- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The final chapter.  Enjoy! Thanks for the comments. 

I watched as Lindsay removed a 6-inch piece of string from her pocket.  Midway, the string was extremely dense and fromed a small ball. 

Slowly, smiling as she worked, Lindsay attached each end of the string to the wall on either side of my body .  As she tightened the string, the middle ball began to rest lightly on my genitals, exhibiting a slight bit of not-uncomfortable pressure.

"Lindsay," I cried out, "Please! I'm sorry for anything I've done to you!"

She merely winked and further tightened the string.  Suddenly, the pressure was much more painful, and I cried out in short gasp.

"Arrghhh!  Lindsay, I'm begging you!"

Lindsay leaned back in her chair.  "Okay, Bobby," she began, "Get ready for your final punishment.  Your mom is going to extend her foot and placed her left big toe directly on that string's ball.  When she does this, the ball will compress your genitals."

I struggled against my bonds for what seemed the 50th time.  I couldn't believe my ears!

"As your mom increases the pressue through her toe, your genitals will be increasingly crushed.  Via a pre-determined set of motions that our scientists have decided will cause permanent sterility, your mom will alternate levels of pressure, and certain amounts of grinding."  Lindsay stood up and continued smiling.

"Basically, Bobby," she said as she turned to leave, "your mom is going to turn your tiny little balls into jelly."  With that, she left, and I remained alone in the dark, my tesiticles already feeling a bit sore from the rough string ball.  My heart pounded at the coming prospect; my own mother, unaware of the torture she had leveled against me, was about to sterilize me! Permanentaly!

As I hung in place, I pondered my situation.  Certainly, my mother would be coming back any moment.  I couldn't yell out to her--that might cause her to increase the punishment more quickly.  Perhaps if I prentended to pass out? Might that force her to stop?  The idea of mind-bending pain, administered by my mom's hot toe and focused on my tiny manhood, frightened me deeply.

Just then, the door opened, and I watched as my mother came inside and resumed her seat at the chair in front of me.  Stuck to the wall like bug speciman, I could only watch in horror as my mom slowly removed her left foot from her shoe and pulled the chair closer to the wall.  After that, now dominating my view of the room with her giantess form, my mom pointed her toes at my puny body.

I watched as her lightly tanned skin, which had becamed flushed red by her walking, hovered just  in front of my balls.  The hot, musty odor of her foot emanated against my body, and I felt the warmth of her big toe slowly heating up my penis and testicles.  I felt ashamed as my manhood became erect.

I expected my mom to say something official.  Instead, I heard nothing, and her face had a look of slight sorrow.  Clearly, she didn't enjoy this type of punishment.

Then, without warning, her toe came into contact with the ball of string, and I felt her flesh cover and envelope my balls, penis, and surrounding crotch.  The skin of her toe just touched my belly and upper legs.  My mom then pressed lightly with her toe, and the pain increased dramatically, causing me to again grunt in pain.  My mom pressed into the ball harder still, and my testicles felt as if a giant clamp was squeezing them.  Again, my mom increased the pressue, and I screamed out in pain, a deep, gutteral groan that emptied my lungs.

My arms and legs writhed in pain, but I could do nothing but endure my mom's unwitting torture.  I watched her face, beautiful yet sad now.  If only she knew! But then, most likely, she would be heart-broken.

Thankfully, the pressure eassed a bit, and I watched as the skin around mom's skin went back to a reddish hue, having been whiter when it pressed into my crotch.  My mom's toe was sticky and hot, smothering my balls in a moist and rubbery bliss.  I could feel that my penis remained erect.

As I breathed in a small sigh of relief, the pressue suddenly increased again, and this time my mother pressed harder than ever into my crotch as I screamed in agony, unconcerned with making noise.  My mom continued the pressure, and I felt extreme nausua rise inside my body as a continuous blast of sharp pain ripped through my tesitcles.  I continued my screaming, my lungs expelling air, and through my half-open eyes and I watched as my mom lowered her head and shook it sadly.  Gritting my teeth, I tried to keep quieter, but I still seethed in torment and shook against the wall as my mom's toe buried my crotch in concrete pain.

After several moments, my mom completely removed her toe from my body, her sticky skin pulling on me slightly.  My testicles throbbed in unfamaliar agony, each beat of my heart shooting lances of pain through them.  I sobbed uncontrollably, and begged my mom to end this torture.  After a few minutes, the pain subsided only slightly, and a numb feeling began to enter my balls.  I prayed my mom hadn't done permanent damage!  Even amongst this toture, my penis remained erect. 

