- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Felt pretty inspired here, maybe I won't abandon this story for a year lmao

Lepidai Barracks


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Alessia sat down on her bunk, exhausted after a long day of training and combat exercises. The rest of her bunkmates were still doing an exercise, so she had the room all to her own. Placing one boot on her other thigh, she tugged off her thick combat boot, wincing a bit as the smell of her unwashed, sweaty foot hit her, then repeated this for her other boot. She was planning on just laying down for a few minutes, when she heard the doorknob being twisted from the outside, immediately followed by a woman in a white coat entering.

The woman’s nose was assaulted by an overwhelming stink which she quickly located the source of – the private’s feet. After spending a while in the military, you stop getting affected too much by the smell of both your own feet and that of your comrades. However, this was the capital bureaucrat’s first venture into a barracks, and she certainly wasn’t ready for this.

The bureaucrat composed herself, then placed twelve boxes down on a bedside table. “I have a… delivery from Alvaria. Two of these are for you, the others are for the others stationed here. I hope they are to your liking.”

With that, the bureaucrat escorted herself out of the room, muttering, “And maybe consider washing your feet for once.” under her breath. 


“Ugh, she wouldn’t last a day here,” Alessia remarked with a chuckle, but those boxes did pique her attention. She stood up and took a few steps to grab two, bringing them back to her bed before placing one to the side and opening up the other one. She was met with a strange sight to be sure. It appeared to be an insole, but it was grey and made weirdly, with lines through it and some of it being taller than the rest. Looking at the slip of paper provided in the box didn’t reveal much, all it read was:

- Size: 12
- Population: 40,000

Size was self-explanatory, but population? Suddenly, Alessia remembered a rumour that she had heard a few months ago, that the government was planning on shrinking down captured enemy cities and giving them to soldiers in order to boost morale. She had thought that was ridiculous, but what else could these boxes be?

The private’s mind started going wild, for three years she had been screamed at and ordered around, not given any recognition despite fighting in the conquest of four planets, with her workload increasing day by day. She was truly powerless, and now she had eighty thousand people to take her frustrations out on.

Alessia bent down and carefully took the city-insole out of its container and onto the floor, before standing up and showing its inhabitants her full scale. Deep down she knew that they were innocent people who had just been born in the wrong place, but when she looked at them she projected every drill sergeant, every commanding officer she had ever had onto that city, filling her with a desire to punish it…

Moving her right foot closer, she placed the ball of her foot right outside the city, with her toes right on top of it, dangerously close to eradicating a portion of it. Some tiny pieces of grime fell from the soldier’s dirty foot, coming down on an apartment complex and instantly ending a hundred lives as a piece of lint so small Alessia couldn’t even see it was like a meteor to the helpless souls in the city.

“How do my feet smell, specks!? I never get a chance to wash them after training all day, so I bet they reek, huh? Too bad for you, you’ve just got to deal with that!” Alessia was taking cruel pleasure in how her tiniest gestures had catastrophic repercussions for the insole’s inhabitants, although the smell was affecting them even more than she thought.

Down in the districts closest to her foot, people unlucky enough to be on the street were collapsing to the ground, the Alvarian soldier’s toxic foot funk replacing all the air. A girl lay on the street, desperately trying to resuscitate her fallen boyfriend while she felt herself start to get light-headed. Families huddled together inside their houses, desperately hoping their locked doors and windows would be enough to protect them, all the while their cruel goddess just laughed and wiggled her toes.

“I wonder what it feels like to step on…?” Alessia thought, and with nothing stopping her from satisfying her perverse curiosity, she lowered her toes onto the city, sighing in pleasure as buildings crumbled and people popped beneath her sweaty toes, all in all creating a quite relaxing and pleasurable sensation.

The private had gotten completely drunk with power at this point, she knew what she had just done killed thousands of people, but rather than feel even the tiniest bit of guilt about it, it started getting her a bit hot and bothered. Tearing open the other box, she took a step on it, this time crushing even more helpless people beneath the ball of her foot. Just to make sure, Alessia twisted her foot, crushing any survivors of the original stomp.

She couldn’t contain herself anymore, with a quick check of the time she gathered that her bunkmates weren’t going to return for a while, then lay down on her bed and starting rubbing one off, thousands of lives having been used as mere foreplay for a sexually frustrated soldier.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, I'd greatly appreciate any feedback!