- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, the wait is over! I have to say though, if you happen to hate BBWs then you should probably steer clear of this chapter, because that's basically all there is; but don't worry though, because we will return to Hannah the hottie sooner or later. ;) But until then, please bear with me.


Beth’s purple sweatpants didn’t have any pockets, and neither did the shirt she wore. “Where am I going to keep you until we get home, my little cutie?” she whispered down to the terrified little man curled up into a fetal position in the palm of her hand. “Hmm... I know you love being down at my crotch sooo very much,” she giggled with a wink. “But I think we need to take things slow, so how about I keep you.... down here.” Beth said as she lowered him down her shirt and buried him deep within her cleavage.

“Hehe! That tickles!” she giggled, as the tiny boy squirmed around between her enormous mammaries. Her huge face grinned down inside the shirt at him. “Now, you get nice and cozy down there, because you and the ‘ladies’ will be spending a lot of time together in the years to come!” she said, referring to her boobs.

Kurt felt claustrophobic trapped in this dark place with these huge orbs of female flesh closing in on him. He struggled to escape or to at least push the breast meat away, but this was about as futile as an ant attempting to escape between two balls of dough. At least he was able to push enough away to be able to breath, so he was thankful for that much, at least.

Although Beth would rank at or near the bottom of the list when it came to the hottest girls in school, one thing her heavy figure granted her was the largest set of boobs in the entire school; in addition she also had the widest hips and the biggest ass of anyone. But even though most guys could appreciate a big pair of boobs or a huge ass, they couldn’t get past the pudgy face and fat belly that came along with it. This meant no guy wanted to be with her, and it severely hurt her self esteem; but now thanks to Hannah, she finally had the man of her dreams, and she had him right where she wanted him.

Beth only lived a couple of blocks from Hannah’s house, but she wanted to get there as quickly as possible so she could play with her new toy. She tried to run, but only managed to get a few hundred feet before she started panting and had to stop to catch her breath. The short distance she ran caused her boobs to shake and sweat, which made poor Kurt’s predicament all the more unpleasant for him.

A nearby group of teens who had witnessed Beth running, pointed at her and started laughing. “Whenever Beth hauls ass, she has to make two trips” joked one of the girls in the group.

“Shut up, Carol. At least I have a boyfriend now, unlike you.” Beth retorted.

“Yeah right.” Carol smirked. “No guy would ever date your fat skanky ass.”

Beth wanted to kick Carol’s ass right then and there in front of all her friends, but she didn’t want Kurt to get hurt, so she suppressed her anger for now. “One of these days you are going to pay, Carol. All of you are going to pay.” Beth muttered, ignoring the joking and giggling behind her back as she walked away.

Finally, she stepped inside the door of her house. “Don’t forget we’re having your favorite dinner tonight, Elizabeth,” her mother said, as she walked through the living room where her mother sat watching her favorite soap operas. Just like Beth, Rebecca was a tall and heavy woman, and loved to eat. Beth’s father, on the other hand, had been much the opposite; he was a rather skinny man who had been rejected by most girls in highschool for being perceived as a weakling, even though he was fairly tall. Fortunately for him, Rebecca happened to adore skinny men, so they ended up being a perfect match for one another. Unfortunately, he had passed away a few years ago in a tragic automobile accident. Since then, Rebecca had increasingly turned to food and her soap operas to comfort her through her loneliness.

“Okay, mom” Beth said as she quickly made her way through the room, and up the stairs to her bedroom. Rebecca wondered what had gotten into her daughter that made her be in such a hurry to get up to her bedroom. “Teenagers.” Rebecca shrugged.

The metal springs creaked loudly as Beth plopped her colossal derriere down onto the bed. She pulled off her shirt and tossed it down onto the floor. Her big brown eyes leered down at the tiny man wedged into her sweaty cleavage as she flashed him a toothy grin. The tiny boy gazed up in terror, still unsure if those enormous teeth might crush him into a bloody pulp.

