- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter marks a departure from Beth and Kurt and introduces new characters and a new plot line.


Hannah heard a car pull into her driveway, and looked out the window to see her friend April walking up the steps. If you asked any boy at their school who was the hottest girl there, half of them would tell you it was Hannah, and the other half would answer April -- anyone who gave any answer other than these two girls was a liar, and they knew it. Though both girls were equal in beauty and hotness, they were also opposites in some respects: Hannah was an athletic cheerleader with a firm though well-endowed body with golden blonde hair and beautiful bronze skin; April on the other hand, was a gorgeous brunette on pair with Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox with a supermodel's physique and beautiful fair skin that contrasted perfectly with her dark raven hair.

Before April could press the doorbell Hannah opened the door, and the two friends smiled as they greeted one another. April came second only to Beth out of all of Hannah's friends; the only reason April didn't come first was that, unlike Beth, April was one of the hottest girls in school, and so the two sometimes became rivals when competing for boys. Nevertheless, boys always came and went and the two of them always managed to patch things up afterwards.

April made herself at home and plopped down on the couch -- which didn't protest quite so much as it had under Beth's rotund posterior -- and slipped off her converse sneakers. Hannah seated herself nearby. "So, are you and Rob still together?" she asked, curious if the last guy the two of them had fought over was single again -- and therefore available to her.


"No," April replied dismissively. "and I really couldn't care less. He cheated on me with that snobby bitch down the block."

Hannah's eyebrow perked up. "You mean Courtney?" April nodded with a frown.

"Want me to use my shrinking machine on them?" Hannah replied, sympathetically.

April smiled. "Yeah, it would be cool to have some new toys to play with. I still have those last ones you gave me."

"No way!" Hannah laughed. "I thought for sure you would have finished them off by now. Or at least tortured Tabatha to death anyway."

April giggled. "Nah, she's still alive. She's in piss-poor shape though, and I don't know how much longer she will last. I've been stabbing her with needles and burning her with my cigarettes, but she just won't die. So it sucks to be her, but it works out great for me because I have lots of fun making her scream and beg to be killed."

"You're sick, April" said Hannah. Both girls laughed.

"Yeah, I feel her moving once in awhile so I know she's still alive. Want to see?"

"Umm," replied Hannah. "I'm not sure..." she laughed.

"Well, I'm going to show you anyway." April said as she lifted up one of her feet and began to peel off a dingy cotton sock covered in girly hearts and rainbows. As April moved her foot, a powerful wave of foot odor filled the room and made Hannah's nose crinkle in disgust. "Oh, sorry about that" said April, noticing her friend's expression. "Normally I change my socks every day, but whenever Tabatha is chilling out down there I like to wear the same pair over and over again because then they stink like hell, and its just so much funnier that way."

"Yeah, I bet..." Hannah said as she watched her friend slowly peel off the sock as if she were raising the curtain on an amazing brand new product. "Ta DA!" April shouted as she wriggled her naked damp toes in the air. "What do you think of my new toe-ring? Pretty bad ass, huh?" she laughed.

April's socks may have been filthy and stunk like pickles, but her feet were smooth and her toes were exquisitely painted, as if tiny people and laboriously painted each of them by hand. Aside from being slightly damp with sweat, they were also remarkably clean as if dirt and lint kept their distance for fear of incurring her wrath. But the thing which stood out the most of April's beautiful feet was the gold ring clasped around one of her toes, and especially what happened to be attached to that ring.

Hannah leaned her beautiful blonde face in closer, despite the smell, for a better look; she was amazed to find a tiny girl shackled to the ring with equally tiny gold chains, as if she were a galley slave. The girl was naked, and looked worn and tired, her hair had been burned completely off, and all over her body were huge cigarette-sized burn marks, particularly in and around her tiny genitals. The expression on her mangled and mutilated face was difficult to discern, but she appeared to be pleading with Hannah to kill her and put her out of her agonizing and prolonged misery.

"Pretty neat, eh? April proudly boasted. "I stole those chains off my dad's pocket watch, and let me tell you it wasn't easy work to work with something so tiny. And sure enough, little miss princess here wouldn't cooperate, so I had to teach her a lesson with the soldering iron. She knows better than to act out now."

Hannah gulped in shock at the cruelty of her friend, and shuddered to realize that if April had the shrinking machine she would certainly have used it on her the very first time a boy caused a rift in their friendship. Tabatha's only crime had been going out on a date with a boy April liked, and Hannah had sympathetically shrunk both of them down and gave them to April to have her revenge on. She knew April would probably have killed them both, but that didn't bother her very much. But to keep them alive and torture them for this many months....

"So what about Mike?" Hannah asked, referring to the boy that Tabatha had the misforune of dating.

"I have him someplace safe." April winked, as she patted the denim bulge at her crotch. "Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable showing him to you. That part of my body is for boys only, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do know what you mean," Hannah giggled nervously. "I was only wondering how you managed to keep him a secret from Rob, and any other guy you've been with these last few months."

"Oh, well if I'm going to screw around with a full-sized man then I take Mike out for awhile. There was one time I fucked one of the football players behind the bleachers and shoved Mike feet first in my asshole all the way up to his shoulders." April laughed. "Let me tell you, having a tiny living buttplug squirming in my shithole while a real man does me in the pussy is amazing. You need to try that some time, if you haven't already.

Hannah grinned. "I'll definitely have to keep that in mind. This tiny person stuff doesn't really do anything for me, but what girl doesn't love doing two men at once, even if one of them is only 2 inches tall?"

"Yeah, it is weird at first. The trick is to just forget about their penis -- which is way too tiny to do anything with -- and just treat his whole body like a dildo."

"That does sound pretty cool," agreed Hannah

"Yeah, it is awesome" said April. "I can have sex whenever I want, and I don't have to worry about him being in the mood or even having a boner. As far as I'm concerned he IS a boner." Both girls began to laugh hysterically.

"Hey, do you want something to drink?" asked Hannah.

"Sure, get me a coke or whatever." April replied, as she began to put her sock back on.

"Hmm, should I get your little friends something too?"

April laughed. "Nah, don't worry. They'll get to drink whatever I have later on after I piss it out."

Hannah laughed, and disappeared into the kitchen. Now came the difficult part which she had dreaded all night, but which was also necessary. Her heart raced inside her chest as she pulled out two glasses from the cupboard and filled them up with a 2-liter from the fridge. In one of the glasses she dropped in a few pills from her pocket, which rapidly dissolved into the dark bubbling soda.

"Friends forever," Hannah said handing one of the glasses over to April.

"Friends forever," April agreed, as they made a toast.