[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

About 2,700 years ago, a power ruled uncontestedly along the Korean Peninsula. Despite this, all records of this single, cardinal ruler have been lost to time, with not even mythologies or folk tales surviving today.

However, legends don’t fade away that easily. Particularly not when they’re as persistent as Misoon, who has inexplicably revived her consciousness into our modern era. But, will her brand new vessel, Vivi Park, go along with her host’s plan to regain her power… or will she continue playing the part of the high school loser as she always has?


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4118 Read: 1672
Published: November 08 2022 Updated: November 08 2022

1. Specter by MarieMart [Reviews - 1] (2404 words)

Hello all! I’m starting a new story, as I have gotten more comfortable with writing and would like to start anew. While this story will obviously include lots of size content, it will certainly be story-driven as well, moved forward by a set plot and the character’s motivations. I hope you all enjoy this aspect of the story!

Picking tags on this site is a pain, so I’ll list some here. This story is primarily gentle, with no overtly cruel violence or gore. Switching between the perspectives of the ordinary Vivi and the legend Misoon, the story will take on two different aspects of size. Vivi’s portions will include fluffier, slice-of-lifey scenarios, while Misoon’s will include more dominating, typical giantess-esque content. 

2. Set In Motion by MarieMart [Reviews - 0] (1714 words)