My break ended as the toe was again placed against my crotch.  This time, the pressue was only half, but my mom began to rub her toe, and therefore the ball against my testicles, up and then down, with slow movements while she maintained the pressure.  Again, I screamed out in pain as my balls were rolled up and down, up and down, all the while being pressed into that damned string ball and against my body. 

The hot, sticky and smelly skin rubbed against my penis as well, and the immense pain became coupled with a surprising amount of internal ecstacy.  Part of my mind cried out in horror as my mom destroyed my balls, yet part of my brain reveled in the dominant, maternal torture.  I rememberd what Lindsay had recommended--to ejaculate, as this might be my last time.

The thought was repulsive, and my conflict was made greater as my mom then began to rub the ball around my testicles in a circular, swirling motion.  I felt vomit rise up in my throat, the pain unbearable mentally, but my penis was now enjoying untold amounts of pleasure amid the new motion of my mother's toe.

Smelling the sweat from her foot, inhaling the hot aroma of her skin, and feeling my balls crushed while my mom simply went about her job, became too much for me to handle.  Gladly, gratefully, I allowed my pressed and smothered penis to ejaculate on my mother's toe.  I humped again and again, my mind reeling into colored lines and bright stars.  My heart pounded as I came, perhaps for the last time, and thanked my mom for allowing me to come on her toe one final moment.  I couldn't believe my own mind.  Thanking my mom! For allowing me to come on her skin! I felt sick to my stomach yet again.

As I finished my business, my mom seemed to realize what had happened and removed her toe from my battered crotch, taking some elements of my ejaculate with it.  She removed a tissue paper from a small bag on her lap and wiped her toe clean.

My balls had become completely numb, aside from some occasional tingles of pain.  This frightened me the most--now, I had almost no feeling in my testicles.  What had Lindsay done? My own mother, for goodeness sake!

Without warning, the toe was again leveled against my balls, and my mom pressed very hard into them again.  Amid tear-stained eyes, I looked at her, and realized that her skin was white around my crotch from the pressure--yet I felt no pain!  Horrified, my body convulsing, I watched as my mother rotated and ground her toe into my balls one last time for good measure, then removed her toe and placed her foot back into her shoe.

She had done it.  My mother had destroyed my manhood, and I had been helpless to stop her.  A quick wave of depression and hopelessness overwhelmed me, and I watched as my mom rose from the chair and exited the room.  My mind, reeling from the events, barely comprehened Lindsay sitting down on the chair next.

"Well, Bobby, it seems your mom did a good job here.  And, based on that...mess around your penis, you took my advice."  I had no response for her, and merely hung my head in defeat.

As Lindsay removed the bonds and placed me gently on her palm, she smiled.  "Your punishment is over, Bobby.  I'll fix your size and you will be free to leave.  Don't bother telling anyone--especially your mother--about this.  Trust me--there's no proof I did anything."

Lindsay stood.  "There is one more bit of  business, Bobby.  Sometimes, our prisoners here beome a bit...attached to the feet of the women that work here.  As a parting procedure, we do allow our prisoners to say 'good-bye' to the feet that tortured them.  I know it sounds silly, but some prisoners aren't complete until they do that."

I watched, blurry-eyed, as Lindsay smiled.  "Would you like that? It only lasts five mintues, and you are immediately freed afterward.  Well," she said, using my former string bonds to bundle my arms against my body and my legs together, "I'll speak for you.  Consider this one last, parting gift.  I doubt you'll hurt any girls again, Bobby."  I didn't struggle as a gag of thin string was placed across my mouth.

Moments later, no longer surprised at any of my predicaments, I remained alone in the dim room with my giantess mother.  Still unware that she had unknowingly and unfairly tortured her son for several hours today, she placed my naked body against her left sole as she crossed her legs.  She turned her foot toward her face and spoke gently as she very carefully rubbed my face, chest, arms, crotch and legs up and down her hot, sticky, vinegar-smelling, flushed skin.  Up to the ball of her foot, and down to her heel, hot skin pressed against my numb crotch, my mother worked my pathetic form.

"Well, I hope you have a good life," she said quietly.  "Don't let this experience ruin your happiness.  You sill have a lot to live for, and we here at Punishment Palace Phi hope you will enjoy a productive and eventful future."

I laughed inwardly at the irony.  Not long after, returned to normal size and and guided toward the exit, I limped outside Punishment Palace Phil, unable to take large steps and bending down to massage my battered organd.