delay itself for as long as possible.  

"DAN, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.  YOU SEE THAT STAIN ON MY FLIP FLOP?  THE ONE LEFT BY MY BIG TOE? GO STAND ON TOP OF IT SWEETY."

Dan walked from the heel section of her flip flop to the toe section and took position in the center of the stain.  

"LOOK AT THAT, DAN.  IT'S BIGGER THAN YOU.  MY TOE PRINT, NOT EVEN MY TOE...MY TOE PRINT IS BIGGER THAN YOU ARE.  YOU'RE SO SMALL NOW HONEY.  THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD EVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN.  I KNOW YOU KNOW ALL THESE THINGS I'M SAYING, ALL THE THINGS I'M ABOUT TO SAY...BUT I'LL SAY THEM BECAUSE OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HEAR THEM FROM ME."

Dan prepared his mind and his body for the things Becky was to say.  

"NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU, DAN, BE MY BOYFRIEND.  I'M SORRY HONEY, BUT THOSE DAYS ARE LONG GONE, AND YOU JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT.  YOU CAN'T PROTECT ME ANYMORE..BUT ITS OK.  CAUSE NOW I CAN PROTECT YOU.  CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU MAY THINK, I STILL LOVE YOU, DAN.  BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY NOW.  I WANT YOU TO BE SAFE, HONEY...AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE.  I'M SORRY IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY REASONING OR MY JUSTIFICATIONS, BUT YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME."  

She reached for her sock, the one containing Dan's dessert.

"YOU SEE THIS SOCK, LITTLE ONE?  THIS SOCK..IS MINE.  IT BELONGS ENTIRELY TO ME.  IF IT HAD A LIFE FORCE OF ITS OWN, IT WOULD SIT WAITING IN MY SOCK DRAWER, WAITING...HOPING...ACHING FOR ME TO PUT IT ON.  ITS BEST MOMENTS WOULD BE SPENT WRAPPED AROUND MY FOOT, FEELING ITS WARMTH AND SOFTNESS...IT WOULD MEMORIZE MY STRIDES, THE VIBRATIONS OF MY GAS PEDAL, THE NUMBER OF STEPS FROM MY CAR TO MY DOOR...AND IT WOULD COUNT THEM DOWN PAINFULLY, KNOWING THAT WHEN IT REACHED 0, IT WOULD BE REMOVED FROM MY FOOT AND CASUALLY DISCARDED INTO THE HAMPER."

Becky again casually tossed the sock to the floor, eyes never leaving Dan.

"BUT HONEY...THE SOCK, AS SAD AS ITS LIFE MAY SEEM, IS HAPPY!  IT EXISTS FOR ME.  IT EXISTS FOR MY FEET.  THE MOMENTS IT SPENDS WITH THEM ARE THE BEST IN ITS LIFE, AND I'M HAPPY TOO!  BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO IT, IT CAN'T JUST GET UP AND WALK OUT.  I KNOW, AT ANY GIVEN TIME, THAT SOCK IS EITHER ON MY FOOT OR IN MY HAMPER.  I CAN REST EASY KNOWING THAT NOTHING BAD COULD EVER HAPPEN TO IT."

Becky gently caressed Dan's body.  He hadn't felt such a soft, romantic touch from her in god only knows how long.  Tears, feeling like acid, stung his eyes.

"SWEETY, YOU'RE THE SOCK. YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER THING THAT BELONGS TO ME, SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO KEEP SAFE.  BUT, UNLIKE THE SOCK, YOU ACTUALLY ARE ALIVE.  YOU, UNLIKE THE SOCK, WOULD DO OTHER THINGS THAN OCCUPY MY FEET IF YOU SO HAD THE CHOICE.  I'M DOING MY BEST TO REMOVE THAT CHOICE, DAN.  NO...I'M DOING MY BEST TO REMOVE YOUR DESIRE TO CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE.  EVERY MOMENT SPENT WITH MY FEET IS NOT AN ACCIDENT.  THIS MEAL YOU'RE EATING, THE TOES YOU CUDDLE WITH, THE SOCK YOU'LL BE SLEEPING IN TONIGHT, IT'S ALL PART OF A PLAN...A PLAN TO REMOVE YOUR DESIRE TO BE THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T BE.  TO DO THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T DO."

Becky grabbed her sock again and removed the small piece of cake from the toe section.  She placed the warm desert in front of her Dan.

"BABY, YOU BELONG WITH MY FEET.  YOU BELONG TO THEM.  THEY'RE GOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE...THEY'RE GONNA KEEP YOU WARM, AND ONE DAY..THEY'RE GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY.  OK?"

Dan wiped his eyes, grasped his dessert, and nodded his head.  Becky had warmed Dan's dessert with her feet, and she now warmed his soul with her smile.  

"YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THAT FLIP FLOP, HONEY.  EAT UP..YOU EARNED IT!"

Dan did as he was told.  When he was finished, Becky brought Dan back upstairs.  

"ALRIGHT LITTLE ONE, I'D KEEP YOU DOWNSTAIRS WITH ME, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING DISTRACTED BY THE TV.  KEEP WORKING ON THESE FLIPS FLOPS.  I WANT THEM TO LOOK BRAND NEW, OK?"  

Becky looked at her alarm clock.

"IT'S ONLY 5:30 RIGHT NOW.  WE PROBABLY WON'T GO TO BED UNTIL AROUND 11 OR 12 SO, I THINK IF YOU WORK REALLY HARD, YOU COULD FINISH BOTH FLIP FLOPS BEFORE THEN.  I'M COUNTING ON YOU, DAN.  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!"

Becky's words of encouragement belittled Dan, but he had no more room in his tiny body for pride.  He wanted nothing more than to make this powerful woman happy, so he vigorously licked at her flip flops.  Becky thought about the night ahead.  Dan was going to spend the night in a sock alright...a very special sock.  Becky was conducting an experiment tonight and she couldn't wait to see what the results were.  She wished she could just fast forward to the next morning so she could know the outcome!  She giggled at Dan's new-found enthusiasm, and went downstairs to watch TV.

~