- Text Size +

My involuntary bath, in which my body lay soaking in the hot, salty moisture of my mom's left sole, continued.  Having freed myself of my sexual urges, I relinquished all efforts at freedom and allowed my mom's foot to dominate me.

This was certainly torture--made all the worse by the fact that my mom was obvlious to the identity of this "criminal" inside her sock.

As I lay trapped in the dark, all sound muffled, I tried to imagine the next series of punishments.  My mom had indicated during the "tutorial" that a break would occur half-way through the procedures.  As no such break had yet been afforded me, I could only assume several more sessions of foot-torture lay ahead.  The irony of the situation, that I had committed no crime, wasn't lost on me--nor, I suspected, my ex-girlfriend. 

Finally, I sensed movement in my mom's foot.  The pressure increased again for a moment before abating, and I imagined her sitting upright in the chair again.  Who knows how long I had bee down here?

Suddenly,I felt myself lifted from the shoe, still wrapped in wet sock and sticky sole.  The pressure released, and I felt my body swirling in the air somewhere above the shoe.  My mom spoke again.

"This concludes the first half of your punishment.  We will now take a 10 minute break; during this time, an attendant will arrive to prepare you for the remaining procedures."

Great! I wondered how to view the glass at this point--half empty, or half full? Given the amount of moisture covering my body, I knew that answer was clear!

My mother continued: "In order to protect your privacy, I will remove my sock while you remain inside.  At this time, I require that you grasp the fabric with both hands and prevent yourself from being removed as I take my foot out.  Failure to comply will result in additional punishment."

Additional punishment was the last thing I needed! Heart pounding yet again, I used both hands to squeeze as much wet sock fabric as I could, finding my grip quite tenuous as my skin was extremely lubricated.  My eyes still squeezed shut, I felt my mom place her foot back inside the shoe.  Once again, her foot rested upon my puny body.

With that, she began pulling her foot out of sock, presumably grasping it with her hands to ensure it stayed inside the shoe.  With my grip tightening, I felt her hot skin slide down my body, and her sticky skin would have taken me with it had I not grasped the sock.  First, her sole slid over my face, chest and legs, followed by the ball of her foot.  Finally, she slowly dragged her toes over my face, across my heaving chest, on top of my crotch, and over my legs.  After that, her foot was off my body, and the upper sock fabric collapsed over me, burying me inside a wet, stinky, hot mound of wool.

Unable to move due to the weight of the sock, I waited silently for my mom's voice, but I only heard the distant, muffled sound of the door to the room opening and closing.

Without warning, the sock was picked up, and as I tumbled into its toe, the opening was spread wide, a famaliar face appearing.

"Hi, Bobby," Lindsay whispered as she smiled seductively.  "How was it?"  She wrinkled her nose.  "Phewww! Your mom really did well this time.  According to the electronic reader, she achieved the highest temperature and moisture content today than she has all week.  She should be proud!"  She giggled quietly.

I tried standing in the sock, but found the swaying, loose fabric too unstable, and I remained in a helpless pile as she loomed over me.

"I'm responsible for preparing you for the next phase.  If you'll follow me?" she giggled again, and the sock swayed further as she walked to the far side of the room.  Reaching inside the sock, her cool fingers gently grasped my body and removed me from my newest prison.  The sudden light of the room, combined with the fresh, cleansing air, was overwhelming, and I felt momentarily dizzy.

As my eyes adjusted, I noticed that Lindsay had dropped the sock, now laying next to her feet.  She then bent down near the wall's base, and placed my back against it.  My view of the room remained blocked as I faced Lindsay's impressive, giantess chest. 

I felt my back pressed against some sort of leather pad.  It wasn't exactly soft, and didn't yield as Lindsay pressed me against it with her index finger across my chest.  Holding me in position, she used her other hand to press my legs against the pad.  I tried to resist her, but her strength was overwhelming, and I watched hopelessly as she placed a thin strip of fabric across each leg, followed by identical stips across each arm, below my chest, and across my shoulders.  Removing her hand, I remained strapped to the wall, the thin fibers biting into my skin.  The leather was just rough enough to assist slightly in keeping me in place. 

As she stood, I looked between her legs at the shoe and chair so very far away from me.  What could this possibly be? Above my head, I heard Lindsay typing into a keypad set into the wall, followed by a series of "beeps." 

"All set," she said, looking down at me.  A true giantess, I had to strain to look up and see her face so high from my position.  "I've set the pressure meter.  Next, your mom is going to roll her chair to this position.  Using her big toe, she's going to place it against your body, arch her foot and press against you with her toe until the meter beeps.  Then, sliding her toe down, she will alternately place pressure on your legs, arms, chest...even crotch."

My blood ran cold.

"We call this 'Body Displacment,' because the focus is to punish your body from various angles.  You'll get the hang of it."  With that, she turned, and as she strolled toward the door, each thunderous step shaking the wall, I watched as she placed her hand against a switch and dimmed the lights slightly.  I realized the pad against which she had placed me was colored with various designs and shadings, mostly likely to keep the correctional officer from getting a good look at me.  

Once Lindsay left, my mom returned.  Grasping the chair and rollling it past the torture shoe toward my location on the wall, I noticed she did indeed have on flat, uncomfortable mules.