- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Originally posted as a comment on Yilx's drawing: https://www.deviantart.com/yilx/art/Destructive-Workouts-929720848

No force on Earth could oppose Daidouji's iron will. When training, everything else was secondary - including civilization itself. The steely gaze of the Hanzou Academy shinobi alone was enough to shake nearby cities; and her slow, unflinching steps carved easily through skyscrapers. As soon as the hulking senior tossed her jacket off to the raging winds, letting it fall upon distant skyscrapers, it was like an impenetrable fog coated the city. The gleaming sun cast an orange hue over her glistening, crossed arms, dark mane fluttering overhead with snapping noises.

The metropolitan area couldn't hope to oppose Daidouji's hulking scale. It couldn't even move her firm lips from their neutral, serious position. They were simply a exercise tools to help her tone her body, stepping stones on her quest for strength. Quite literal ones, as she soon got to jogging, carving out a steaming path of destruction.  The banchou kicked her sandals off in a Rumbling Spiral Leg, knocking structures over like dominoes. Long-standing structures were pulped into pebbles under city-block-spanning steps, lost in muddy craters and swamps coating her arches. Even before she stepped on them, buildings around preemptively crumbled and collapsed over cracking tarmac, unable to withstand the powerful impacts in the distance.

"Heaven and Earth Flash War Wild Tiger Fist!"

"Hah... Heaven and Earth Thunder God Dragon Ball Fist!"

"Orrra...! Heaven and Earth Falling Hundred Million Violent Echo Fist!"


The more Daidouji destroyed, the stronger she grew; the stronger her powerful, torrid aura grew; and the more she could destroy. Windows began to fog up simply from the presence of the legendary shinobi's suffocating workout warmth. Once fighting from the shadows, thousands were now caught in her shadow as she lowered herself down for sit-ups. Intense, aromatic waves blasted out from her armpits, which towered high above the skyline in their own right. Perspiration from her bountiful biceps and destructive deltoids dripped down, the saline rain practically melting and eating away at the foundations of the city.

As the delinquent stretched out, the lengthy hair exploding out from her torn hat swallowed the region behind her. Without a thought from Daidouji herself, the dark locks coated businesses and homes, painting them in endless inky brushstrokes. Even the few parts of the streets surviving were unrecognizable in the tangled, oppressive webs. The tendrils spread out and invaded deeper downtown, drowning all resistance out. Her mane was like a shimmering black sea, with gargantuan beads of sweat traveling across the long strands.

To add extra weight in the sit-ups, Daidouji's fists curled around skyscrapers and escaping trains, sprinkling them on her abs. People fell out onto the tough, meaty surfaces like salt from saltshakers, and soon scrambled for a way out. But the folds in the banchou's glorious six-pack had no escape. With a single thrust, the rock-solid walls of pure muscle compacted them, leaving wreckage trickling down her gut. She grimaced. What was supposed to be a tough weight was nothing more than itchy grains of sand. However, the cool steel of the buildings felt relaxing, so she greedily pressed more against her: sit-ups disintegrating them into scrap heaps, falling into the juicy navel pool, under her ripped and soaked sarashi, and even into the fundoshi below her waist...

Nothing was safe. Even a temple that served the city for time immeasurable, as a place for training other shinobi, was caught between Daidouji's pulsating calves. It would only take one thrust for ancient history, scrolls, and defenses to be squeezed flat.

News choppers swarmed around, eager to get footage of the events. However, the smoking husks of buildings and the fog around Daidouji's body made it hard to navigate. One particular helicopter found itself right under a resting toe, which looked over it like a mountain. The faintest wiggle sent rubble and muck from off the prints, and from under the nails, into the propeller. It struggled to maintain altitude against the rockslides and winds from the slight wiggles. People couldn't even stand a chance against Daidouji's toe dirt.

The horsewoman standing up to a hundred million men sighed, looking over the ruins of her destructive workouts. "Not enough... These opponents aren't even a warmup. If I want to challenge Rin again... I'll need to face harder trials...!"