Beth puckered up her lips and tried give her tiny captive a big sloppy kiss, but to her frustration, she could not get in close enough to make contact. Instead, she laid down and propped her head up on the pillow and gazed down lovingly at her tiny pet. “I guess I should let you out now, huh?” she said as she reached behind her back and undid the latch on her bra. With the tension released, the enormous breasts jiggled free, causing Kurt to spill out from his cleavage prison and onto her chest.

“Now come give Momma some shugga.” Beth again puckered up her lips, while making kissing sounds in his direction.

Feeling very much like a hamster on the belly of a hungry tiger, Kurt looked up at the pudgy face of his giant captor; her huge lips were still painted in the dark lipgloss that was still smeared all over his body from the many kisses she had planted on him earlier at Hannah’s house. “Why couldn’t this be Hannah?” he lamented, though he dared not say it aloud. Instead of getting to make out with a gigantic version of the hottest girl in school, he was being forced to make out with....with this obese monstrosity.

The last thing Kurt wanted to do was anger Beth in any way; he was very much at her mercy, so he knew he should do what she demanded, and hoped that eventually she would return him to normal size and let him go back home to his family. After all, she couldn’t possibly have been serious about keeping him forever.... right?

Kurt reluctantly crawled like an infant towards the giant face. The chubby girl’s expression seemed to be losing patience with his slow progress, so Kurt struggled to his feet on the doughy surface of her chest and scampered as best he could up to her chin; treating her double chin like steps, he quickly hoisted himself up onto her face. There the plump glossy lips were still puckered up, waiting for his attention.

With a sigh, Kurt crawled towards the lips and buried his face into them. With his face completely covered in lipgloss, he began to kiss the lips as best he could, hoping to appease his captor so that she might release him from this captivity. Every so often he would pause to wipe the gloss from his face before resuming his involuntary worship with shrunken kisses.

Beth was in heaven; not only did she have this cute shrunken guy all to herself, but he was actually kissing her of his own free will -- or at least that’s how she viewed it anyway -- and on her lips, no less. She closed her eyes and savored the tiny shrunken kisses, which she could only just barely feel, and wished this moment could last forever. But eventually she just couldn’t take it anymore, and began to reciprocate with her own giant kisses on her tiny lover’s face...

Kurt screamed as the giant lips he had been kissing suddenly came to life and began kissing him back; this had taken him completely by surprise. The scream was as much to do with being startled as it was from the terror that he was about to be eaten alive; but Beth never heard the scream, because it had been completely muffled and absorbed by her endless kisses.

Feeling frisky, Beth introduced her tongue to her tiny lover for the very first time and began to lick and lap at his face, nearly drowning Kurt in her slobber. Her tongue began to explore his naked chest; Kurt recoiled and attempted to fend off the assault, but to no avail. Beth teased his abdomen as she began to probe increasingly lower, towards a part of his anatomy she found especially interesting to her female brain.

Beth half expected his cock to be rock hard and ready for her, but this was not the case. A combination of both fear and revulsion caused Kurt’s penis to shrink down and retract inside of him like a turtle into its shell; nevertheless, Beth continued to tease the area with her tongue, hoping she might stir him to arousal. She recognized a salty taste, and then suddenly remembered how he had wet himself in fear at Hannah’s house.

“Blech!” Beth spat out the residual taste of Kurt’s urine. “I’m sorry, sweety. I know you are frightened, and we both still need to get cleaned up like I promised...” Her meaty fingers curled around his body as she cast her bra onto the floor. “You and me are going to take a bath together, and it will be soooo relaxing and so much fun!”

Beth’s gargantuan form rose from the bed, causing the metal springs to give a sigh of relief as her half naked form lumbered off towards the bathroom. “After we finish our bath we are going to lose our virginity to one another!” she grinned.

Kurt‘s eyes went wide. “Please God, NOOOOO!! Not with her! Anyone but her!” His screams were muffled by the sound of running bath water...

Chapter End Notes:

This story seemed like another good candidate among my old stories to be updated. I also went back to the previous chapters and revised them a little bit, so they are perhaps a tiny bit better than they were, even if they aren't greatly better. As for where I should take this from here, I am open to suggestions as always...